1. Oh hai Guest!

Welcome to the RPF!

SWRPF Archive What if? RP

Discussion in 'Star Wars Role Playing Archive' started by Goo_Child, Aug 23, 2002.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Goo_Child Jedi Master

star 4
    "No, I am your father."

Luke looked at where his hand once was.

"Join me and together we can rule the gal-"

"I'm sorry Obi-Wan I've done all I can. Forgive me Yoda. I'll join you father!"

"Come my son."

What if the part in THE EMPIRE STRIKES BACK had happened like this? How would this change the story. That is what we are here to find out.

There are now 3 main armies, The Empire, The Rebels, and the New Sith Order.

Your charactor sheet must look like this:

NAME:
    SKIN COLOR:
    EYE COLOR:
    WEPONS:
    FORCE: (YES OR NO)
    LIGHTSABER COLOR: (IF YOU HAVE ONE)
    BIO:

Here is my charactor:

NAME: Mot Samoht
    RACE: Human
    SKIN COLOR: White
    EYE COLOR: Gray
    WEPONS: Lightsaber
    FORCE: YES
    LIGHTSABER COLOR: Red
    BIO: Mot was once an Emperor's Hand. All his life Mot hated the Emperor, but that hate only fed his power to the Dark Side. After he heard of Vader's defection he joined Vader and his son, Luke, in the war. He helped Vader and Luke set up a base on Bespin and they are taking over the galaxy one planet at a time.
    APPERENCE: Mot has long brown hair that come down over his face to the bottom of his nose covering his gray eyes. He is almost always wearing a black robe with his lightsaber hanging on his belt.

Now here are some notes about the Sith.

Has few ship's but many dark Jedi came to Bespin to join the army. They have taken Bespin, and have built a ship yard on the planet.

Some more rules:
    No God like charactors.
    If you are a member of the Empire then you must be human.
    You can not be a charactor from the movie or books. BE ORIGIONAL!!

I just thought you'd like to know that I'm in the process of writing a fanfic of this ,however the game won't effect it much. If it does at all.

Well, that's all. Have Fun.
  2. Baron_Fel Jedi Master

star 4
    NAME: Vice Admiral Jarek Metalle
    SKIN COLOR: Tan
    EYE COLOR: Black
    WEAPONS: Blasters, thermal detonators, vibroblades
    FORCE: No
    BIO: Vice Admiral Jarek Metalle and his task force of Star Destroyers have been ordered by the Emperor to attack and destroy the New Sith Order that is rising on Bespin. He is ready for a major standoff.
  3. RDG Force Ghost

star 4
    NAME: Jorn Hazek
    SKIN COLOR: human color
    EYE COLOR: Right eye orange and left black
    WEPONS: heavy reapeter, thermal detonators, sniper-rifle, force pike(from when he was a royal guard)
    FORCE: (YES OR NO)no
    LIGHTSABER COLOR: (IF YOU HAVE ONE)no
    BIO: Was a red royal guard for the Emporer but always wanted to be the dominant power in the Galaxy. When Vader and Luke broke off, he joined them hoping to have a high rank. Now He is a General for Vader. Vader gave him such a high rank, because Vader always senced what Jorn wanted to do to the Emporer. The Emporer never bothered to sence what he felt about killing him. Like other royal guards, Jorn has basic force training in the dark side.
  4. black-elf_182 Jedi Knight

star 2
    Name: Kiros Rivera
    Race: Human
    Alleigence: Rebel
    Weapons: Lightsaber(yellow), blaster pistol
    Skin: tan
    eyes: blue
    Hair: brown
    Force: yes
    Lightsaber color:yellow
    Bio: Kiros was born on Kessel, the son of two spice miners. He grew up in the Imperial Academy, learning to use a blaster to it's fullest. He then was picked out by Darth Vader right before the battle of Hoth, to be trained as a Sith. After realizing Vader's evil efforts, he fled, joining the Rebellion. He now seeks to build a New Jedi Order to battle the Sith.

Appearance: Kiros is usually decked out in his normal clothes (like Han Solo right before the battle of Hoth, in the black long sleeve jacket and everything). He wears his hair up in a ponytail mostly.

ooc: Where is the beginning scene?
  5. Goo_Child Jedi Master

star 4
    We don't have enough people to have an opening scene yet.
  6. RDG Force Ghost

star 4
    How many people must we have?
  7. Goo_Child Jedi Master

star 4
    OOC: I don't know. I guess we can start and more people will join as we go.

IC: Mot sat at a small sidewald restruant on bespin sipping at his caf. There was no one around. The whole planet was a sith base. He looked over his caf to see a dark face staring back at him. It was Luke. They sat there not saying anything.
  8. CmdrMitthrawnuruodo Chosen One

star 6
    Can we play SW characters? If so, then I'll be playing General Maximilian Veers and an original character.
  9. Goo_Child Jedi Master

star 4
    No, you can't be a Star Wars charactor, flim or EU. All of Lucas' charactors will be controled as NPC's when the sitatution calls for them.
  10. RDG Force Ghost

star 4
    It says in Goo's first post that you can not be a person from the books or movies.

EDIT: Goo posted the answer as I was writing the above so I am not a repete! So There! wHY ARE YOU ALL SO MEAN TO ME!
  11. black-elf_182 Jedi Knight

star 2
    Kiros's side of the story starts in exile over Dantooine. He and Admiral Ackbar are in hiding from the Sith and the Empire.

"So, Kiros, you see that we must take SERIOUS caution against these...Sith." Admiral Ackbar was saying, standing behind his desk on the huge Calamari Cruiser. "I understand Admiral. I will do my best to stop them," Kiros said standing. "I'll come by before I leave to give you the heads-up on what we are going to do."

He exited the room, and went to his quarters.

**What am I going to do about the Sith?** he thought, slumping against the wall.

"We could always attack them," a woman's voice said beside him. He looked up into Muse Carsa's eyes, not realizing that he had spoken aloud. "We'd be crushed with the forces we have now, Muse. You know that."

"Go get some rest," she said, placing a hand on Kiros's shoulder, "You've been up for 48 hours straight. That wears down even the strongest Jedi."

"Maybe you're right, Muse." He said, smiling weakly at her, and heading toward his quarters.

**Maybe I'll dream about a solution...**
  12. CmdrMitthrawnuruodo Chosen One

star 6
    Oh well. Than I'll just stick myself under Veers command than. 8-}

Will post bio later after he makes one up on Word
  13. Kenobi217 Jedi Master

star 4
    I hope this RP does well..I'm sick of joining RPs with a lot of potential and then having them die because people won't post.

NAME: Torce Jiraz
    SKIN COLOR: medium tan
    EYE COLOR: black
    WEPONS: 1 DL-22 blaster pistol, holstered on the right side of his thigh, but subtly.
    LIGHTSABER COLOR: N/A
    BIO: Born on Imperial controlled Corellia, he was recognized to have the traits of a good officer at a young age, and when he grew older they recruited him. He is now serving as a lieutenant under Vice Admiral Jarek Metalle.
  14. black-elf_182 Jedi Knight

star 2
    Are there no Jedi out there!?! lol
  15. Goo_Child Jedi Master

star 4
    Mot and Luke where sitting in quite. Mot took anouther sip of his caf.

16. black-elf_182 Jedi Knight

star 2
    "Will that be it, boys?" a pretty blue twi'lek says to Luke and Mot. "Oh! Master Skywalker! I didn't realize that was you! Please don't tell Master Vader!" She had a shocked look on her face, and scooted off in a hurry after taking thier credits.

ooc: Just thought I'd move along, since we aren't doing anything.
  17. CmdrMitthrawnuruodo Chosen One

star 6
    We are going to have a problem than. If no one else plays the good side, that is. So, I'll help fix that and create a couple characters. One for each side. I can multi-RP! Honest!

Continues making characters
  18. black-elf_182 Jedi Knight

star 2
    It's still early yet.(In the game, that is) Jedi will show themselves in time. Feel free to create one though.

ooc: I gotta go. See ya'll tomorrow!
  19. Goo_Child Jedi Master

star 4
    If you think you can do it fine. Just be careful.
  20. RDG Force Ghost

star 4
    Jorn walked in for a drink and sat next to Luke and Mot.
  21. Goo_Child Jedi Master

star 4
    Mot and Luke just gave Jorn a look. A blue skinned Twi'lek walked up ,shaking, and handed Jorn a cup of hot caf.

Mot looked up as several new sith TIE fighters flew over head. No one said anything.
  22. CmdrMitthrawnuruodo Chosen One

star 6
    Seriously, I can multi-RP. Right now I am in... Counts 2 RPs, 1 i'm gonna quit cause its not going anywhere, and GMing the "Glory to Yun-Yammka" RP. Okay here are 4 characters.

1 Imperial
    2 Jedi
    1 Rebel

IMPERIAL CHARACTER

NAME: Major Gregory A. Thane "GAT"
    RACE: Corlagian-Human
    SKIN COLOR: Caucasaun
    EYE COLOR: Blue
    WEPONS: Standard Issued DL-44 BlasTech Pistol and Army Knife
    FORCE: Yes - Potential
    BIO: Gregory Thane joined the Imperial Armed Forces at an early age like most Imperial personnel before him. He graduated from the Imperial Academy at Carida and got an Officer's Commission to Second Lieutenant. He was promoted to Captain after retaking the initiative which his superior had lost in a battle to quell an uprising on an Outer Rim world. His promotion to Major and reassigning to the fleets flagship, the Executor, came about after his superior was killed in the Battle for Station Fox 943 against rebel troops. He had taken command and held off the enemy until reinforcements arrived from Death Squadron. General Maximilian Veers saw the admirality and quick-thinking of Captain Thane and promoted him to Major and assigned the newly promoted young man to his personnel.

Major Thane was a part of the Imperial attack on Hoth. He commanded Blizzard 4's troops until Commander Luke Skywalker destroyed the AT-AT with a thermal detonator. Thane came out of the battle disfigured and has come to dislike Luke Skywalker and the fact that Lord Vader is the rebel's father. General Veers, sensing Thanes resentment towards Skywalker and Lord Vader, has warned the Major to keep his feelings to himself. Thane has followed this advice but its only a matter of time before Thane lets his emotions rule him and get him killed.

JEDI MASTER CHARACTER

NAME: Master Ni-Toa Saun
    RACE: Corellian-Human
    SKIN COLOR: Caucasuan
    EYE COLOR: Brown
    WEPONS: None
    FORCE: Yes - One W/ The Force
    BIO: Ni-Toa Saun was a Jedi Knight who had fought and died in the Clone Wars. For reasons unknown to him, the Force had preserved his soul in his lightsaber and Family Pendant until a young human boy came across and discovered the old relics on Coruscant near where the grand Jedi Temple had once stood. Realizing that the boy was sensitive in the Force and that the Jedi were nearly extinct, he began to secretly teach the young man in the ways of the Jedi so that one day the Jedi could return.

JEDI PADAWAN CHARACTER

NAME: Padawan Rance Drucker
    RACE: Coruscantian-Human
    EYE COLOR: Brown
    WEPONS: Single-bladed Lightsaber, blaster pistol
    FORCE: Yes - Padawan
    LIGHTSABER COLOR: Purple
    BIO: A street urchin of Coruscant, Rance made a living by pick pocketing off of tourists and pawning whatever he found in the lower levels. His life turned around when he accidentially, or by will of the Force, stumbled across an old lightsaber and a pendant. When he activated the lightsaber the soul of Jedi Master Ni-Toa Saun was released. He accepted the Jedi Masters offer to become a Jedi Padawan. After accepting Master Saun's offer, he saved up enough money to buy his way off Coruscant to a Outer Rim world, safely away from the Sith that reside on the capital.

For the past four years he has been in training and traveling the galaxy constantly to throw off any possible Jedi Hunters. During these years he has hooked up with the Rebel Alliance and occasionally helped them in their fight against the Galactic Empire. He dreams of bringing back the Jedi Order and defeating the Sith, but his Master warns him of such delusions of granduer. For now he listens to his master and its only a matter of time before he allows his recklessness seduce him to the Darkside or kill him.

REBEL CHARACTER

NAME: Captain Jenos "JJ" Jaxon
    RACE: Alderaanian-Human
    EYE COLOR: Grey
    WEPONS: Alderaanian Blaster Pistol
    BIO: He joined the Rebellion at age 21 after he learned of Alderaan's destruction and was there at the Battle of Yavin as a Rebel Trooper guardi
  23. Tom_Antilles Jedi Knight

star 1
    Need any rebel pilots?

NAME: Tom "oz" Ozzel
    RACE: Salonian (human)
    SKIN COLOR: white
    EYE COLOR: green-grey
    WEPONS: Blaster gun (Similar to Han Solos)
    FORCE: YES (trainee)
    LIGHTSABER COLOR: Blue
    BIO: Tom Ozzel is nephew to the late admiral Ozzel who was killed by Darth Vader. He flyes an X-wing and starting to understand the Force, he has and useing a lightsaber he got from an old friend who was a jedi knight. His parents was farmers that lives on Selonia. They did not agree with admiral ozzels decision to join the Empire.

He has destroyed 29 TIEs since he joined the rebels.
  24. CmdrMitthrawnuruodo Chosen One

star 6
    Tom, I think Han's blaster is a DL-44 BlasTech or a DL-47 BlasTech. I'm not absolutely certain.

Legend
    Bold = Faction
    Red = Sith/Dark Jedi
    Green = Jedi
    Character ---- Player

Sith Empire
    Mot Samoht ---- Goo_Child
    Jorn Hazek ---- RDG

Rebel Alliance
    Kiros Rivera ---- black-elf_182
    Master Ni-Toa Saun ---- CmdrMitth
    Padawan Rance Drucker ---- CmdrMitth
    Captain Jenos "JJ" Jaxon ---- CmdrMitth
    Tom "Oz" Ozzel ---- Tom_Antilles

Galactic Empire
    Vice Admiral Jarek Metalle ---- Baron_Fel
    Torce Jiraz ---- Kenobi217
    Major Gregory A. Thane "GAT" ---- CmdrMitth
    />
  25. Kenobi217 Jedi Master

star 4
    OOC:I'm gonna be gone till Friday the 30th, at Busch Gardens, so I'd like Baron_Fel to control my character till then if it's ok. Thanks.
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.