main
side
curve
  1. In Memory of LAJ_FETT: Please share your remembrances and condolences HERE

SWRPF Archive What if? RP

Discussion in 'Star Wars Role Playing Archive' started by Goo_Child, Aug 23, 2002.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Ben_Skywalker

Ben_Skywalker Jedi Grand Master star 5

May 20, 2001
    Just to clear things up, Han's blaster is a DL-44 BlasTech :)

2. Baron_Fel

Baron_Fel Jedi Padawan star 4

Jul 28, 2001

On the birdge of his flagship Titan's Fury, Vice Admiral Jarek Matelle was on the command chair contemplating plans for attack against the Sith Order. Whatever he did, he could not think of returning to the Emperor without successfully completing this operation.

"Lieutenant how long till we reach the Bespin system?" Jarek asked Lieutenant Jiraz.

"One standard day Admiral," the officer replied.

"Good. What is the status of the rest of the taskforce?"

"All are running at maximum effeceincy, sir."

"That is all, Lieutenant," Jarek then left the bridge. "You have the bridge." He walked to his quarters and began reading papers about Sith history and possible weaponry.

3. Goo_Child

Goo_Child Jedi Padawan star 4

Jul 31, 2002
    "How are we holing out?" He asked the newcommer.

4. CmdrMitthrawnuruodo

CmdrMitthrawnuruodo Force Ghost star 6

Jul 1, 2000
    Who's got Death Squadron? The GE or the SE?

5. black-elf_182

black-elf_182 Jedi Youngling star 2

Aug 9, 2002
    Kiros bolted up in bed. "Ackbar won't like this, but it's the Rebellion's only hope."

He had been using the force, feeling the patterns of the galaxy. Siding with the Empire seemed like the only hope the Rebellion had.

"Admiral, I think I have a plan." Kiros said, closing the door behind him.

"Yes?" Ackbar said.

"Kiros sighed, and continued. "We must side with the Empire to defeat the Sith. It is our only chance. You cannot begin to fathom what danger they pose."

Ackbar sat back, and stared at Kiros for a long time then sighed, and said, "So be it."

In the Imperial flagship, Titan's Fury, in his own private quarters, Vice Admiral Matelle recieved a transmission. "This is Kiros Rivera of the Rebel Alliance."

"Rebel Scum! What do you want?"

"I wish to make a proposal..." Kiros said.

He laid out the lines of the Alliance, and gave Matelle vital information about the Sith. Never did he reveal the Rebellion's whearabouts, nor did Matelle reveal his own.

6. black-elf_182

Aug 9, 2002
    Hey guys. I just started a new game if anyone wants to join. It's called "The Remnant." It's based at the beginning of Thrawn's War. Come Join!

7. RDG

RDG Jedi Master star 4

Jun 12, 2001
    DEGOBA

Yoda: great luke is on the dark side now. I should just die now since I wont be given lines in ROTJ now anyway!

8. CmdrMitthrawnuruodo

Jul 1, 2000
    IC as Major Thane Galactic Empire

Somewhere Near the Anoat System

Major Gregory A. Thane snapped a salute at his superior, Major General Maximilian Veers. He found it odd to stare down at the General when only months ago he had stared up at the man. He tried not to stare down or at the state of the officer's legs, damaged beyond repair. An injury that was caused by a kamakazie snowspeeder crashing into the cockpit of Blizzard 1 and nearly killing the respected and infamous General.

Thane held symphathy for the General. He knew what its like to be crippled for the rest of your life. Thane had also sustained heavy injuries at the Battle of Hoth when a rebel pilot from a downed snowspeeder had somehow attached himself to the underbelly of Blizzard 4 and threw in a thermal detonator into the troop compartment.

He had been in the troop compartment, commanding and briefing the snowtroopers of the battle raging outside when the detonator had gone off. Only through sheer fate or the will of the Force did he survive that debacle. Unfortunately, either the Force didn't care or had a sick twisted humor, he was disfigured across 70% of his body. He no longer looked regeal, an intricate work of scars painted the side of his face and down his neck into the collar of his uniform where they would interlace with more scars.

He planned on having plastic surgery to get rid of most of the scars, especially around his face. That is as soon as he had a years leave.

General Veers returned the salute just as sharply as the Major had and cleared his throat in annoyance. "I would appreciate it if you did not look over my head, Major." He chastised the young man, annoyed at being reminded of his state.

"My apologizes, General, I did not mean to offend you." Replied Thane and did as he was requested. His gaze dropped to meet the Generals cold and hard cerulean stare.

"Are you aware of the current state of the Empire?" The General questioned and turned his hoverchair around and proceeded to float forward toward the bridge of the SSD Executor, motioning only once for Thane to follow.

"No, sir. I just recently came out of the Infirmary and the 2-1B droids seem to neglect to inform you of Galactic News." Thane said bitterly, he hated being out of the loop.

"Then you are unware of the fact that Admiral Piett abandoned Lord Vader on Bespin after he learned of the Dark Lords intent to oppose the Emperor?" Veers said casually as if it was gossip being discussed between wives.

"Wha...?" Thane exclaimed slack-jawed. After letting the information sink in the few seconds that passed, he pulled himself together. "I knew he couldn't be trusted."

"It appears so." The two Army officers turned a bend and the bridge came into view. "Nevertheless, the Emperor has given Lord Vader's old command orders to hunt down and destroy the forces of both the Rebellion and this Sith Empire." Veers didn't sound all to happy about the orders.

Thane could understand why. The Emperor had ordered them to divide the squadrons attention and resources into two, one to hunt down the Rebellion and two to destroy the Sith Empire. Surely the Emperor must realize that we can't do this? He considered thoughtfully.

"Permission to speak freely, General?" Thane requested and Veers nodded. "This is insane. There is no way we can fight two fronts at once."

"Agreed. Thats why Admiral Piett has decided to ignore the rebel threat momentarily and concentrate on the Sith Empire. Right now they are the bigger evil of the two." Veers stopped at the Communications Station, the same station where months before he had argued with the then Captain Piett against Admiral Ozzel about the validity of a probe droids data.

"What happens if we come across rebel forces?" Thane inquired.

"Should we come across rebels as we fight the Sith Empire," began the voice of Admiral Firmus Piett as the Imperial approached the two Army officers from the command walkway, "then we will destroy them as we move along."

Maj

9. CmdrMitthrawnuruodo

Jul 1, 2000
    IC as Jenos "JJ" Jaxon New Republic

MC-80 Home One

Captain Jenos "JJ" Jaxon briskly walked down the corridors of the massive Mon Calamari cruiser called Home One, the very same cruiser that commanded the Rebel Alliance forces. The same cruiser that had engaged nose to nose with the Empire's mightiest vessels and came out as the victor. It was a ship to be proud of and proud to serve on.

Jenos Jaxon wore the uniform of a Rebel Alliance troop commander. It was similiar in style to the old Alderaanian uniforms which the Rebel Alliance had used in its early days up til the Battle of Hoth, but lacked the white broad helmet that could fit two heads. He smiled at the image that popped into his minds eye.

Maybe I should get a holo-shot of two troopers trying to wear one helmet. He thought as he entered the Command Staff Level and turned down a corridor for the flag officer's office. It was obvious he was heading in the direction of Admiral Ackbar's office for reasons he did not know of.

All he knew was that Admiral Ackbar summoned him and Jaxon was going to follow those orders.

He stopped in front of the main door that bore the Rebel Alliance Starfleet seal, two guards in similiar uniforms as Jaxon stood at attention with force pikes and blaster rifles holstered at their sides. He showed them his ID and announced he had an appointment with the Admiral. They allowed him to pass without any problems. Neither spoke a word.

Their silence and professionalism reminded Jaxon so much like the red Royal Guards of the Galactic Empire. Creepy. We're coping the Empire without realizing it, or maybe we do realize it and just think its a good idea. He considered thoughtfully. I wonder what else of the Empire do they consider a good idea.

Jaxon waited in the reception room of the office, he listend to the secretary tick away at the keypad of her datacomp until he grew bored of listening. An hour passed and he wondered what was keeping the Admiral for so long.

A meeting most likely

Just then the door into Ackbar's office slid open and a man which Jaxon recognized as a Jedi walked out. He glanced at Jaxon once before proceeding out into the corridor. The rebel trooper followed the Jedi until he couldn't see him anymore. He had seen him before but couldn't remember his name.

It'll come back to me. He thought just as Ackbar's secrtary announced that the Admiral would see him now. Jaxon stood and entered the office.

He stood rigid and saluted sharply. "Captain Jenos Jaxon, Alliance Troop Commander, reporting as ordered, sir." He announced.

"At ease, Captain." Ackbar commanded and gestured a webbed fin toward one of the chairs. Jaxon relaxed and took the offered seat. He could see Ackbar fiddling with a datacard and wondered what was on it. Orders perhaps? Intelligence data? Or is his dossier?

"I have been looking over your service record." Ackbar began and Jaxon swallowed. "You are an Alderaanian by birth, correct?"

"Yes, sir." Jaxon replied, memories of Alderaan suddenly surfacing. The only thing he had left of his homeworld were his memories. The Empire had destroyed it and because of that vile deed, he had joined the Rebellion to repay the Imperials for the murder of his family and friends and millions others he never knew or never will get to know.

"You also fought at the ground battle of Battle of Yavin, captured several Imperials and nearly died in an attempt to bring back an Imperial Colonel?"

"Yes, sir."

"And since then you have continued to harass Imperial troops?" Jaxon nodded, wondering where this is going.

"Sir?" He carefully pryed.

Ackbar must have sensed his worry for he leaned forward and gave the human rebel his people's equavilent of a reassuring smile. "You are not in trouble, Captain. As a matter of fact I have chosen you for a special assignment. Starting as of now you will be commissioned to the rank of Lieutenant Colonel and joining Kiros Rivera on a mission to undermine the effor

10. black-elf_182

Aug 9, 2002
    Kiros exited Ackbar's office, looking at a familiar face.

**Who is...oh well. This is more important than past relations.**

He walked down the hall to his quarters, and pulled out a transmitter.

After sending the message, he exited his quarters. He was hungry, so he decided to go to the mess hall.

When he left the room, he bumped into the familiar face once again.

"Do I know you from somewhere? Wait...Captain Jaxon? You're the guy who almost killed himself against us on Yavin 4! I remeber you."

**Yavin 4...Wait, that would mean...he couldn't have been in the Empire!**

Seeing the worried look on Janos's face, he said, "No, I'm not still in the Empire. That was a long time ago. So, what did you want me for?"

They walked down the hall toward the mess hall, Janos telling Kiros his mission.

11. CmdrMitthrawnuruodo

Jul 1, 2000
    Jaxon was never an Imperial. He was just an innocent Alderaanian who was offworld at the time the Empire destroyed it. When he learned its destruction, he found himself on Yavin as a Rebel Trooper.

12. Goo_Child

Jul 31, 2002
    OOC: wait, I've been gone all day, and I'm sorry Balck Elf your making an to big of a jump here. Everyone is fighting everyone else. That's part of the fun. The Rebals need to destroy the Empire and the Sith. Please black elfe don't make major things happen without getting my ok it. If you can edit it, if it's too late I want everyone to ingore the post till he makes a new one. I'm sorry I want you to have fun, but pm me if you want something like this to happen.

13. black-elf_182

Aug 9, 2002
    Okay, sorry. And I wasn't saying that Jaxon was an Imperial. That thought was from Jaxon's point of view.

I'M SORRY!

14. CmdrMitthrawnuruodo

Jul 1, 2000
    Buggers, you mean I wrote Jaxon's post for nothing????????????? :_|

Oh and Black, I recommend you dont do that for anyones characters. Dont write for a persons character for them without consulting them first.

15. Goo_Child

Jul 31, 2002
    OOC: If you can make it so everyone is fighting everyone else it's ok. I'm bad at remembering names. So if you could post the people and their loyalites again, that would help. Maybe I should print them?

16. CmdrMitthrawnuruodo

Jul 1, 2000
    Legend
    Bold = Faction
    Red = Sith/Dark Jedi
    Green = Jedi
    Character ---- Player

Sith Empire
    Mot Samoht ---- Goo_Child
    Jorn Hazek ---- RDG

Rebel Alliance
    Kiros Rivera ---- black-elf_182
    Master Ni-Toa Saun ---- CmdrMitth
    Padawan Rance Drucker ---- CmdrMitth
    Captain Jenos "JJ" Jaxon ---- CmdrMitth
    Tom "Oz" Ozzel ---- Tom_Antilles

Galactic Empire
    Vice Admiral Jarek Metalle ---- Baron_Fel
    Torce Jiraz ---- Kenobi217
    Major Gregory A. Thane "GAT" ---- CmdrMitth

17. black-elf_182

Aug 9, 2002
    No, your post was great! Better than mine. And I'll remeber that. It's just that in my other RPGs, you couldn't totally control other peoples characters, just add thoughts or sayings here and there.

Once again, I'M SORRY!

18. Goo_Child

Jul 31, 2002
    OOC: so far everyone's posts are ok. Just don't join up with the opponet.

IC: "Father wishes to see us." Luke said

**Vader's Chamber**

"Yes Father" Luke said

"It is time now, we must make our first attack"

"Yes, Lord Vader" Jorn and Mot said in unison.

19. black-elf_182

Aug 9, 2002
    When Kiros and Jaxon got to the mess hall, a young officer came to them. "A mission from Admiral Ackbar. You are to travel to Dagobah and find the Millenium Falcon. You are to leave immediately." The officer walked off, and Kiros got up, ignoring the food in front of him.

"Do you have a ship?" he asked Lt. Col. Jaxon. "All I have is an A-wing."

20. CmdrMitthrawnuruodo

Jul 1, 2000
    "No, I do not." Jaxon replied as he too stood. "You? If not, I think the Alliance wouldn't mind loaning one of their shuttles."

21. Goo_Child

Jul 31, 2002
    Many of the Stromtroopers form the Empire had joined the Sith when Vader left the Empire. Vader's ships still had Emperil Access codes so their mission would be easy.

With great ease one transport entered the docking bay of the SSD Executor. Many thought it was the Emperor. The troops lined up to greet the Emperor. They where all shocked when insted of The Emperor two small siliver balles rolled down the ramp. Both exploded killing some 70 or so troops.

"Blast Them!" several troops said. Down the ramp came Vader blocking bolts with his Lightsaber. Then came Luke with his new Red lightsaber. Mot came next, he held his red saber upside down, blocking bolts. Several more dark jedi came down the ramp. A huge fight had broke out. "My father wants his ship back." Luke said.

22. CmdrMitthrawnuruodo

Jul 1, 2000
    Well that screws up my post cause I have the Executor

23. Goo_Child

Jul 31, 2002
    OOC: no it doesn't send your troops to fight my troops.

The fight was still goin' on when anouther ship landed. The ramps dropped and Jorn ran shooting the Imp's ,while the Sith Troops in the red and black Strom trooper armor started firing. Jorn waved his troops foward.

OOC: since Jorn hasn't posted today, I will give the charactor some action.

24. CmdrMitthrawnuruodo

Jul 1, 2000
    Uh, you do have a problem

1: Vader wouldn't have the Emperor's codes.

2: You dont know where the Executor is to begin with. Now get off my ship!

Piett: :mad: "Yes, get off my ship!"

25. Goo_Child

Jul 31, 2002
    OOC: Uh... the stormies are stupid so they don't care what codes they are and the only person who would know that it wasn't Palpy are the guys on the bridge, the workers (who are also stupid.) wouln't know it was vader b/c vader didn't use his own codes.

As for finding it, um...I gotta think about this one... THE FORCE! Vader found Piett though the Force. (If i think long enough 'bout something I can explane it.)

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.