What if Qui-Gon didn't die in TPM? Anyone can post!

Discussion in 'Fan Fiction Stories--Classic JC Board (Reply-Only)' started by Aralna, Jan 31, 2001.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. I love Sci Fi Force Ghost

star 4
    ok, here goes nothin.
    ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
    Obi-wan pulled the lever back and dropped out of hyperspace and inot the nearest system. If he knew Qui-gon then this was the logical place to go.

Sitting back he waited for Qui-gon's ship to show up, which it did a few minutes later.

"I thought you'd be here." Qui-gon said over the comm.

"I knew you'd look here." Obi-wan replied and they shared a laugh. "How's Anakin?"

"I'm great Obi-wan." Came the boy's voice.

"Great. OK, so what's the plan." Obi-wan asked.

"Well," Qui-gon paused. "I think I've got an idea...."
  2. Rogue...Jedi Administrator Emeritus

star 7
  3. I love Sci Fi Force Ghost

star 4
    ho hum, I have no idea what to write so I'm just upping.
  4. I love Sci Fi Force Ghost

star 4
    OK, here's a little more, hope someone is reading this.
    ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
    Obi-Wan couldn't believe his ears. His master had gone crazy. "You can't be serious."

"I am."

"Sounds wizard to me!" Anakin put in but shutup with the looks from the two Jedi.

"Master, Qui-gon" He said seeing Qui's look. "Sorry. Anyway, I really don't think this is going to work."

"It will work."

"Perhaps, it would help if the Alderaanians had some weapons and could help us."

"You know that they are a peaceful people. The shiped their weapons off the planet years ago." Qui-gon said. "You can't honestly ask them to give up their beliefs."

"Yea, well." Obi-wan started but stopped. "Are you sure this is going to work?"
  5. Aralna Force Ghost

star 4
    I'm reading, but I can't think of an idea for Qui-Gon to have...
  6. Maija Darklighter Jedi Knight

star 2
  7. Rogue...Jedi Administrator Emeritus

star 7
  8. I love Sci Fi Force Ghost

star 4
    I'll try and post if someone else hasn't by the time I think of something (but I must warn you, I don't really know when that will be)
  9. I love Sci Fi Force Ghost

star 4
    OK, here goes nothin.
    ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
    Padme and Shmi moved up to the cockpit with the announcement that they were comming up on Alderaan.

"We're coming out of hyperspace now, your majesty." Panaka said quietly and the starlines shrank back into a million points of light.

"It's beautiful." Shmi breathed looking down at the planet.

"I'm picking up trade federation ships, they're coming around the planet." Panaka said in alarm.

"Can we land?" Padme asked.

"We can, but I don't think we'll be taking off again anytime soon if we do."

"Do it, and send a message to Bail Organa, tell him we need to talk."

"Yes, ma'am."
    ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
    "OK, so we're going to try the same strategy, land and rescue Bail Organa."

"That was the general idea." Qui-gon admited smiling at Obi-Wan.

"Sure, why not."

"Anakin, will you go up and take us back to Alderaan? Obi-wan, perhaps we should leave your ship here, we can pick it up on our way out of the system."

"Good idea." Obi-wan replied relieved that they weren't going to try and take two ships back to Alderaan.

"Come, lets go help Ani." Qui-gon got up and headed for the bridge.
  10. Rogue...Jedi Administrator Emeritus

star 7
  11. I love Sci Fi Force Ghost

star 4
    Thanks, hmmm, is anyone else still reading this? Is anyone else posting?
    ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
    Bail hurried to the palace's private docking bay. "Queen Amidala." He greated bowing slightly.

"Prince Organa." She returned the greating. "This is My captain, Panaka, and Shmi Skywalker."

"A pleasure to meet you. Please, come with me. I'm afraid that with the blockade we are unable to make the accomidations that you are probably used to, but I have inacted a policy that will allow our people to keep from starving."

"Do not worry about the accomidations, we are not hear on a social visit. We recieved a message from Knight Kenobi. He has asked us to come aid you in your fight. Master Qui-gon Jinn, and Padawan Anakin Skywalker are also going to join us soon."

"So that's who was aboard the republic ship. We saw the ship jump into the system, and quickly jump back out several hours ago."

"That would have been Knight Kenobi."

"Sir." A young guard rushed toward them. "The republic vessel Freedom is requesting permission to land. They wish to speak to you upon arrival."

Bail looked around the secret landing bay. "Who is aboard the ship."

"The caller identified himself as Padawan Skywalker, I do not know who else is aboard."

"Allow them to land here, then lead them to the throne room, I'm afraid that the Neimodens may find us if we stay in one place too long. Your magesty, if you would follow me." Bail finished leading the way out of the bay and into the palace gardens.
  12. Aralna Force Ghost

star 4
    I'm still reading and writing... :)
    -------------
    The Freedom pulled out of hyperspace near the edge of the Alderaan system. Anakin flew them through the blockade, and the ship sustained only cosmetic damage. As they reached the atmosphere, Anakin hailed the planet, and requested permission to land. Over a minute later, he was given coordinates for where to land. Anakain let Obi-Wan take the controls and land them, so he could be the first person out of the ship.

As Anakin left the ship, he noticed a few groups of guards. Soon after, Qui-Gon and Obi-Wan also left the ship. a guard walked over. He announced quietly, "I am to take you to the throne room, where Prince Organa will meet you." He lead them to the throne room following a different route than Bail.

When they arrived in the throne room, no one was there for a moment. Only seconds later, though, Bail, Padme, Shmi, and Panaka walked out from behind a curtained area.

Anakin instantly spotted his mom, and ran toward her, grinning. "Mom!"
    -----
    *sigh* Well, that wasn't long, but hopefully it wasn't horrible...
  13. I love Sci Fi Force Ghost

star 4
    No, it was great!! Hmmm....I'll think of somethin
  14. I love Sci Fi Force Ghost

star 4
    "Ani!" Shmi ran forward to hug Anakin. "It's so good to....." She was interupted by the sound of blaster bolts boing deflected by two lightsabers.

"Anakin, get the Viceroy to our ship." Qui-gon ordered as he and Obi-wan moved in tandem to hold off the blasters.

"Yes Master. Prince Organa?" Anakin said leading the man, along with Padme, Panaka, and Shmi, to the Jedi's ship.

"What's going to happen?" Shmi asked.

"We're going to get you guys off Alderaan." Anakin said. "I'm afraid the ship's going to be a bit cramped though until we can get to the next system over, then some of you can transfer to Ob.., Knight Kenobi's ship."

Bail nodded thoughtfully.

"What about our ship?" Panaka spoke up.

Anakin paused, he'd forgotten about that. **Master, what about Padmé's ship?** He sent as they entered the bay.
    ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
    Qui-gon smiled as he and Obi-Wan moved perfectly in tune with each other, he was going to miss having Obi-wan as a padawan, but at least he still had him as a friend.

"Master, I suggest we hurry." Obi-wan said without thinking about the fact he was not a padawan any longer.

"I agree."

**Master, what about Padmé's ship?** Anakin's voice echo'd in his head.

"I've got a plan." Qui-gon said with a smile.

**Padawan, take her ship. Take Bail with you. Get it ready for take off, but wait for my signal.**

**Yes, Master.**

"Master?" Obi-wan questioned.

"Time to go Obi-wan." Qui-gon said. "Follow me." He said and ran straight toward then threw their attackers with Force enhanced speed.

"Where are we going?" Obi-wan asked following.

"The viceroy's private ship. We're going to provide a distraction." Qui-gon said as they entered yet another bay and examining the keypad on the ship.

**Padawan, are you ready?**

**Yes Master.**

**Good, ask Bail what the code for his ship is.**

There was a pause then. **3283827.**

**Good. I'll be in contact.** Qui-gon finished punching in the code.

"After you Obi-wan." He said with a smile. "You pilot."

Obi-wan ran up the ramp and sat in the pilot seat followed shortly by Qui-gon.

"Take off." He said lifting the ramp.

Outside the ship the Neimodians shot at the now rising ship.

"Master, we're under attack." Obi-wan yelled as they lifted through the atmosphere.

"By all means shoot back." He said.

"Master?!?"

"Just don't hit them." Qui-gon added. "And it's Qui-gon, I'm not your master anymore remember."

"WHAT?" Obi-wan yelled looking at him and the ships outside the window.
    ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
    Anakin lifted the ship on it's repulsors as several Neimodians began shooting at their ship.

**Now Anakin.** Came Qui-gon's voice.

Without thinking he lifted the ship off and took off through the atmosphere.

Panaka leaned over him. "What's going on over there?" He asked.

Anakin looked and saw several fighters taking on another ship. "He's creating a distraction." Anakin said in amazement.

**Go, we'll meet you at Obi-wan's ship.** Anakin heard as the ship dropped back toward the surface. **Tell Bail we're sorry about his ship.**

Anakin smiled. **Yes, Master.**

He took off threw the atmosphere and jumped into lightspeed while the fighters were consentraited on the two other Jedi.
    Obi-wan looked over at his master.

"Take us down, and make it look like we crashed. We'll get away in the ship we came in." Qui-gon instructed.

"Yes, Mas, er, Qui-gon."

Qui-gon smiled. "You'll get used to it."
    That was really long, hope it wasn't too bad though.
  15. Mar17swgirl Chosen One

star 7
    Hey guys,

I've just found this. It's a great story, and all of you are doing great! If I'll get a chance, I might join... :D (if you let me) ;)
  16. Rogue...Jedi Administrator Emeritus

star 7
    oh, feel free to post!

I cant think of anything...
    not that I can write anyways, so...

Great posts! UP
  17. Aralna Force Ghost

star 4
    We'll let you. :) I know it.

Great post, Sci-Fi, and no, it wasn't bad. *looks worried* Wait, does that mean I have to think of something to post next? :eek: ;) I'll try, but no promises on when I can get something thought of.
  18. Rogue...Jedi Administrator Emeritus

star 7
  19. I love Sci Fi Force Ghost

star 4
    I'll try and think of somethin, but school starts tomorrow so I won't have as much time. (Then again school is the best place to get ideas)
  20. Mar17swgirl Chosen One

star 7
    To the top, you will go!!!
  21. thegreatyoda Force Ghost

star 4
    Hey this is great! Guess I'll just have to join in. UP!!
  22. Rogue...Jedi Administrator Emeritus

star 7
  23. I love Sci Fi Force Ghost

star 4
    Hmmm....I'll try and think of something, but if anyone else has anything feel free to post
  24. Aralna Force Ghost

star 4
    Well, I doubt I'll have anything to post before you do. I'm tired, from a school trip, and school in general tends to take a vacuum to my mind. *glares at DRL*
  25. Jedinight-A Jedi Knight

star 1
    I've been reading and think this story is fabulous. Since I'm not good at writing I give you guys an idea. The next few posts could be about how Ani,Ami,Qui-Gon,or Obi-Wan think about the situation they're in.

*JA* P.S. Keep up the terrific work :)
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.