1. Oh hai Guest!

Welcome to the RPF!

SWRPF Archive What if? RP

Discussion in 'Star Wars Role Playing Archive' started by Goo_Child, Aug 23, 2002.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. BigKahuna Jedi Knight

star 2
  2. RDG Force Ghost

star 4
    EDIT I said that in force communicating not out loud. and who would know who i am?

After the Rancor was killed the guards went and got the bounty hunter. Jabba said "Then we will have a little party at the Sarrlac!" Everyone cheered.
  3. BigKahuna Jedi Knight

star 2
    "Oh I love parties :D , but what the H*LL is a Sarlacc?! :confused: " Ki said.
  4. BigKahuna Jedi Knight

star 2
    ooc: where'd everyone go??????? :confused:
  5. RDG Force Ghost

star 4
    They heard Ki yell at Jorn so after figuring out who he was they captured Jorn and brought him to the Sarrlac. After the short trip he saw a hole with a beak and tentacles "Eww. Well Ki, I think that is the answer to your question about what a sarrlac is."
  6. BigKahuna Jedi Knight

star 2
    "Psst Jorn.... I have a thermodetnator in my back pocket..... think ya could reach it?" Ki whispered.
  7. RDG Force Ghost

star 4
    "Ya, I think so." JOrn grabbed it and hid it under his tunic and then dropped it into the bounty hunter's hands.
  8. BigKahuna Jedi Knight

star 2
    Ki drew out the explosive and looked straight at the sarlacc, but then turned around and threw it under the ship thingy that Jabba sat in. It exploded and Jabba went flying and landed near the pit. He tried to slither away but a large tenacle grabbed him and drug him into the pit. This was followed by a whole lot of gun fire and fighting.
  9. RDG Force Ghost

star 4
    A lasor bolt flew at Jorn but he got out of the way and put his binders in the laser bolt's path. It parted and Jorn saw Boba Fett flying toward them. But Luke jumped and kicked Fett in mid air. Fett fell to the sand but used his jet pack to get back up. Luke slashed down some guards and threw their guns to Ki and Jorn. Then Luke left on a skiff away from the battle probably to find the green midget.
  10. BigKahuna Jedi Knight

star 2
    Ki shot Boba Fett out of the air, ran over to him and beat him until he became unconsicious with the bounty hunter's own helmet, took his jetpack, and started flying away. He laughed all the way until his jetpack was shot and he hit the dirt. He got up and started chasing Luke's skiff screaming "Wait for me!" Luke stopped and sarcastily said "YOU want to help ME fight Yoda?!" Ki replied "Ya know maybe I should help Jorn....see ya!"
  11. BigKahuna Jedi Knight

star 2
    be back in an hour

am now back
  12. black-elf_182 Jedi Knight

star 2
    "Don't think about it," Izik said to Luke, stepping in between him and Yoda. The ooglith masquer peeled back, and Luke said, "What the h*ll are you!"

"I am one of the mighty, the Yuuzhan Vong. The warmaster has said this is your time to die."

With that, the belt he was wearing unwrapped around his waist, and crawled up his arm, hardening into an amphistaff.

"Now, Seeth, let us begin."

He swung his amphistaff at Luke, and it hit his lightsaber, stopping the saber in mid-swing.

"What..." Luke said in disbilief, realizing that he couldn't sense Izik through the force. He tried to get at Yoda, but was caught in another brutal attack.

Izik spun and twisted his amphistaff, and one strike punctured Luke's left thigh, and a roundhouse kick sent him over the railing of the skiff, into the sand.(Non-sarlaac side)

In the distance, a speeder bike was racing toward Jabba's skiff, Kiros Rivera racing toward his prey.
  13. Goo_Child Jedi Master

star 4
    ooc: ok I wanted the Sarlacc battle to be a tad longer. I will make a post to extend that scean.

ic:

A explosion rocked the Sail Barge that the Sith's agents were hidden in. Mot and Luke traded glances and jumped into action as the Sail Barge started to fall. Mot lost track of Luke but he was on a siff in no time. He saw that the Sail Barg was torn in half. The back wasn't even noticable as a barge, but the frount looked untouched. Mot had his 'saber upside down blocking blaster bolts from Jabba's guards. He felt a bolt comming from behind, that one came from Jabba himself. Mot blocked the Hutt's bolts and Jabba fell into the Pit of Carcoon. Mot had sent many people into the sarlacc. He looked to see if he could find Luke in the little fight going on. All he saw was Fett right in frount of his face, Mot made one quick swing of his upside down saber and Fett's head fell into the sarlacc, he body followed shortly. Mot jumped to anouther skiff. He felt danger. A woman jumped onto his skiff. She had a lightsaber! She swung her purple blade, and the woman and Mot went into their deadly dance.

Luke was taking care of some people inside what remained of the Sail barge. A woman wearing all black stood before him. "Hello Leia" Luke told her "Hello, Luke" She raised her blue saber in defence. Alouth they appeared to fight, Luke was the only one attacking. Soon they were on the deck of the barge. Leia saw she couldn't keep this up and dived onto a skiff and rode off into the desert.

Mot was have a hard time with Purple Blade here. She Forced pushed Mot over the edge of the skiff, he grabbed the side and hung on. "Mara wins again" Purple Blade said. Mot Jumped over her and pressed the controls on the skiff, sending it flying. Purple wasn't ready for this and she fell back into the sand.

ooc: ok now you can start where you left off.
  14. black-elf_182 Jedi Knight

star 2
    Kiros piloted his speeder bike toward Mot's barge, and jumped onto it when he got there. Igniting his new yellow saber, he said, "Let's finish this."

Then, the fight began.

Izik jumped off Jabba's barge as it began to explode, and he landed beside Mara.

"Come, infidel. Let us dance." he said, and stood, uncurling his amphistaff into whip form. He and Mara began fighting, but when Kiros's speeder bike came by, Mara jumped on it, and sped off.

Watching her go, Izik remembered the Jedi and Sith above him.

"Goodbye, Jeedai, goodbye, Seeth." He said, and he pulled two thudbugs out of a pocket. He threw them up onto the skiff above him, one landing between the two fighters, the other landing on the main controls. He then turned and quickly disposed of an injured weequay guard trying to back attack him. He moved toward the wreckage, looking for someone else to kill.

On the skiff, Kiros and Mot were in a saberlock when the two thudbugs landed up there.

"What the..." Kiros said, but the rest of his sentence was drowned out by an explosion that sent him and Mot flying out onto the sand.
  15. RDG Force Ghost

star 4
    Jorn was kicked off a skiff landing on the sand. He force jumped up under the skiff and shot out some of the circutry. The skiff was sent to the sand exploding. He jumped onto another skiff shooting down some of the guards. He kicked one into the sarrlac and went to help luke with Yoda.
  16. Goo_Child Jedi Master

star 4
    ooc: all the way on the second page you should be ashmed.
  17. black-elf_182 Jedi Knight

star 2
    ooc: WHAT ARE YOU TALKING ABOUT???
  18. Goo_Child Jedi Master

star 4
    ooc: this was on the second page of the rp boards.
  19. black-elf_182 Jedi Knight

star 2
    ooc: oh. I've got to go to a lock-in tonight, so I leave Izik and Kiros under Goo_Child's control.(If they're dead when I get back, you pay dearly.)

IC: Izik jumped on the remaining skiff, pushing anyone on it off.(except PCs) He then sped off, back toward Jabba's palace.

Kiros hit the ground with a thud, and got back up, watching Izik jump on the skiff and zoom away. "What was he?" Kiros asked, and then turned and swung his lightsaber to meet Mot's.
  20. Goo_Child Jedi Master

star 4
    Mot jumped on one of the remaining skiff's and sped off after Luke. "Sorry but I don't have time to stay and play games" Mot said as he left.
  21. Goo_Child Jedi Master

star 4
  22. Goo_Child Jedi Master

star 4
    Luke and Mot returned to Jabba's Palace. There was Han Solo still frozen in carbonite. They took him back to the EXECUTOR with them. Now the plan could be set in motion.
  23. black-elf_182 Jedi Knight

star 2
    Izik reached Jabba's Palace before anyone else, and followed the Sith back to the Executor.

**They can't feel me!** he thought with glee as he hid out on the shuttle.

Earlier, he had left a villip on the Jedi's ship, and he contacted it now.

"This is Izik Vaac, of the glorious Yuuzhan Vong. I feel that you are in need of assistance, so I hold out my hand. I also have access to one, Han Solo. Do you need me, or not?"

It was a long walk back for Lando, Kiros, and Leia. When they did get back though, they found the villip, and heard it's message.

"What are we to do, Princess?" Lando asked.

"I don't know. What do you think, Master Jedi?"

"If he is so willing to help us, and he has Han, I don't see why not." Kiros said.

"He didn't say where he was though. How do we contact him?" Leia said, picking up the villip.

"This is Leia Organa." she said, then she sighed, "We accept your assistance."
  24. Goo_Child Jedi Master

star 4
    Mot was wondering where that bounty Hunter had gone off to, then he was wondering why he cared.
  25. BigKahuna Jedi Knight

star 2
    meanwhile

Ki was standing in the middle of the desert wondering where everyone went. "Hello, hello, hello,........."
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.