main
side
curve
  1. In Memory of LAJ_FETT: Please share your remembrances and condolences HERE

What if you woke up and could use the Force? (planning thread please come on in)

Discussion in 'Fan Fiction and Writing Resource' started by I love Sci Fi, Nov 7, 2001.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. LinaOrgana

LinaOrgana Jedi Youngling star 2

Nov 22, 2001
    I don't know... I haven't read enough of the books. You pick.

2. Jacinta_Kenobi

Jacinta_Kenobi Jedi Padawan star 4

Sep 23, 2001
    Well....I don't know. I don't really like Jaina, so I think I'll take Jacen.

Do you want Anakin? He is the youngest, and the strongest in the force. Jaina is the best with ships and stuff like that, and Jacen is adept in the living force.

3. LinaOrgana

Nov 22, 2001
    Anakin it is, then. :)

So... how will Sunny and Ryan discover that they're distant cousins?

4. Jacinta_Kenobi

Sep 23, 2001
    Well, Sunny is going to discover her relatives by a family line thing-a-ma-jigger that allows her to see that Jacen was her great-great-grandfather, I believe. Maybe even further back.

How do want Ryan to find out? I don't care.

5. Jacinta_Kenobi

Sep 23, 2001
    evil double post.

6. LinaOrgana

Nov 22, 2001
    What I meant by asking what that this has some amusement potential if we do it right. :)

7. Jacinta_Kenobi

Sep 23, 2001
    yeah, I was thinking Sunny's line could be, "I guess this is how Luke and Leia felt, huh? Whadda ya think?

I KNOW! THERE IS A LIST OF THE JEDI AND THEIR RELATIVES THAT REVEALS RYAN AND SUNNY ARE COUSINS AND THEY BOTH SEE IT AT THE SAME TIME!

8. LinaOrgana

Nov 22, 2001
  9. Jacinta_Kenobi

Sep 23, 2001
    I'll take that as a yes!

8-}

When do we do this?

10. LinaOrgana

Nov 22, 2001
    Dunno... how do we steer ourselves around to it? Maybe Sadie's got a geneology on a datapad translated, and gives it to us to look at? Or something...

11. Jacinta_Kenobi

Sep 23, 2001
    Sounds good. I have to go to bed, do this tomorrow? Or you can start it tonight, I will ad tomorrow. I am getting off in ten minutes, so let me know.

12. LinaOrgana

Nov 22, 2001
    I have to go to bed, too. Tomorrow.

13. JediClare

JediClare Jedi Padawan star 4

Oct 8, 2001
    I think Ryan's and Sunny's reactions will be hilarious... :D

I've remembered a Jedi power that hasn't been taken by anyone. If anyone needs it...it's the ability to affect the weather. Streen's descendant?

x Clare x

14. PeterTutham27

PeterTutham27 Jedi Padawan star 4

Aug 23, 2001
    Hey, I have another small power of Brian's.. He can make a bubble around himself with the Force to protect him from projectiles and the Force, and also makes him aware of Force use in the area.... He did it to block Derek and is now using it to find his family secrets... I love the Solo idea you guys! :D

15. Commander_Jeva

Commander_Jeva Jedi Youngling star 2

Nov 12, 2001
    Hey! I wanted Dane to be related to a famous Jedi! I have it! He's a Durron! MUAHAHAHA! ....What does Kyp look like anyways? I've read the NJO books and they never say....need to read the JJK and the YJK series....

So is it a good idea? Or should he be a distant grandchild of Jaina? Or maybe a Horn? No wait not a Horn....

Durron or Solo? I want your opinion! :D

(I have no clue on Trinity, let her be a descendant of Luke. lol.)

16. JediClare

JediClare Jedi Padawan star 4

Oct 8, 2001
    Fickle-minded me has changed my mind about Jan's ancestor being an original character. I'm making her a descendant of Zak Arranda. Jan can take her mechanic skills from Zak, and his sister Tash is Force-sensitive, so Jan being Force-sensitive fits.

Is it okay?

x Clare x

17. I love Sci Fi

I love Sci Fi Jedi Master star 4

Jan 21, 2000
    WARNING MAJOR SPOILER IF YOU HAVEN'T READ SBS!!!!

How can Anakin have decendants if he's dead? Oh well, maybe Tahiri has a kid that he didn't know about?

18. LinaOrgana

Nov 22, 2001
    Umm... this is OUR RP and OUR AU, and we say so? :D

19. Jacinta_Kenobi

Sep 23, 2001
    YEAH! It's just a story, let's have fun with it. But if people object.....well, it's up to Lina.

Lina, whenever this Morana thing is over, we need to reveal ourselves. BWA-HA-HA-HA!....umm..ok....

20. Commander_Jeva

Nov 12, 2001
    OOOH! I like the idea Tahiri has a kid Anakin didn't know about....*lightbulb* No that's an idea for a fic!

21. Jacinta_Kenobi

Sep 23, 2001
    OH NO, JEVA HAS AN IDEA!

22. Commander_Jeva

Nov 12, 2001
    Lol! Yes run! [face_devil]

hm...I'm going to start typing that fic up. *rubs hands together* So swee-- *pauses* NO! I can't write it because I haven't read Star By Star! :_| Need to get to the library soon. No one take the idea to put it in a fic! I claim it! :D

23. Jedi Girl of Corellia

Jedi Girl of Corellia Manager Emeritus star 6 VIP - Former Mod/RSA

Jun 23, 2000
    I've read the first of the NJO series. Didn't like it though. But if we don't go into too much detail, I'm sure I'll survive ;)

24. Commander_Jeva

Nov 12, 2001
    Ah, you read Vector Prime! Did you stop reading the series because Chewie died?

25. Jedi Girl of Corellia

Jedi Girl of Corellia Manager Emeritus star 6 VIP - Former Mod/RSA

Jun 23, 2000
    Actually I like the way they had Chewy go out a hero. It was sad, but he died proud. Killing off main characters is something I like to do in my own stories.

What bothers me it the entire Jedi Order and how its turing out. I don't like Luke and the way he deals with things really bothers me in the book. It's infuriating. So to avoid developing an ulcer I decided not to read the rest of the series.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.