main
side
curve
  1. In Memory of LAJ_FETT: Please share your remembrances and condolences HERE

What if you were stranded on an island with your favorite character.

Discussion in 'Fan Fiction and Writing Resource' started by sabrelight, Aug 19, 2001.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. sabrelight

sabrelight Jedi Master star 4

Dec 21, 2000
    Here's your chance to be part of your own fanfic.
    What would you do if you were stranded on an a remote island for say a year or so with your favorite SW character.

You may write individual scenes or short stories-just let your imagination go wild..er not too wild, we have to think of the admins ;)

2. Jedi Girl of Corellia

Jedi Girl of Corellia Manager Emeritus star 6 VIP - Former Mod/RSA

Jun 23, 2000
    Hehehe... Good idea, Hmmm... A teenage Obi-wan and Me on a desrt island? [face_devil]

3. sabrelight

Dec 21, 2000
    I Guess you can choose the characters age-that's why fanfic so great. So wanna write about it, Jedi girl?

4. Jedi Girl of Corellia

Jun 23, 2000
    Actually does it have to be a character I like? I could have an interesting story with Luke on the island.

5. sabrelight

Dec 21, 2000
    Your world your wish-no hard rules here.

6. Jedi Girl of Corellia

Jun 23, 2000
    :D K' here's a short scene...

~@~@~@~@~@~@~@~@~@~

Sarah couldn't believe what had happened. The events of the past day had occured so quickly she was having trouble even remembering what had happened. Shaking her head she went over the faint memories.

Ok, I woke up and I seemed to be safely in my bed. Then I, she closed her eyes trying to visualize what had happened next then I was abducted by aliens? She knew that was impossible, but what else could explain her odd trip, and suddenly arriving here on this deserted beach. Or was it deserted?

"Hey."

Sarah spun around, startled she recognized the face of the speaker, "no, it can't be you."

Confused Luke Skywalker reached out to put his hand on her shoulder, "what's wrong? Are you going to be ok?"

Where the world am I? Is this a dream? I mean a nightmare, what else could it be with Luke Skywalker here with me, abandonded on a desert island. She sat down on the sand, stunned, "I-I don't know if I'm going to be OK." Now sobbing she raked her hands throught the ivory sand and threw a clump of it into the water.

Luke tried to be comforting, after all he was this girl's rescuer. Those pirates would have killed her if he hadn't cut in. "What's you name?"

"Sarah," she sniffed, and gave him a dirty look.

"I'm Luke..."

"Yes I know who you are, I saw the movies. Luke Skywalker, Jedi Knight, son of Anakin Skywalker or better known as Darth Vader." She sighed and stood up, aparently over the shock, "well I suppose we should set up a shelter, unless you know of some way off this pile of sand."

Luke stared at her slack jawed. "Wha -who -uh, what's a movie?"

Rolling her eyes Sarah hoped he wouldn't start whining. "A movie is a story told with moving images, I think you call them holos."

"Oh," Luke still didn't understand, but he could tell she wasn't too happy at the moment. "Well, I do have a shelter kit in my ship. It's just down the beach a little farther."

~@~@~@~@~@~@~@~@~@~

Later that evening.

They had managed to collect enough wood for a bonfire, Sarah had insisted they have one, even though Luke said it was unnesecary. After a light dinner of survival rations Luke started to question Sarah about Earth.

"I can't believe you are still so primative!" He exclaimed after she told him about cars.

"Hey, watch it farm boy."

"I still don't understand why you're so mad at me."

Sighing once again Sarah explained, "in the movies you came off as one of the biggest whiners in the galaxy, and personally whiners rub me the wrong way."

Luke grimaced, "you know what, Han told me something like that once." But he smiled, "but just look how close we are! I'm sure you and I will be great friends."

Sarah looked up at the stars, "I hope someone picks us up soon. For the sake of our sanity."

~@~@~@~@~@~@~@~@~@~

Eh, that kinda sucked, oh well :D

Edit: Clased? What kind of word is that? I just had to change it to closed.

7. AngelQueen

AngelQueen Jedi Master star 4

Mar 1, 2001
    Sucked? I thought it was cute! And funny too! :D :) Keep going! I enjoyed it!

AQ

8. Darth_Fruitcake

Darth_Fruitcake Jedi Padawan star 4

Jan 18, 2001
    WELL! This is certainly very cool! I have a bunch of fave characters.... I suppose Darth Vader wouldn't mind being stranded on an island? I mean, he might get sand in his helmet....

9. theEwan-Pixey

theEwan-Pixey Jedi Youngling

Jul 12, 2001
    Could I have two? Heh...

EP

10. ThatJediGirl

ThatJediGirl Jedi Padawan star 4

Mar 11, 2001
    This is great :)

11. sabrelight

Dec 21, 2000
    Pixy, if by two you mean two males, then you'll probably end up on the side lines while they duel out between them.

12. LadyKenobi

LadyKenobi Jedi Master star 3

Feb 27, 2001
    wow. This looks like so much fun! btw, Jedi Girl, that scene was great! I know what you mean by Luke being whiny I think so too. Oh, being stranded with him would be like my worst night mare.

but of course, if I am going to do this. I would have to be stranded with Obi Wan. I mean, look at my name? it's destiny. Of course you all realize that if I catch any one of these girls stranding themselves on a island with my guy, It will get ugly. [face_devil]

Just kidding. :p I'll share.

Okay well I'll go write something, see how bad it sucks and maybe post it. Great idea Sabre! :)

Laters!

13. LadyKenobi

LadyKenobi Jedi Master star 3

Feb 27, 2001
    Oops! double post! don't you hate when that happens? :)

14. Jedi Girl of Corellia

Jun 23, 2000
    Thanks, I'm glad you guys like it. You know how it is, you post something and to you it seems to be horrible, but for some reason others like it.

I can't wait to read some of you others!

15. sabrelight

Dec 21, 2000
    That was funny Jedi girl, great post. Poor Luke, seems like people remember him more for his whining rather than his heroics.

16. theEwan-Pixey

Jul 12, 2001
    Nah...I don't think they would. But I won't take Obi, because I know many chicka's will want him! :)

I choose my char. Pluto from my SW/Moulin Rouge crossover, cuz he's cute, funny, and sweet. (And GAY! :) )
    And then I choose my character Pfen from my (upcoming) story, Innocence Lost, because he's quiet, shy, kind, caring, but brave! :) He looks like Dominic Monhagan! (LOTR)

EP

17. sabrelight

Dec 21, 2000
    Go ahead pixey, lets hear how your gonna survive two guys.

18. padawan lunetta

padawan lunetta Jedi Grand Master star 6

May 15, 1999
    Do you REALLY want to know?

19. sabrelight

Dec 21, 2000
    We all wanna know-I bet it'll turn out funny.

20. theEwan-Pixey

Jul 12, 2001
    Since ur all dying to know, I'll post something later. Got Lit to do! :)

EP

21. Jedi Girl of Corellia

Jun 23, 2000
    Ooo... I can't wait Pixey.

~@~@~@~@~@~@~@~

Luke and Sarah were sitting on the island, suddenly Luke went rigid, "quick grab some binoculars."

"Why?" asked Sarah, puzzled.

"Do you want to see what theEwan-Pixey is doing on the island next to us?" He jumped up, "come on!"

Sarah smiled, this should be good. [face_devil]

22. SiriGallia

SiriGallia Jedi Padawan star 4

Jan 28, 2001
    Across from that the Island where Sarah and Luke stood, studing the-EwanPixy and her friend. Siri and Hannah stood looking over the water.

"This stinks!" Siri complained. "One minute I'm having a perfectly normal argument with Obi-Wan and the next minute it's 'Woman and children first!' 'Grab your life preserver!' that was bad enough, until the next thing I heard was, 'man overboard, we're gonna sink, every man for himself!' So I jumped! Now I'm stuck here with someone who is nothing for conversation." She paused and looked at Hannah, the girl turned, her sandy blonde hair bouncy around her shoulders.

"You done Siri?"

"Yes," Siri murmered.

"Okay, well then if it makes you feel any better, I'm not any happier about being stranded on a dessert Island with you! Hey is that Luke?"

"Who?"

"Luke, as in Skywalker."

"Who?"

"You know as in from the movies, although of course it couldn't be the REAL Luke it's just someone dressed up."

"Who?"

"Then again you couldn't have really been talking to Obi-Wan," Hannah reasoned.

"I most certainly was!"

"It was just some quirk dressed up!"

"Was not!"

"Was too!"

"Was not!"

"Was too!"

"Was not!"

"Was too!"

"Was not!"

"Was too!"

"Not!"

"Too!"

"Not!"

"Too!"

"Not!"

"Too!"....

~*~*~*~*

That was terrible, oh well, good one Jedi Girl! ;)

23. theEwan-Pixey

Jul 12, 2001
    :)
    ~- ~- ~-

Waves lapped against the shoreline of the small island, hitting the toes of the figure laying face up in the sand, eyes closed. The waves got a little larger, sloshing the ankles, and she gave a groan.

"Ooh...natural light...it stings..." She mumbled, before sitting up and squinting in the loud sunlight. EwanPixey sighed, looking around in the sand.
    "Well...this is peachy. Stranded on a desert Island, and not one volleyball or Fed-Ex box to be found."

She stood, stretching, and looking at the trees behind her and the wide expanse of ocean in front of her.
    "HELLO?" She screamed at the top of her lungs, and a moan was heard. EwanPixey jumped and turned to where the sound came from, and her eyes widened.

"Oh no..." The figure lying face down in the sand slowly turned over, shaking the tiny grains from around him and sitting up. EwanPixey walked over, and helped him stand, brushing him off.

"Wow...you don't even like camping Pluto...how in the Underworld did you get here?" She looked at his slightly smudged, kohl rimmed eyes observing their situation. He shrugged, and straightened his wet clothing.

"Well...Of course I have no idea...I mean, ANYTHING could of happened, Pix, you know, I'm not a total prude." He sighed, and shook his head.

"I know...I'm sorry, I'm just alittle upset about being stuck on a REMOTE ISLAND!" She growled, as she kicked a pile of sand away. They whirled around as a yelp was heard farther upshore.

"What in blazes.." Pluto started, but Pixey grabbed him and they ran upshore, looking into a group of palm trees, and the person that was hanging from a branch. Pixey slapped her forehead with her palm, as she watched Pfen yelp again.

"Pfen? Is that you?" She screamed up to him. His accented, irritated tone flew back at her.
    "No, Pix, it's Yoda, we're all having a bloody party up here, of COURSE ITS ME!"

Pluto watched this with a kind of amusement, his blue eyes sparkling in humor. Pixey sighed, as the 19 year old scrambled to keep from falling.
    "Pluto...you have to help him. I can't...your the male here." She stated.

"Well...hon, I'm not exactly...well, a grunt, you know. Although I do pride myself on keeping in shape for impeccable appearance..."
    "JUST GO GET HIM!"
    "PMS'ing early, I see..." He took his shirt off, revealing a beautiful set of abs and muscles, as he began to approach the tree.

"Pix! What are you doing?" Pfen cried out.

"Well...I'm sending someone up for you..."

"Someone?" Pluto asked mildly.

Pfen seemed to be scrambling more than ever, and Pixey just sighed, knowing exactly what would happen. Pluto lifted his eyes up to the scrambling Jedi, as he fell from the palms and plummeted towards the earth, landing in an explosion of sand and grit.

"Well..." Pluto said lightly, "Guess he didn't need my help after all!"

~- ~- ~- ~-
    More later...maybe!

EP

24. Jedi Girl of Corellia

Jun 23, 2000
    Luke watches through the binoculars that appeared mysteriously on the beach. "Hmmm... Yes, well there are definetly people on that island." He pauses, then his jaw drops, "wow, is he ever build well. I wonder where he works out."

"Let me see!" Sarah grabs for the binoculars, but Luke pulls away. "I want to see that guy."

Grinning Luke replies, "too bad." He runs off, but it is short lived. Sarah tackles him from the side, her tall frame sending him crashing to the sand.

"Now give," Sarah holds out her hand waiting.

"Yes ma'm," replies Luke meekly as he hands her the binoculars.

~@~@~@~@~@~@~@~@~@~@~

Loved it!

25. SiriGallia

SiriGallia Jedi Padawan star 4

Jan 28, 2001
    Siri squinted at the far shore.

"Oh great! You'll never guess what's going on." Hannah dropped another loose coconut down from the palm tree.

"Nope, you're right."

"There's a girl making a mad scramble for a pair of binoculars fromt hat Luke guy." Hannah paused.

"Are they black?"

"Yeah."

"Is the strap busted?"

"Yeah."

"Is the girl criminally pretty?"

"Yeah." Hannah returned to her coconut hunt.

"That would Sarah. Why does she want the binoculars."

"I don't know, but it may have to do with that surfer guy on the other beach." Hannah slid down from the tree and glanced at the far shore as well.

"What is he doing surfing at a time like this?"

"I don't know." Siri shrugged. "He's kind of good-looking I guess." Hannah shook her head.

"Whatever, you gonna help me with these coconuts?" In answer Siri ignighted her ligthsaber and carefulling cut them in two. "Thank you."

"Hey!" Siri called. "You'll never guess what's happening now!"

"What?"

Of course that's up to the next poster ;)

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.