main
side
curve
  1. In Memory of LAJ_FETT: Please share your remembrances and condolences HERE

What If: Yoda vs. Anakin and Obi-Wan vs. Sidious

Discussion in 'Archive: Revenge of the Sith' started by hansolo_23, Jul 11, 2005.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Sauron_18

Sauron_18 Force Ghost star 5

Apr 1, 2005
    Yoda would kill Anakin, save Padme, stop her before she gets out of the ship, and go to anakin and push him off the ledge, go down and kill him if he didnt die. Obiwan would beat Sidious, he wouldnt even get to sidious (since yoda used vents). But it might have worked if yoda owned Anakin, then he met up with Obiwan and Obiwan goes in first and distracts Sidious, Yoda falls bahind sidious and BANG, on two sides, together they could kill Sidious

2. ome

ome Jedi Knight star 5

Jun 10, 2004
    there are so many topics regarding that issue... :rolleyes:

anyway...yoda would have beaten anakin and sidious would have slaughtered obi 1... [face_devil]

3. Masooma-Jedi

Masooma-Jedi Jedi Youngling

Jul 9, 2005
    It woul have destroyed the fondation os Star Wars and every thing would turn into a mess and Anakin wouldn't have his Dark suit and Obi-Wan would have never told Anakin how he felt about him and Yoda would never confront Sidious!!!!It would have been HORRIBLE!!!!!![face_skull] :(

4. jediknightruthie

jediknightruthie Jedi Grand Master star 4

Jul 12, 2005
    That's exactly what I was thinking when I saw the topic.

Would've made the movie different with no Obi-Wan.:(

5. Sauron_18

Sauron_18 Force Ghost star 5

Apr 1, 2005
    Lets picture this:

Wild Enourmous Infinity-Like What If Scenario
    Yoda and Obiwan go to Palpatines office and Kill him, Obiwan enters first and while Sidious is saying whatever he might say to Obiwan, Yoda comes in through the little hole in the ceiling iris, and force pushes sidious to the wall they both close in on sidious, he shocks one of them attacks the other, if its Obwian he attacks then obiwan stands a little and sidious hurts him, but Yoda stabs sidious before he can Kill obiwan, and they defeat THE Sith Lord.
    Then Obiwan goes and does what he did to Padme (now a little later), they stall in her ship, arrive with anakin, try to convince him to Join them, perhaps, with Palps dead and two jedi masters and Padme trying to convince him he does, but in case he doesnt, Yoda force pushes him into the hot river of lava, they destroy the installation and leave, even if anakin survived the fall (didnt fall into the river or something) he will be stranded in Mustafar and die in a few days.
    Yoda and Obiwan return to Coruscant, perhaps they, with the help of Padme and Bail and all those senators, convince everyone that Palpatine was a Sith Lord, in cowardice, his lackeys (Mas Amedda, Sly Moore, Sate Pestage) reveal this to be true, Bail becomes Chancellor, Padme has her babies and Yoda and Obiwan go to the temple and change the command to come back, the Jedi who survived arrive, and everything is well, Padme is a widow now however. If the clones still insist on killing jedi, a disease is formulated to target the specific DNA of one Man, Jango Fett, so the clones die, or at least become handicapped.

6. jediknightruthie

Jul 12, 2005
    WOW!!! That would've made everything different in the trilogy. You wrote a really good short story or alternate ending.=D=

7. DarthPeanuts

DarthPeanuts Jedi Youngling

Jul 12, 2005
    Also, Luke and Leia would have been trained as Jedi in case any more Sith Lords came to power.

8. jediknightruthie

Jul 12, 2005
    Luke and Leia already both are trained as Jedi in the NJO series if you've read any of them, but not as well as they could have been trained.

9. jediknightruthie

Jul 12, 2005
    Hey Peeps ya still in there?????

10. DarthJuggalo

DarthJuggalo Jedi Youngling star 3

Apr 10, 2005
    I'm not sure that Yoda or Sidious would emerge victorious. Obi Wan and Anakin have been fighting the clone wars for 3 years straight and have definately sharpened their warriors edge. As for Yoda and Sidious, they have been sitin on their ass directing traffic. Yoda has done sparatic missions here and there but I think he would definately be more rusty then Anakin. Sidious? Forget about it. He just ignited his lightsaber for the first time in god knows how long. I think Sidious' lightsaber skills are lacking compared to a seasoned war veteren like Obi Wan. Maybe Sidious' sheer force power would be enough for Obi Wan but we will never know. As for Yoda vs Anakin. Its kinda the same situation, IMO Yoda hasn't really shown much to me in lightsaber fights. He fought to a draw in AotC and lost in RotS. Anakin defeated Tyranus who fought a draw with Yoda. So again I think Yoda might be lacking a bit on his saber skills as well. I do believe they would be good fights and I'm not positive on who would win. But I don't think that Yoda and Sidious would positively own Obi Wan and Anakin. They are all upper tier force users and anyone of them could win at anytime. Bring It Flamers! =)

11. Darth_Muffins

Darth_Muffins Jedi Padawan star 4

Jul 30, 2004
    Anakin would be dead.

And Obi would not last more than a couple seconds.

If Yoda braught Obi along, then it would be the same as Mace and his posse vs sidious. Sidious would wipe out Obi and continue to fight Yoda.

12. MaceWindu_is_GOD

MaceWindu_is_GOD Jedi Youngling star 3

May 26, 2005
    Interesting duels:

I install all this "What IF" scenario in my computer and my computer has given me a simulation on what would happen.

It states that the most probable conclusion is this:

Yoda meets Vader and then they duel hard and fast. Yoda was not as a pushover like Obi-Wan but Vader still held his ground.

While Obi-Wan learned the difference between blocking Dooku's lightning with his saber compared to Sidious' lightning.

After killing Obi-Wan, Sidious then sensed Vader was in trouble and quickly went to Mustafar.

Yoda was more than Vader could handle but was still powerful enough not to be killed by Yoda prolonging the fight.

When Sidious arrives. It's on!!

Yoda had a hard time with Sidious by himself if you add Vader in the mix, Yoda had no chance.

They kill the last Jedi.

They save Padme and knows that they have twins.

A year later under Sidious' apprenticeship, Vader became so powerful that not even Sidious' could stop him. A power growing that Vader has hid from his master.

Vader killed Sidious and told the senate that Sidious was killed by bounty hunters and Vader using deception and treachery became the new ruler.

With his sad and mentally ill wife and powerful kids, Vader was now on top with his heirs.

13. MasterAnders

MasterAnders Jedi Youngling star 1

May 27, 2002
    I dont think Yoda would have defeated Anakin. Look at the Yoda vs Dooku they are almost equal, maybe Yoda had a slight advantage.
    When it comes to Anakin vs Dooku(ROTS) Anakin owns Dooku, Anakin may have lack of experince, but is miles ahead when it comes to raw power.

I think Yoda would have been overpowerd.IMHO

(ROTS)
    Physical power

Anakin: 10
    Yoda: 9
    Obi: 8
    Sid: 9
    Dooku: 8

Skills with a Lightsaber

Anakin: 9 Anakin in his PRIME: 10
    Yoda: 9
    Obi: 8
    Sid: 9
    Dooku: 9

Force skills

Anakin: 9 Anakin in his PRIME: 10
    Yoda: 9.5
    Obi: 7.5
    Sid: 9.5
    Dooku: 9

14. The_Dark_Knight

The_Dark_Knight Jedi Master star 4

Jul 15, 2004
    I think Anakin might have actually taken Yoda one little kick sends the little green muppet into a boiling lake of fire. :D

15. Adm_Thrawn

Adm_Thrawn Jedi Padawan star 4

Dec 19, 2004
    Anakin would've gotten his ass handed to him on a platter by Yoda.

16. The_Dark_Knight

The_Dark_Knight Jedi Master star 4

Jul 15, 2004
    Come on man give Anakin some credit he did throw Palps down a shaft. Now could the little green do that no. He just flick Palps across the frickin room. Man who am I going for? :confused:

17. GrievousKiller

GrievousKiller Jedi Youngling star 3

Jun 20, 2005
    It' easy to see that Yoda would have finished off Anakin.
    Even though people are still going around with that GL qoute when i started a thread called Sidious>Obi wan?!
    I think ob wan had a chance to defeat sids

18. yoshifett

yoshifett Jedi Knight star 5

Apr 17, 2004
    Where's the fan fic page and why hasn't that this thread been redirected there yet? :p

19. Chosen_One1

Chosen_One1 Jedi Padawan star 4

May 12, 2005
    Sidious would have waxed Obi-Wan. Period.

Anakin would have done much better against Yoda. Obi was only able to survive because he knew Anakin so well, Yoda doesn't. Their saber fight would be a good one, but I think Anakin would overpower him with physical strength.

Most people don't realize that Anakin CANNOT die until he destroys Sidious. It is his destiny as the Chosen One. Anakin would live regardless of who he fought.

20. Ruthio

Ruthio Jedi Youngling star 2

May 24, 2005

he can't die he can only get his arms and legs chopped off, oh and be burned and crippled real bad. Yoda who is 800 plus years old and way more agile and smart then Skywalker would of crippled Anakin, but skywalker would of survived. Kenobi chances are would of lost eventually and managed to escape.

21. MasterAnders

MasterAnders Jedi Youngling star 1

May 27, 2002
    It would be a close fight between Anakin and Yoda, but IMHO Anakin would be the one who walks away. Pepoles around here thinks Anakin is a muppet because he lost to Obi, and he lost because obi knew Anakin so well!

22. Darth_Seer

Darth_Seer Jedi Youngling star 2

Aug 27, 2004
    "Anakin would live regardless of who he fought."

Not if he fought Yoda! [face_dancing]

23. Chosen_One1

Chosen_One1 Jedi Padawan star 4

May 12, 2005
    I think Obi-Wan was the only person who could have beat Anakin on Mustafar. Anakin was unbelievably powerful, Obi was able to win because he knew Anakin so well. Anakin was second to none with a saber, if Yoda had an advantage it was force powers.

24. joshuavance

joshuavance Jedi Youngling star 3

May 15, 2002
    I personally think anyone claiming Sidious would have so easily beaten Obi-Wan is simply full of ****. And they need to go back and watch all 6 movies again.

25. Darth_Klakabush

Darth_Klakabush Jedi Youngling star 3

Jul 9, 2005
    whoops, double post :S

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.