main
side
curve
  1. In Memory of LAJ_FETT: Please share your remembrances and condolences HERE

What if you were stranded on an island with your favorite character.

Discussion in 'Fan Fiction and Writing Resource' started by sabrelight, Aug 19, 2001.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Neon Star

Neon Star Jedi Grand Master star 5

Mar 30, 2000
  2. Red_Forever

Red_Forever Jedi Youngling star 2

Apr 19, 2001
    :) This looks like fun!
    Red sat up dazedly. Where the Sith am I?? Oh well. I can hear voices, so at least I'm not alone. She looked at the figure who was standing not three feet from her. And screamed. She scooted back on her behind. "Get away...you EVIL!!!"
    Darth Maul stared at this girl. "Hey!"
    Red glared coldly at him. "You killed Qui-Gon! MUREDERER!!!"
    Woha, touchy... Darth Maul thought, bemused at the girl's behavior...
    I know it's not much, but I don't have any more time... I'll be back soon.

3. Gandalf the Grey

Gandalf the Grey Jedi Knight star 6

May 14, 2000
    [Gandolf wakes up smelling something awful]

Gandolf: Hgggarghg?

Percy the Wampa Ice Monster: Hgggarghg!!!

Gandolf: Oh. Merde!

PTWIM: Gulp!

4. Jedi Girl of Corellia

Jedi Girl of Corellia Manager Emeritus star 6 VIP - Former Mod/RSA

Jun 23, 2000
    Luke shuddered as he watched poor Gandolf get gulped by Percy, "ooh, that almost happened to me."

"It's a shame it didn't," muttered Vader.

Sarah laughed, "good one." They exchanged high fives in front of a puzzled Luke.

"I'm going to go build a sand castle."

Sarah and Vader both glanced evily at each other. A basic law of sand castles was, what goes up must be brought down. And they were just the ones to do that.

5. SiriGallia

SiriGallia Jedi Padawan star 4

Jan 28, 2001
    Along across the island, only sounds can be heard from the group of trees.

"Obi-Wan quick stepping on my foot."

"Sorry,"

"No you're not,"

"Yes I am, I wish I hadn't done it."

"Sure,"

"No really because now you keep trying to trip me, could you cut that out?"

"No!"

"Oh, fine."

"Would you two quick arguing???"

"What's wrong with us arguing."

"It's not exactly the best way to spend one's days is all."

"I'm going to climb that tree."

"Right, I'll scrape you off the ground after you fall out."

"I'm a good tree climber, Siri."

"Yeah right, remember that time you climbed the flowering Topica in Master Yoda's garden???"

"How was I supposed to know it was rotten?"

"I rest my case."

6. Jedi Girl of Corellia

Jun 23, 2000
    LOL! :D

~~~~~~~

"Hey! That was my Tatooine Sand Fortress!" Luke pouted.

Vader brushed sand off his black leather boots, "it was pathetic."

Luke looks like he is about to cry.

"Now Mr. Skywalker, is that anyway to dowse the flames of your son's creative fire?"

"Sorry."

"And Luke, that pile of sand actually looks better now than it did before we river danced on it." Sarah gave a sly smile.

Luke frowns and stand glaring at the two.

"He seems to be drawing energy from the Dark Side. Excellent Lady Sarah."

Sarah, thrilled Vader called her a Lady, "I like that title."

"You shall have more than a title if you wish, the Emperor has use for your talents."

"You mean pushing people's buttons?"

Vader nods then watch Luke as he begins to fall off a cliff into the Dark Side.

"Could I have a personal servant?"

"If that is what you wish."

"Will he be a hunk and rub my feet when I ask him?" Seeing Vader nod again she added, "and could I have my Softball coach turned into a mindless drone?"

Luke snaps, and throws himself at Vader and Sarah, unsure who to attack first. Coconuts from the trees begin to fly at them.

7. SiriGallia

Jan 28, 2001
    *giggle* Oooh boy! ;)

"Darth Vader," Hannah replied non-plused. "Or someone dressed up like him anyway."

"Darth?" Obi-Wan and Siri corused.

"You mean like Sith?!" Siri demanded.

"Like the last Sith Lord known to the new repuplic." Hannah dralled. "Could you hand me that forked stick?"

"AHHHH! Sith!" Siri and Obi-Wan screeched

"Yeah, but could you hand me that forked stick?" Hannah asked again.

"What are we going to do?"

"I don't know!" Obi-Wan exclaimed. "Where's Qui-Gon?"

"I don't know, where's Adi?"

"How should I know?!"

"Stick please."

"I can't beleive we could have missed this Sith,"

"I know! They where *supposed* to be extinct!"

"So what about Xanatos?"

"Sti-ick."

"He's not really a Sith, he's just a Jedi gone bad."

"Isn't that what a Sith is?"

"I'm only going to ask for that stick one more time."

"Not really, a Sith has a differant code."

"Obi-Wan, that's ridiculous."

"Okay, I want that stick."

"It's true, ask Qui-Gon!"

"Really?"

"Hmmm, on second thought better not, it's kind of a touchy subject."

Suddenly Hannah wacks Siri and Obi-Wan over the head with the forked stick she retreived, then sits down and starts driving into the ground.

"Ow!" Obi-Wan rubbed his head. "What was that for?"

"Oh nothing."

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

8. Neon Star

Neon Star Jedi Grand Master star 5

Mar 30, 2000
    Seems someone is missing. ;)
    *~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*
    NS looks over and her eyes go wide.

?Oh, Sith, Luke?s lost it,? she muttered then reconsiders as she looks at Xanatos, ?Oh well. Anyways.?

?Don?t tell me that is what the dark side looks like,? Xanatos said.

?Yes, see how stupid it is. This should give you a good reason to stay away from the dark side,? she said.

?I don?t know, I might give it a better look,? he said and smiled wickedly.

?No, your just going to look like someone burnt you to a crisp. Now?? she said but stopped when she a heard a crash.

?Come on,? she said and hurried over to the trees.

A large figure stumbled out of the bushes.

?Obi-wan?? the man asked then pushed through the last part of the trees.

?Nope, Obi?s over there. But cool, you?re Qui-gon Jinn right?? she asked.

?Yes,? he answered uncertainly.

?Master?!? Xanatos said.

Qui-gon took one look at Xanatos and fainted.

?Great, you killed him,? she muttered.

?I did not!? Xanatos yelled.

9. Ty-gon Jinn

Ty-gon Jinn Jedi Padawan star 4

Jan 12, 2000
    Ty-gon looked around. "What's going on?"

"Showing up, more people are. Emerged has Vader, Qui-gon, and a wampa."

"So what are the odds that we're alone on this island?"

"Slim to none."

Suddenly, a voice behind them made them both jump. "Exqueese me!"

The two turned around to see Jar Jar Binks smiling back at them.

"Oh, no," Ty-gon said. He picked Jar Jar up and started marching toward the beach.

"Doing what are you?"

"Gungans can swim, can't they?"

"Taken is your point," Yoda said, and contributing to the throw with a giant Force shove, he sent Jar Jar sprawling through the air, sailing over Neon Star's island, over SiriGallia's island, and into the lagoon next to the wampa. Yoda then averted his eyes as the wampa dragged Jar Jar to his lair.

10. AngelQueen

AngelQueen Jedi Master star 4

Mar 1, 2001
    I awoke with sand in my hair.

I hate getting sand in my hair.

I sat up, trying to get as much out of it as I could while taking in my surroundings. Behind a large clomp of bushes, I heard a thud.

Slightly curious, I walked over and peered through.

There I saw something that only existed on my TV, in the movie theatre, or in the mind of George Lucas.

I saw Han Solo.

"Hey," I heard him mutter, "Where am I?"

Moving through the bushes, I answered, "That's what I'd like to know."

He whirled in my direction, his hand going for his blaster. I merely laid my hand on my lightsabre, just in case.

"Who are you," Han demanded.

"AngelQueen. You can call me AQ."

Apparently, he had decided that I wasn't a threat. I didn't act or look like a Sith, and he was probably thinking that I had the same aura of calm about me as Luke did.

Little did he know.

It was then I noticed a small pack nearby. Diving for it, I opened it and found binoculars, make-up, a hairbrush, a handheld mirror, and a box of Cheese Nips.

"Ahh," I purred, clutching the brush and mirror, "All the comforts of home."

In the mirror, I saw Han roll his eyes and mutter, "Women."

Once I had every bit of sand out of my hair, I walked back onto the beach, binoculars in hand. Han followed me curiously.

Looking out, I saw another island and saw something that was even better than meeting Han Solo. I screeched and jumped around.

"What," Han yelled over my delighted screams, "What is it?"

"IT'S DV!!!!! AWESOME!!!! I GET TO MEET DV!!"

Weird, I know.

AQ

11. the-Ewan-Pixie

the-Ewan-Pixie Jedi Youngling star 1

Jul 12, 2001
    Pixey peers out onto the other islands, eyes widening, then covering her mouth, and then laughing outloud. She turns and scurries over to see the action on another Island.
    "Sith, it's like a Convention over here! Why do I have the Author Creations! Why can't I have someone strong?"

Pfen shakes his head, as he tries to pull yet another log onto a pile he has created. Pluto reaches over, and gives him a hand as they stack it ontop of the others.

"Thanks mate" Pfen breathes, as Pluto pats him on the back. While pixey had been watching the Dramadey unfold on the other islands, they had decided to make a shelter.

"No problem, hon." Pluto grinned, as he pulled some more palms for a roof down.

"You do know that I'm..." Pfen trailed off, as Pixey padded over.
    "I didn't make him Gay, Pluto. Sorry..." She shrugged, and Pluto rolled his eyes.

"Gee, you think? It's not a big deal, Pfen." The Healer nodded, and looked over at Pixey, who only shook her head.

"Nope, you belong with Raie. Sorry..." She smiled, as Pfen brightened.
    "Oh yeah! Raie...gotcha."

Pixey surveyed the somewhat organized pile of natural materials they had collected, and sighed.

"Somehow i thought this would be more like Survivor " She plunked herself down on the grass.

"I motion to vote her off of the island!" Pfen called, as Pluto laughed.
    "I second!" Pixey glared bullets at them, as she muttered, "I leave them to do one thing...just have to make shelter....Men."

Pfen and Pluto gave one look to each other, as Pluto called out "Pixey Pile!"

"Arg!" She screamed, before they had pounced on her, forcing her into the sand and tickling her visciously as she screamed.

"Is someone a little helpless?" Pfen Smirked.
    "Might need a man now!" Pluto called, as they lifted her off of the sand, Pixey spitting out grit as they carried her farther down the beach.

"No! NOOOOO!" She yelled, but they grabbed her around the ankles and wrists.
    "Why on earth did I make you so strong?!" She moaned as they called out, "1-2-"

"This is gonna suck."

"3!!" A flailing and screaming Pixey flew threw the air, as the two males smirked from the island. She hit the water with a resounding SPLASH, surfacing sopping and hair hung dripping and limp over her face.

"WHY!??!?!"
    -----

Hey! I just noticed! This is the P island. Pixey, Pluto and Pfen. Weird....

EP

12. the-Ewan-Pixie

Jul 12, 2001
    Pixey peered out onto the other islands, eyes widening, then covering her mouth, and then laughing outloud. She turned and scurried over to see the action on another Island.
    "Sith, it's like a Convention over here! Why do I have the Author Creations! Why can't I have someone strong?"

Pfen shook his head, as he tried to pull yet another log onto a pile he has created. Pluto reached over, and gave him a hand as they stacked it ontop of the others.

"Thanks mate" Pfen breathed, as Pluto patted him on the back. While {ixey had been watching the Drama-dey unfold on the other islands, they had decided to make a shelter.

"No problem, hon." Pluto grinned, as he pulled some more palms for a roof down.

"You do know that I'm..." Pfen trailed off, as Pixey padded over.
    "I didn't make him Gay, Pluto. Sorry..." She shrugged, and Pluto rolled his eyes.

"Gee, you think? It's not a big deal, Pfen." The Healer nodded, and looked over at Pixey, who only shook her head.

"Nope, you belong with Raie. Sorry..." She smiled, as Pfen brightened.
    "Oh yeah! Raie...gotcha."

Pixey surveyed the somewhat organized pile of natural materials they had collected, and sighed.

"Somehow i thought this would be more like Survivor " She plunked herself down on the grass.

"I motion to vote her off of the island!" Pfen called, as Pluto laughed.
    "I second!" Pixey glared bullets at them, as she muttered, "I leave them to do one thing...just have to make shelter....Men."

Pfen and Pluto gave one look to each other, as Pluto called out "Pixey Pile!"

"Arg!" She screamed, before they had pounced on her, forcing her into the sand and tickling her visciously as she screamed.

"Is someone a little helpless?" Pfen Smirked.
    "Might need a man now!" Pluto called, as they lifted her off of the sand, Pixey spitting out grit as they carried her farther down the beach.

"No! NOOOOO!" She yelled, but they grabbed her around the ankles and wrists.
    "Why on earth did I make you so strong?!" She moaned as they called out, "1-2-"

"This is gonna suck."

"3!!" A flailing and screaming Pixey flew through the air, as the two males smirked from the island. She hit the water with a resounding SPLASH, surfacing sopping and hair hung dripping and limp over her face.

"WHY!??!?!"
    -----

Hey! I just noticed! This is the P island. Pixey, Pluto and Pfen. Weird....

EP

13. SiriGallia

Jan 28, 2001
    "Hey look at that bird!" Obi-Wan called.

"That's not a bird." Hannah scolded. "That's Jar-Jar, though why he's flying I have no idea." Obi-Wan shrugged and gazed across the water.

"Hey! It's Qui-Gon!"

"Where?" Siri moved next to him.

"On that Island with Xanatos and Neon Star."

"Ooooh." Siri looked at Obi-Wan. "Maybe that's not a good thing. You know, Qui-Gon and Xanatos on the same island." Obi-Wan nodded.

"I think that could defenatly be bad."

"What's that thing?" Siri pointed across the water to a differant island."

"Oh, that's um....a Wampa."

"What's a Wampa?" Obi-Wan considered that.

"It's a big snow creature." Siri smiled.

"Do they eat people."

"Oh yeah, in seconds."

"Do they eat any people?"

"Sure."

"Siri what are you doing???!!!"

"I'm going to feed the Wampa."

"AHHHHHHHH!"

14. AngelQueen

Mar 1, 2001
    "DV? Whadua mean? Who's DV," Han yelled.

I raised an eyebrow at him and asked, "Don't you know anything? DV stands for DARTH VADER! The most awesome, coolest Sith that ever lived! He makes Palpy look like a weakling!"

Han had gone positively pale. "Darth Vader," he whispered, shaking his head, "No way. Asthma Man has been dead for almost six years now."

Shrugging, I turned back to the binoculars and mentioned, "Yeah, and Luke is over there with him! Maybe we could swim over there to see 'em!"

Jumping up, I grabbed the pack that was sitting nearby. Placing the binoculars inside, I began to head towards the water.

"HEY! What are you doing," Han called after me, moving to stop me.

"There's nothing to do over here. We need to find out where we are, why we're here, and we're not going to do it by sitting on our hands on this tiny island. Perhaps Luke or DV or Sarah know what's going on."

"Sarah? Who's Sarah?"

"The girl with DV and Luke," I answered, rolling my eyes, "Now, are you going to sit over here all by yourself, or are you going to swim? Do you think Luke can swim?"

Han shook his head, "I know he can't."

I broke into an evil smile, "Good, good. I'm up for some Luke torture. I need it after I was corrupted by DarthIshtar."

"WHO?"

"Long story."

Now Han rolled his eyes, "Figures. Why do I have a feeling that everything around here is going to be a long story?"

15. Jedi Girl of Corellia

Jun 23, 2000
    Sarah ducked as a coconut flew by her ear, "whoa, Luke you need to calm down."

"Ahhh!" Luke is still really steamed and sends and entire palm tree at them.

Vader jumps aside, pulling Sarah with him, "curse my genes, he is as strong as I was when I was younger."

"You mean you could uproot trees too?"

Vader was probably smiling under his mask, "I was the official landscaper for the temple and the Emperor."

"Wow." She turned and saw Luke sitting on the sand staring at them, "what do you want farm boy?"

"I threw coconuts at you..."

Sarah and Vader nod.

"...and a tree..."

They nod again.

"... but yet you ignore me still!"

They look at each other for a moment, then nod.

"All I want is a little attention."

Sarah pats Lukes head, "Uncle Owen never hugged you did he?"

Bursting into tears, "n-n-no!"

Vader lets out a sigh, "He was never one of those affectionate guys. I was surprised he managed to snag Beru."

"Can I have a hug?"

Sarah and Vader burst into laughter.

Suddenly Sarah seems to stiffen, "I sense another cute guy in the vicinity." She dives onto the binoculars and starts to scan over the other islands, "hmmm... there's Obi-wan, I could look at him all day. Then there is those two guys with Pixey. Oh and Xani is kinda cute." She pauses and draws in her breath sharply, "oh, oh, oh, it's him!"

Vader asks curiously, "its who?"

"The very reason I was drawn to Star Wars in the first place. He wears the tightest pants of all the characters, and he has the coolest side kick."

"It's Han!" Luke replies.

"Oh yeah baby." Sarah remains glued to the binoculars, watching Han and Angelqueen talking. Then she runs to the end of the beach and waves her arms about, "Han! Han! Its me! Saaarrraaaahhhh!!!!!!!!!"

16. _Cerasi_

_Cerasi_ Jedi Youngling star 3

Aug 23, 2001
    Stephanie stood, eyes closed muttering.

"I don't want to open my eyes, I really don't, I know I'll end up looking at a bunch of islands with star wars characters surrounding me. I just know I will."

"Hi!" A voice behind her chimed. Steph couldn't help but open her eyes and look.

"Pan! All the characters to be stuck with, I get stuck with happy girl! From my own stupid fic!"

"What's going on?" Another voice asked. Steph turned toward it.

"Cerasi! Cerasi!?" Steph sat down in the sand. "All the characters in these stories, and I get stuck with two red heads."

Cerasi laughed, "Yeah, like hers is natural!"

"Of course it isn't!" Pan seemed pleased. "Hey, who are all those people?"

Steph looked, "Well, the only one I know that both of you already know is Obi-Wan, over there with Siri and Hannah." She scanned the rest of the islands. "Why couldn't I have been stranded with Qui-Gon? Or even Luke."

"Are you going to tell us who anyone else is?" Cerasi sat next to Steph.

"Aren't you supposed to be dead?"

Cerasi shrugged.

Pan pointed at another island. "Look what they're doing!"

17. Ty-gon Jinn

Ty-gon Jinn Jedi Padawan star 4

Jan 12, 2000
    "Uh oh."

"What," Ty-gon said, suddenly panic stricken. "Is Jar Jar coming back?"

"No, just afraid am I that someone else may be here."

"Why?"

"On other islands, showing up are characters from fanfic."

"Fanfic?"

"Afraid so, I am."

"So, do you think one of mine might be coming?"

"One of the umpteen Jo'nars, you mean?"

"Hmmm, I guess not."

"Actually, see a pattern I do. Though they are getting annoyed with each other, favorites, these characters used to be to the authors."

"So if there is a fanfic character on this island, it's likely to be one that I like."

"Believe so, I do."

"Well, that narrows it down. Someone from Jedi Obi-wan/Jedi Chikara's "Immortality," or maybe Kelak Raederth from Rokangus's stuff.."

Suddenly, a loud ripping sound announced yet another presence on the island. Ty-gon immediately recognized the sound. "...or I suppose it could be Casper_Knightshade's Nadja Moranna."

At the mention of the name "Nadja Moranna," Yoda blanched.

18. Jedi Girl of Corellia

Jun 23, 2000
    Hmmm... I think I'll drag in another character, this one is mine though :) From the Round robin, By the Sea Shore.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Sarah snapped when Vader touched her on the shoulder, "what?!" She didn't want to turn her eyes from Han.

"There is someone else here on this island."

"Wha?"

Luke pointed to the trees, "he's coming out of the trees right now."

A smile blossomed on Sarah's face, "I was wondering if one of my characters would show up." She ran over to the tall figure. "Hendrix!"

"Sarah?" He glanced around, obviously confused, "where am I? I remember being on a beach, but certainly not this one."

"And what were you doing on a beach?" asked Luke, who , despite being on a beach, could still not grasp the concept that water and sand could exist next to each other.

Blushing Hendrix pulled at his Padawan braid, "I uh, was watching the, uh, native wild life."

"Ha!" Sarah elbowed Hendrix hard, "you were probably watching the sun bathers in scanty bikinis."

Vader nodded, "I remember doing something like that when I was at the Temple."

Sarah stared wide eyed at Vader, "men."

19. jade_angel

jade_angel Jedi Padawan star 4

Apr 4, 2001
    JA awoke to the sound of crying in her ears. She groaned as the crying or rather screeching grew louder.

"Will somebody please shut that thing up!!??"

JA's eyes widened as she recongized the voice and with a gasp she jumped up and whirled around to see the very hunk she'd been dreaming about ever since she'd seen him.

"Oh my freakin god!" she exclaimed.

Anakin Skywalker sat on the sandy beach before him holding a twisting baby with red gold hair in his arms. At JA's sudden exclamation the Jedi Knight glared at her.

"Did you or did you not hear what I said?" he asked holding the baby out.

"Um what? Oh yeah," JA replied she quickly took the baby into her arms and began to rock him back and forth. "Ooooh this little kiddy is my little Benny-Boy!!!"

Anakin arched an eyebrow. "Benny-Boy?"

"Ben Skywalker," JA supplied. Anakin's arched eyebrow soon became a frown as he stared at the baby in her arms.

"Ben Skywalker?" he repeated.

"You know, your grandson," she answered with a shrug as the baby began to calm down. "I just looooove babies! They're soooo cyuuute!! And I'm certain that the kid of Luke and Mara Jade Skywalker is gonna end as cute as his parents or grandparents."

"Hmmmmm... so I have a grandson?" Anakin asked standing up he brushed the sand off his back.

JA nodded, "yeah but you wouldn't like how the future is gonna end up for your son and grandson it's sooo sad... they killed off Chewbacaa and-"

"Chewbacca? What kind of a friggin name is that?" Anakin asked.

JA glared at the Jedi knight. "Have some respect for the dead will ya? Anyway, for a guy who just discovered that he has a grandson, you're taking this real well. By the way, I'm jade_angel, Jedi Master to the Lightsiders."

Anakin studied the girl meticulously before shaking his head. "Oh come on, there has never been a Jedi Master on the Council that's as young as you."

"Well I got promoted, the other Jedi Masters thought I was really good and-"

"Yeah whatever... can I hold the baby now?" Anakin asked.

JA shrugged. "Sure, just be gentle about the head."

Anakin rolled his eyes. "Yeah I know how to deal with a baby."

"You didn't seem so hot before," JA pointed out. "Now... can you please explain to me why I woke up on a Sandy beach with two of my favourite Skywalker boys? I mean if this were my real fantasy, Luke would be here too."

"Luke... let me guess... my son?" Anakin asked as he stared into Ben's blue eyes.

"Yep," JA replied and turned around to face the coast. Her eyes widened as she spotted an amazing spectacle in the distance. "Holy shiet!!! Darth Vader's here!!! And Luke and Obi-Wan and Han Solo and... a wampa?"

"Soooo... my guess this is just some big collective dream and once I kill myself I'll wake up and get out of this nightmare," Anakin said approaching JA.

"Awwww!!! And they're torturing my poor Lukie!!" JA exclaimed as she squinted.

"Who's that big black guy and girl?" Anakin asked.

"Ooooh... I think that's Darth Vader... that's your future self that girl is... Sarah... I don't really know her," JA replied. "If this is really some sort of collective dream... then I wonder why no one snagged you first."

"Huh?"

"Never mind," JA said with a shake of her head. "Anyway... oh look!! There's AngelQueen swimming to Luke and Vader with... Han? I didn't know she was such a Han fan..."

"So what do you suggest now?" Anakin asked.

"Oh... I don't know," JA said with a shrug. "I guess we go look for food, after all I bet Benny-Boy's hungry."

"Ya know, I kinda like kids..." Anakin said as he smiled down at Ben's grinning face. "I bet I'm gonna be a great father."

"I think Luke and Leia can protest to that," JA said with a snort. "Maybe we can build a raft and I can snag Lukie..."

20. AngelQueen

Mar 1, 2001
    Now waist deep in water, AQ managed to walk the rest of the way onto the new beach.

Han came up merely a moment after, yelling, "There were sharks out there! We could have been killed!!"

Twisting her hair to get the salt water out, she grinned, "They left you alone didn't they?"

"Well, yeah," he admitted.

"Then there's no cause for concern. Sharks usually won't bother you unless you threaten them. So relax and go talk to Luke or something."

With that, AQ grabbed the bag and headed towards the three distant figures down the beach.

Han stood staring after her in shock before running after her, calling, "Hey wait for me!"

AQ stopped abruptly and yanked out the binoculars. Looking around she commented, "Well, you can certainly see a lot more than we did on the other island. I can see Yoda, Jar-Jar getting eaten by a... Wampa? Cool. And I see Xanatos, Obi-Wan, and Qui-Gon! Wow! Wait, who's that over there?"

She went silent for a few moments until Han asked impatiently, "Well, who is it?"

AQ looked up, blinking. She then looked back again and said, "I see jade_angel, one of my pals and co-authors, Anakin Skywalker, and... a baby??! From what I can see, I think it's Ben Skywalker."

"Ben Who?"

"Ben Skywlker, son of Luke Skywalker and Mara Jade."

"WHAT!?!?! SINCE WHEN DID LUKE AND *MARA* GET TOGETHER?!? Last I heard, she had just gotten over wanting to kill him!"

"Ben's from your future," AQ replied calmly. She then waved in jade_angel's direction before grabbing the bag and headed for the three other figures on the beach.

21. SiriGallia

Jan 28, 2001
    "CERASI!!!!!!!"

"Obi-Wan,"

"CERASI, MY BEATIFUL, BRAVE, SPECIAL FREIND!"

"Obi-Wan."

"CERASI, MY GENTLE AND PATIENT AND LOVING AND KIND LOVE OF MY LIFE!!!!!!"

"Obi-Wan,"

"CERASI YOU'RE SO BEATIFUL! CERASI YOU'RE PERFECT! CERASI YOU'RE!....dead." Obi-Wan stopped. "Wait a second...she's DEAD!"

"I know that, Obi-Wan." Siri shook her head. "You're a little slow."

"I have to swim over to her!"

"Oh wait a minute! Who will protect us???"

"You can."

"Yeah, but, I'm not letting you leave."

"Fine." Obi-Wan started scribbling on a piece of paper.

"What are you doing?" Obi-Wan shoved the paper into a bottle and threw it towards Cerasi's island.

"Message in a Bottle."

"Does that mean you're going to die trying to save a family?"

"Don't ask."

22. Jedi Girl of Corellia

Jun 23, 2000
    Oh Jade_Angel, have you read the Seamy lives of Luke and Darth? When you had Anakin comment on Chewbacca's name I had a flash back to the pun Mistress Sudafed made with a can of tobacco. :D You haf'ta read it.

~~~~~~~~~~

Sarah had decided to completely ignore the two guys, they were being pig-headish.

"Hey who's that?" Luke was pointing to an island.

Not making a comment Sarah looked through the binoculars, hmmm, it looks like a little Anakin? And, Ben Skywalker? Ooo... and there was JA!.

"Who is it?" Asked Vader calmly.

Hendrix, who had met the younger Anakin started to answer when Sarah stepped on his foot hard. ( I am too mean to my characters [face_devil])

"Oh don't you want to know." She was enjoying this position of power. Obviously Vader didn't realize that was him over their, and poor Luke didn't have a clue.

Vader was about to comment when Sarah spied AQ and Han.

"OHMYGODITSHANSOLO,ICANTBELIEVEITSHIM!OHMYGODOHMYGODOHMYGOD."

Luke and Vader both looked at each other, a rare moment of bonding, "women."

23. the-Ewan-Pixie

Jul 12, 2001
    After getting most of the water out of her ears, and drying off somewhat in the sun, Pixey was still pretty upset with Pluto and Pfen.

"Now, come on Pix...." Pluto began, but she narrowed her eyes at him and he shut up.

"Do you know what I have just realized? Huh?" Her voice rose in volume as she continued, "I am stuck on this Island, with YOU TWO, and we have no Shelter, no weapons, and NO FOOD!!! Did that EVER occur to you?!?" She breathed in heavily as she let the thought hang in the air.

"No."

"WHAT?!?!"

"Well, you asked if it had ever occured to me, and it hadn't." Pfen stated.

"That's not the point, the point is-," She broke off, as she watched a crate falling towards their little beach, parachute somewhat helping it's speed. It landed with a sandy THUMP, and they all sprinted over to see what was in it.

Pixey got there first, and pulling the top panel off, she grinned at the contents of the inside.

"Matches, Kit-Kat's, Cereal, milk in a cooler for the cereal, lettuce, salad, water,? she grinned.

?Ahem-, is there anything for us?? Pfen asked casually, as Pixie dug around the crate some more.

"Um...flares, Matches, JA Books, no those are for me. A picture of....Raie! Aww...how cute!" Pfen snatched it up, as she continued to dig, "Some straw, must be for a mattress, A first Aid kit and a med-book, Kohl? Eyeliner? Mascara? In SILVER?" Pluto grinned, and plucked them up, examining the labels.

"Well, you know, we have to keep ourselves tidy. I mean, I do dance, you know." He smiled, and knelt down next to her. Sitting back on her heels, Pix looked at both of them admiring the objects and shrugged.

"Well, we should get back to work on the shelter."

----
    ((SERIOUS PART HERE! Feeling weepy after Boston Public (hey, I'm a sucker for sad stuff. Sue me.)))

The moon shone against the lapping water against their little shore, as Pixey sat on the very edge, letting her toes get washed by the tide. The wind rustled through the palms, and across the waters she could see the fires that burned, and the sleeping forms of other Authors and Characters. Half-smiling, she pulled her knees to her chest, and looked up at the moon as someones padded steps neared her.

"You're up rather late."

She looked over to see Pluto looking down at her, and she shrugged as he sat in the sand next to her. She noticed his eyes, clear and green with no trace of makeup, and his dark brown hair slightly tousled, but natural looking.

"You know, you're very handsome, even without the makeup." She offered lamely, looking back out into the surf. He laughed, and it bounced across the water, disappearing into the darkness.

"Yes, but...I don't like it you know."

"Yeah...I created you, you know." She grew somber for a moment, pushing her toes farther into the damp sand.

"This isn't real, is it?" She asked, wishing almost immediatley that she hadn't.

"Well..." he reached back with both arms, and laid his palms onto the beach, "I suppose, that...Well, it seems real enough to me. I mean, we are on a deserted island, with all of the other characters. But it is a little farfetched, I guess."

She stared down at the slightly frothy water, and nodded.
    "So...you're not really real, either. No...I know that."
    He snorted in the darkness.

"I should hope so, you did create us. Not the other people-" he gestured with a hand to the ebony that surrounded them, "But...were here with you."

"I didn't mean to offend you. You're very nice, both of you. Better than I expected." She smiled, and he offered her one in return, eyes warm.

"Thank you...you're not such a bad creator yourself you know. I'm glad to have met you."

She sighed, again looking to all the islands and chewing on her lip in thought.
    "Yes...I was just thinking, once we leave this Island, I'll never meet you again. You're...well.."

"...not real people." He finished, shrugging as he pushed the sand around with a finger.

"Yeah..." she trailed off, and stared out into the night. He gave Pixey one last look, before scooting closer to

24. Siri_the_Angel

Siri_the_Angel Jedi Youngling star 2

Aug 23, 2001
    Ok, I'd like to do this, but could someone explain to me exactly what is going on, and how many islands there are?

25. Fluke_Groundwalker

Fluke_Groundwalker Jedi Youngling star 5

Aug 11, 2001
    You can write about yourself, stranded on your own island, with your own favorite character. You don't have to follow these guys' stories.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.