main
side
curve
  1. In Memory of LAJ_FETT: Please share your remembrances and condolences HERE

SWRPF Archive What if? RP

Discussion in 'Star Wars Role Playing Archive' started by Goo_Child, Aug 23, 2002.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. AngelicPadme

AngelicPadme Jedi Youngling star 3

Jun 23, 2002
    Cloey laughed as the others did, she felt sorry for the man.

2. BigKahuna

BigKahuna Jedi Youngling star 2

Sep 1, 2002
    Ki jumped on one of the big wooly things that Tusken Raiders rode (it smelled funny...)and galloped off towards Tattoonine but not before giving one of the Raiders a swift kick to the shin. *snicker*snicker*snicker* :D

3. AngelicPadme

Jun 23, 2002
    She decieded that she may as well speak to him, figure out who he is. "e-excuse me?"

4. BigKahuna

Sep 1, 2002
    Ki arrived in Tattoonine finally after being ran over, laughed at, and spoke to from some stalker or something that seemed to be following him through the desert. He was really dirty, his precious hair was a mess, he was extremely dehydrated, and smelt like the animal he was riding.

ooc: and now I must go to bed... Ga night.

5. AngelicPadme

Jun 23, 2002
    When the strange man in the desert didn't answer Cloey thought that maybe he was dead... Going against the council, she entered a ship, going to the only desert planet she knew...Tatooine.

6. BigKahuna

Sep 1, 2002
    Ki sinced something comeing, something familiar...........but he didn't care he was drink'n it up at the nearby bar.

ooc: The people that used to post here need to start posting again.

7. AngelicPadme

Jun 23, 2002
    Cloey walked around, her hood covering her face, she was scarred. Walking into the nearest bar she saw, she sat down next to a strange man, he seemed to have no hair. Rather then ask him of his identity, she waited, seeing if he would know hers.

8. BigKahuna

Sep 1, 2002
    " *hic* hi my names Ki *hic* I like you *hic* " Ki said rather drunkenly " do ya know where *hic* I guy could find a shower" he said pointing at his hair.

9. AngelicPadme

Jun 23, 2002
    Cloey leaned back in revultion. "Um...excuse me sir? But are you a Jedi perhaps?" She whispered, his breath making her want to be sick.

10. BigKahuna

Sep 1, 2002
    " I don't think so " Ki said scratcing his head " I always thought I was a bounty hunter, I never owned a light saber so I guess *hic* not.. *urp* "

11. BigKahuna

Sep 1, 2002
  12. AngelicPadme

Jun 23, 2002
    Cloey nodded in disgust. "WEll I believe you are a Jedi because you were using the force you see to contact me...yeah...well it smells bad in here I'm leaving....Excuse me!"

13. Goo_Child

Goo_Child Jedi Padawan star 4

Jul 31, 2002
    After the victory at Mon Cal. Mot was sent on a mission alone. "Why do they want me to find the darn Bounty Hunter?"

14. BigKahuna

Sep 1, 2002
    well anyway like I was say'n...... hey where'd ya go...............oh well hey bartender down here..*hic*

15. BigKahuna

Sep 1, 2002
    If you read this and you don't post your fingertips will be sawed offffffff!!!!!

16. Goo_Child

Goo_Child Jedi Padawan star 4

Jul 31, 2002
    Mot's ship landed on the sand-covered planet.

17. BigKahuna

Sep 1, 2002
    Ki nowhere near sober wandered into the street......he got hit by a speeder....

18. BigKahuna

Sep 1, 2002
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.