main
side
curve
  1. In Memory of LAJ_FETT: Please share your remembrances and condolences HERE

SWRPF Archive What if? RP

Discussion in 'Star Wars Role Playing Archive' started by Goo_Child, Aug 23, 2002.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. BigKahuna

BigKahuna Jedi Youngling star 2

Sep 1, 2002
    Ki calmed down and smiled at the unfortunate Kiros.... [face_devil]
    He looked at his leg which was squirting blood. "That can't be good.." excuse me I've gotta get a bandage.

2. Goo_Child

Goo_Child Jedi Padawan star 4

Jul 31, 2002
    ooc: is anyone here?

3. AngelicPadme

AngelicPadme Jedi Youngling star 3

Jun 23, 2002
    ooc here but lost!

4. black-elf_182

black-elf_182 Jedi Youngling star 2

Aug 9, 2002
    "ackk..." Kiros garbled, hands clawing frantically at his neck as he watched the shuttle lift off.

"Wait," Luke said, stopping Mot from killing Kiros, "We could gain valuable information about the Rebellion from him. Let him live, for now."

Kiros' eyes opened wide with shock, and he fell unconsious.

Meanwhile, Lando was piloting the shuttle off the planet.

"Where to?" Lando asked, getting frantic as the Executor closed in.

"Tatooine!" Leia yelled, and Lando punched it, shooting the ship into hyperspace.

General Veers fell to the floor, hands grasping at his neck.

"Do not fail me again, Admiral Piett," the Emperor said.

"Yes, my lord," Piett said, bowing.

5. AngelicPadme

AngelicPadme Jedi Youngling star 3

Jun 23, 2002
    "Kiros!" Sky called from the shadows. She came from ehr hiding place in time to see Leia burst into hyper space and everybody else left except for luke and some others.
    "Oh crap." She back away hoping that her position had not been noticed.

6. BigKahuna

Sep 1, 2002
    Just great were out of bandages.....

7. BigKahuna

Sep 1, 2002
    Ki returned with a piece of something wrapped around his leg. "Lord Vader now that the battle is over may I recieve my pay". "Here" Vader said handing him his credits. "Now off with you." "Where are you going to spend all of that" Mot asked. "At the podraces of course" he replied.

8. black-elf_182

Aug 9, 2002
    ooc: I'm creating another character because I'm tired of gettin my butt kicked. I'll still control Kiros though.

NAME: Izik Vaac
    RACE: Yuuzhan Vong
    SKIN COLOR: Tan
    EYE COLOR: gray
    WEPONS: amphistaff, thud bug, razor bug
    FORCE: NO
    LIGHTSABER COLOR: none
    BIO: Izik is a scout sent by the Yuuzhan Vong, to plan thier upcoming invasion.

ooc: Yes, this can happen!!!!

IC: Izik walked down the halls of the Executor, his ooglith masquer making him look like a human.

The day will come, infidels. he thought.

9. BigKahuna

Sep 1, 2002
    *one day later*

Ki returned to the Excecutor and was stopped by Mot. "How much did you win at the podracers?" he asked. "Nothing" replied Ki "I was going to the podraces and had forgot my weapons on the ship when all of a sudden some jawas carrying a hyperdrive pulled out some blasters and held me up. They took every bit of my money. :_| So I was drudging through the streets and I saw that green midget from Dabolgah. So I ran to my ship only to find my hyperdrive stolen. So I had to steal one from a junk dealer and install it and I just managed to get here before I ran out of fuel."

10. RDG

RDG Jedi Master star 4

Jun 12, 2001
    Jorn found Ki talking to Mot. He went up to Ki and gave him 75,000 credits. "You did good and did not get yourself killed but they got away. Thats why your only getting half."

"75,000! dont waste all our moneyn on bounty hunters, General Hazek." Mot said.

11. BigKahuna

Sep 1, 2002
    :D "TO THE PODRACES" Ki said triumphantly. "I gonna get those jawas" :mad: [face_devil] heheheheheh......

12. RDG

RDG Jedi Master star 4

Jun 12, 2001
    "And I will be going to Tatooine to get that green midget." Jorn said as he went back to his quarters building his lightsaber with ease using Lord Vader's instruction datacards. He got about halfway through when he went to prepare a shuttle to go to Tatooine.

13. Goo_Child

Jul 31, 2002
    ooc: Black Elf that is an origional idea (someone did their Vong homework.) but if I were you I would use a blaster, because you are scouting and must blend in with the "infadels" it's ok by Vong religion, and if someone sees you using a snake as a wepon, they are gonna think something's up.

ic:

Don't mentiton the Podraces around Lord Vader, he had them outlawed some time ago Mot told the people in the hanger.

Mot was now in the room where Yellow Blade was strapped to a table. Oh, were gonna have fun

14. black-elf_182

Aug 9, 2002
    "No matter what you do, I won't tell you anything," Kiros said, staring defiance into Mot's eye. "Give me a lightsaber and let's fight fair, you sith-spawned son of a pile of bantha fodder!"

Izik was summoned to Vader's quarters, and the Sith lord met him at the door.

"Ah, my favorite assasain," the dark lord said, "I have a special assignment for you. Go and find the one called Yoda, and his companions, who go by Leia Organa and Lando Calrissian. Bring them to me."

"Yes, m'lord. I will not fail you." Izik said, as he left.

Anakin Skywalker's face, under the mask of Darth Vader, contorted in disbelief as he realized that he couldn't feel his own assasain through the force.

"All the harder for Yoda," he said to no one in particular.

When Izik got to his shuttle, he found a R2 droid working inside. When the shuttle lifted off, he walked back to where the astromech droid was working, and the amphistaff wrapped around his arm uncoiled, and he swung the sharp end at the droid, sending shards of metal and one of it's legs flying. He continued beating the droid until there was nothing there but scraps.

"Ah, for the stupidity of the infidels," the Vong scout said to himself, walking back to the cockpit. He reached a finger to the inside of his nose, and his outer skin, the ooglith masquer, peeled back, revealing him in all of his glory. He then knelt befor the villip in front of him, and spoke to his master.

"Almighty warmaster, I have infiltrated the infidel's third faction in this senseless war: The Sith. I have been sent to assasinate a little humanoid named Yoda, who I think is the key to this all. I will keep you updated on further events. Executor Vaac out." He then stood, and walked to the pilot's chair and shot the ship into hyperspace toward Tatooine.

All glory to Yun-Yuuzhan he thought.

15. black-elf_182

Aug 9, 2002
    Leia Organa and Lando Calrissian walked down the street in full disguise, Leia as the bounty hunter Boussh, and Lando as himself.

"We must attack Jabba soon," Lando said, "But who will we barter?"

"Me," Leia said, "I'll go."

"Are you sure?"

"Yes. I will not honor Chewbacca's death by being a coward."

When the two got to the home where they were staying, they began planning, with Yoda adding his bit here and there.

Meanwhile, the cruiser carrying the Yuuzhan Vong warrior borke out of hyperspace, and descended toward the planet.

"Jabba the Hutt," Izik said, looking at his viewscreen, "That is where I will start. I woe you, Yoda."

The shuttle landed at Docking Bay 94, in Mos Eisley.

Two days later, Lando handed Leia in to Jabba, as his slave. Lando, disguised as a guard, gave a disgusted look at his longtime friend Han Solo frozen in carbonite, hanging on the wall.

"Don't worry Han, we'll save you."

The human standing behind him(Izik in his masquer)gave a laugh.

16. Goo_Child

Jul 31, 2002
    ooc: Leia can't be descusied as a bounty hunter, the events on Shadow's of the Empire never happened in this universe.

ic:
    Mara Jade, servant to the Emperor waited to kill Leia.

Mot and Luke hid in the shadows of Jabba's palace.

17. BigKahuna

Sep 1, 2002
    *meanwhile on Tatoonine*

Ki wandered through the streets until he came across the two jawas that had held him up. He drew his vibro axes screaming come here ya little midgets!!! He chased them throughout the streets until they ran out into open desert. Ki stopped he sinced something ,but the jawas continued to run when all of a sudden a podracer hit them both and credits flew everywhere. The podracer spun out of control and caused a podracer pile-up. Ki ran and collected his credits off the ground and ran like h*ll from the angry mob comeing out of the nearby stands!

18. black-elf_182

Aug 9, 2002
    Kiros, attuned to the force, loosened the binders on his wrists, and then his legs. Now free, he quickly force-pushed the two guards into the wall, and then snapped thier necks. He donned one's armor, and picked up the blaster, saying, "Finally. I'm free."

He walked down the hall of the Executor, and passed the hangar bay. A shuttle was about to lift off, and he ran at it, going inside and hiding in the cargo hold.

"Free!"

---------------------------------------------

Izik kept a wary eye on Luke and Mot, and also on the one called Mara Jade. His position was too unstable to have one of the infidels mess it up.

A red twi'lek came over to him, and put an arm around his waist, saying, "Hey, hansome. Wanna go for a ride?"

He took the twi'lek to one of the back rooms, and touched his masquer so it would peel back to reveal only his face.

The twi'lek screamed in terror, and he blasted her, letting her limp body fall to the floor. Replacing his ooglith masquer, he walked back out to the main hall, and resumed his watch.

19. Goo_Child

Jul 31, 2002
    Mot was waiting for his time to strike.

20. BigKahuna

Sep 1, 2002
    Ki ran as long as he could but a bounty hunter caught him with a wrist mounted tow cable and he was took to Jabba the Hut's palace thingy.

21. Goo_Child

Jul 31, 2002
    ooc: if you want to read my fanfic, the link is in my bio.

22. RDG

RDG Jedi Master star 4

Jun 12, 2001
    Jorn took off in his shuttle and flew to Tatooine. After landing in the spaceport he called Mot and saw if he knew Yoda's location. So Jorn travelled to Jabba's palace.

OOC: wouldn't yoda sense us sith?

23. BigKahuna

Sep 1, 2002
    *In Jabba's Palace*

The bounty hunter carring Ki approached Jabba and talked to some brass colored droid. The droid then talked in some wierd language to Jabba. Jabba looked at the disarmed Ki in front of him and said something in the same wierd language and the brass colored droid responded by saying "Master Jabba comands that you are to face the Rancor!" "What the h*ll is a Rancor?" Ki replied. Just then the floor slipped from underneath him and he franticly grabbed at anything near him. He had grabbed the brass colored droid that now joined him in the pit....

24. BigKahuna

Sep 1, 2002
    Ki stood up to see the trap door close and people above watching him chanting Rancor, Rancor, Rancor.... "What the h*ll's a Rancor!!" Ki shouted. He looked to the other end of the pit to see a huge monster. "OOOoooooohhhhh ****!!!!" he said as he ran to the other end of the pit. He watched as the monster picked up the droid and swallowed it. It looked at him greedily, but it started coughing. It grasped it's throat and choked on the droid until it died... The people up stairs looked angry.....

25. RDG

RDG Jedi Master star 4

Jun 12, 2001
    Jorn ran to see Ki fight the rancor and looked back at Luke for orders of what to do. "(in foce communication) Should we help or let him die and get Yoda and the others?

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.