main
side
curve
  1. In Memory of LAJ_FETT: Please share your remembrances and condolences HERE

Saga What if you were suddenly pulled into the SW Universe? (ANH timeline; RR)

Discussion in 'Fan Fiction- Before, Saga, and Beyond' started by jedi_enigma, May 8, 2003.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. jedi_enigma

jedi_enigma Jedi Youngling star 3

Jul 16, 2002
    This is an idea that I have. What would happen if some people from Earth were dropped into the SW universe durring A New Hope? If you want to join just post your bio.

Name:
    Height:
    Hair:
    Eyes:
    Looks:
    Personality:

Here's my bio.

Name: Rhiannon
    Height: 5'6 3/4"
    Hair: blond w/ a little red
    Eyes: blue
    Looks: Wears jeans almost every day. Hair is most of the time in a French braid (do you think we have to call it a "freedom" braid now? lol Sorry but I just think the whole French/freedom issue is stupid; some friends and I joked about them calling a French kiss a freedom kiss.)
    Personality: At first shy and quiet, but once comfortable around people becomes a lot more open. Slow to really trust people fully. Pretty laid-back and slow to anger.

Well I hope to hear from people! :D

2. Queen_Sara

Queen_Sara Jedi Master star 4

Jun 8, 2002
    Can you give me some information on this? Is it an RR or and RPG? And do we just drop in wherever we feel like in the galaxy, or do we follow along with the movie beside the real characters?

:) ~*^SARA^*~ :)

3. jedi_enigma

Jul 16, 2002
    Well I think I have uesd RPG and RR interchangeably, so I am not totally sure. But more or less you can make up a character or just base one off of yourself. Then we start writing. We can make our characters change things in the story if we like.

You can drop where ever you want during the ANH period; you can follow along with the characters or you can go elsewhere. Whatever you do I think that eventually all of us from Earth will meet up, though when in the whole Classic Trilogy is debatable.

I am going to go ahead and post something.

~*~

I headed toward Psychology, my last class of the day and my favorite academic class on my schedual this semester. Normally I would be looking forward to learning the different theories through the ages, but today I wasn't. I was absolutely beat and the only thing I wanted to do was to go home and to bed, but I had water polo practice after school and wouldn't get home until after 6:00 pm. Then I had homework. I made a face because I knew that I had Pre Calculus homework; I hated Pre Calc. I sighed. 'And on top of that I will have mom and dad bugging me about college,' I thought to myself. I had already been accepted to most of the colleges to which I had applied, had decided which one and had accepted. They were on my back less now about it now that it was almost all over, but they now were worrying about grades and orrientation.

I blew out a breath as a sat in my usual seat. I paid attention as best I could, but I was just too tired. After what seemed like an eternity class ended and I dragged myself to practice.

Usually I am one of the most agressive players, but today I backed off a lot. My teammates made some cracks about me being tame, but I could tell that they were rather thankful that I had backed off some.

After practice I was able to hitch a ride with a teammate. When I got home I started dinner; then I quized my younger brother on his spelling words. My dad was out of town for a while, my mom was at work until late and my younger sister wasn't coming home until ten or so. After dinner I went on the net and onto TheForce.Net. I posted some, but at around 9:15 I decided to go to bed. That was really early for me.

I sighed as I crawled into bed and collapsed. 'And I am going to have to do it all again tomorrow.' I sighed. 'At least I won't be tired.'

~*~

Anyone?

4. jedifighter

jedifighter Jedi Youngling star 3

Mar 19, 2002
    I like these kinds of stories. Thow me in!

Name: Caley (but my nickname is Sindel)
    Height: 5'5
    Hair: Dirty Blonde
    Eyes: Green or blue, depends on what I wear.
    Looks: I wear jeans, shorts, and short sleeves. You will never catch me in a dress!
    Personilty: I'm very opinonated, and sarcastic most of the time. I can also be serious. I can remeber nearly everything, and plus I'm a tomboy, so I'm not afraid of anything. No one dares to cross me, and anyone who talks to me, we have a intelligent conversations.

Tell me if you need a new post.

5. jedi_enigma

Jul 16, 2002
    Welcome jedifighter! :) Post a part whenever you have the time to!

6. jedifighter

Mar 19, 2002
    Thank you!!!!! Just for that, I will post.

THUMP THUMP

That was the sound of Caley's head hitting her desk.

Who wouldn't? This was in Mr. Green's math class, and nobody could stand his class. Not even Caley herself.

Ugh, I hate math! Why couldn't it be reading? Caley thought. She probaley hated math more than anyone in the class.

"Caley, stop banging your head on your desk. What have I said before?" Mr. Green asked.

"Don't bang head on desk, you disrupt others." she said dully.

"Exactly." Green said. "So you won't have to pay any medical bills." she muttered.

After that incident, Caley began to walk to her softball practice. It was normal, everyone hitting runs, ect.

"Sindel, waittttt!!" called Brittany, her friend. They talked and Caley reached home just in time.

All she did was play video games, such as Super Smash Bros. Melee, and Godzilla, til Mom told her do her homework.

Caley stared at her science homework. I'm so bored. she thought bitterly. She turned to her labtop and logged onto TheForce.Net. She posted, but nothing else.

She stared at her room. It was covered with Star Wars pics, mostly Vader, because she liked him the best. Harry Potter, Street Fight, Mortal Kombat......they were all great.

She fell asleep, unaware that somthing was going on in her room...........

7. jedi_enigma

Jul 16, 2002
    Great post!

~*~

I shot up, sitting straight up in my bed. I looked around my room, trying to find what had woken me up. There was nothing unusual, all the same shadows that came with it being late at night. I glanced over at my alarm clock, and felt like screaming in frustration. The hour hand was more or less pointed at the one and the minute hand was one space away from the 12. 12:59 am, and I am not tired. I hissed out some profanities under my breath. I had to get up at six. I lay back down and watched as the minute hand slowly crept toward the 12. The second hand clicked once more and the minute hand moved fully over the 12.

And everything disappeared from around me and I fell.

I fell for a long time, until finally I hit hard ground. I hit my head and as darkness began to swallow me I registered a few things. The ground was dry and grainy, like there was dirt all over it. The air was cold and I shivered in my tank-top and shorts that served as my PJs. I thought I heard footsteps as I finally slipped into unconciousness.

~*~

Conciousness came to me slower than usual. I was like weights had been tied to me and I was dragging myself up a steep hill. Finally I reached conciousness, and rather wished I hadn't. I hurt, literally, *everywhere*. 'That was some fall last night.' With that thought everything that happened came rushing back to me; I instantly came fully awake. My eyes flew open and I shot up and I immediately regreted moving. I closed my eyes and moaned as I slowly lowered myself back onto the bed I was laying on. Once the pain had abated back to what it was originally I opened my eyes again and looked around the room. To say I was shocked would be and understatement. The room looked like one of those from the Lars's homestead. It was sparcely furnished, but what there was looked like something out of Star Wars.

I decided it would probably be better to check on my injuries. My right eye stung a little and was a little swollen; I could feel that I had a good sized bump on my forhead. I looked down at my arms and chest. My left arm was in a splint, so I opted not to move it, and my ribs were bound; they both hurt; I guessed that I had landed with my left arm under my my body. My right arm was scraped up and bruised. I couldn't see my legs but when I moved them they hurt, but since I could move them I knew that they weren't broken.

Just then I heard a noise. The door *slid* open. I began to gasp in surpries, but it ended up being a groan of pain, as it strained my ribs; I closed my eyes.

"Take it easy dear, you had quite a fall."

I looked up at the sound of the soft gentle voice. Standing in front of me was a woman who looked like Beru Lars from ANH! I had to force myself not to gasp again. I took some calming, albeit shallow, breaths, and when I felt that I could speak without shouting or freaking out, I took one last breath and decided on the best question to open with. "Who are you?"

The Beru-look-alike smiled gently. "I am Beru Lars."

If my ribs didn't hurt so much I would have either laughed, gasped or screamed; I really don't know which I would have done, had the situation permitted. I suppose that it was best that the situation that the situation didn't permit it.

"What is you name?"

I took another set of breaths, trying to make the world stop shifting. "Rhiannon," I finally managed. "Rhiannon." I repeated it again, using that as part of my anchor, to help me get things organized in my head again. I looked back up at her. "Where am I?"

"You are on my family's moisture farm. How did you get out here?"

I opened my mouth to answer. I didn't know wheather I should beleive her or not, but I knew that I had to give her some answer. "I don't know." I finally settled for that because it was the truth; I had no idea of how I had gotten here from my room.

He smile became sympathetic. "You can't remember?"

I shrugged veguely, I decided it would be best to let her think what she wanted, at least until I had figured out

8. jedifighter

Mar 19, 2002
    Cooly! Next post on me!

I awoke to a rather loud noise. "What the-" I started before everything went black.

Cold water slapped my face. I shot straight up, and nearly strangle the guy next to me.

Or should I say 'girl.'

A dark brown hair woman sat next to me, holding a small bucket. "HEY! Take it easy, I just getting you awake." she quickly said.

I sqiunted at her. "Are you.....Leia??" I asked cautiously. She laughed. "Why yes. How did you know?"

Oh, I don't know. I read about you, I seen Star Wars a thousand times, do the math. "Ummmmm, local infomation??" I lied.

"Really? Who did you get it from??" Leia asked curiously. "Ohhhhhh, ummmmmm, where are we?" I asked, trying to change the subject.

"Erm, in the place where all kinds of terrors break loose." Leia weridly. Thanks for narrowing it down, Mrs. Drama. I thought. "Okay and that is......." I said, fearing the anwser.

"Darth Vader's cell on one of the Star Destroyers." Leia answered sadly. "Great, always wanted to get tourted to death." I muttered.

"What's your name, since you know mine." Leia asked, as if she was simply in a room with no meaning.

"Caley. But nearly everyone calls me Sindel." I muttered, lowering my eyes. "Sindel, what an odd nickname for a girl." Leia mused.

9. jedi_enigma

Jul 16, 2002
    Too cool! One of us is with Luke and the other is with Leia! Awsome post!

I'll post tomorrow.

10. Hananiah

Hananiah Jedi Master star 4

Jan 15, 2003
    Name: Jondy
    Appearence: Longish blond hair and blue eyes lives in jeans and t shirts
    Personality: Pretty much cyncical about everything in life
    Hobbies: Dancing, reading and star wars
    height: 5.1
    eyes: blue

11. jedi_enigma

Jul 16, 2002
    Welcome Hananiah!

~*~

I spent that whole day more or less alone; the only company I had was when Beru came in to check on me. She was very kind, but I was already missing my friends and family.

The next morning Beru came in and woke me up. She handed me a pair of white pants and a light blue shirt. "Here, these should fit you. I doubt you want to go out there in your sleeping clothes."

I looked down at my tank and shorts. "Uhh...No, not really." I took the clothes. "Thank you."

After I had changed she gave me a crutch to use to help me walk; she then helped me to the eating area. We were the first ones there; she helped me into a seat. She went about finishing breakfast preparations.

The first sign I had that other people were coming was the raised voices coming our way. We both looked in the direction that the voices were coming from. Beru went back to the food shaking her head.

A young man, a boy really in both looks and attitude, around 20 came in angrily and dropped into the seat across from me. I had, thankfully, prepared myself for this, meeting Luke Skywalker, so I wasn't quite as surprised when I met him. A moment later an older man came in. He sat at the head of the table. Owen Lars. He was just as the movies had portrayed him.

Beru began to serve the food. I moved to get up and help, which I always did at home, but Beru pushed me back down. "It's alright. I don't think you can do much just yet."

I looked down at my arm and ankle feeling like an idiot. But also feeling frustrated. I had been on crutches several times and I had always been frustrated at how little I could do, I was a very independant person.

~*~

gotta go

12. jedifighter

Mar 19, 2002
    Good post. I'm doing the next one,

I laid back, wondering how to get out of here. This is exactly how I wanted it. Now if I could only predict the future.... I thought, closing my eyes.

Then, I shot straight up. "Of course! I can!" I yelled happily, remebering I'm a BIG Star Wars fan. "What, what are you talking about???" Leia demaned.

"Never mind that. Listen, I have a idea to get out of here." I said quickly. Now using my Star Wars info, let's see....stormtroppers will come and grab us, take us to Tarkin and Vader, blow up Alderran.... Suddenly, an idea formed.

Stormtroppers grabbed us roughly. "Get up, Rebel scum or else." one growled, pointing a gun to our heads.

Tarkin was there waiting and so was Vader. He had a small smile on his face while Vader stood there in all of his....glory.

"Ah, Princess Leia, how good to see you, your highness." Tarkin said pleasantly. Leia glared at him. He didn't seem to notice I was there, but Vader just stared at both of us.

I was pretty much guessing that Leia had this sudden urge to kill him. So did I, but I had to contiune with the plan, or I'm dead. At least I'm out of Spainsh. I thought bitterly.

Tarkin FINALLY notices there are more than three people here. "Hmmmmm, I have never seen this lady here. Who is she?" Tarkin asked with much interest.

"Wouldn't you like to know?" I said cooly. Tarkin frowned. "I see. Perhaps a persusion would work, of course none of us really have the time......"

I laughed. "You patetic b*****d. I really hope you won't do anything stupid, of course. It just might turn against you in a very odd way."

Vader seemed to enjoy this more than anyone in the room. I could almost see him with popcorn and a drink.

13. Hananiah

Jan 15, 2003
    "Philosphy" Jondy sighed she really, really, really didn't want to get into this. Whenever was she going to need Paley and his watch. Jondy stared out of the window, the teachers monotonious voice slowly drifted away and Jondy could see white edge the corners of her vision.
    She blinked and she missed it, and suddenly she wasn't sitting in philosophy but in the middle of a vast dessert that spread both ways till the horizan.
    "Okay this is very weird"
    she figued standing around wasn't going to help her any so she began at a slow trot, the suns beat down....
    Jondy paused "Twin suns? Where the hell did twin suns appear from?"
    Jondy got a sinking feeling and not the one she got when she felt she wasn't going to University she was in way over her head.

14. Spike2002

Spike2002 Former FF-UK RSA and Arena Manager star 6 VIP - Former Mod/RSA

Feb 4, 2002
    I won't get involved, but this looks like a great idea and I'm looking forward to reading more.

15. jedi_enigma

Jul 16, 2002
    jedifighter: ^Tarkin was there waiting and so was Vader. He had a small smile on his face while Vader stood there in all of his....glory.^

Do you mean "gorry"? [face_devil] 8-}

^Vader seemed to enjoy this more than anyone in the room. I could almost see him with popcorn and a drink.^

lol! [face_laugh] I can somehow just imagine that!

Hananiah: ^Jondy got a sinking feeling and not the one she got when she felt she wasn't going to University she was in way over her head.^

That reminded me of when Dorathy said "I don't think we're in Kansas anymore!" I like it! Will you be joining me at the Lars's place or are you going to be seeing Ben/Obi-Wan, maybe?

Spike2002: Hi! It's good to hear you'll be following this! It's great having people participating, but it is also great having people, who aren't participating, reading along and commenting! :)

~*~

Beru didn't let me do much all day and I was going stircrazy! Finally that evening, after dinner, I was able to sneak out of the dwelling. I somehow managed to drag myself up the stairs to the desert above. The twin suns were setting and the night was beinning to cool off. I sat down on the cooling sand and watched the two suns go down. I closed my eyes, relishing in the light breeze that blew across my face and the freedom of the vast open space. It was so different from my home. I took a handful of sand and let the sand slowly pour between my fingers. I hummed softly to myself.

"You shouldn't be out here with night coming."

I started at the voice and turned to look at the speaker. It was Luke.

"Sand people come out; you don't want to tangle with them." He sat down next to me.

I smile at him, my first real impression after meeting him for real was that he was a pretty nice person, rather naive, but nice. "I'll come in in a little bit. I just needed to get out for a moment. I hate being cooped up."

He nodded. "I'll keep you company."

"You're sweet." I went back to watching the suns.

"What was that song you were humming?" He cocked his head to the side.

I turned to him and opened my mouth to answer him; then shut it quickly. I didn't like deceiving him, Beru and Owen, but it was just safer if they believed that I had amnesia. So I considred my words. "I song I must have heard."

"Do you remember the words?"

I bit my lip trying to remember the words. Finally I remebered.

The direction of you mind
    Can go on back the beaten path
    But I want something new today
    Yeah I once caught a sadness that
    Took its toll but didn't last
    'Cause I am someone who believes
    You can put my mind at ease
    When nothing works on days like these
    And I am suffering alone

Words can paint a pretty thought
    You do what comes and never taught Yourself to stand in someone else's shoes
    Yeah I just walked a million miles
    And left a world full of smiles
    'Cause all I ever think about is you
    And me alone

And baby do you believe
    We could be together
    If not for just one night
    Suddenly the words became so clear to me
    And this is what I'm meant to be alone

Time goes on and still I care
    You reached right in with soft eyed stares
    And I will never be the same again
    I'm calling out to you my friends
    Forget the past make amends
    We are never meant to be alone

And baby do you believe
    We could be together
    If not for just one night
    Suddenly the words became so clear to me
    We are never meant to be alone

I didn't have a great voice, and I was a little embarassed at singing for Luke, but I did enjoy singing along to songs that were playing and at Christmas time singing carrols with my friends.

Luke looked at me curiously. "That is a beautiful song. Where did you hear it?"

I shrugged veguely. That had become my response of choice to their questions.

He seemed to be about to say something when he glanced at the sky. "We had better get inside. The suns have set and it's getting dark.

He helped me up and then he helped me down the stairs. He walked me to "my" room, as if afra

16. Hananiah

Jan 15, 2003
    OC: I will be going to Obi Wan's

IC
    Okay so the dessert? Not the best place for a long walk, but Jondy knew she had stamina, and as she reached a crest of a dune she saw a little cave
    Could it actually be that she was in the process of finding shelter?
    Proceding quickly she hurried over, it seemed remarkably clean for something that was abandoned
    "Can I help you?"
    The voice was very kind and Jondy turned around seeing an old man standing beside him, his blue eyes seemed alive, despite his advanced age, as if he could pull a joke or two. And chop you in half if that lightsbaber was anything to go by.
    Jondy got to the point.
    "Hey, I'm lost"
    "You're not from this part of the galexy" he asked and you replied truthfully "I'm from way out of town."
    This was soo cool Jondy knew she was smiling like an idiot but this was Ben Kenobi, the ultimate character in Star wars the wise old Jedi.
    "I'm not with the empire" she said quickly realzing the situation this must be ANH since there was no sign of Luke, and so the EMpire must be terrorizing the galexy, she wanted Obi-Ben she corrected herself to know she was on his side.
    "Can I come in?"

17. jedifighter

Mar 19, 2002
    Horray! I'll do the next post.

I groaned. Metal note. Never, EVER tick off that ba-I mean, Tarkin.

I looked around the cell, wondering what just happened. All I could remember was a big, loud, angry blur. I held my head then heard a loud boom.

"Oh, they blew up Alderran already?" I said to no one. Even though it was sad, I expected it to be sooner.

Surely, Theepio and Artoo should have gotten to Tattoine by now. I thought. Unless......

No, I didn't want to think about it. Moving my arm, I noticed a rather large cut. "D**m you, Tarkin!!!!" I yelled, holding my fist up in the air.

The door suddenly opened. It revaled Leia and stormtroppers. They thew her in there, and left, just like that.

I helped her up to her feet. "Are you alright????" I asked. Leia breathed slowly. "No. I hurt really bad. Luckily, I didn't give them any information about the Rebels. But they......" she paused, and turned away.

"I know, they blew up Alderran, your homeworld." I said, then relizing I made a mistake.

"How?" Leia cried out. "Uhhhhhh......evasdropping?" I tried, biting my lip.

Leia took that, (thank God) and cried some more. I began to lightly hum a song, a song someone told me, but I couldn't remember who.

Leia calmed down, and the door opened.

It was Vader. The oddest was that I couldn't remeber him ever coming here after Alderran.

18. jedi_enigma

Jul 16, 2002
    Great post you guys...er...girls...uh...WHATEVER!! 8-} Sorry, I had Prom on Sat. night/Sun. morning and I am still kinda tired, thus I am a little wackier than usual.

~*~

When I woke up the next morning I had a feeling, one that something was going to happen. I got up and got dressed. My ankle was stable enough to go without the crutch, but I left it in the splint for the support. I convinced Beru to allow me to do some things around the homestead. The day passed pretty quietly until a few hours before dinner when the Jawas showed up. I prayed that it was the day that I thought it was.

I carefully hobbled up the steps behind Luke and Owen. I heard Beru call Luke and a I wanted to shout for joy. But at the same time I wanted to cry, because I didn't know if I could save Owen and Beru, who had been so kind to me.

Once they had paid for 3P0 and R2 I followed Luke and the droids into the garage.

I began to work at cleaning R2 a bit.

"It's just not fair!"

I looked up at Luke, an eyebrow raised. "*Life* isn't *fair,* Luke. It is *life.*"

Luke gave me a look that clearly said, "That isn't helpful."

I shrugged and went back to cleaning R2 one-handed. "Just telling it like it is," I muttered.

Luke sighed. "Biggs is right! I'm never going to get out of here!"

"Is there something *I* can do sir?"

"Not unless you can speed up the harvest or find a way to transport me off of this rock." Luke came over and began to help me with R2.

~*~

Sorry to break off so suddenly, but I've gotta go!

19. Hananiah

Jan 15, 2003
    Jondy stared around old Ben Kenobi's home and felt a tiny spark go through her. She was actually standing in Ben kenobi's house!!
    It was cool for which she was glad and despite it being sparten Jondy instantly liked it, the heat outside was abruptly turned off as if someone had turned a switch. Jondy turned her attention to her host who sat down and stared at her with kind eyes, Jondy suddenly thought of her grandfather.
    "So my young friend what brings you to this part of the galaxy?"
    The question was asked casually but Jondy felt her mouth open but nothing came out.
    "Uh I'm visiting"
    Ben nodded thoughtfully not saying a word
    "So what are you doing here?" Jondy smirked inwardly, she knew what he was doing here he was hiding out from Darth Vader and with that thought Jondy saw Ben's duel with Vader oh crap she berated herself how could she have forgotten something so important?
    An idea popped in her head if Ben was supposed to hook up with Luke maybe Jondy could make sure that Ben got out of the duel alive.
    "So how come you changed your name to Ben?"
    Ben looked at her quizzicaly, not annoyed so much as curious
    "And you know my real name of course"
    Jondy picked up a cup, figuring she had nothing to loose "Your real name is Obi Wan Kenobi"
    Ben nodded "Well you seem to know an awful lot about me, but I know nothing of you. How do I know you're not an impereal?"
    "Cause you used the force on me to check" she replied. Ben nodded his approval.
    "Well then, maybe I have use of your help."

20. jedi_enigma

Jul 16, 2002
    Great post Jondy! And an excelent idea! :D Go ahead and go with it!

~*~

"Yeah, that's what you said when Biggs left." Luke got up from the table.

"Luke where are you going?"

"Well it looks like nowhere."

I winced at the bitterness in his voice. I then carefully pushed myself up and followed him out of the dwelling.

I watched him kick the sand; then move to the edge of the dwelling. I went and stood next to him.

We stood in silence for a few moments. "Luke?" I whispered softly to him.

"It's not fair!" he said through gritted teeth.

I sighed. "'You sat that so often. I wonder what your basis for comparison is.'" I softly quoted one of my favorite lines from the Labyrinth.

He scowled at me.

I looked up at him. "I am not being mean Luke, it's just that the truth is that life is not fair. It never has been nor will it ever be." I looked back to the sunset. "All we can do is enjoy what time we have and make the best of what life throws at us."

He still did not look happy, but he wasn't scowling anymore. He then turned toward the garage; I followed him.

I the dark I could barely make out everything. Luke looked around for the droids then he used the device that controlled the restraining bolts.

C3-P0 jerked back near the speeder. He told us that R2 had run off. I followed Luke outside, knowing that there wasn't a chance in hell that we would find the little droid.

Luke finally decided that he would go to look for R2 in the morning.

"I'm going with you." I moved up closer to him.

He looked at me like I was crazy. "No, you're hurt."

I shook my head. "I'll be able to walk just fine. And you can't really stop me."

Luke pressed his lips together; then relented. "Fine."

We both headed off to our rooms.

As I lay in bed trying to fall asleep, which was proving to be very difficult, my mind drifted back to Luke's mention of Biggs. I remembered that he was killed in the Battle of Yavin. 'I wonder if I can change that?' Thoughts continued to race around my head, but eventually I drifted into an extremely light sleep.

~*~

Mara Jade looked down upon the desert planet. Her Master, the Emperor, had told her that he had sensed a large desterbence in the Force in this area. He then sent her to take care of it. She grimaced at the idea of having to stick around this backwater, Force-forsaken planet. "This had better not take too long," she growled.

~*~

[face_mischief] I couldn't help myself. I have always wanted to see what would happen if Luke and Mara had met-up sooner. I hope you guys don't mind.

21. jedifighter

Mar 19, 2002
    *gulps* Sorry guys I didn't post sooner. But here it is!

I stared up at Vader. I felt excitment run though my body. Here was Darth Vader, the best charater in Star Wars, AND he was right in front of me! I knew that somthing was up though.

Leia only glared at him. Vader, showing no sign of backing down, spoke somthing I would have never even suspected in my life.

"I'm not here to hurt you." I blinked and was afraid of getting six heart attacks at once.

"Then what the hell are you here for?" Leia demanded, her eyes disbeliving what he said.
    Vader just sighed and begin to talk in a low voice.

"I sense a presense in the Force." *One of your favorite lines* I thought. He must know about Kenobi or.............I stopped thinking. I knew who else was strong.

Luke......

22. jedi_enigma

Jul 16, 2002
    ::Eyes become wide.:: Uh oh...I take it that Vader will probably be crashing the party soon. [face_plain] ::Gulp.::

Great idea, Sindel! :D

It is late and I need to sleep. I will try to post later.

BTW: I really like it how each of us is with a different major character, so we get slightly different POV's, I especially like you two's, b/c we get more insight as to what happned to them before they met up.

Until next time...May the Force be with you! :D

23. Jedi_padawan_leigh

Jedi_padawan_leigh Jedi Grand Master star 4

Feb 13, 2003
    Name: Leigh
    Height: 5ft 3
    Hair: Dark blonde
    Eyes: Blue
    Looks: Kind of a tomboy, Lives in tracksuit bottoms/combats, trainers etc
    Personality: Shy, very athletic, friendly but also has quite a serious side when its needed

(Ive decided Im gonna meet Han/Chewie)

~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-

?C?mon ladies, put some effort into it!?

My gym teacher yelled as I completed a lap of the track curcuit for what felt like the 25th time today. I usually like running but not today. The college games were a week away and the coaches had us running so much me and my teammates almost had no bottoms to our trainers when the day was out.

?Ok ladies? that?s all for today?

After getting changed. My friend Loz was waiting for me.

?Good practice??

She laughed at my still reddened cheeks

?If the coach keeps going like this she?s gonna have no more team left for the games?

I said as I threw my books into my backpack.

?Fancy hanging out at the park??

?Sorry Loz, but I said I would be home before 5 so I?m cutting it short. Maybe another time OK??

?Sure, I?ll catch you later Leigh?

I waved and started off home. The quickest way home was down a footpath through a small local forest area. I knew it well enough. I walked to college everyday through it so I never really had a problem with it. But it felt kind of strange going through it tonight. I heard a rustling in the bushes but just kept going

?Cats probably?

I said to myself, Until I caught sight some kind of light shining in the corner of my eye. Ever the curious one, I decided to go and check it out. Following it through the trees I stopped in a clearing. The light disappeared. Shrugging it off, I turned back round to get back to the path only to be suddenly standing in a black void. The trees, the path, everything was gone. Then I started falling. I screamed and closed my eyes. The fall seemed to go on forever. Suddenly I hit something hard and blacked out.

~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-

When I came round, It felt like I was lying on? sand? I picked myself up and found I had been lying in some kind of alleyway. I poked my head out and my jaw felt as if it dropped to the floor. A desert city? Aliens and humans

?NO WAY!"

I said to myself. Looking up to the sky I saw the twin suns and my theory was confirmed.

?Oh my god! I?m on tatooine! How in the?"

CHUBA! TAGWA OOTMAIN! (Hey! You outlander!)

I spun around to see an alien pointing a blaster at me. I stopped dead

?As if things couldn?t get any worse?

MOULEE-RAH! MOULEE-RAH OR JEE KILLE CHUBA! (Money! Money or I kill you!)

I had no idea what he was saying. Although I was a star wars fan, and I knew it was speaking in huttese , I still had no clue. This seemed to make him mad and he grabbed my arm and threw me to the ground. Hitting my head

?Rrrwwwarggg!?

?Hey you stinkin piece of Hutt slime leave the girl alone?

HAKUL CHUBA KOONA TO DI ULWAN? (What are you going to do about it smuggler?)

?This!?

The sound of a blaster ringed through my ears, followed by the sound of the now deceased alien hitting the floor. Looking up, I saw a man kneeling beside me

?Hey Kid, you alright??

As my eyes focused I almost fainted. The man was none other than Han Solo! The brash smuggler turned rebellion hero And mulling around behind him was his trusty co-pilot and freind Chewbacca!

Yeah?Im fine I think

?Mrwwwrarr Grunnnnr?

?Yeah, you said it Chewie. You must be made of tough stuff sweetheart. Picking a fight with that sack a slime. What are you doing in this rough area anyway??

?I wish I knew?

?Hmm, you?ve got quite a gash there?

He pointed to my forehead. I put my hand to my head and realised he was right but I hadn?t even felt it until then?

?Wraarg hrunnn?

?Good idea buddy. Lets take her back to the falcon and get her patched up, and try and figure out whats up with you?

He said as Chewie helped me up. For a towering, powerful Wookie, he was surprisingly gentle

?Th

24. jedi_enigma

Jul 16, 2002
    Welcome Leigh! :) I don't mind your post being long, it was very good!

~*~

The next morning I got up, pulled my hair up in a pony tail; then put all of the hair into sort of knot-chains that made it shorter, to about shoulder length, as apposed to mid-back, because it was so hot during the day. I then got dressed and headed to the kitchen.

In the kitchen I found Beru fixing some food and Luke packing some for our "trip." Beru looked up and smiled at me when I came in. "Luke said that you two were going to run some errands this morning."

I nodded. "I thought it would be a good idea to look around and see things, maybe get some answers as to what happened to me.

Beru smiled sympathetically. "I was thinking that Owen and I could go into town and see if we could get any answers today."

I felt relief sweep through me, maybe they wouldn't be here when the Stormtroopers would be. "That would be wonderful, thank you so much." I hugged her.

She was a little surprised at my actions at first, but soon she recovered and hugged me back.

I let her go and smiled at her. "Thank you for everything, you have been so kind to me."

Luke cleared his throat. "Uh...We had better go. We'll be back as soon as we can, Aunt Beru."

"Be careful! Both of you!"

We waved to her and headed to the garage to get 3PO. Then we all got in Luke's speeder.

~*~

I have a question for everyone:
    If we want to do you think all of us or some of us could have the Force? If you don't want to that is cool, it is just and idea. ::Shrugs.:: Put in your vote.

25. Hananiah

Jan 15, 2003
    I vote for having the force!

Jondy Listened intently as Ben talked about the force, she knew most of it of course but she just liked hearing Ben's voice, she felt anger again, she didn't want him to die!
    She wondered how long it took before Luke arrived she wasn't very patient person.
    "What happened in the Clone wars Ben? What happened to Anakin?"
    Ben sighed and Jondy realized she shouldn't have been so blunt, but these things had been bugging her lately, the old man didn't want to talk about it, or at least Anakin's fall
    "I didn't want to hurt him" Ben said "But It's too late for him now, he's Vader"
    The ending of return of the Jedi played in her head.
    "I wouldn't be so sure Ben" she said, as Ben looked at her she backtracked quickly
    "I mean however evil Vader is, I'm sure Anakin is still inside"
    Jondy surprised herself, She didn't usually believe in the corny endings most films had but in star wars she did, ROTJ was the only film that ever made her cry.
    Jondy shivered, if only it could be stopped, but Jondy didn't see how she could change the events of the movies.
    She needed help

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.