main
side
curve
  1. In Memory of LAJ_FETT: Please share your remembrances and condolences HERE

What If the Empire(Ep 4-6)went back in time to Episode 1?

Discussion in 'Fan Fiction Stories--Classic JC Board (Reply-Only)' started by Darth Sean, Jan 14, 2000.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Darth Sean

Darth Sean Jedi Youngling

Jun 17, 1999
    Well?What If?I'm not a very good writer(then again,what would you expect from an 11 year old?),so if anyof you other writers want to do this,that's fine with me.

2. Charlemagne

Charlemagne Jedi Padawan star 4

May 15, 1999
    Nice concept.

Empire finds a wormhole, goes through it and the Skywalkers follow..

Meeting who knows who!

3. Darth Sean

Jun 17, 1999
    C'MON!Why ain't anybody posting?!

4. Darth Pipes

Darth Pipes Jedi Grand Master star 5

Oct 12, 1999
    One of Palpatine's agents goes to kill a pregnant Amidala and Luke, Leia, and Han follow. That sounds like an idea.

5. Darth Pipes

Oct 12, 1999
    Hell, let me just start this one off.

In the Hands of Time

Coruscant

The Emperor stood silently in his palace throne room looking out at the stars. He was pondering the recent events that had tranpired on Bespin.

His servant, Darth Vader, had confronted young Luke Skywalker on the planet. Skywalker was the last of the Jedi and Vader's own son. He had ordered Vader to either turn young Skywalker to the Dark Side of the Force or kill him. Vader failed. Despite the fact that the Dark Lord had years of experience over the boy and had slaughtered many Jedi, Luke Skywalker survived his duel and escaped. Escaped to fight another day.

This thought not only troubled Palpatine, but it filled him with fear as well. Skywalker was powerful, as powerful as Vader had been at that age. Skywalker would return, and quite possibly destroy not just Vader but Palpatine and his Empire. The Emperor had forseen this.

Still, there was one thing. Something the Emperor's best scientists had been working on for quite some time. Perhaps Skywalker survived his battle against Lord Vader, perhaps he even had the potential to become the most powerful Force-user to ever live, but even he could not control time itself...

How was that? I'm not going to do the rest of this story because I have another fanfiction I'm involved with but if someone else wants to pick this up, be my guest. I hope I have provided a good opening.

Darth Pipes

[This message has been edited by Darth Pipes (edited 01-30-2000).]

[This message has been edited by Darth Pipes (edited 02-02-2000).]

6. Darth Jigglypuff

Darth Jigglypuff Jedi Youngling star 1

Jan 9, 2000
    This is great so far, someone please continue, it has so much potential and what if Darth found out about this plot and decided t stop the emporers agents ?

7. Darth Pipes

Oct 12, 1999
    The continuation.

The Star Destroyer Executor

In the security of his meditation chamber, Darth Vader removed his helmet and the face mask that enabled him to breathe outside of the pod. Once removed, his thoughts dwelled on recent events, particulary his duel with hs son Luke Skywalker.

He had defeated Luke, cut off the boys right hand, and filled his mind with fear and doubt and yet the boy survived and escaped him. He had failed in his attempt to turn him to the Dark Side. His plans to remove Palpatine as the Emperor and take control of the galaxy with his son would have to wait. Still, Vader was not concerned.

His son would return. He had no doubt about that. He would return and challenge Vader once again. He would lose to him once again and then join his father. Luke was powerful, there was no doubt there. But Vader was the strongest of all. Obi-Wan, Yoda, Mace Windu...they had all tried to oppose him and all failed. He had survived everything. The Clone Wars, Sith apprentances, the Jedi Council...even the fury of a volcano, of being burned alive in hot lava had not stopped him. He would defeat Luke, turn him to the Dark Side and then they would rule the galaxy as father and son. Together, they would bring balance to the Force and order to the galaxy. Vader knew this would happen, he could forsee it.

So had the Emperor. Vader knew that. He also knew the Emperor had lost faith with him for his failure to capture Skywalker. That the Emperor was planning something bold to deal with his son. Palpatine always thought he knew more than Vader but he was wrong. Vader knew he had something planned. Vader wasn't sure what, but he would find out. He would find out very soon...

How was that? Anyone want to pick this up, go ahead. Super Bowl is on now so I'll be seeing you.

Darth Pipes

8. Darth Jigglypuff

Darth Jigglypuff Jedi Youngling star 1

Jan 9, 2000
    This is great !!!!
    please more soon

9. Darth Pipes

Oct 12, 1999
    Deep Space
    The Rebellion's Medical Frigate

In the privacy of his own quarters, Luke Skywalker pondered over recent events. The duel with Darth Vader and the terrible secret that he was Luke's father.

How could that possibly be true? Obi-Wan had told him Vader betrayed and murdered his father? Would Obi-Wan lie to him? Could the man who changed his life be capable of lying to him?

No, no, it couldn't be. Ben was a good man and a Jedi, and Jedi were suppose to be honest. But still, he had sensed that Vader was telling the truth. Could Luke possibly be...

Suddenly, violent pain erupted in Luke's head and he collasped to the ground. When he got up, Luke tried to make sense of what hit him. A great disturbance in the Force. It was something unnatural, something that could not be done. But it had been done, it had happend, and Luke feared there might be some far-reaching side effects for the galaxy, especially himself and...Leia!

How was that? I want to concentrate on the fanfic I'm currently on. I have an idea for the course of this story. Darth Jigglypuff, perhaps you or someone else would be interested and want to pick up this story?

Darth Pipes

10. Darth Pipes

Oct 12, 1999
    What the hell, I've been inspired to write a little more. This takes place during Luke's collaspe.

Coruscant

Moff Jerjerrod and Dr. Sen Tharon walked into the Emperor's throne room. When they reached the steps, the two kneeled before the Emperor. The nervous men both wondered whether or not they would leave the room alive.

"Rise, my friends," The Emperor said in that cryptic voice of his. The two rose. "Your report."

The alien time machine found on Grand Admiral Thrawn's expedition of the Unknown Regions five years ago is now fully functional," Dr. Tharon said. "We have made the necessary tests by sending one your stormtroopers into the future and into the past. The missions were completly sucessful."

"We are know capable of sending anybody through time, whether it be the past or the future, your majesty," Moff Jerjerrod said. "It will take us some time to set the proper coordinates you have sent us but they will be ready in less than one standard week."

Palpatine remained silent for a moment, allowing fear to build up in the two men. Finally he spoke and said

"You have both done well. Your service to the Empire has been noted and you will both be rewarded. For now, though, you will get to work setting those coordinates. Now go."

Jerjerrod and Tharon both breathed a sigh of relief, bowed before the Emperor, and left his throne room.

When they left, Palpatine rose from his throne and looked out at the starry night. This was going perfectly. If his mission sucedded, he wouldn't even have to go through with his plans for a new Death Star. In fact, if this sucedded, there would have been no reason to have built the first Death Star all those years ago.

That mission, to eraticate a cancer in his empire that had developed a long time ago. That cancer? A beautiful woman known as Amidala, Queen of Naboo.

Amidala, the woman who had given birth to Luke Skywalker, the most powerful Jedi that ever existed. The woman who had formed the Rebellion. The woman he had never been able to kill. Until now.

He would send a servant twenty-three years into the past, when a pregnant Amidala was abandoned by Palpatine's apprentice Darth Vader. This is when the Queen had been most vulnerable. He couldn't eliminate her at the day of her birth. No, she had been an important tool in his rise to power. He would kill her when she was at her most vulnerable. When she had been abandoned by her husband, when she had lost her title as Queen of Naboo following the destruction of her planet, when she was pregnant and had nobody to turn to, save for one particulary persistent Jedi named Obi-Wan Kenobi.

Yes, he would have her killed in the past. That would enable him to eliminate his two most dangerous adversaries. Luke Skywalker, who would never had exsisted, and the Rebellion, who would not have had Amidala around to establish them.

Now, who would he send for this important mission? It would certainly not be Vader. Vader would not take place in a plan to kill his own son. Palpatine knew he would even defy him then take part in a mission such as this. Palpatine knew that Vader was planning to use Luke to help overthrow him. Vader thought the Emperor was unaware of this, that he was just as smart as the Emperor, but he was wrong, oh so very wrong.

He wouldn't send Vader but he knew another pawn that he could send. Somebody who was use to this sort of work.

Suddenly, the doors to the Emperor's throne room opened and in walked a beautiful, red-haired woman dressed in black. When she reached the stairs, she knelt before the Emperor and said

"My master."

"Mara Jade," the Emperor said. "I have a...most unique assignment for you...

Now, if anyone wants to pick this up, go ahead.

Darth Pipes

[This message has been edited by Darth Pipes (edited 01-31-2000).]

[This message has been edited

11. Darth Pipes

Oct 12, 1999
  12. Darth Pipes

Oct 12, 1999
    The Executor

The tremendous disturbance in the Force was enough to awake Vader from his slept in his hibernation pod. He stared out into the darkness of the pod.

It had begun, Vader sensed. Palpatine's plan for dealing with Luke. Vader couldn't be sure what it was but he knew Palpatine's plan had been set into motion. The disturbance in the Force was centered around Coruscant and Vader knew something even bigger would be happening soon.

The lights came alive in his meditation pod as his face mask and helmet were put back on him. With this in gear, the pod opened up. Vader got out from it and exited his quarters, where he headed straight for the bridge of the Executor.

Admiral Piett was standing on the bridge of the Executor, monitering the latest reports being sent in by Imperial TIE fightes. The Executor had been in the Kabar sector for over a week, looking for a Rebel resistence cell in the sector. So far, their searches yielded nothing. Piett hoped they would find the cell soon. It had also been more than a week since the Millenium Falcon had escaped their grasp. On board that ship had been a rebel Vader was looking to get. His name was Skywalker and rumor around the ship was that the rebel had gone toe-to-toe with Lord Vader and survived.

Piett had figured Vader would have killed him for the Falcon escaped. To his surprise and considerable relief, Vader did not. The Dark Lord had become increasingly distant in the last week and hadn't been seen much on the bridge. Not only was that a relief to Piett, but it was a relief to the entire crew. Still, Piett knew that failing Vader again would likely seal his fate and he would join the long list of officers who had "disappointed" him over the years.

Suddenly, the doors on the bridge opened and out came Darth Vader, walking in swiftly much to the surprise of the crew.

"My lord." Piett said with a bow.

"Admiral," Vader said. "Set course for Coruscant. Best speed. I have some business I have to conduct."

"But, my lord," Piett began nervously. "We have no found the resist...

Vader raised his right hand and Piett was on his hands and knees clutching his throat. This lasted only a few seconds before Vader lowered his hand.

"Do not disobey me again Piett," Vader said sternly. "Now, set course for Coruscant.

Piett rose to his feet, a little wobbley but obeyed and ordered the crew to set course for Coruscant.

Vader turned and left the bridge. He would arrive on Coruscant in three days. That should give him enough time to find out what the Emperor's plan was. Palpatine has something big in mind to dispose of Luke, Vader knew, something that Vader knew he must stop. He couldn't explain it, but the Dark Lord felt his future...and his past depended on it.

Well, I have decided to run with this story for a while longer. I have ideas for future posts that I will right. My first commitment is to the other fanfic I started "What if Darth Maul had captured Queen Amidala?" but I'm definately involved with this one as well. Feedback would be appreciated.

Darth Pipes

13. Jeff 42

Jeff 42 Manager Emeritus star 5 VIP - Former Mod/RSA

Sep 14, 1998
    This is a pretty crazy idea, but you're doing a good job with the story so far. I'd be interested in reading more.

14. Darth Pipes

Oct 12, 1999

Rebel Medical Frigate

Luke Skywalker ran down the halls of the medical frigate looking for Leia. Something was going on, and it concerned her as much as him. He had to find her.

Luke reached Leia's quarters and knocked on the door. No answer. He knocked again. Still no answer. Finally, he used the Force to open the locking mechanism and the door slid open. Inside, Luke found Leia unconscious on the floor.

"Leia!" Luke yelled, running toward the princess. He picked Leia up in his arms and tried to shake her awake. After a few seconds, Leia opened her eyes. She had a dazed look in them and said

"L-Luke...what, what happend?"

"You passed out," Luke said, helping Leia up. "I think it had something to do...

"With a disturbance in the Force." Leia said.

Luke looked at her in suprise. Leia wasn't strong in the Force. Yet she was unconscious at about the same time he was. Luke was confused.

"You...sensed it." he said.

"Yes," Leia said, equally confused. "It was like...something had happend, something that shouldn't have happend, that couldn't of happen. I can't explain it. Was it a disturbance in the Force?"

"Yes, a great one at that," Luke said. "But why you sensed it, I don't know. Your not Force-sensative...are you?"

"No, not that I know off. Then again, there is alot of my early days I'm not very sure of...Leia trailed off.

Luke knew a little about her early years from what Leia had told him. She had been adopted by Prince Bail Organa of Alderaan and his wife. Her real parents died when she was very young. She had never discussed them with him aside from that.

"Luke, this disturbance, what could it mean?"

Luke turned away from her, looking at the window of her quarters and at the stars.

"I don't know. My knowledge in the Force has grown but I have no idea what this is. Only that this disturbance could have wide-reaching effects for the galaxy...and for us."

Leia was puzzeled but Luke continued to stare out at the stars. No, he did not know what this disturbance was. But one being might know. One being, so strong in the Force that he survived the power and fury of Palpatine and Vader, to become one of only two Jedi to survive the Jedi purge. Yes, he would seek out Master Yoda and fufill his promise, to an old friend. An he would have to bring another along with him.

Luke turned around to face Leia. He put his hand on her shoulders and looked her directly in the eyes.

"Leia," he began. "You have to come with me to Dagobah. There, I will introduce you to Master Yoda. Only he may be able to discover the source of this disruption in the Force."

"Luke, are you crazy? I can't leave the Rebellion. We're on the run and looking for a base. And Han, Han," she said with considerable anguish. Luke knew. Luke knew she had fallen in love with Han when Luke was away. He knew how much she cared for him and how much pain she was in with his lost. She had barely eaten or slept. She loved Han Solo. Three years ago, that would have devasted Luke but he had moved beyond that. Leia had become like a sister to him. "Lando and Chewie are tracking down Boba Fett and attempting to rescue him. We can't...

"Leia," Luke said, staring at her intently. "Believe me, I want to rescue Han too. He's my best friend, but if we don't address what has had, what we both have sensed...then I fear the consequences. Leia, you have to come with me to Dagobah."

Leia stared at Luke for a long moment, considering his words. She wanted desperately just to find Han, to hold him, to kiss him, but she considered what Luke said. That disturbance in the Force had been considerable, like nothing she every knew. She had to find out what happend. If she did not, well, she feared something terrible would happen.

"All right Luke, I'll go with you to Dagobah."

Luke smiled and kiss Leia on the forehead. He then considered the road ahead. He would go to Dagobah and discover the nature of this disturbance from Yoda. He also would ask Yoda about Vader, and about

15. Darth Pipes

Oct 12, 1999
    Coruscant
    The Emperor's Place

Mara Jade spent the entire night reviewing this mission. The Emperor was not lying when he said her mission would be unique. Time travel...the notion had been considered a scientific impossibility. Yet, it has come to be and Mara Jade was intent on making the inital trip into time a sucessful one for the Empire.

Mara reviewed the all the files on Queen Amidala. All information on her had been completely destroyed. Only these files had been perserved. Perserved by Palpatine.

She looked over all of it. Amidala had been a brillant and beautiful figure in her day. At 14, she became one of the youngest planetary rulers when she became Queen of Naboo. Shortly thereafter, she became the perfect puppet for the Emperor in his rise to power, calling a no-confidence vote on Supreme Chancellor Valorum, leading to his removal from office and Palpatine's election to Chancellor. Thus, the first seeds of the Galactic Empire were planted.

After his rise to power, Palpatine continued to manipulate Amidala, the Jedi, and the Republic. It lead to his proclaiming himself Emperor of the galaxy. Amidala discovered his deception but by then it was too late. She had lost her husband, Palpatine had ordered her planet destroyed, and a death sentance on the young Queen. He had thought she was killed but the young Queen, always a formidable adversary, had survived. Survived to give birth to the accursed Luke Skywalker and then years later, the Rebellion. She had died, shortly thereafter under mysterious circumstances. Her legacy continued to plague the Emperor and Mara Jade was determined to make sure her master would have the last laugh.

Mara Jade continued to view and review all the material on Amidala and the year that she would be sent for. Twenty-three years in the past, when the Emperor had taken complete control and had begun to hunt down the Jedi.

Mara Jade stopped reviewing her mission and looked out of the window in her room. Morning was approaching. She would have to go soon to the secret location of the time machine and oversee the completion of the project. Then, she would go back in time and eliminate Amidala, while she was still pregnant with her son. She would eliminate her and the plague she would inflict the Empire with. She would not fail her master.

When she returned from her mission, she would take care of one more problem for the Emperor. Darth Vader. Yes, he was proving too dangerous for her master and Palpatine wanted him dealt with. Mara would do this and kill him. Killing Vader would eliminate the last of the Skywalker's and insure Mara of a place as the Emperor's second-in-command. She would be the Heir to the Empire. And one day, one day, the galaxy would bow before the Emperess Jade.

Mara smiled and watched the sun rise. Yes indeed, one day the galaxy would be hers.

Darth Pipes

[This message has been edited by Darth Pipes (edited 02-01-2000).]

16. Jedi Windu

Jedi Windu Jedi Padawan star 4

Sep 8, 1999
    Great job!!

17. Darth Pipes

Oct 12, 1999

The Executor
    Vader's quarters

Darth Vader spent the next two days in his quarter. He ordered nobody, for any reason to interupt him under penalty of death.

In his quarters, Vader was pouring all his resources into uncovering the Emperor's plan. He had been in contact with many of his spies and informants. He had learned of an experiment the Emperor's scientists were on involving "time manipulation", which Vader interpretated as time travel. Unfortuneately, the informants and spies Vader had spoken to ended up dead within hours of speaking toward him, an example of Palpatine's efficent secret police. No matter, Vader knew where to look for an answer. The Emperor's private communication system.

The Emperor's communication was the best and most sophisticated in the galaxy. Not even the best of slicers could crack it. Nobody except Lord Vader, who among other things was a mechanical genius.

Vader hacked into the Emperor's system. Trying to break the code, he hit dead end after dead end. After more than twelve hours, he finally broke the code and gained access into Palpatine's communication. He searched the most recent one and found a communication to an underground base known as Section 327. Vader hacked into the communication and found the information about this "time manipulation." It seems that five years ago, Grand Admiral Thrawn found an alien time machine of unknown origin. It was sent to this section, where they were ordered to get operational by Palpatine. It had recently been completed.

Vader switched to the second part of the message and was visably shocked at what he saw. The message Palpatine had sent. He ordered the scientists to punch in coordinates to send a agent of the Emperor back in time twenty-three years. The planet they would be sent to...Naboo.

Vader sat silently for a long time, pondering this course of action. He knew the year very well. Very well. That was the year Anakin Skywalker ceased to exsist and Darth Vader was born. That was the year, Vader joined the Emperor's New Order and led the hunt of the Jedi. That was the year he fought Obi-Wan Kenobi on the lip of a volcano and was left for dead. That was the year he left a woman, unknown to him at the time a pregnant woman, named......Amidala.

Vader's head snapped back in shock. That's what the Emperor had in mind. He was going to send an agent back in time to kill Amidala while she was still pregnant with Luke. He was going to make sure Luke Skywalker, the son of Vader and.......Amidala, was never born.

Vader got up and went to his desk and turned on his holo-imager. A small image of Luke came up. Vader studied the image for a while. Palpatine, his master, was going to take away his son, erase his exsitence, take away his legacy. Vader walked back to his viewscreen.

"AAAAAAAHHHHHHHHH!!!!!!!!!!!!!" Vader screamed as he slammed his fist through the viewscreen.

That b*stard, Vader thought. He was going to try and take away his son, his legacy. Vader was not going to allow that to happen. He would not allow his son and his only chance at ruling the galaxy be destroy.

Damn Palpatine. He had lost so much in the last twenty-three years, particulary his body. Now Palpatine was going to force him to confront the past he had spent many years trying to bury. He was going to force him to step back into that past and confront the faces...Obi-Wan, Yoda,......Amidala. All of them. By the time Vader arrived on Coruscant, Palpatine's agent will have had several hours on him.

He already knew who the Emperor would send. Mara Jade, the Emperor's Hand. The little girl who wanted to be a Sith. She was powerful and crafty Vader knew and is the only one capable of pulling off an assignment such as this.

Vader turned away from the broken viewscreen and went into his meditation pod. There he removed his helmet and face mask. He ran his hands through his scarred, burnt face. He still remembered the burning and pain he felt when he fell in that volcano. It took him a w

18. ami-padme

ami-padme Jedi Grand Master star 4

Sep 19, 1999
    I'm impressed, Darth Pipes. This isn't an easy premise, and you're making it believable and entertaning.

Keep Going!

19. Darth Pipes

Oct 12, 1999
    I said the next post was going to be fun. Well, I'm gonna break it up into two parts. The fun part will be tomorrow afternoon.

The Dagobah System

Aboard the Alliance shuttle Resurgant, Luke and Leia were just minutes away from the Dagobah system. They had left almost a day earlier.

They had several things to take care of first. One, was informing Mon Mothma of the temporary leave of absence. Mothma wasn't to thrill about the request but relented when Leia expressed her concerns about the disturbance her and Luke had sensed. The second bit of business was informing Lando and Chewie that they would be gone for a short time. Lando and Chewie were still searching for Fett and Han. They believed Fett was currently in Imperial space where he could be safe. Finally, Luke and Leia considered bringing C-3PO and R2-D2 along but decided against it. If Lando and Chewie discovered Han's location, they wanted someone there who could reley the news to the Alliance in case Luke and Leia were unable to participate in the mission.

With that completed, Luke and Leia departed for Dagobah. On the trip, Luke revealed to her his experiances on the planet and about the Jedi Master Yoda. She was familiar with the name, having heard stories about him from her father.

Eventually, as the trip grew longer, Luke told her about the big secret that he had been hiding. That Vader had revealed to him that he was Luke's father and that Obi-Wan Kenobi had lied to him.

Leia was started, unable to say anything right away. Finally, she said

"Luke, do you really believe him?"

"I don't know, Leia," Luke said, sighing. "I can't imagine Obi-Wan lying to me, but I could sense that Vader was telling the truth."

"Vader is a liar, Luke. I've seen some of his deceptions first-hand."

"I understand but...but I don't know what is true anymore. My whole life has been turned upside down. I just...Luke broked off.

Leia reached out and put her hand on Luke and squeezed. The look in her face told Luke that no matter what, she would always be with him and that he could always trust her. For Luke at this moment, that was enough.

A button began flashing on the control panel, indicating that the Resurgant had reached the Dagobah system. A short time later, they reached the planet itself. Luke, along with Leia, was able to sucessfully land the ship a short distance from Yoda's hut.

The two exited the ship a short time later and made the small hike to Yoda's hut. Luke looked inside to find that it was empty. Yoda wasn't there.

Luke and Leia walked past the hut looking for some sign of the Jedi Master. Where could he have gone?

"Expecting you both, I have been."

Part two will be later this afternoon. BTW, thank you for the compliments.

Darth Pipes

[This message has been edited by Darth Pipes (edited 02-01-2000).]

20. Lwyn`nya Kenobi

Lwyn`nya Kenobi Jedi Youngling star 2

Oct 19, 1999
    This is really cool!

Hmmm, I wonder who all of Episode 4-6 is going to travel back in time?

The emperor meeting Palpatine would be deLICIOUS for evil power and would stem a great action plotline!

Hmmm, but will younger Obi-Wan meet older Obi-Wan?

Or will the Skywalkers KNOW that they've traveled back in time?

Hmmm, confrontation between Luke and younger Obi-Wan? Maybe?

Or even between nine year old Anakin and 18 year old Luke?

((*lol* How's that for frying the kid's mental circuits?? "Anakin, I'd like you to meet your son from many years in the future. He's old enough to be your older brother!"

"But . . . but how??"

"Well, in the future, you and Padme . . . "

"I DID WHAT?!?!"

*Anakin drops to a dead faint*))

21. The Butler

The Butler Jedi Padawan star 4

Oct 18, 1999
    Haha, LW Kenobi. Unfortunately, old Obi-Wan can't go and meet young Obi-Wan because old Obi-Wan is dead (fine, One With the Force) by the end of A New Hope. Oh, well.

An interesting premise: old Darth Vader meets pregnant Amidala and tries to patch up their relationship. But that would sound too much like a soap opera.
    Anyway, great idea, wonderful story!

22. fett 4

fett 4 Chosen One star 5

Jan 2, 2000
    Great story please more

23. Darth Pipes

Oct 12, 1999
    Part 2

Dagobah

Luke and Leia turned around and there before them was dimutive Jedi Master Yoda. Despite his small stature, Yoda towered over them both by his very presence. Luke walked over to Yoda and bowed.

"Master."

Yoda simply nodded.

Luke turned to face Leia.

"Master, this is...

"Princess Leia Organa of Alderaan. Know her I do. A pleasure, it is your highness." Yoda interrepted.

Leia was unsure how Yoda knew her, probably Luke had told him. Still, she smiled at the Jedi Master.

"You know why where here." Luke said more than asked for he already knew the answer.

"Know why I do. Great disturbance in the Force there is."

"Yes, I sensed it as well as Leia. It felt like something even greater than just a disturbance in the Force."

"Yes indeed," Yoda replied. "A disturbance in time as well."

Luke and Leia looked at him bewildered.

"A disturbance in time?" Leia said skeptically.

"Indeed. Doubt it you should not, young princess, for it has happend."

"What has happend, Master?" Luke said, clearly confused.

Yoda took a deep breath and said "Found a way to manipulate time the Emperor has."

"The Emperor has found a way to travel through time?" Luke said, now clearly shocked.

Yoda nodded.

"Planning to alter the past, he is."

"How?" Luke and Leia both said, not liking where this conversation was going.

"By killing your mother." Yoda replied to both of them.

The two were clearly shocked and said nothing for several seconds. Finally, Leia asked

"Who's mother? Mine or Luke's?"

"Both."

"Both of ours?"

"No, only one. Belongs to both of you, your mother does."

Luke and Leia stood dumbfounded for several seconds before the words Yoda spoke to them began to make sense. Was he saying that Luke and Leia's mothers were the same person? If that were so, that would mean...

"Twins," Yoda said. "Born to the same mother, twenty-three years ago named Amidala...Queen of the Naboo."

Luke and Leia stood in shock as Yoda made the annoucement. Twins! Yoda had just told them they were brother and sister. Luke was in total shock.

Amidala. The name jarred Leia and her memory. Some of her earliest memories were of her birth mother. Beautiful and sad, she had died when Leia was very young. Leia had long since forgotten much about her, including her name. But now she remembered. Yes, she remembered Amidala, her mother...and Luke's.

The two looked at each other in shock, not knowing what to say. They had come to Dagobah to find answers and had discovered more than they could possible.

Luke turned to Yoda. He suddenly remembered what he was going to ask the Jedi.

"Master Yoda...is Darth Vader my father?"

Leia looked at Luke, suddenly realizing what she had said. If she was Luke's brother, that might mean the Vader...that Vader...was her father. No, that couldn't be. A monster like Vader could have never given birth to Luke and Leia. Could he?

Yoda was going to respond when he suddenly stopped. Luke and Leia looked at Yoda, and then turned around to see the shimmering image of Obi-Wan Kenobi. He smiled at both of them.

"Hello Luke," Obi-Wan said. "Hello Leia, it's good to finally see you again."

"General Kenobi." Leia said, in complete shock. The last time she had seen the Jedi, the only time as a matter of fact, was when he was cut down by Darth Vader on the Death Star. He had disappeared. Yet, here he was right in front of her. She knew it was him because he recognized him from an holo-photo of him and her fail, Bail Organa, taken during the Clone Wars.

"It is indeed me Leia," Obi-Wan said, reading her expression.

"It's an honor to finally meet you General. My father spoke highly of you."

"I thought highly of him as well Leia," Obi-Wan said. "It is indeed a great pleasure to finally talk to you in person. You remind me very much of your mother. You have done much with yourself Leia."

Leia nearly got emotional at the mention of her mother. Obi-Wan could tell this and decided it might not have been a good idea to have said this.

24. Darth Pipes

Oct 12, 1999
    Part 3. I will finish this scene

Leia ran away from the Jedi, looking to escape the horror she had just learned. Vader was her father. No, No, No! She would not except it, she could not accept it.

She ran and saw a dark cave. Wanting to get away from everything, she ran into the cave. Almost immediately, she felt a dark chill. She sensed many different emotions while inside the damp, animal-filled cave. Fear. Anger. Hatred. ALl of it very strong. She felt cold. Still, she continued her running.

Suddenly, she sensed something in front of her in the darkness. She stopped and look straight in. She gasped in horror as she saw a figure emerge from the shadow. It was Darth Vader.

Terrified, she tried to back up but tripped over a root. She fell backward to the ground. Above her, Vader was moving towards her, slowly almost in a dreamlike state but still very menacingly. The cave filled with his loud hissing from his breathing machine. Leia tried to move but she could not.

She saw as Vader removed his lightsaber from his belt and ignite it. He raised it above his head and prepared to land the killing blow on the Princess.

Leia closed her eyes and waited for the blow. It never came. When she opened her eyes, Vader was gone. She was left alone in the cave, trembling in fear.

"Leia!" she heard Luke's voice cry out behind her. Luke ran up to her and wrapped his arms around her in a hug. She returned the embrace.

"Luke," Leia began, trying to fight back tears. "I can't...can't believe Vader is..."

"I know," Luke replied.

"He's a monster. I'm the daughter of a monster."

"Your the daughter of Anakin Skywalker, not Darth Vader. You have to remember that. You know Leia, you weren't the only one devasted with this news"

Leia looked at Luke, who appeared to be fighting back tears as well.

"Oh Luke, I'm so sorry. I didn't think about you in my anger."

"It's all right Leia. I understand."

Luke helped Leia to the ground and waited awhile for them to compose themselves.

"Luke," Leia said. "Thank you."

Luke gave her and lopsided grin and responded

"What are brothers for?"

Brother. Yes, that was something Leia had forgotten. Her brother...she had a twin brother. She had a true family again. It had been many years since her real mother had died. She had been very close with her adopted family but she had always missed not having a blood relative. That loneliness had filled her even greater after the destruction of Alderaan. But know, she was not alone. There was another just like her, of her blood, of her family, in the galaxy. That knowledge comforted Leia greatly. Yes, she was not alone anymore.

Luke extended his hand. Leia took it and together they left the cave.

Obi-Wan and Yoda turned to see Luke and Leia returning hand and hand. They seem calm, and at peace following what had happend a few minutes ago. A mark of the Jedi.

Luke stepped forward between the Jedi Masters.

"Obi-Wan, before you tell us of this plan of the Emperor's, we must know the truth. What happend to our father and our mother. How did Anakin Skywalker become Darth Vader and how everything got to where it is now. We must know.

Obi-Wan considered this for a moment. He turned to Yoda, who nodded at them. Yes, it was time for the truth to be told. All of it.

Obi-Wan and Yoda spent the next hour telling Luke and Leia the whole story. Everything. They told of the Trade Federation and the invasion of Naboo. They told of Qui-Gon Jinn and his discovery of their father. They told the origins of C-3PO and R2-D2(Luke still couldn't believe his father had built him). They told about their mother. They told about the battle of Naboo and Obi-Wan's training of Anakin. They told of the courtship and marriage of Anakin and Amidala. Of the Clone Wars, and the Emperor's manipulation of the Republic. About the Battle of Concord Dawn. About Anakin's betrayel of the Jedi and his wife. About the rise of the Empire and the killing of the Jedi. About Obi-Wan's duel

25. Darth Sean

Jun 17, 1999
    *sniff*sniff*sob*EX-CE-LENTE!

Continue,continue!This is MUCH better than the vision I had in mind when I first thought up this thread!

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.