main
side
curve
  1. In Memory of LAJ_FETT: Please share your remembrances and condolences HERE

What if Qui-Gon didn't die in TPM? Anyone can post!

Discussion in 'Fan Fiction Stories--Classic JC Board (Reply-Only)' started by Aralna, Jan 31, 2001.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. I love Sci Fi

I love Sci Fi Jedi Master star 4

Jan 21, 2000
    Ok, here goes, just a short one though.
    ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~`
    The trip from Alderaan had taken no more than a few minutes, and now that the ships were linked it was time for some decissions to be made.

"Look, Prince Organa, just let us take you to Coruscant, the Senate can no longer ignore these crimes." Obi-wan argued.

"I cannot. My place is here, I only allowed you to remove me from the palace, I must go back to the planet."

"But they'll kill you." Anakin argued back.

"So be it. I will not watch my people die."

"Perhaps there is another choice." Qui-gon mused standing. "If you were to come and potition for help from the army, perhaps, you would not have to wait for the senate."

"Master, you can't be ser..." Obi-wan started.

"It would be difficult but is just might work." Panaka interupted.

"Qui-gon..." Obi-wan tried again.

"Not now Obi-wan. There is a time for following rules and a time for saving lives, and when a choice is to be made between the two a Jedi must chose to save as many lives as possible."

Obi-wan just nodded in reply.

"Master Jinn," Shmi said speaking up for the first time only to voice everyone's thoughts. "Do you believe that the Senate has become corrupt in its policies toward worlds with little money and power, and those who are simply to far away to be noticed."

"Do you believe that?" He asked gently turning to her as all eyes in the room watched the conversation.

"I do not know sir."

"Think on this: Should any organization no matter what their purpose, be they Jedi or the Senate forget the individual beings in their pursuits of the larger things. When you answer this you will know what I believe."

"Of course Master Jedi." She said fading back in a corner.

Bail stood back watching the conversation, he had his answer to the Jedi's little thought puzzle, and if the Jedi really believe as he indicated...
    "I will go with you Master Jedi. But only long enough to speak with the military. If you truly do wish to do what is good for my people then you will grant my request to not waste time going to the senate with this."

"As you wish."
    ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
    OK, that was not exactly what I was planning to write, but oh well....

2. Jedinight-A

Jedinight-A Jedi Youngling star 1

Sep 16, 2001
    That was a fantastic post and I think everyone else will agree. ;)

3. Aralna

Aralna Jedi Master star 4

Nov 1, 2000
    Of course we'll agree. :) Whyever wouldn't we? ;)

*glares at her brain* If it would only think... Oh, well, I will try, er... umm, I'd say do, but I'm not sure about that, to come up with something.

4. Aralna

Nov 1, 2000
    Anakin's mind compared this to Naboo, something Bail had said sounded much like something Padme could have said.I will not watch my people die. No, I can't let myself get distracted. I need to pay attention so I know what's happening. Ani listened to his mom ask Qui-Gon what he thought about the senate, and then to his Master's reply. He felt slightly confused. That meant he did think they were corrupted, didn't it?

Bail hoped that the military would be able to do more than the senate. The senate, even if it was corrupted might have gotten around to voting on wheher or not to help Alderaan. Of course, by the time it did, Anakin would be a Knight, maybe even a Master... If the military for for some reason wouldn't help, what would he do? Go back to Alderaan, he knew that, but what else? Try to start a resistance, I guess. Not get caught if I can help it. That wouldn't halp anything. But would Alderaan be willing to defend themselves? I've got to stopthinking like that. I can't do anything right now. but I will be able to soon.
    ---------------------------
    ok, somehow I managed to force myself to post. :) Of course, since I was fighting DWB every word it probably wasn't much good... Hopefully it was good, though I'm not going to hold my breath. ;)

Grr... I'm not very good at these mark up codes... and of course it takes over a week for me to notice... *sighs*

5. I love Sci Fi

Jan 21, 2000
    no, it was good, exactly the thought paterns I would expect from a 9 year old.

6. I love Sci Fi

Jan 21, 2000
  7. Aralna

Nov 1, 2000
    I'll put it this way, I have 3 essays(or something close) due in the next week (all for one class: Civics), and I managed to type the entire longer one (500 words) today. So my writing talent(if it can be called that ;)) doesn't even want to think of coming out, and I doubt it will in the near future, unless some idea miraculasly appears. Which, I think is unlikely. :(

And to anyone else stuck taking civics, I pity you. Most of my classes are good, then there's civics. :mad: :mad:

Anyway, that's my reason for having not posted, and not posting now. Like I said, if I think of something, I'll post, but the odds of that happening are approximately 3,720 to 1! ;) And my spelling is horrible here... and I don't know why I used so many parentheses... *shrugs* I better hit post before I talk to much. :)

8. I love Sci Fi

Jan 21, 2000
    ok, I can post, just a question or two first though

Who exactly is in charge of the military of the old republic?

I forget, who all is on the ships? I have..
    Anakin, Padme, Shmi, Obi, Qui, Panaka, Bail,....Who else is there??

9. Aralna

Nov 1, 2000
    Who's in charge of the old republic military? Umm... that's a very good question. I haven't read much in that time period except the JA series, so as far as I'm concerned you could make someone up.

And I think that's everyone on the ships. At least, I didn't see anyone missing...

10. I love Sci Fi

Jan 21, 2000
    3 Days later
    ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
    Obi-wan smiled and breathed in the air of Coruscant as he walked down the ramp and over to meet the people of the other ship. He looked around the lights of the city world.

"Are you ready?" He asked as the group joined up.

"As ready as I'll ever be." Bail replied.

"Master Jinn, Knight Kenobi, Padawan Skywalker, Prince Organa, Queen Amidala, Captain, Miss." A young woman said walking up behind them, causing Anakin to hold back giggles.

"Yes." Qui-gon replied.

"The Admiral has sent me to take you to him."

The Jedi Master nodded and the group followed her into the central building for the republic military.

11. ShirleyLang

ShirleyLang Jedi Youngling star 2

Nov 19, 2001
    *Wipes dust off thread*

Anybody still interested in keeping this thread going?

12. MysticalMagic

MysticalMagic Jedi Youngling star 1

Apr 16, 2002
    I am finding this extroadinarily intriguing!
    Is that how you spell those words? LOL

keep up the good work!

MM

13. MysticalMagic

Apr 16, 2002

keep up the good work!

MM

14. MysticalMagic

Apr 16, 2002

keep up the good work!

MM

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.