main
side
curve
  1. In Memory of LAJ_FETT: Please share your remembrances and condolences HERE

SWRPF Archive What if? RP

Discussion in 'Star Wars Role Playing Archive' started by Goo_Child, Aug 23, 2002.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Goo_Child

Goo_Child Jedi Padawan star 4

Jul 31, 2002
    OOC: Humor me!!!!!!!!!! ok. Let's say you filled it with poison, or water(dumb). Anything.

BISPIN

The civilions left on cloud city screamed one last time as the city fell to the planets core.

On the sith ship yard, people rushed for thir TIEs but it was too late.

EXECUTOR

Mot and Luke's sabers met at the bottom of the large circle they where cutting. As the sabers met Mot and Luked stared at each other, then busted through the hole. The Sith army followed them.

Anouther ship landed. A sith troop ship. It exploded as it was hit several times by the one remaining turrent.

"Luke, Mot. Find the control's that opperate the pressure in there. I want more pressure in there before the vaccume reaches more parts of my ship." Vader added more power to the words MY SHIP "the rest of you come with me."

OOC: i gotta go.

2. CmdrMitthrawnuruodo

CmdrMitthrawnuruodo Force Ghost star 6

Jul 1, 2000
    Hell bloody no! I depressurized Hanger 12, which removes both the heat, pressure, and air in the hanger. You are bloody dead! I gave you the chance to escape via stolen shuttle with Luke, Vader, Mot and that other Sith Player.

Take it or leave it.

3. RDG

RDG Jedi Master star 4

Jun 12, 2001
    Jorn followed Vader.

4. CmdrMitthrawnuruodo

Jul 1, 2000
    Furthermore, if you cut a hole in that blast door, your just trapping yourself more. Once the blast door is breached the ships systems will automatically activate the Emergency Blast Doors to seal off that level and prevent the ship from depressurizing.

AND you will be causing a backdraft against you. The pressure and air in the corridor will prevent you from going in, it'll be too strong until pressure has equalized and no more air.

You failed in your attempt, be a good player and admit defeat and take my offer.

5. RDG

RDG Jedi Master star 4

Jun 12, 2001
    well i take the escape shuttle. I dont know abou the others.

6. CmdrMitthrawnuruodo

Jul 1, 2000
    A wise choice, RDG.

7. Tom_Antilles

Tom_Antilles Jedi Youngling star 1

Aug 11, 2002
    *Oz was dropping out from hyperspace when he got a message from the HQ. It stood that he should go to the HQ and await further instructions there*

All right... I guess that is whiser to follow the order...

*He layed the course and again, he entered hyperspace*

(OCC: Where was the HQ located? Sorry BTW that I have not been able to post. I have been buy. :)

8. Mertroid

Mertroid Jedi Knight star 5

Jun 29, 2002
    OOC: Okay I am totally confused here. Who is on what side? And I have no clue where to begin a post. So it would help me a lot if you told me the side you were on. Thank you very much. When I found out and etc, I'll post then. :)

9. CmdrMitthrawnuruodo

Jul 1, 2000
    Here you go

Legend
    Bold = Faction
    Red = Sith/Dark Jedi
    Green = Jedi
    Character ---- Player

Sith Empire
    Mot Samoht ---- Goo_Child
    Jorn Hazek ---- RDG

Rebel Alliance
    Kiros Rivera ---- black-elf_182
    Master Ni-Toa Saun ---- CmdrMitth
    Padawan Rance Drucker ---- CmdrMitth
    Captain Jenos "JJ" Jaxon ---- CmdrMitth
    Tom "Oz" Ozzel ---- Tom_Antilles

Galactic Empire
    Vice Admiral Jarek Metalle ---- Baron_Fel
    Torce Jiraz ---- Kenobi217
    Major Gregory A. Thane "GAT" ---- CmdrMitth

10. Mertroid

Jun 29, 2002
    Thanks C.....something. Your user name is long.lol That helps a lot. I shall post soon now. :)

11. black-elf_182

black-elf_182 Jedi Youngling star 2

Aug 9, 2002
    ooc: Can we quit fighting over who is the GM? The Hangar can't depressurize that fast. It takes more that 5 seconds, and in game time, only about 4 minutes has passed since the beginning of the battle. The sith DID have time to get out. And Vader would live anyway, cuz he's metallic. So there.

IC: Kiros entered the hangar carrying his gear,(which included, blaster, lightsaber, and clothes) and started to go to his A-wing, but was hailed down by a worker. "Sir, Admiral Ackbar said to take this ship." he said, pointing at a transport ship.(Like Vader's transport ship)

"Okay, thanks." Kiros said, walking toward the ship."

ooc: Okay, that should provide an opening for Mertroid and Cmdr-whatever.

12. Mertroid

Jun 29, 2002
    OOC: Thanks Black_elf182. :) That helps out a lot. Now I can post.

Vicki had packed up her things. She heard that Kir and some other Rebels were to go somewhere. Vicki had been asked to go with them. Vicki was ready for anything. Vicki swung her bag over her shoulder.

Vicki headed out of her quarters quickly. Vicki had her lightsaber hanging on her gold, thin, metal belt. Vicki was in battle like clothes. Midriff showing, form-fitting top, the shade of tangerine, boot-leg cut pants, the shade of cream, black boots reflected the lights in the building. Her eyes shimmered an irradescent white with her sapphire eyes having the reflection of the ships.

Vicki saw Kir heading over to the ship. Vicki headed over.

"Hello Kir," Vicki said in a friendly voice. Vicki talked with anyone.

"So we have another mission I see," she added.

13. CmdrMitthrawnuruodo

Jul 1, 2000
    OOC: We aren't arguing over who is the Game Master. I'm arguing over Goo_Child God Moding.

Well, I talked to someone who knows alot about depressurizing a Hanger and he says its possible for SOME of the Sith to survive long enough to cut a hole in this blast door.......So, we'll resume where we left off.

As soon as Thane saw the second lightsaber join the first, he knew they would get through the blast door before his reinforcements arrived. "Shaveit! Everyone move beyond the Emergency Blast Doors! Move move move!"

Thane and the surviving stormtroopers rushed down the corridors. He signaled to two troopers to stay behind with thermal detonators. They obeyed without question, they knew stopping the Sith was more important then their lives.

The corridor was breached and the on rush of air sucked at everyone who ran away. Some lost their footing and began skidding along the floor back the way they had come. But the emergency blast doors, activated by the ship's hull breach system, slammed down cutting off the survivors from the hull breach.

One stormtrooper was unlucky as he was now screaming at the top of his lungs, the lower half of his body missing on the other side of the blast door.

"Thane to bridge, keep the MagCon down! The Sith have escaped from the Hanger and I want it still depressurized." He yelled into his comlink.

Thane was determined to depressurize half the ship if he had to, if it meant the only way to destroy the Sith. He knew that the Sith would not survive long if they continued to meet blast door after blast door in a depressurized area. Eventually the lack of pressure will have killed them since their body air pressure would be pushing out, exploding their internal organs; or the bitter cold would have frozen them.

As soon as the Sith stepped far enough into the corridor the two stormtroopers who were left behind, detonated their thermal detonators. The confined space of the corridor would channel the explosion down the corridor toward the Sith. Further delaying them from cutting away at the new doors they faced.

And hopefully killing some more.

14. Goo_Child

Jul 31, 2002
    OOC: ok, what I'm about to do isn't god mod.( and vader and luke are supposed to be god mod. I think every one will agree with me.) Just think of Jedi Oucast when I write my next post.

IC: Only about 3/4 of the army had survived the depressuring incedient. Two bombs where headed at Vader. He held his hand out and, with the Force, sent them back to the Imperals that had trown them.

15. CmdrMitthrawnuruodo

Jul 1, 2000
    OOC: Luke Skywalker and Darth Vader are not "gods" and therefore do not allow players to God mode by default. DV and LS can be defeated and can be killed.

Now re-read my paragraph about the Detonators again.

As soon as the Sith stepped far enough into the corridor the two stormtroopers who were left behind, detonated their thermal detonators. The confined space of the corridor would channel the explosion down the corridor toward the Sith. Further delaying them from cutting away at the new doors they faced.

Lets see, neither trooper threw their weapons and...two thermal detonators + confined space + "corridor would channel the explosion" = a massive wall of debrie and fire heading your way.

Sith Bar-BQ anyone?

Oh and I think only 1 shuttle so far was able to unload. So you really only have some of your Sith and some of your army with you.

Hold on though, i'm gonna post in response to those damn shuttles mysteriously popping up in the hanger

16. CmdrMitthrawnuruodo

Jul 1, 2000
    IC as Admiral Piett

SSD Executor - Command Bridge

"Gunners, open fire on anything that approaches this ship. I want them all incinerated!" Admiral Piett snapped after the third shuttle somehow got into Hanger 12. "TIE Ops! Deploy starfighters to get rid of these annoying parasites."

The massive 12.4 kilometer long Super Star Destroyer opened up with all 1000+ weapon emplacements against anything that approached the flagship. TIE starfighters began to swarm out of the belly of the massive ship and swarm around the enemy craft, firing lasers and missiles further hendering anything that approached. Further destroying anything that approached.

"Get me the Avenger, Devastator, and the Chimaera!" Piett commanded and soon communications had the holographic images of the captains of requested ships.

"Admiral, with all due respect, but what the hell is going on?" That was the Captain of the Devastator. Admiral Piett quickly summarized what had happened in fewer words of ten before explaining what he wanted of them.

"Yes, sir!" They all said in union then disappeared quickly to carry out their orders.

Outside three star destroyers pulled out of the fleet and spread out to three points near the hyperpoint which the shuttles are appearing from. They deployed their shares of TIE starfighters and created a net of Star Destroyer and TIE starfighters. Anything that dropped out of hyperspace wouldn't get very far before the TIEs swarmed around them and herded them toward the Star Destroyers.

Piett gave the order to three more Star Destroyers in the fleet, they moved to another hyperpoint to the starboard side of the Executor and did the same thing. The remaining two Star Destroyers remained with the flagship, flanking the massive vessel and staying out of its weapon range of two to three kilometers.

IC as General Veers

General Veers listened to the reports from the stormtroopers and Major Thane, things weren't going very well. At the rate his men were stopping the intruders, they will be near the secondary bridge in half an hour and the main bridge in forty-five minutes.

"Admiral." General Veers called and Admiral Piett approached. "Should Lord Vader and his freaks make it near the bridge we may have to consider abandoning the ship and..." He trailed off, not wanting to really say it out loud because it was nearly unheard of to happen to a Super-class Star Destroyer. As a matter of fact, Veers could not recall if it had ever happened.

"Let us hope that it does not come down to that, General." Piett replied.

IC as Major Thane

Thane glanced behind him at the sound of AT-PTs approaching, he and his men had retreated back to two Emergency Blast Doors that would come down when the first Emergency Blast Door was breached.

"Major, what is the situation?" An army officer wearing the rank of a Colonel asked.

"Not good, sir." Thane replied. "No matter what I do, they keep coming. I also don't understand why they aren't dying from ruptured internal organs."

"Lord Vader is suppose to be able to survive in deep space with that life support suit he wears, as for the others." The colonel finished with a shrug. "These AT-PTs should hold them back, maybe even kill some of them."

"Hopefully. I and my men will retreat further back. Once that blast door is breached, you'll be cut off from the rest of us."

"All in the service of the Empire." The colonel replied and stomped forward in his AT-PT, two others following. The remaining three retreated further back with Major Thane and the Heavy Armored stormtroopers.

Allow me to draw you a diagram of whats happening.

Corridor Wall
    ---------------------
    ....I....|.........|.........|.........|....U....| <----Blast
    ...AM...|..ATPT..|........|........|...R....| <----
    .........|.........|.........|.........|......... <---- hole
    ..HERE..|........|........|........|.HERE... <---- hole
    .........|..ATPT

17. Tom_Antilles

Aug 11, 2002
    *Oz´s X-Wing dropped out from hyperspeed.*

HQ, this is Ozzel, prepare a docking bay for me please. I was ordered to come.

(OCC: What was the planets name again?)

18. CmdrMitthrawnuruodo

Jul 1, 2000
    I dont think there is a planet. The RA works at Rendevous Point which is above the galactic plane

19. Tom_Antilles

Aug 11, 2002
    OCC: Ok, well, he arrived there then.

20. Mertroid

Jun 29, 2002
    OOC: Hey has anyone seen Black_elf182 today yet? I'm just wondering. :)

21. black-elf_182

black-elf_182 Jedi Youngling star 2

Aug 9, 2002
    ooc: Sorry, I was out of town last night.

"Vicki! Long time no see! Are you with me and Jaxon?" he asked as he set his things down on the shuttle, and took the piolot's seat.

"We're going to Dagobah. Hmm...Dagobah." he said as he opened himself up to the force, searching the galaxy for Dagobah. He sensed a powerful force-user there, as well as the crew of the Millenium Falcon.

As soon as Lt. Jaxon got there, he said, "Everybody ready? Let's go!" The transport flew out of the hangar, and speeded off into hyperspace, toward Dagobah.

22. CmdrMitthrawnuruodo

Jul 1, 2000
    Its Lt. Colonel Jaxon

IC as Lt. Col. Jaxon

"Yes." Jaxon replied and borded the shuttle.

23. Goo_Child

Jul 31, 2002
    The sith army was in deep trouble.

"We don't retreat, this is the last chance will have at this." Vader said.

"Lord Vader, that Imperal came down in the hanger lift tubes." A male sith said.

"We don't have a lot of time" Vader said "This way."

They went back into the hanger where they where. Some where not strong enough in the Force to stay alive. 5 sith met a aweful end as thir bodies poped. Mot covered his mouth, as if that would stop it. When they reach the lift tube 2 more poped.

"We will not lose today" Vader yelled at his troops as one by one they went up the lift tube.

In a short time, about 1/2 of the army lived. Everyone that was still alive was up the tube, and running toward a closing blast door. The Twi'lek didn't make it and the door closed on his foot.

"There is air in here" Luke said.

"We have to keep moving" Vader said "the Trooper quarters are this way."

24. RDG

RDG Jedi Master star 4

Jun 12, 2001
    IC: Jorn followed Vader to the trooper quarters. He was dissapointed about all his non-force-user troops died in the non pressurized area.

OOC: are we there to pick up troops? CmderMitt, dont say any logic about getting through the depressurized place.

IC: Yoda: YES!!!! People are comming to Degoba. Now I will get some lines. ;)

25. Goo_Child

Jul 31, 2002
    OOC: there is no logic for getting thru that area, this is star wars. If Jedi can train students from beyond the grave, the Sith army can get thru a hanger that just happens to be depressureized(sp?) We had deaths that shoud be enough.

IC: The sith army was in the empty stromtroopers quaters.

"Get those Vac suits." Vader said

"Now what?" Mot asked

"We go to the hanger. Then we find the Imperal scum that made us damage our blast doors, and we give him a cowards death." Vader replied.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.