main
side
curve
  1. In Memory of LAJ_FETT: Please share your remembrances and condolences HERE

What if Shaak Ti went with Mace to fight Palpatine and the other 3 stayed at the temple?

Discussion in 'Archive: Revenge of the Sith' started by ShaakTi, Apr 9, 2005.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. ShaakTi

ShaakTi Jedi Youngling star 2

Dec 4, 2004
    Cuz I can block lightsaber attacks with my fingers...so my uber finger + Maces mad skillz=instant win.

whostheBossk likes this.
  2. Tabula Rasa

Tabula Rasa Administrator Emeritus star 6 VIP - Former Mod/RSA

Jul 8, 1998
    There would have been one attractive corpse instead of three ugly ones.

3. MechanicalAnimal

MechanicalAnimal Jedi Youngling star 1

Apr 3, 2005
    It'd be her head on Palpatine's desk.

4. DarthBrone

DarthBrone Jedi Youngling

Apr 9, 2005
    2 dead jedi instead of 4.

5. obi_kenobi_24

obi_kenobi_24 Force Ghost star 4

Aug 17, 2003
    thats pretty good gabe

THe only ones that would have made a difference, would be Obi-wan and Yoda

6. DarthBrone

Apr 9, 2005
    The only thing that would have been different if yoda and obi had been there is that Palps would of had to give 11% instead of 10%

7. ctsketch

ctsketch Jedi Youngling

Jun 7, 2001
    I dunno, Shaak Ti did kick major booty in Clone wars against grevious henchmen

8. darth-sinister

darth-sinister Manager Emeritus star 10 VIP - Former Mod/RSA

Jun 28, 2001
    Same results.

9. ShaakTi

Dec 4, 2004
    DarthBrone

Date Posted: 6:26pm Subject: RE: What if Shaak Ti went with Mace to fight Palpatine and the other 3 stayed at the temple?
    The only thing that would have been different if yoda and obi had been there is that Palps would of had to give 11% instead of 10%

^^^^^
    Um...didn't Mace like whail on Palpatine and was about to kill him when Anakin saved him?

10. SomebodyElse

SomebodyElse Jedi Youngling star 1

Mar 23, 2005
    lol@Darth Brone, don't kid yourself, Sidious isn't THAT strong, he's not a god

11. Kenobis_Babe

Kenobis_Babe Jedi Grand Master star 2

Jun 9, 2002
    There would have been one attractive corpse instead of three ugly ones.

[face_laugh]

12. SupremeChancellor

SupremeChancellor Jedi Padawan star 4

Jan 19, 2005
    same results...

13. DarthBrone

Apr 9, 2005
    Mace isnt beating Palps. Palps is just playing possum, its part of his plan to bring anakin to the dark side.

14. SomebodyElse

SomebodyElse Jedi Youngling star 1

Mar 23, 2005
    read the screenplay homeboy, I think Mace did just fine against Palpatine

15. ShaakTi

Dec 4, 2004
    The first thoughts on that duel was that Palpatine let Mace win, but then I was under the impression that it was confirmed that Mace actually beat Palpatine on his own.

16. DarthBrone

Apr 9, 2005
    If Mace is holding is own against palps its only because SLJ demanded that his character not go out like a punk and GL gave in. It makes no sense that Palps could wipe out 3 jedi in an instant and not be ablt to beat 1. Even if Mace is a more powerful jedi than the other 3, certainly all three combined would have been has powerful if not more powerful than Mace.

17. ShaakTi

Dec 4, 2004
    First off the other 3 sucked, royally, Mace IS THE BEST SWORDSMAN IN THE JEDI ORDER. He's only 2nd to Yoda because Yoda is awesome at the Force, and Awesome at the blade, and Mace just kinda stinks at the Force. Don't believe me? Not even Yoda knew the fghting form Mace created, Mace was just that awesome at the blade, and incase you didn't know, Palpatine and Mace fought a straight up lightsaber duel, so it makes sense for Mace to win.

18. DarthBrone

Apr 9, 2005
    Also, Dooku easily held off Ani, Obi, and Yoda, in AOTC. Certainly, yoda is more powerful than mace and palps is more powerful than dooku. Therefore, palps could serve up Mace's head on a platter.

19. Jedi_Ford_Prefect

Jedi_Ford_Prefect Jedi Master star 4

Jun 9, 2003
    "Shaak Ti, my dear! You've come to arrest me!"

20. DarthBrone

Apr 9, 2005
    The fact that it is a straight up saber battle proves my point. Palps knows mace can fling a saber, so why doesnt he just use his superior force powers and end it quick. Its because he needs to force ani into making a choice and like everything else palps does it works.

21. ShaakTi

Dec 4, 2004
    Obi-Wan wasen't that great, Anakin was arrogant and head strong, and Yoda didn't lose to Dooku, they fought to a draw, Dooku fled. And as another point, Anakin wasen't in the room during the battle, he just kinda stumbled in when Palpatine was about to be killed.

22. darth-sinister

darth-sinister Manager Emeritus star 10 VIP - Former Mod/RSA

Jun 28, 2001
    If Mace is holding is own against palps its only because SLJ demanded that his character not go out like a punk and GL gave in. It makes no sense that Palps could wipe out 3 jedi in an instant and not be ablt to beat 1. Even if Mace is a more powerful jedi than the other 3, certainly all three combined would have been has powerful if not more powerful than Mace.

No, it had nothing to do with Jackson. Lucas already had planned to give Mace a big death scene in ROTS. Sidious is supposed to be the most powerful, just behind pre-Mustafar Anakin. Mace just happens to be a good swordsman, which is why he lasts longer.

23. JediMasterRonoc

JediMasterRonoc Jedi Youngling star 3

Apr 3, 2005
    hmm. what would've happened if anakin had to face off against Agen Kolar, Kit Fisto, and Saesee Tiin in the temple?

24. ShaakTi

Dec 4, 2004
    Same result, but he would have had a harder time.

25. jedi_Knight_

jedi_Knight_ Jedi Youngling star 1

Jul 22, 2004
    Vader would have had more fun in the temple slaughter

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.