main
side
curve
  1. In Memory of LAJ_FETT: Please share your remembrances and condolences HERE

So NV What if? The RPG, 3 years from now

Discussion in 'SouthWest Region Discussion' started by Axia_Euxine, Mar 25, 2003.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Axia_Euxine

Axia_Euxine Jedi Padawan star 4

Mar 25, 2003
    Thanks for the compliment Morondude.

2. MoronDude

MoronDude Jedi Knight star 6

Nov 1, 2000
    okay, who is Tira talking to? Some old Jedi who survived the Jedi Purge.

Should more be done with the monster? Have Redd fight it!

Should we see Axia and Petra's master? Sure... but let the anticipation build alittle before revealing it.

3. Axia_Euxine

Mar 25, 2003
    Just to let you know, these events are taking place I would estimate about a year after the battle of Endor.

4. MoronDude

Nov 1, 2000
    Okay... well, the Jedi could have been a padawan during the Jedi Purge, and stayed undernieth the Sith's radar. He searched out a bunch of Force Sensitive people and began a underground Jedi Order. That's why Tira's with him. He probably did nothing specatular, so no one would even know the guy, and he ends up dieing before Luke starts training Jedi again.

5. Petra_Blakkwing

Petra_Blakkwing Jedi Padawan star 4

Jul 1, 2002
    yeah i agree that it's a great story...i definitely think whoever Tira is talking to is some sort of Jedi.... what if he's the old guy i wanted to lock in the vault.... and definitely have redd fight the monster... [face_devil]..... i'm not sure what else... i have to think about what i've been doing for the last 3 years.... maybe i found something more about my family.....? keep up the good work.... oh and if that thing about me asking you for the necklace was a ploy to get me to tell you about it in game.... nice try.....

6. Talon_Wolfe

Talon_Wolfe Jedi Padawan star 4

Apr 8, 2002
    hmmmm.... and if writing about Axia's and Petra's master was a ploy to reveal facts from the game... it worked:

In the game, the Petra and Axia are dealing with different entities in their dreams/visions.

Not that it necessarily matters for this particular story, but I thought you'd like to know. :)

7. Protoss72000

Protoss72000 Jedi Master star 3

Dec 3, 2001
    no ideas right now, need more story! :)

8. Petra_Blakkwing

Jul 1, 2002
    wow
    nice...this means i get that nice grandmotherly sit at home and knit afghans Dark Lord all to myself..... [face_devil].......

9. Axia_Euxine

Mar 25, 2003
    When I was writing the particular scenes that Shea and Vic are talking about I didn't think, "This will get me more info!" But, the thought did occur to me that, hmmm, they'll probably think I'm trying to sneak out some info.

10. Axia_Euxine

Mar 25, 2003
    and now the continuation.

Axia and Petra walked into the cockpit of the "Wandering Star" ignoring the droid that followed behind them.

Kleff could hear there approach. "We?re being followed."

"He's unimportant." Petra announced.

Axia scanned the ship behind them as the "Wandering Star" broke through the atmosphere. It was difficult to detect because of the strange dark side energy creature on the planet but their was a ripple being broadcast from the ship following them. The ripple was getting easier to detect as they made more distance from the planet.

"Can you feel that?" Axia asked Petra.

Petra's eyes narrowed a moment. "He's force sensitive and has barely begun to tap into it; otherwise he wouldn't be broadcasting so loudly."

"He's curious about it that is why he follows us. He wants assistance, perhaps training. Strange he would risk a confrontation with us. Let's see how badly he wants it. That creature down there has a physical aspect; he should be able to defeat it." Axia said.

Petra smiled as Axia closed her eyes and lifted her hand. After a brief moment she reopened her eyes and let her hand drop.

"The ship has lost main engine power and is falling back to the surface of the planet." Kleff announced.

"He's still got thrusters; he should be able to survive the crash. We'll see if he still wants to contact us if he survives the crash and the monster." Axia noted pulling the hologram generator from her robes.

She flicked through a couple of settings looking for additional information. After a moment she looked up at Kleff. "Would you like to expand your charter or just take us back to the original drop off point?"

"What have you got?" Petra asked.

Axia turned to regard the blond-haired human. The pause before her answer was calculated and long. When several long seconds had passed Axia held the hologram projector between the two of them and activated it. Instead of the message from her mother a navigational chart appeared. Documented was plotting information to the planet Ilum.

"Oh my god!" Petra exclaimed. It was the planet that Axia had been looking for 3 years for. According to Axia's research this planet held untold possibilities concerning the force and Jedi and she had just shared it's location with her.

"How much?" Kleff asked.

"We'll double your fee if you take us to this location." Petra said pointing to the hologram.

"Done!" Kleff agreed and began feeding the information into the navicomputer.

Axia stayed in the cockpit until the new course was laid in and the stars pulled back into lines signifying the jump to hyperspace. After a moment of watching the blue hyperspace tunnel she turned to leave.

Petra followed her into the galley. "I don't understand you."

Axia turned to her partner and folded her arms into the voluminous sleeves of her dark robes. "I know you don't."

"Oh don't get all superior on me. I hate it when you do that." Petra exclaimed taking a seat.

"You have been looking for that damn planet for years! And then your mom just gives you the coordinates through this mystery rebel guy!" Petra pointed out.

"They aren't really rebels anymore since they won." Axia pointed out.

"Don't argue semantics to dodge the issue at hand."

"What issue?" Axia asked.

"Why would you share that information with me!? Minutes after you confirmed I have your necklace."

"Actually until just now it wasn't confirmed. It was still an accusation. You have confirmed it." Axia said in a strangely calm voice.

"I'm not giving it back."

"I know, I will take it from you." Axia said flatly.

"You'll have to kill me first."

"If that is your destiny."

Petra stood up. "Bold words. Do you intend to back them up?"

"Not here, not now. Ilum awaits us."

"You would kill me; excuse me I meant you would throw your life away over some family trinket?" Petra asked.

"I am your only friend. You have admitted as much yourself. For nearly four years you have kept hidden from me the truth regarding the necklace you wear. We have killed time and

11. Axia_Euxine

Mar 25, 2003
    Now what Boys and girls?

Obviously, by popular demand, Redd vs. The Monster.

Does he get help from Tira?

What awaits Petra and Axia at Ilum?

12. Protoss72000

Dec 3, 2001
    time for me to roast some darkside monster :D

13. MoronDude

Nov 1, 2000
    Okat, well Tira knows where they are going, so Redd should dispatch the monster is an epic battle. Tira shows up, heals Redd, and he gets the info about where Axia and petra are headed!

14. Axia_Euxine

Mar 25, 2003
    I havent forgot about this, I will return to this story

15. Axia_Euxine

Mar 25, 2003
    And now the continuation of The RPG 3 years from now. You may want to brush up on previous chapters before reading. Sorry it took so long.

16. Axia_Euxine

Mar 25, 2003
    Redd fought the controls of his ship, now little more than a large rock with some thrusters.

He needed to bring his plummet to the surface of the world he had just left under control. Mostly he had succeeded but it was little more than a controlled crash. His ship would not be able to lift off after this crash. In fact, he decided his ship was a loss when he double-checked how quickly the ground was coming up at him. Redd got up from his seat and ran out of the cockpit grabbing his helmet.

The creature saw the craft falling from the sky and ran over to where it would hit. His massive strides shaking the country side as it moved. The creature paused for a moment and reached out with his massive clawed fist striking the ship. Redd?s backpack ignited a split second before the creatures fist launched the ship back into the air spinning end over end to land hundreds of meters away in a explosion that consumed the vessel.

The creature didn?t see where the ship had gone. He noticed the small little fiery thing that had flown away from the big one. His massive head swiveled in the direction of Redd taking a thunderous stride in his direction.

Tira, who had just about left the hill she was on when Axia and Petra left turned when she saw Redd?s ship apparently having problems.

?Your daughter did that.? Her companion said.

?I know. I felt it. She probably did it to slow him down so Redd couldn?t follow their hyperspace vector.? Tira explained.

?How long are you going to make excuses for her??

?I?m not making excuses.? Tira said. Then after a moment? ?Yes I am. She?s my daughter and despite my message to her I refuse to believe she is lost to me.?

?This is why the code forbids attachment.?

?I know that as well. Skywalker?s history is the only validation of that code anyone needs. But I was young and naïve and?.I was in love.? Tira explained.

Tira lifted her head up watching Redd?s ship head to the planet. She raised her hand to reach out with the force and slow his descent when she felt his action in the force. ?He?s abandoning??

Her comment was interrupted as the creature smacked the ship from the sky and Redd used his jet pack to leave the doomed vessel.

?He?ll need our help.? Tira explained.

?I?m too old for this.? Her companion complained.

?And I am not?? Tira said with good humor.

Tira and her companion both grabbed their lightsabres and began making their way down the hill.

Redd fired his backpack and launched away from the creature while still facing it. He raised his rifle with it?s under slung grenade launcher preparing to fire. All the time he was doing this only one thought escaped his brain.

I am SO going to die!

He launched the grenade and the creature moved so fast it actually caught the projectile. It exploded soon after blowing his small finger off and punching a hole through the back of his hand.

The creature roared in pain and made a grab for the airborne Redd intending to crush him. Although he missed Redd, a talon caught a piece of the jetpack and Redd was forced to make an emergency landing.

The creature was on him in seconds intending to crush him under his foot. Redd launched the one missile his jet pack contained and ran to get out of the way. As he did so he deactivated the magnetic lock on his jetpack to free himself of its weight.

The missile slammed into the creature?s foot taking off the entire front end of his foot. It screamed as the missile hit and the howl intensified when the rest of his foot hit the ground.

It continued to scream and narrowed his red eyes and the speck on the ground that hurt him. Clenching his fists he raised them to the sky.

Tira and her companion made it down to ground level to see the creature throw its fists in the air and howl.

Both Tira and her companion felt more than saw what happened next. The creature pulled on the dark side, which was felt by the two Jedi like a wave of nausea, to regenerate both his hand and foot.

?This may be more difficult than I thought.? Tira said.

Redd

17. Axia_Euxine

Mar 25, 2003
    and so the story continues. Did you like? did you hate it?

Yes, we will find out what happened with Redd and the creature.

So what would people like to see next? Ideas? Suggestions?

What should Axia do?

18. JADED_JEDI

JADED_JEDI Jedi Youngling star 3

May 21, 2002
    Your story is exellent, Axia. Lots of fun to read!!

Hear is my suggestion...

Axia stands in shock for all but a second and then in utter hate attemptes to blast Petra to oblivion with a bolt of Force Lightning. Petra easily blocks the bolt, but is nearly cleaved in two by the lightsabre of the elder Jedi. Enraged at the failure of the attack, the younger Twi'lik ignites her weapon and joins her mother, for the first time, in combat against her longtime friend and partner.

19. Petra_Blakkwing

Jul 1, 2002
    wow..... i'm sure i like this.... i'm portrayed as such a b****.......

20. Petra_Blakkwing

Jul 1, 2002
    i'm a good person really i am!!!!!!

21. JADED_JEDI

May 21, 2002
    that's funny.

22. Axia_Euxine

Mar 25, 2003
    Anyone have any other suggestions, r only 2 people reading this?

23. Talon_Wolfe

Talon_Wolfe Jedi Padawan star 4

Apr 8, 2002
    Perhaps a surprise visit from Redd?

24. Protoss72000

Dec 3, 2001
    cool so far, i wonder if this is the 'Vile Dark Force Greater Behemoth' :)

25. JADED_JEDI

May 21, 2002
    They are attacked by Sith Snakes!!!

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.