main
side
curve
  1. In Memory of LAJ_FETT: Please share your remembrances and condolences HERE

What if Qui-Gon was a supply teacher for a girls gym class (add-on)

Discussion in 'Fan Fiction Stories--Classic JC Board (Reply-Only)' started by Liara, Jan 31, 2001.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Liara

Liara Jedi Youngling star 2

Nov 15, 2000
    This could be fun....

Liara walked out of the change room of the decrepit gym at her school. There unatural silence that hung thickly in the air. Hoping she wasn't late she ran quickly out of the change room and right in the the chest of a tall noble looking man.
    "I am Mr. Jinn and I will be your substitute teacher for today" He said. Liara mumbled an apology and walked quickly into the knot of girls giggling on the other side of the gym near the door............

anyone is free to add on and new ideas are always appreciated.

2. Liara

Nov 15, 2000
    well I guess this isn't a great idea after all

3. Jade's Fire2003

Jade's Fire2003 Jedi Padawan star 4

Oct 12, 1999
    No, it's not a bad idea, but I'm not that good at add-ons...

4. Renton Kenobi

Renton Kenobi Jedi Master star 4

May 24, 2000
    Renton strolled into Gym late as usual. As she got with her class she came eye to chest with a really tall man. "Why are you late?"

"What's it to you?" She snapped back. The teacher glared at her and Liara pulled Renton back away from the sub.

"That's Mr. Jinn. He's our subsititute teacher." Renton blushed and walked away.

5. DarthBoba

DarthBoba Manager Emeritus star 9 VIP - Former Mod/RSA

Jun 29, 2000
    After all the surly young females filed in, Qui-Gon moved to the head of the room. He was wearing a pair of wind-pants and his USMC t-shirt.

"ATTENTION!" He barked.

The girls either snapped upright or looked at him like 'ya, whatever'..

6. Liara

Nov 15, 2000
    Liara wondered where her usual gym teacher Mr. Walker was. This is really odd she thought to
    herself. He hasn?t been away all year and she had never seen the likes of this guy in her life.
    ?I hate gym class? She said quietly to herself.
    ?What was that? Mr. Jinn remarked quietly but loud enough for the whole class today.

anyway I really have no idea where this is going to lead but I thought it would be fun anyway anyone feel free to post and any ideas are more then welcome

7. DarthBoba

Jun 29, 2000
    Liara galked in awe at the imposing Jedi Master. Mr. Walker never barked at them like that!

8. Obigwang-Canblomi

Obigwang-Canblomi Jedi Youngling

Jan 18, 2001
    A young, freckled girl of short stature, who was standing near Liara and her friends, giggled quietly and whispered to her own friends, "I've got a bad feeling about this..."

Qui-Gon perked up, "I don't sense anything, except an unusual amount of giggliness for such a simple class as physical education. Best to keep your mind on your stretches, my young student."
    Then, aside to himself: "These high-school girl types are ditzes, this class will be easy."

Another girl, Hope, known cutely as Hopie, twirled her blonde locks in her finger, chewed her gum, and smiled at Master Jinn, "So you're the new sub, huh?" *WHACK* "Hey, what was that for?"

Jinn laughed, "It annoys me when young students overstate the obvious."

Hopie glared back, and grated, "Hmph. Abusive escapee from Geriatric Park..." *WHACK*

"What'd I tell you about overstating the obvious?"

9. Miana Kenobi

Miana Kenobi Admin Emeritus star 8 VIP - Former Mod/RSA

Apr 5, 2000
    lol.. this is funny!

hm.. okay, the following is something my friend actually DID in PE...

~~~~~~~~~~~~~
    Qui-Gon looked the group over, scowling until Hope swallowed her gun. Most of them were in line, except for two.

Miana and Krystal sat on the benches, talking about something. Qui-Gon couldn't make it out. It was a mixture of boys, clothes and gossip on other students...

He cleared his throat loudly. The two looked up at him, then went back to their conversation. Jinn cleared his throat again, even louder.

They both rolled their eyes then got into line next to the others.

"Now, as you know, your teacher isn't here today. He left me a list of..." He broke off as he saw Krystal raising her hand.

"Yes?"

"Can I go to the bathroom?"

"Not right now. Now, your teacher wants you all to stetch out then play four on four hoopball, got it?"

Shrugging, the girl went over to the ball rack and grabbed a ball, pairing off and heading for a court. not even a minute later, Miana and Krystal headed back for Qui-Gon.

"What now, did you break a nail?" Qui-Gon observed Krystal's long nails, painted white at the tips and natural at the base.

"Actually, I did." Krystal held her finger up proudly to show him that she had in fact broken a nail.

The only problem was that it was her middle finger.

10. Yanksfan

Yanksfan Force Ghost star 5

Nov 3, 2000
    Qui-Gon gave her an irritatingly patient smile. He was a Jedi after all, it would take more than a few teenage girls to break through his cool facade.

Speaking of girls....someone seemed to be missing from the group. "Excuse me ladies," he said smoothly, "but where's Yanksfan? Isn't she in this class?"

A small blond girl looked up at him with a bored expression on her face. "Oh yeah-her. She's in the suppply closet making out with Han Solo again."

Qui-Gon cocked an eyebrow. Han Solo? Hmph. Never heard of him.

11. Liara

Nov 15, 2000
    Great idea's peopleI wonder what qui would think of this

Liara gazed at Mr. Jinn impatiently. She was thinking of ways embarrass him since he was
    being so stoic and Jedi like.
    ?Mr. Jinn can I go to the washroom.? She asked as politely as possible? under the circumstances.
    ?No, you most certainly can not.? He responded.
    ?But,? Liara replied. She took a moment to think and then continued pleadingly ? Mr. Jinn you
    have to let me go, Women?s troubles.? Mr. Jinn turned an interesting shade of pink then
    pointed at the washroom and said one word.
    ?Go."

Well this is getting pretty interesting

12. DarthBoba

Jun 29, 2000
    Qui-Gon was starting to lose his cool; these girls were aggravating.

Then an idea occured to him-why not have some fun with a Mind Trick? Make on one them do flips or something all day long...

13. Miana Kenobi

Apr 5, 2000
    Miana looked over at Krystal. While Jinn was busy letting that girl use the freshner, she pulled something out of her pocket.

Krystal eyed it and grinned. "You really are evil, you know?"

"Come on." The two snuck towards the pool, unwrapping the small package. "Should you do it this time or should I?"

"You go. I did it last time." Krystal watched as Miana threw the small content into the water, crushing the thin cover into a small ball.

"Ready?" Kryatal nodded and took the small wrapper from the girl, throwing it into the nearest trash cubicle. Taking in a deep gulp of air, she screamed.

Jinn was still toying with the idea of messing with the girl's minds, when he heard a glass shattering scream. He saw the two trouble makers over by the pool, pointing at something...

The rest of the girls ran to see what was going on. Qui-Gon pushed his way through towards the water's edge to see what they were all pointing at. In the blue water he saw.. oh Gods! how had that gotten there?!

In horror, he saw as Miana reached out over the water and picked it up with her bare hand. Jinn's face turned a little green at the sight.

Then she took a bite out of it.

Qui-Gon had had enough. Covering his mouth, he ran away from the pool. He heard Miana yell behind him, "It's still good!"

Krystal's grin spread from ear to ear. Some of the other girl's laughed. This was not a new thing. "You two've been watching too many holofilms..."

~~~~~~~~~~~~
    God bless Caddyshack...

14. Liara

Nov 15, 2000
    I am so totally loving everyone's ideas I can't wait to see what you come up with

15. Miana Kenobi

Apr 5, 2000
    did I scare everyone away???

16. Liara

Nov 15, 2000
    I am not sure I think it might be me

17. Liara

Nov 15, 2000
    Meh! I think I will up this anyway