What If the Empire(Ep 4-6)went back in time to Episode 1?

Discussion in 'Fan Fiction Stories--Classic JC Board (Reply-Only)' started by Darth Sean, Jan 14, 2000.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. RebelMom Jedi Grand Master

star 6
    Mara's gone
    Story is great. At least we don't have to wait until 2002 for the next installment here.
  2. bright sith Jedi Grand Master

star 5
    As Vee said on page 5: Tell me, ami-padme (and Darth Pipes), does your foot hurt from kicking so much *** ?

Remember I told you that I would read one page a day? Well, screw that, I just finished reading the whole story up to now! The two of you are waaaayyyy too evil. Always setting up cliffhangers just made me unable to leave my seat. I should get some sleep, but instead I'm typing at 3:20 am, it's all your fault!!

However this story ends, the original future is changed forever. How will you two get back to that is something very hard IMO. But then again, you just kick *** .

Awesome. Post!

[This message has been edited by bright sith (edited 05-09-2000).]
  3. Darth_Invidious Chosen One

star 5
    My suggesation: Don't even try to fix up the timeline. Have the kids -- or better yet, Anakin himself -- keep on going. Have Anakin Quantum Leap (sorry, I loved that show) a few years to the past, confront Palpatine (or convince his younger self or the Jedi Council to confront the future Emperor) and correct 20 years of bloodshed and injustice. Balance to the Force be damned, but a new timeline -- without any Empire -- will be created, with Ani and Ami living happily ever after...

...I know, I know. I'm tripping. I gotta lay off this ****e.
  4. Morpheus mercenary Jedi Knight

star 1
    ohhh a new timeline...i like it!!!!.....

oh yeah.....this Merc sez bump
  5. Darth Pipes Force Ghost

star 5
    I'll be able to post a new story post later today. Thanks again for the feedback everyone.

Darth Pipes
  6. Morpheus mercenary Jedi Knight

star 1
  7. Darth Pipes Force Ghost

star 5
    Carrying the unconscious body of his son, Anakin carefully made his way through the base along with Leia. The base was very active, with people running to their assigned post in preperation for the emminent attack by the Empire. Although he was no longer Darth Vader, Anakin still knew how to hide his presence, and that of his daughters, from the others in the base, particulary to the Jedi.

Anakin briefly looked at his daughter. They hadn't exchanged a word since the alarms went off and he didn't expect that to change any time soon. Or perhaps ever for that matter.

Anakin shook off those thoughts. There was no time to dwell on this. He had to get back to the bunker to help heal Luke. He also realized that he and his family were going to have to get off this planet very soon. That could prove difficult.

A short while later, Anakin and Leia reached the bunker. Using the Force, Anakin opened the bunker door and he and Leia descended down the steps. They were greeted at the bottom by Obi-Wan. Obi-Wan's face was in shock at the sight of Anakin's son in his arms.

"Anakin, what happend?" Obi-Wan asked, moving towards him.

"Luke was injured fighting Jade. He destroyed her but sustained several injuries. He should be fine but I need to help him recover."

"What's going on out there? I sense a disturbance in the force," Obi-Wan asked, meeting Anakin face to face.

Anakin met Obi-Wan's stare. "It's the Empire. There coming. They will arrive here in one day."

"The Empire," Obi-Wan asked. "They found this base...so, you already know what's going to happen."

Vader was going to say something but could not. That gave Obi-Wan the answer he needed.

"I'm sorry Obi-Wan but this base isn't going to survive," Anakin said.

Obi-Wan took a deep breath.

"I must tell Master Mundi. Anakin...will you be all right here?"

"Yes Master," Anakin replied. "If I need anything, I'll contact you."

Obi-Wan nodded, and sprinted out of the bunker. Anakin carried Luke to the small room in the back. He forgot though that that is where he had left Amidala. When he walked into her room, she gasped as she saw the sight and brought her hands up to her mouth.

"By the Force!" she said, as she looked at the face of her bloodied son. "Ani...is he..."

"He's alive Ami," Anakin said. "But I need to help him immediately."

Amidala got up from her bed, allowing Anakin to place Luke upon it. He then put his hand on Luke's temple, to better assess his injuries.

Three broken ribs. A punctured lung. Internal bleeding. A lightsaber wound on his side. Mild concussion. He was hurt badly but he should be able to use his powers to help his son recover. He hoped so.

As Amidala watched Anakin helping their son, she could sense a change in his demeanor. He was very depressed. Not just about Luke but about something else. Turning to her side, she saw Leia, their daughter. Amidala could tell that that was the source of his depression.

"Ami...Leia," Anakin said, turning to face the two of them. "There is nothing more you two can do here at this moment. It would be better for you two to wait outside while attend to Luke."

"Leave him in your hands?" Leia asked, not convinced.

Anakin looked up at his daughter.

"Leia, I know you don't trust me..." he started to say.

"No, I don't," Leia snapped at him, her anger rising. "Why should I trust my brother in your care. I remember the last time you were alone with him. If you think I'm going to..."

"Leia," Amidala cut in, putting her hand on her daughter's shoulder. "Let your father help Luke. I know you don't trust him but I do. He is the only one who can help him."

Leia looked into the face of her mother. She tried to say something to her but as she looked into the face of the mother she hadn't seen in over twenty years, she could not say anything. Instead, she turned back to Anakin and said

"Do what you have to."

[This message has been edited by Darth Pipes (edited 05-10-2000).]

[This message has been edited by Darth Pipes (edited 05-10-2000).]

[This message has been edite
  8. Alpha_Ferdante Jedi Knight

star 2
    Excellent Darth Pipes!

I especially love the Amidala and Leia interaction, though brief.

<BLOCKQUOTE><font size="1" face="Geneva,Verdana, Arial">quote:</font><HR>She tried to say something to her but as she looked into the face of the mother she hadn't seen in over twenty years

I'm a big sap, so this got to me big time!

sniff sniff
  9. Darth Pipes Force Ghost

star 5
  10. Queen Amidala Jedi Knight

star 1
    Ooohh, I feel all bubbily inside. I'm addicted
    to this story. I need more please!

Keep up the good work!
  11. Anakin's Angel Jedi Master

star 4

Wow...way to go Pipes! Very intense family
    action..can't wait to see more!

aa
  12. JediFinrod Jedi Master

star 3
    Yes, another post! And a good one too!

(Leia is always the stick-in-the-mud in these stories, isn't she?)
  13. Alpha_Ferdante Jedi Knight

star 2
    Oh, I disagree, Leia's in character. I wouldn't expect her to readily accept Darth Vader as her father. Just think of all he's done or helped to do?

Seriously. I mean, he's always been my fave character but I won't deny his actions.
  14. ami-padme Jedi Master

star 4
    Wonderful post, Pipes, as always.

If things work out well, I may post tomorrow. I'll definitely post by Friday. We'll see.
  15. Darth Pipes Force Ghost

star 5
    Thanks ami-padme. Looking forward to it.

Darth Pipes
  16. bright sith Jedi Grand Master

star 5
    So, when are we going to see Luke fal in love with ami?

Excellent work, keep it up.
  17. Morpheus mercenary Jedi Knight

star 1
  18. Jaya Solo Jedi Grand Master

star 5
    Wonderful. Wow. Keep up the good work.
  19. ami-padme Jedi Master

star 4
    Wow, we're up to twelve pages!!

Leia followed Amidala into the main room, stealing a glance or two back at Luke. He really was in awful shape, and she couldn?t figure out what Vader was trying to do to help. He had a hand to Luke?s forehead, but just seemed to be staring at him. Her limited training hadn?t included anything about healing; she had no idea what was involved. Leia sighed anxiously. I wish Kenobi had stayed.

She realized then that her mother was staring at her. Leia, for a second, felt very small under that gaze...like a little girl...that loved her mother desperately...and had missed her painfully when she left. Leia felt the sting of tears come to her eyes.

Amidala smiled gently at her, and opened her arms.

Leia collapsed into her embrace, still fighting back tears. "Mother," she whispered, to overwhelmed to say much else.

Amidala stroked her and asked, "Are you all right? What happened out there?"

Leia pulled back. "I?m not as skilled a fighter as Luke...and I had a scare. But I?m fine."

Her mother took her hand and squeezed it tightly. "I?m glad to hear it. And I?m glad Luke was able to help you before you were hurt. Anakin should be able to heal him, don?t worry."

Leia had decided not to correct her mother about Luke saving her. But the mention of "Anakin" helping Luke sent another flash of anger through her that she could barely contain. "Of course I?m worried. Who knows what he could do to him?"

"He won?t hurt Luke."

"He has hurt Luke! And me. And you. And...many others..." Her voice drifted off, as her thoughts turned to Han. Recent events hadn?t left her much time to reflect on losing him; she knew that thinking about him too much would be a distraction to this mission. But she couldn?t escape a dull awareness of the gaping hole left in her heart.

"Leia, I know he?s done terrible, dreadful things," Amidala said quietly. She took a deep breath. "I?m sorry to know that he?s hurt you and Luke. That?s the last thing I wanted. But I want you to understand that he?s changed. I wouldn?t let him touch Luke if I wasn?t certain of that."

Leia stared at her in disbelief. "How can you say that? Vader comes here and says he changed and you just believe him? You should be the last person to accept that." She gently touched her mother?s cheek. "Look at what?s happened to you. You?re hiding out in a military bunker, pregnant and alone, and you?re going to have to give up Luke...and it?s all because of him."

Amidala suddenly looked tired. She went over to a chair and sat down; Leia sat next to her, and waited for her mother to answer.

"Do you want me to hate him, Leia?"

"Don?t you?"

Her mother put an arm around Leia?s shoulders. "No." Leia was about to protest, but Amidala continued. "Please don?t think I don?t understand how you feel, Leia. But I can tell you with certainty that you can never hate him enough to make up for what he did. You can try to hurt him now, but you?ll never feel that he?s hurting as badly as you did. It?s an empty revenge Leia, and you?ll just wind up chasing it endlessly."

Leia laid her head on her mother?s shoulder, and remained silent for a long moment. "I just can?t accept that he?s my father. Too much has happened."

"He is your father, Leia. You can?t change that. I?m not saying that you have to forget what he?s done, but you must let the hatred go. It will always hurt you more than it can hurt him." Amidala paused, wondering whether to continue. Finally, she said, "I?m afraid that?s a lesson Anakin wasn?t able to learn. He thought his hatred somehow...empowered him. It wound up destroying him."

Leia sighed thoughtfully. Deep down, she knew that what her mother was saying made sense. She just wasn?t sure that she would be able to do it, to let all of the anger and resentment go. But she had to admit that knowing her mother was able to do so under such trying circumstances amazed her. Leia had always known that her mother was a strong and loving person, but she never really r
  20. Darth Pipes Force Ghost

star 5
    Great post ami-padme! That might have been your best one.

Darth Pipes
  21. ami-padme Jedi Master

star 4
    This is an attempt to get my post out of hiding...
  22. bright sith Jedi Grand Master

star 5
  23. Darth Pipes Force Ghost

star 5
    Can anyone see what is written on the most recent updates? For some reason, I can't.
  24. JediGaladriel Manager Emeritus

star 5
  25. JediGaladriel Manager Emeritus

star 5
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.