main
side
curve
  1. In Memory of LAJ_FETT: Please share your remembrances and condolences HERE

What if Shaak Ti went with Mace to fight Palpatine and the other 3 stayed at the temple?

Discussion in 'Archive: Revenge of the Sith' started by ShaakTi, Apr 9, 2005.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. yoshifett

yoshifett Jedi Knight star 5

Apr 17, 2004
    I didn't know that! Why didn't I know that! *Hangs head in shame*

2. Shiphunk2

Shiphunk2 Jedi Master star 4

Aug 11, 2005
    Yes she was on the council. She stayed behind to watch the younglings, but they got loud and crazy, so she had to go meditate in her chambers alone! lol Some babysitter huh?

3. Kamikrazy

Kamikrazy Jedi Youngling star 2

Oct 13, 2003
    Then her name would be changed to "Smaak me" and Palpatine would have to comply with her request.

4. Shiphunk2

Shiphunk2 Jedi Master star 4

Aug 11, 2005
    LMAO that was good!

5. Ki-Adi-Mundi_fan

Ki-Adi-Mundi_fan Jedi Master star 3

Jun 7, 2005
  6. Darth-Trepidor

Darth-Trepidor Jedi Youngling star 3

May 10, 2005
    She would have been killed with ease and Mace Windu MIGHT have been caught off guard enough to killed as pathetically as Saeson Tiin.

7. Commander_Red

Commander_Red Jedi Youngling

Aug 21, 2005
    Saesii Tin was killed by a cheap shot, I mean Agen just stood there and was easily killed. At least Kit Fisto did something. I mean the results would be the same. Shaak Ti would get killed by a cheap shot. Mace would just stand there shocked like Agen and get killed. I think Kit was shocked that Agen and Tin were killed and didnt fight his best. Shaak Ti is no different.Before someone said Kiadimundi Yoda and Mace would be the best. But Mace couldnt take them cause Ki was in that snow planet. And Yoda on Kashyyk

8. Master_Otopsid

Master_Otopsid Jedi Youngling

Sep 2, 2005
    If I might voice my opinion on the matter. It has been publicly stated that Master Shaak Ti was the most peaceful Jedi whom ever existed. She would only raise her lightsaber when she felt that it was the right thing to do and would make a difference. In the storming of the Jedi Temple, she knew that the occupants were severely outnumbered and out-gunned. She chose meditation and the acceptance of her death, rather than the frantic scurrying about to further prolong the inevitable. Perhaps she sensed Anakin was behind her, but did not have the "aggression" insider her to raise her lightsaber to a once former Jedi, especially when everything was happening so quickly. Again these are only my opinions, nothing more.

9. Darth_Rags

Darth_Rags Jedi Youngling star 3

Mar 9, 2005
    She could not go with Mace, she was dead Shaak Ti was killed by Grievous in a scene that was cut, but I hope its on the DVD.

10. sithrules70

sithrules70 Jedi Padawan star 4

May 28, 2005
    lol@Darth Brone, don't kid yourself, Sidious isn't THAT strong, he's not a god

i agree he is not a god but obi wan and shaak ti are no match for palps even if they both fight together and you cannot refute this and call yourself a sane person.

11. sithrules70

sithrules70 Jedi Padawan star 4

May 28, 2005
    i dont see a purpose for this thread,unless she is more powerfull than the 4 masters combined the results would have been the same. i think that the only one that could have made a difference is yoda.the 4 masters should have been:

1. yoda
    2. mace
    3. kit
    4. agen or seasse(anyone would do fine)

if shhak had go to the arrest instead of the other 3 masters the only difference would be that palps would kill her in 1 second instead of the 5 second it took him to kill the other 3 masters.

12. yoshifett

yoshifett Jedi Knight star 5

Apr 17, 2004
    It wouldn't have mattered. No Jedi was up to the task of ridding the galaxy of the Sith, that is the job of the chosen one.

13. DarkHorseXIII

DarkHorseXIII Jedi Master star 4

Jul 24, 2005
    Just add another body to the pile.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.