main
side
curve
  1. In Memory of LAJ_FETT: Please share your remembrances and condolences HERE

What if Shaak Ti went with Mace to fight Palpatine and the other 3 stayed at the temple?

Discussion in 'Archive: Revenge of the Sith' started by ShaakTi, Apr 9, 2005.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Master_Ti

Master_Ti Jedi Padawan star 4

Jul 14, 2005
    Ha Ha.

No. Just. No.

[face_shame_on_you]

:_|

*~*Teary Eyed Ti*~*

2. darth-sinister

darth-sinister Manager Emeritus star 10 VIP - Former Mod/RSA

Jun 28, 2001
    That came after Lucas changed Shaak Ti's original death. So only the death in the Temple would've mattered. Tartakosky probably put his fight with Shaak Ti in as a wink and a nod to the spoiler group that saw the report on her original death.

3. Shiphunk2

Shiphunk2 Jedi Master star 4

Aug 11, 2005
    Anyone know exactly where that picture originated from? I believe there were 2 death scenes for Shaak Ti and the first was cut by GL. Maybe we'll see both on the DVD? Too bad, I wanted to see her give Anakin a run for his money atleast. What a backstabbin lamer!

4. DewbackRider88

DewbackRider88 Jedi Padawan star 4

Nov 11, 2004
    If GL had used Ti's 'force barrier' power in E3, the posse could of owned Palps!

He does his little ninja flip, Shaak puts up the barrier, palps hits it head first cause it went up so quick, palps falls down, posse kills him. THE END.

Also, Palps didnt 'play possum' with mace, anakin wasnt even in the room when palps lost his lightsaber, then got his *** kicked to the floor, anakin walked in when he was just putting himself up against the window frame.

Yes, he could of sensed anakin coming, but then he was too busy thinking about his plan to concentrate on fighting mace and got his *** owned by mistake, but it worked out for the better.

5. yoshifett

yoshifett Jedi Knight star 5

Apr 17, 2004
    That picture is in the making of ROTS book. Everyone who posts here should have that book! It has tons of information and resources.

6. COMMANDER76

COMMANDER76 Jedi Master star 4

Mar 12, 2005
    Yoshifett: That picture is in the making of ROTS book. Everyone who posts here should have that book! It has tons of information and resources.

lol...they SHOULD have it Master Yoshifett, but i doubt 50% of the posters here seriously have the book.

7. yoshifett

Apr 17, 2004
    It would help a lot of people, Commander.

You say this as if it's fact, but there is some pretty serious debate on this issue.
    Wouldn't you agree Commander? ;)

In fact, in the Making of Book, it's clearly said that Palpatine at the very least "exaggerates (his) weakness" during this scene. But I shouldn't probably even touch this particular can of worms...

8. Sabertrader

Sabertrader Jedi Master star 1

Jul 28, 2002
    I haven't seen Season 3 of CW. I just have seen the first DVD, and at the end of that, Shaak Ti and Ki Adi are looking like they are on the verge of death from Grievous. In fact, I had thought Shaak was killed by GG and then Ki Adi went after him in a vengeful kinda way after screaming her name in horror.

I take it they get rescued? Go ahead, there's no spoiler since they obviously survived.

9. JediCouncilMaster

JediCouncilMaster Jedi Youngling star 6

Jun 23, 2005
    It wouldn't make a difference. At least 3 is better than 1. Shaak Ti would've died like the rest anyway. The only Jedi that can stand up to Palpatine are Yoda and Mace possibly Obi Wan. Shaak Ti would've died in like 3 seconds anyways.

10. yoshifett

Apr 17, 2004
    Nope, not Obi-Wan. Lucas has said that only Yoda and Mace could compete with the Emperor. Obi-Wan is not powerful enough, as Yoda says.

11. SithStarSlayer

SithStarSlayer Manager Emeritus star 6 VIP - Former Mod/RSA

Oct 23, 2003
    Sidious would have thrashed Kenobi like a drunkard treats his stepkids. He would have beat him and enjoyed every minute of it.

12. JediCouncilMaster

JediCouncilMaster Jedi Youngling star 6

Jun 23, 2005
    If you put it that way. I would like to see Obi Wan battle him though.

13. yoshifett

Apr 17, 2004
    Yeah, sometimes Lucas' quotes can really be a downer!

Honestly though, I don't think that fight would really be worth watching...

14. General_Grievous_x

General_Grievous_x Jedi Youngling

Aug 15, 2005
    What kind of question is that? She couldn't beat grievous with three other jedi let alone sidius. Who is a far better fighter than grievous. She would have got her assed owned royally. That was shaak ti grievous fought in 20 of the clone wars wasn't it? Or was it another what ever the hell she is?

15. Shiphunk2

Aug 11, 2005
    I don't have the book, if I did have it, I wouldn't have asked. lol

16. Shiphunk2

Aug 11, 2005
    Obi-Wan may have lost the battle, but he sure would have lasted longer than Master Kit and the others did! And during this time him and Mace really would have put pressure on Palps and had him on his knees way before Anakin shows up.

17. Darth_Kyran

Darth_Kyran Jedi Youngling star 1

Aug 9, 2005
    if she'd go with Mace to arrest chancellor Palpatine. there wasn't nobody of jedi council. and I think, many jedi master would stayed. Especially Cin Drallig.

18. Shiphunk2

Aug 11, 2005
    What does "there wasn't nobody of jedi council." mean? Many Jedi did stay behind in the Temple. As I stated in another thread, if only Shaak Ti went with Mace, then it would have been harder for Anakin fighting the other Masters left behind in the Temple raid.

19. brook_33

brook_33 Jedi Padawan star 4

Dec 30, 2003
    shaak ti would have been worse. according to the eu, agen kolar was one of the best duelists. we know saesee has been a master and member of the council for 13+ years. and kit fisto is just awesome. sure, shaak ti can fight 12 magnaguards, but kit fisto fought an army of droids underwater and still was easily taken out by palpatine.

i think that they should have waited for mace to beat palpatine, then gone in to keep anakin from attacking mace.

20. yoshifett

Apr 17, 2004
    I think that they should have taken all the Jedi with them, after killing Anakin, except that would have really messed up the prophecy AND the OT.

21. Seperatist

Seperatist Jedi Youngling star 1

Apr 4, 2005
    Easy, 'slice, slice, stab, slice' all over again.

-S-

22. Darth_Turkey

Darth_Turkey Jedi Padawan star 4

Sep 5, 2004
    What if Shaak Ti went with Mace to fight Palpatine and the other 3 stayed at the temple?
    -----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

What makes you think she's any better than the other guys, we never even saw her in action any more than we'sdseen the others. She's not on the council so i'm assuming the 3 mace took with him were greater Jedi. She'd probably have died just as quick as they did. Unfortunately, cos i think she's pretty cool.

23. jedixesiria

jedixesiria Jedi Youngling star 2

Jun 28, 2005
    why do you all know who was at the JT and what kind of fight it was it is not in the movie I wish it was buy,it was not?I do not remember see that pitcher in ROTS?I hope that fight at the Tempel in in the DVD!!!

24. -Commander_Cody-

-Commander_Cody- Jedi Youngling star 2

Mar 17, 2005
    The only way he could be defeated, would be if Anakin, at his peak, who was supposed to be stronger than him in the end anyway, would fight him. If Anakin had helped Mace, the Light would have won. Simple.

25. Master_Ti

Master_Ti Jedi Padawan star 4

Jul 14, 2005
    Actually Shaak Ti was on the Council!! :D:cool:

*~*Ti*~*

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.