main
side
curve
  1. In Memory of LAJ_FETT: Please share your remembrances and condolences HERE

Saga What if you were suddenly pulled into the SW Universe? (ANH timeline; RR)

Discussion in 'Fan Fiction- Before, Saga, and Beyond' started by jedi_enigma, May 8, 2003.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Agent_Jaid

Agent_Jaid Jedi Grand Master star 5

Feb 21, 2003

Man, I suck at keeping up with this! *headdesk!*

Okay... oh, and, the reason I killed Vader Yee-Whose-Name-Starts-Wiff-E-And-I-Forget-The-Rest... I didn't want Jae to mess with him

2. Exxaciel

Exxaciel Jedi Master star 3

Mar 10, 2005
    Come on, say it with me: "Exx-A-ci-el". It's not that hard to say.

3. Dev_Binks

Dev_Binks Jedi Knight star 6

Aug 7, 2003
    It reminds me of Exxon. :p

4. Agent_Jaid

Feb 21, 2003

Exxaciel: No, it's not hard to say, I just couldn't think of it and I had only read it... once? maybe twice? o_O

Dev: It reminds me of "In Excelsis De-o"... :p

5. Dev_Binks

Aug 7, 2003
    Ahh yes, now that I think about it it does, doesn't it. :p

6. Agent_Jaid

Feb 21, 2003

very much so :D

7. Exxaciel

Mar 10, 2005
    Now, are we all done discussing my name? Not that I can help that it's so much more interesting than yours...

8. Dev_Binks

Aug 7, 2003
    Okay, what should we do then?

9. Dev_Binks

Aug 7, 2003
    Alright, anything posted by me from 9/24 to 3/30 is a dream sequence! Well up until I wake up on the 3/30 post.

10. Agent_Jaid

Feb 21, 2003
    Chan and I work rather well together. We both have egos the size of Jupiter though, and that throws a wrench in things. The day after I took Chanterelle to be my apprentice, Jo called and told me that she had had enough and was going back to Earth. Ten minutes later she called back and said she lied. Two days after that, the twins showed up, piloting a ship with Jo tied up and locked in the 'fresher.

I was not amused.

On top of the twins, I've been having problems with Chan. See, she seems honest about wanting to be trained as a Jedi, and her care for Luke was nothing if not obsessive, it's just that there was just something about her that seemed... off. I'm currently blaming it on the fact that she was raised a Sith. And that Shal openly shows distain for her, which I find highly distracting.

"Aunt Eariyn?" Dray asked, laying sidways on my bed, his head hanging upside-down. "Do you think Master will be happy that you left the Rebellion and joined Karrde?"

"I don't really know Dray, why?" I said absently, reading a report from one of my contacts.

"'Cause I thought you might want to be a little more prepared before he gets here."

"Uh huh, that's great." I read about four more paragraphs before I realized what he had said.

"GETS HERE?!?!?" I shrieked, twirling around to look at him. "Dev is coming HERE!?"

"Uh huh," Dray kinda bobbed his head. "The Empire attacked Master and his guys, and they won. Now they're all coming here. They should be here in about two... days?"

"They?"

"Oh," Dray snickered at confusing me. "Master's coming here, not the Empire."

"Thank god. And you're obnoxious, Draycon Palpetine." I shot him a grumpy look and scrambled to my feet.

Dev is coming! Dev is coming! Dev is coming!

----

"Chan!!" I yelled as I ran through the gardens. "Chan, stop sucking face with your boyfriend!!"

A rather ticked off Sith-turned-(apparently)-Jedi stumbled out of an alcove, and glared at me, her cresent shaped pupils shadowing the rest of her eyes. "What?" Chan mumbled, still "suffering" from her snogging session with her boyfriend.

I skidded to a halt before her, grinning wider then she had ever seen before. "Dev is coming!!"

"Dev Eure? General Eure?? The Jedi Master???" Chan stared at me. "How do you know?"

"Dray told me," I waved my hand in the air. "But that's not important! Dev's coming!!"

"...so?"

My shoulders drooped. "Oh, good point. I should probably go talk to Jo about this." I brightened up and grabbed Chan in a tight hug. "Dev is coming! Dev is coming!"

Laughing, I let Chan go and went tearing off back through the gardens, heading for Jo.

Dev is coming! Dev is coming!!

----

{Third Person POV}

Shal and Jo were hiding in the kitchen.

"So, Dev is coming?" Jo clarified with Shal.

"Yup."

"In two days."

"Yup."

"And we need to hide in here so Ryin doesn't find us."

"Yup."

"Because she won't stop being hyper and in-love-ishy."

"If you know everything, why do you keep needing me to clarify stuff for you?" Shal puzzled, her forehead wrinkling up.

"Because I'd really hate to find out I'm mistaken, and that I didn't really have to hide behind dried veggies." Jo tried to avoid getting the dried parsley stuck in her hair, but it was a lost cause.

Shal giggled uncontrollably, and once again congratulated herself on suceeding on figuring out the one hiding place that her Aunt would never, ever think to look....

TAG: :D I live. I care not.

11. Dev_Binks

Aug 7, 2003
    Ahh, and it lives!

I pressed the hyperspace lever with restraint, hoping we wouldn't have lost anymore through the hyperspace routes. As the stars elongated and then shrank I activated my comm. unit.

"Rogue Leader here, status report from all squadron leaders. Battle of Coruscant how are you holding up?" I made it over open frequency, and hoped Talon Karrde wasn't on the planet.

"Rogue Leader, this is Corsair Lead, all present or accounted for. Looks like the Blades didn't make it."

"Affirmitave, Champion, what about yall?"

"All present or accounted for. The Blades died will."

"Rogue Lead, Battle of Coruscant, we were lucky to make it through that jump alive." The comm officer said.

"Affirmitive, how much room do you have in your fighter bay? I doubt there's much fuel left, and I don't feel like putting down on Myrkr."

"We have plenty of fuel for the fighters, just not enough room for them all. We could probably refuel four or five at a time, maybe six if one of them's an A-wing."

I sighed at this news. "Okay, Leads, check fuel for your squadron, lowest goes first."

After a few minutes Tycho responded. "Rogue Lead, my whole Squadrons down to two percent fuel."

"Alright, Corsairs, you're first in line. Champions, how are yall doing?"

"We have a minimum of fifteen percent fuel."

I checked my own Squadron's fuel reserves, average was eighteen. Lowest was twelve. "Alright. Corsairs get moving."

An hour later all of the fighters were fueled and ready to fight again. "Okay, Corsair Lead, have half of your squadron stay back with half of the Rogues, and Champion. Champion Lead, stay up here and protect Coruscant." I switched to Squadron. "3 Flight, and 7 and 8, yall stay up here with Champoin. Watch our backs and the Coruscant. 1 and 2 flight switch to comm channel 8.5643"

I switched to the command frequency. "Corsair Lead, tell your boys to switch to comm channel 8.5643."

"Affirmitive." I switched to the channel myself.

"Corsairs form up with Rogues again. We're going to see what's down on that rock." I looked over at the planet and got a nervous feeling. "Alright, let's go." I rolled my fighter over so the planet was above me, then with a pull on the stick I eased the nose up until I was aimed at the planet. I kicked the throttle forward and shot towards the planet. "Once we hit planet split by trips, standard search pattern. Don't use any sensors besides visual or auditory. The metal trees will screw 'em up." My comm unit crackled as we entered the atmosphere, a couple seconds later it cleared.

We began searching the trees as we went over a strange clearing I looked down and saw somebody waving their arms up and down. "Rogue 2, Corsair Lead, did you see that?"

"Yeah, I saw it, Lead."

"Same here Dev."

"Let's swing back around." I hit my rudder and as I turned around I saw a shuttle being uncovered. I dove closer to the deck and slowed down. As we passed over this time I could see destinct Alliance markings on the shuttle, a Lancet class. "Rogues, Corsairs, home in on my signal. I think I found us some friends." After a few seconds of circling the area the rest of my impromptu squadron arrived. "Alright, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, and Corsairs you stay up here. Corsair Lead, you're coming down too." I quickly brought my ship down and waited for the dust to settle before opening the canopy. I did so slowly and first drew my blaster. Looking around, everyone stayed back. I scrambled over the side and slipped to the ground blaster read. I made for were Tycho had landed. "Tycho, you good?"

"Yeah, Dev, I'm fine." As he finished this statement I was tackled to the ground.

"Eary, you're lucky I didn't shoot you." I said as I hugged her. "Now get up, the Rogues are up in the air watching probably think you're an Imp."

12. Agent_Jaid

Feb 21, 2003

"Now get up, the Rogues are up in the air watching probably think you're an Imp." Dev said, grinning at me even though I had tackled him.

I laughed, almost giddily, as I scrambled back to my feet and helped him up. "But I thought I was an Imp!" I reminded him, offering him a hand.

He took my hand and let me pull him to his feet. "Nah, you're a Sith. But don't mention the Imps right now, they cost me a squadron." Dev's face closed off, anger and pain bleeding into the Force.

"A whole squadron?" I asked incredulously. "Wh-wait, never mind, I'm not going to ask." I just stared at him for a few moments.

"You're finally HERE!!!" I shrieked, and threw my arms around him again, but this time he managed to stay on his feet.

Tycho laughed at us, and I started blushing, but didn't let go of Dev's neck. "I'll need your help in a bit."

"Oh?" He arched an eyebrow and his smile turned very sly.

I thwacked him on the back of his head with a laugh. "No, I lost Shal." I frowned. "Which actually might be a good thing now that I actually think about it. It's been marvelously calm around here! Even with Chan."

"Shan?" Dev pulled away a bit. "Who is he?"

"She. My new apprentice. Vader's Hand and totally head over heals for Luke," I sneered. "He's a blond! But nooo, he's 'Perfect'." I pulled back and drew quotations in the air with my fingers. "It's painful." I shuddered. "Really, really painful..."

"Two Sith's?" Dev asked, rather incredulously.

I grumbled. "Yes. She's tall too."

"Aw, poor Eary." Dev teased, tapping me on the end of my nose.

"Hey stop that!" I lightly smacked his hand, but I started to smile again. I sighed happily. Sunshine. The twins were behaving (well, they were missing, which is almost the same thing...). Chan and I weren't fighting. Dev was here.

Oh yeah, today was one of the best.

Dev wrapped an arm across my shoulders and I hugged him tight, grinning as much as I possibly could.

----

Shal was giggling and running around as Dray poked Jo in the side. "Wake up, He's here!"

"Wh-h-ho's 'ere?" Jo asked, 5/6ths asleep, rolling over to squint at the pint-sized girl and boy bouncing up and down.

"Devvie!!" Shal squealed.

"Master..." Dray said with a smirk.

Jo groaned. "Eariyn's going to be absolutly insane..."

TAG: I have to go to Bible study :p

13. Agent_Jaid

Feb 21, 2003

Steven... POST!! :p

14. Captain-Kettch

Captain-Kettch Jedi Youngling star 2

Jun 16, 2005
    I'm lazy, Mel!!! It's summer for some of us!

15. Agent_Jaid

Feb 21, 2003
    *grumbles goodnaturedly* :p FINE.

16. jedifighter

jedifighter Jedi Youngling star 3

Mar 19, 2002
    Oh wow, guess I'm really overdue for a post...

x

Snore. Yawn. Snore.

"WAKE UP!!!!!"

I fell out of bed and hit the cold hard floor on my stomache. "Use the force!!" I cried out and looked around. Oh. It was just a dream...

I heard giggling and running footsteps outside my door, but it was too late to know who they were. Grumbling, I cursed the one who woke me up.

x

"What's everyone doing here?" I yawned, approaching Dev. He simply pointed to the left and I lazily looked at it.

"Oh great...here we go again..."

17. jedi_enigma

jedi_enigma Jedi Youngling star 3

Jul 16, 2002
    I litterally only just found this again. I can't believe that it lasted as long as it did, though it doesn't look like anyone is still posting. Anywho. Just thought I'd drop in and say "Hi" and "Awsome work!" I will pop by every once in while to see how this is going; if anyone is posting.

18. Agent_Jaid

Feb 21, 2003
    Dude, I did a search for Hapes and google gave me this page. :p Raaaaandom. Okay seriously though, I'm going to have to see if I can jumpstart this thing. It was fun. :D

19. Calandria

Calandria Jedi Padawan star 4

Jul 12, 2003
    This... still... exists?

*looks shocked*

20. Agent_Jaid

Feb 21, 2003
    Well... I want it to exist...

21. Agent_Jaid

Feb 21, 2003
    ...I still want this to exist! *REFUSES TO LET IT DIE* :(

22. KraytDragon90

KraytDragon90 Jedi Master star 4

Apr 1, 2005
    lol you make me laugh =P

23. Agent_Jaid

Feb 21, 2003
    Dude---did you seriously just read this? XD

24. Exxaciel

Mar 10, 2005
    Good gods, last time I ran across this was just after I joined the nutcases on this site. This bloody thing still lives?

Doesn't look like much is going on though- anyone up for a new go-round? (same basic principle, new people/plot-line? Don't hurt me!!) No one can jump in anymore- it's too big. :_|

25. Agent_Jaid

Feb 21, 2003
    ...EXXA!!! *tackles* Yay! It isn't just me who remembers it!! HECK YES I'd like to revive it!! ... only... I like this plot. If we re-made it, couldn't we just keep the plot and start from here? I volunteer to write up an explination/backstory post to cover it all!

Pretty please? :D [face_batting]

But I do agree that it is too big and just yeah. But please?? I love the back story. [face_love] XD I mean, we killed Leia... three times or whatever, have overthrown the government so many times it isn't even funny... :p Or we could keep this and do a time jump! Like... say... two years into the future and just GM all of the old characters and make like they're canon! :eek:

Or no?

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.