main
side
curve
  1. In Memory of LAJ_FETT: Please share your remembrances and condolences HERE

What If the Empire(Ep 4-6)went back in time to Episode 1?

Discussion in 'Fan Fiction Stories--Classic JC Board (Reply-Only)' started by Darth Sean, Jan 14, 2000.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Darth Pipes

Darth Pipes Jedi Grand Master star 5

Oct 12, 1999
  2. Jedi Pikachu

Jedi Pikachu Jedi Youngling star 1

Feb 27, 2000
    To The Top!

3. RebelMom

RebelMom Jedi Knight star 6

Apr 20, 2000
    Sure, I'll add another "To the TOP"

4. Darth Pipes

Oct 12, 1999

Luke and Mara fought each other viciously. They were now on top of the deflector relay room, the rain still beating down on them.

Luke's attacks grew stronger and he continued to take the fight to Jade. Jade proved resilant and battled back. Their blades slammed together again and again, neither giving an inch.

Luke pushed Mara Jade against a small wall. He raised his blade and attempted to cut her down. Mara moved out of the way and Luke's blade cut through the wall. Mara swung her purple blade at Luke's head but he deflected it and they quickly resumed their battle.

They fought for awhile, neither one getting an edge. Finally, Luke applied more pressure, slashing his blade from side to side against the Emperor's Hand. Mara moved to deflect the attacks, leaving her guard open. Luke then jumped in the air and delivered a spin kick to Mara's head, knocking her backwards and to the floor.

Mara quickly rised and remained still for a moment. Suddenly, a large piece of machinery came flying towards Luke at a dangerous speed. Mara was directing it straight at him. Luke brought up his hand to use the Force to stop it. Mara continued to try to push the machinery at him.

Now the machinery lay in midair, with both Luke and Mara Jade trying to bend it to their will with the Force. Mara power was becoming stronger, as she moved the machinery more towards Luke. But Luke gritted his teeth and focused his power on the machinery. He was now beginning to bend it to his will.

Mara Jade struggled to try to stop the machinery but suddenly it came flying back at her. She ducked as it narrowly missed her and crashed over the ledge of the building.

Mara Jade jumped back up to her feet. Much to Luke's surprise, she turned off her lightsaber. She gave Luke a sly smile.

"Very good, Luke Skywalker," she said. "Looks like I underestimated your abilities. You are indeed powerful."

Luke just stood there, lightsaber in hand, staring at her.

Mara just smiled again.

"Does it have to be this way Sywalker?" Mara said again. "Fighting to the death."

"Only if you insist on it Jade," Luke said. "I don't want to fight but I will to defend my family."

"Yes, of course," Mara replied, staring at himm. "But really Skywalker, this doesn't have to be. You know deep down we are both after the same thing."

"What would that be?" Luke said, looking at her curiously.

"Power," Mara replied. "Don't fool yourself Skywalker, you know you want it. A man like you always have. Look at the Empire now. It is ripe for the pickings. The Emperor is an old man who's let the rebellion get beyond his control. Vader...or Skywalker, as he know likes to be called, is nothing more than a machine. He is barely human anymore. His failures have made him weak. Both he and the Emperor are ready to fall."

"Luke," Mara continued. "Join me, and together, we will overthrow the Emperor and Anakin Skywalker. Together, with our combined strengh, we will take control of the Empire and bring the galaxy to a new era of greatness. We'll have more power than the Emperor ever dreamed possible."

"Luke, you know this is right. I have foreseen this, a future between us. The two of us, ruling the galaxy side by side. It is suppose to happen. Look inside of you, deep down you know it to be true. Luke, join me and you will know power greater than you could ever dream possible."

Luke stared at Mara Jade for a long time, considering her words. Power like that was indeed very appealing. Power beyond his wildest dreams was even more so. And he could sense a future between himself and Mara, a union of some sorts. Was it destined to be? Luke had to admit the proposel was very enticing to him. Perhaps...

Suddenly, images popped up in his head. Leia, Han, Chewie, even the parents he barely knew. The galaxy itself flashed to mind. He could not leave this. More of all he would not leave this. Power was always enticing but he did not want it. Perhaps he would have at one time, like when Vader had offered

5. Darth Pipes

Oct 12, 1999
  6. Mistress Sudafed

Mistress Sudafed Jedi Youngling star 3

Feb 27, 2000
    Wow! I mean,...WOW! eek.gif

7. Mr. P

Mr. P FanFic Archive Editor, Manager Emeritus star 5 VIP - Former Mod/RSA

Apr 1, 2000
    Woo-hoo! this is great, Darth Pipes. Keep it up!

8. Darth_Invidious

Darth_Invidious Force Ghost star 6

Jun 21, 1999
    Damn! Wow Pipes, my hat's off to you. I didn't think you'd actually have the stones to actually have Mara Jade be killed, especially in THIS forum. Prepared to be flamed. However, good show. Very good show.

9. Morpheus mercenary

Morpheus mercenary Jedi Youngling star 1

Apr 12, 2000
    this has got to be one kick a$$ story....

10. Mr. P

Mr. P FanFic Archive Editor, Manager Emeritus star 5 VIP - Former Mod/RSA

Apr 1, 2000
    This is really good, Darth Pipes. About killing Mara, I don't have a problem with that. You have already shot the timeline to **** anyway.

11. Alderaan21

Alderaan21 Jedi Padawan star 4

Jul 24, 1998
    And in the case of that story, that's a good thing.

I'm not ticked at Mara, just so long as DP and a-p continue their stellar storytelling. (sucking up for new story post? You can call it that... )

12. Scribe to the Jedi

Scribe to the Jedi Jedi Youngling

Feb 13, 2000
    WOW!!! Great post. I'm now caught between wanting another post and still not wanting to reach the end so soon .

13. Jaya Solo

Jaya Solo Jedi Knight star 5

Jul 12, 1999
    Wow. Mara turned into Vader. Hm. Well, I guess this means they won't be getting married, now doesn't it? Wonderful story.

14. Darth Pipes

Oct 12, 1999
    Thanks all! Your support is always appreciated.

Darth Pipes

15. bright sith

bright sith Jedi Knight star 5

Aug 27, 1999
    Darth Pipes, I'm new to this forum and I have only read the posts you made on the first page. They are brilliant. I really have no idea how far into this story you are, but at this rate, I will read a page of this thread each day. Hopefully, you will still be going on when I get to where you are now.

You have my huge admiration.

16. Morpheus mercenary

Morpheus mercenary Jedi Youngling star 1

Apr 12, 2000
    I must have more of this to read!!!!!! This is the coolest bit of fan fic that ive read in a long time (completed fan fic that is...mine isnt done yet )

17. Darth Pipes

Oct 12, 1999
    Thanks bright sith and Morpheus mercenary! Don't worry, it might be a little while till the next post but myself and ami-padme still have more to write.

Darth Pipes

18. Darth Pipes

Oct 12, 1999
  19. bright sith

bright sith Jedi Knight star 5

Aug 27, 1999
    Don't laugh, but I have just finished reading page two. This is such a great story, it has great situations, great conflicts, interesting relationships, and it really has a SW feeling to it. I swear I could hear the John Williams score when Jakked was going to die. Excellent!

One question, how do you guys communicate Darth Pipes and ami-padme?

20. ami-padme

ami-padme Jedi Grand Master star 4

Sep 19, 1999
    <BLOCKQUOTE><font size="1" face="Geneva,Verdana, Arial">quote:</font><HR>One question, how do you guys communicate Darth Pipes and ami-padme?

Email. Lots and lots of emails.

21. Darth Pipes

Oct 12, 1999
    Yeah, pretty much.

22. Alpha_Ferdante

Alpha_Ferdante Jedi Youngling star 2

May 28, 1999
    Great addition DP.

I, for one, do feel a pang at Mara's death but I'll live.

Frankly, the story is fabulous and a dramatic death like that only helps add to it.

23. Darth McClain

Darth McClain Manager Emeritus star 6 VIP - Former Mod/RSA

Feb 5, 2000
    Excellent, Pipes! Mara...well, she was EH at the time, so I forgive you for killing her.

24. taramidala

taramidala Jedi Grand Master star 4

Jun 18, 1999
    OMIGOD THEY KILLED MARA! YOU B******S!

Just kidding you guys, it's fabulous, though I would have liked to see Mara turned to the light and...well, you know.

But I still love it! Good luck on finals and such -- can't wait for more!

MTFBWYA,
    Taramidala

25. padawan3

padawan3 Jedi Master star 4

Sep 20, 1999
    This is just too much suspence to handle. How does Amidala die? What's the consequences of the twins traveling through time? To solve the effects of time travel will vade... Anakin erase his wife's and Obi-wan's memory? All these unnerving questions left to be answered. Hopefuuly soon. Great job.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.