main
side
curve
  1. In Memory of LAJ_FETT: Please share your remembrances and condolences HERE

What if the Emperor was present on Endor?

Discussion in 'Classic Trilogy' started by The_Hemperor, Feb 11, 2005.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. The_Hemperor

The_Hemperor Jedi Youngling

Oct 16, 2004
    This is a new debate. What would be the outcome of the Battle of Endor if the Emperor was personally present at the battle. By that I mean on the actually moon itself in person as the battle raged. Thats the basic premise, I haven't taken into account the whole Luke/Vader fight...

Seriously.

2. DarthLassic007

DarthLassic007 Jedi Master star 6

Nov 25, 2002
    He really didn't do anything much on the Death Star. All he did was order the commander to fire at will.
    So all he probably would have done was order the AT/ST walkers to fire at will.

3. black_saber

black_saber Force Ghost star 5

Apr 4, 2002
    He would look kinda creepy in the Forest.

4. JediOverlord

JediOverlord Jedi Knight star 5

Apr 28, 2000
    Sit up in the trees in that chair of his,like I imagined he would when I was younger.

5. VECTORPLEX

VECTORPLEX Jedi Youngling star 2

Feb 23, 2003
    The Emperor would have easily taken out the Rebels with a shot of his Force Lightning and use the Ewoks for target practice,( Zapp, "chawumba"). Smoldering Balls of Fur everywhere, LOL.

6. BATTLELION

BATTLELION Jedi Youngling star 1

Feb 6, 2005
    Ewoks would've killed the Emperor.

Palpatine is such a slow-moving target for a giant tree log to swing out on ropes and crush his frail body.

Another possibility is that Threepio would've made Palpatine bow to him in defeat.

"Kneel before the God of the Ewoks. To celebrate our great victory, we will feast. You will become the main course in a banquet in my honor."

Everyone knows that Palpatine is the tastiest man in the galaxy. The crocodile from Peter Pan would stop chasing Hook and come after Palpatine as fast as hell to come take a sumptuous bite of Palpatine meat.

7. Sith Magician

Sith Magician Jedi Master star 5

Sep 14, 1999
    Vader would have had to have climbed a tree to hurl him off.

8. The_Hemperor

The_Hemperor Jedi Youngling

Oct 16, 2004
    My little bro reckons Palps would be blasted to peices in the cross fire.

And Sith Magician, you have no idea how funny that mental image of Vader having to cary Palps up a tree is.

9. AndywanCanoli

AndywanCanoli Jedi Youngling star 1

Dec 28, 2003
    Then old decrepit Palpy would have had Ewoks pouncing on his back, while Wickett gnaws at his ankle.

10. Angela_Russell

Angela_Russell Jedi Youngling star 4

Sep 6, 2004
    He would have been killed by a rat-child. You know the feral little orphans that hide in sewers and act like rodents.

Ciao!

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.