main
side
curve
  1. In Memory of LAJ_FETT: Please share your remembrances and condolences HERE

What if you woke up and could use the Force? RR (JA)

Discussion in 'Fan Fiction Stories--Classic JC Board (Reply-Only)' started by JediClare, Mar 19, 2002.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. kimbilili-k-s

kimbilili-k-s Jedi Youngling star 2

Jul 9, 2002
    as I surfed the net while chatting over msn, I stumbled over a topic that said <Have weird things been happening?> Surprised and interested, i moved my pointer over to the topic and clicked on it. There was only one post.

<Hey! This is Seven, I've had some weird things happened to me just now, and I was wondering if anything strange had happed to anyone else? Please reply if you don't think I'm totally insane...>

Hm... I wondered. Have I found yet another force user? This can't be a coincidence...or can it?

I clicked on 'reply', and typed in my message...Erm, what do you mean, weird things? I have had some, but it wouldn't be prudent to type it out here. Why don't I send you a PM instead so it wouldn't be posted up here for the whole wide world to see?

After posting that, I went on to send a PM to Seven "Oh, definitely. Weird things have indeed been happening to me. maybe you're talking somewhere along the lines of using the force? but if i'm wrong, let me know, and then pretend that you didn't receive a PM from me at all."

<send>

but what if she wasn't a force user? weird things happening can mean virtually anything...I guess I'll just have to take the chance. Oh no...maybe i just gave myself away. Well, what can I do? I already sent it...what an idiot I am!!! I'll just have no choice but to wait for her response, then.

With that, I went back to the msn conversation.

Tay Neir likes this.
  2. kimbilili-k-s

Jul 9, 2002
    - Jedigirl has just been added to the conversation -

C: Hiya folks, this is Amanda...
    K: Hey Amanda, nice to meet you!
    A: Hi! Nice to meet you too!
    Y: Hello!
    K: Clare said you can use the force too...
    A: Sure...I think it's kinda freaky though. I'm not used to it, and I have to try to prevent myself from...er...using it on people I don't exactly get along with.
    C: I'm sure. It's quite hard to hide it from people as well.
    Y: Oh yes, yes. But tomorrow I'll be having a time of my life doing it to a certain teacher if I can't control myself...
    K: Meeee tooooo...
    C: PPLE! I'll kill you two if you do. The whole class will be in a frenzy!
    A: ah...which reminds me. I was in a difficult situation trying to explain to a teacher...that I had not made a boy go insane by sending him up and down the corridor singing the Barney song. I hope you guys can stay out of trouble.
    Y: Maybe I'll do just that.
    K: Yea, good idea.
    C: You two are potential candidates for the next sith lords if you don't stop thinking these kind of thoughts!
    K: ok, ok! Just trying to have a little fun...
    A: So, there are five of us able to use the force...Another one would be young_mara, also from the boards. I wonder if we can get her into this conversation.
    Y: Another one? My goodness, I really wonder how many people have this power.
    K: This may sound interesting, but who knows? Maybe there's a sixth.
    C: Huh?
    A: Are you sure? How did you find out?
    K: I just stumbled along this topic on the boards that says <Have weird things been happening?> by Seven.
    Y: But that doesn't mean anything. Weird things can mean any stupid thing that takes place.
    K: Yea...which is why I sent her a PM asking her about it. Isn't it a coincidence? The topic sounds so related to us, no? Weird things...weird things.
    C: I think we've become a little insane after acquiring the force.
    A: Me too.
    ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Apologies, I love Sci Fi, if what I have been posting about your character is a little weird. Feel free to continue the conversation. It isn't done yet.

3. Midnightetak

Midnightetak Jedi Youngling star 2

Sep 28, 2001
    WHEE! FreakY Chips!

*has just managed to read through the RR*

*wonders who else can 'Use the Force' *

:D

-Mid

Tay Neir likes this.
  4. Emperor_Darksoul

Emperor_Darksoul Jedi Youngling star 2

Apr 29, 2002
    If I could wake up and use the Force? Hmmm...

1. The number of skirts and panties that would suddenly fall down would be astronomical.

2. I would Force-push slow drivers off the road and get them out of my way.

3. I would grab a beer from the refrigerator (and twist the cap) without even living my couch.

4. I would trip my boss every time he walks.

5. I would use the Force to locate Bin Ladin...then, again, use the Force to choke him to death.

Okay, that's all. Thanks.

Tay Neir likes this.
  5. Seven

Seven Jedi Youngling star 3

Jul 20, 2000
    Seven looked up at her topic. It already had a reply. "That was fast..." She mumbled. As she read, her hopes soared. Maybe this wasn't just her.

She clicked on her PM and read that with eyes wide.

"I'm not the only one. Thank goodness!" She exclaimed.

She hit the PM for kimbilili-k-s and typed back,

Yes! You don't know how relived I am. I mind tricked a teacher into giving us a free class. Is that concidered the darkside?

Are there more of us? What kind of precautions should we take to protect oursellves from the darkside? Does this mean that Star Wars is real to some piont?

On a more drastic measure, is Mr Lucas a Force sensitive? If he is, than are his stories visions of the past, or the future?

Alright, I am sorry kimbilili-k-s, I ask far to many questions. please reply soon!

Seven.

As she sent it off she sighed. There was no way that kimbilili-k-s could answer all of her questions, but she was sure the next step was to find if her last questions were possible.

And she was the gal to find out. thier perants had left her with a forune after they died. This was the perfect time to use it.

She made a quick check, and booked a flight down to the states. She would end up at Lucas Studios in a week. Before then she needed a Lab Top to keep in touch with any Force Users she had the pleasure of meeting.

Tay Neir likes this.
  6. kimbilili-k-s

Jul 9, 2002
    ok...so i have found another force user...I thought, after reading Seven's reply

It didn't really surprise me, actually...now that there were six of us. Over the past day I'd managed to absorb the shock of realising that i had this power. Suddenly, nothing else really mattered to me except the Force.

<reply>
    Well, I really don't know much about this. I only managed to find out I had the Force by accident...maybe yours was unintentional? I wouldn't really consider it the Dark side.

Yes, there are four others besides the both of us. They are all users on the boards...Jediclare, young_mara, I Love Sci Fi and delta7_interceptor. I'm not very sure about the precautions we should take about going to the Dark side. I suppose we just shouldn't think of stuff like killing people? Like yoda said, "Fear leads to anger, anger leads to hate, hate leads to suffering..." and thus to the dark side. Maybe that might answer your question. I'm afraid that Star Wars may be something real, though, considering that we have actually acquired its power.

About George Lucas...The probability of his stories being the about the past, present and future are about the same. I have no idea how to answer that question, because it's really beyond my knowledge.

My turn for a question. Were we chosen to have the Force? What do you think? Do you have msn messenger? The five of us force users are discussing the topic online right now. Maybe you'd like to join in. my email: obsession@hotmail.com

What do you intend to do now that you've found out about the power? Do tell me more about yourself.

by the way, just call me Kim. :D

Her questions made me even more curious, especially the one about Geogre Lucas. Were his movies about the past, the present, or the future? And did he have the Force too? I could only wonder.

Tay Neir likes this.
  7. Seven

Jul 20, 2000
    Seven smiled as Kim expertly answered her questions. Smiling, she quickly typed,

Alright, one question at a time. It would ba a disaster if I tried to answer them all at once.

I believe with all my heart that all beings have the talent to use some sort of power. Wether they be words, emotions, or the Force. I believe that this power has chosen us as it's heirs. Therefore like any other heirloom, it must be handled carefully, like a snowflake in summer.

As for MSN, who doesn't? I'll pop in soon.

But the first thing I intend to do is pay a visit to Mr. Goerge Lucas. I have to find out what's going on with him.

AS for me, well, I'm an heir to a nice 'little' inheritance, and am flying out to meet Mr. Lucas. Where are all of you? I might have a couple extra tickets!

Talk to you soon Kim,

Seven.

Seven smiled in satisfaction as she sent it off. She would meet up withthem and buy them tickets if they wished to accompany her.

Then she began thinking, didn't the FOrce run in families? What about her brother, did he have the Force?

This was too much to think about. She needed to get to her next class anyway....

Then she stalled and hit the PM again,

You may have noticed, that I have the Jedi Code as my siggy. Will we need to live by it? Will we need to give up our emotions, and those we love? My emotions are what I am... can I truely give them up?

The Jedi code clearly states that we give up all passions and desires. I don't hink I can do that...

There is no emotion, there is peace
    There is no ignorance, there is knowledge
    There is no passion, there is serenity
    There is no death, there is the Force.
    Jedi Code

Seven

This time she signed out of the boards, and hurriedto her next class.

8. I love Sci Fi

I love Sci Fi Jedi Master star 4

Jan 21, 2000
    NP on char, I'm a little wierd ;)

I'll let you write it though

Hey, I just noticed now we have YACK :)

9. kimbilili-k-s

Jul 9, 2002
    that was quick. Oh yes! we do have YACK now. lol~:D

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
    K: Hm...I've just exchanged a few quick PMs with Seven. It looks like we've really found ourselves another force user...She'll probably be joining us in the conversation later.
    A: Six of us now.
    C: What did she say to you?
    K: Well...come to think of it, she didn't really say much...though she did ask a few questions which I think we should really consider.
    Y: like?
    C: I have plenty of questions too...
    K: What kind of precautions should we take to protect ourselves from the darkside? Does this mean that Star Wars is real to some point? Is Mr Lucas a Force sensitive? If he is, than are his stories visions of the past, or the future? quite unanswerable questions, but nevertheless, good ones.
    A: Woh...slowly gal, one at a time.
    C: yes indeed...good questions.
    Y: speaking of the darkside, since we all have the force, do you think one of us may become...er...i mean...
    K: Touch wood!!!
    Y: it's reality! who knows?
    A: I don't want to think about it.
    C: I do think that Star Wars may be true to a certain point.
    K: I think so too. How about George Lucas being a Force sensitive? I think it's kind of freaky. Maybe he's able to sense things that are happening in the other galaxy.
    Y: Then is Star Wars itself the past, present or the future?
    A: only time will tell.
    K: imagine being strangled by Vader.
    C: ack...
    A: this is quite confusing.
    K: Come to think of it, I'd really rather be a normal person than have the Force.
    Y: yeaa...but it is rather exciting.
    C: I'll say.

OOoooo...a reply! no...two!

<reply>
    What?! you're flying off to meet Mr Lucas?! Awesome! I mean, how come you have so much freedom? and where do you live? JediClare (Clare), delta7_interceptor(Yan Yan) and me are all stuck here in Singapore, and I Love Sci Fi (Amanda) in US (i'm not sure which state, and young_mara (Michi) in Malaysia. We'd all have a hard time trying to convince our parents letting us go. Tell you what, I'll update you on this...sometime soon, I hope.

If the Force is something passed down from the previous generation...I don't know. My family doesn't seem to show any traces of their having the force! It may be so in the Trilogy, but how about in real life? I think maybe we'll leave this question hanging in the air for a while, coz it's quite debatable.

The Jedi code...Jedis are trained. we aren't yet. I suppose jedis are different from ordinary pple. We might need to be trained in our emotions, as well as go through things that help us. maybe then we might find it easier to control our thoughts.

Kim

<send>

K: Guess what...
    C: What?
    K: I asked you to guess...hey! who's playing with my thoughts?
    Y: There, I don't have to guess, I know.
    A: Yea, don't forget about the Force!
    K: darn, ok anyway to be specific, Seven offered us to go with her for a visit to Mr Lucas' studios. Apparently, she inherited a small fortune...that's what she said. She offered to pay for the tickets.
    C: We'd have a hard time asking our parents.
    Y: Maybe we can use the Force! "You will let me go." haha!
    A: It wouldn't be prudent. Especially when they find us gone.
    K: um hm.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Somebody help me with the conversation!!! hello?

10. I love Sci Fi

Jan 21, 2000
    no post, just letting you know that I'm gonna be gone and then school starts so I won't have much time...

11. I love Sci Fi

Jan 21, 2000
    blast! double post!

12. Seven

Jul 20, 2000
    Seven logged onto MSN, looking about with a worried expression. If she was caught skipping classes to log onto MSN, she would be kicked out of school at the very least.

Seven logged onto the chat Kim had perscribed. And laughed as she saw the letters of the names.

S: Hello all! Glad to see some people like yacks!

13. delta7_interceptor

delta7_interceptor Jedi Youngling star 1

May 10, 2002
    sorry peeps, been too busy and still is too busy to post. I mean exams are cumming up soon. no time to think about this. And even if i had the time, i dun haf the brain cells to... sorry man kim, i'll try to upload whenever i can kk, like nxt day 8 or smt i hope

14. kimbilili-k-s

Jul 9, 2002
    hiya yan yan. guys try to post k? I really can't continue this thing without inspiration from you...

15. young_mara

young_mara Jedi Youngling star 2

Sep 24, 2001
    Singing along to a Japanese song on the radio, Michi stumbled across a thread: Have weird things been happening? She scanned down the page quickly, taking note of the 'wierd things'.

She typed a reply: I've been having my fair share of wierdness and insanity lately. Since I'm not gonna discuss this in front of everyone, feel free to PM me.

She sent a PM to I Love Sci Fi: Hi, I'd love to chat on MSN, but I need your email. Here's mine: alisa74@hotmail.com.
    Thanx.

Oh, BTW, the email is real, so if anyone has MSN here, go ahead and add me to your list. I need someone to chat to in the hols if I want to remain sane.

16. jedi_enigma

jedi_enigma Jedi Youngling star 3

Jul 16, 2002
    Hi! I know that it is a little late in the game, but I just found this board. Can I join you?

Name: Rhiannon
    Outward appearance: Long blond hair, blue eyes and and more freckles than can be counted.
    School: Senior at Public High School
    Characteristics: Loves to read, write, surf the net and swim. Has a lot of energy according to people. Can become rather philosophical at times. Prefers natural look (no offence but I don't know how people can wear makeup every day.) Wears jeans almost every day.

17. Seven

Jul 20, 2000
    Welcome!

And I agree with you on the make up!

Feel free to post!

18. jedi_enigma

Jul 16, 2002
    Thank You! I can't wait! OK here gose...

~*~

I was sitting at my laptop doing my Creative Writing homework, when I checked my watch I saw that it was 1:00 am.
    "Shavit!" I muttered under my breath.
    Mrs. Eaton would be by checking on everyone in 10 mins.
    I had been planning on going to the public high school for my senior year like I had done for all other years, but when I discovered something a few months ago I changed my mind and talked my parents into sending me to boarding school.
    I turned off the light and waited.
    seconds later I sensed her outside my door. I held my breath, praying she would just keep going. Thankfully, after pausing for some heart stopping seconds she walked on by. I released my breath and turned back to my laptop. I decided to log onto the net and look around a bit.
    I found something that caught my eye. A board that read:
    Have weird things been happening?
    I checked it out, not daring to hope that they might be talking about the Force. The post was by Seven and one other person, kimbilili-k-s, had posted. What they said made me think that they might just be talking about the Force. I decided to take the chance.
    <Hi I am jedi_enigma, yes weird things have been happening to me! I would say more but this would just make me sound insane. If you can can one of you please PM me! I am desparate to find others who might understand what I am going through!
    May the Force be with you.>
    I hit send before I could change my mind.
    "May the Force be with me as well," I whispered under my breath and logged off.

19. kimbilili-k-s

Jul 9, 2002
    PM jedi_enigma?

Hm...wow. AMAZING. maybe I should just PM her.

I hit the button, and typed:

Ooo...yes, me too. weird things. like normal, everyday weird things? or maybe something more like not normal, everyday weird things? think star wars? the force? you get the idea?

<send>

20. jedi_enigma

Jul 16, 2002
    That day went all together too smoothly so I wasn?t all that surprised when things went wrong after swim team practice.
    Practice had just ended when I realized that I had to talk to my Physics teacher about the lab we had tomorrow. I went to the gym where the fencing team was practicing, which she was the coach of.
    I could not see her in there.
    ?Excuse me,? I said to Chase, captain of the fencing team, a Senior like me. ?Where is Ms. Otts??
    He swaggered over arrogantly. ?She couldn?t come today, her daughter is sick.?
    ?Oh,? I said neutrally. I had never really liked him, he was very good looking and far too aware of it. ?I will just talk to her tomorrow.?
    I turned to leave.
    ?Hey don?t leave yet!? Chase taunted, ?I hear you have really fast reflexes.?
    ?My reflex speed is of no concern of yours,? I told him, my voice cooling to about -100 involuntarily. I turned and began to walk out.
    I felt it coming at my back. I whipped around, dropping my bag, and grabbed the mask Chase?s best friend had launched at me just inches in front of my face.
    There were several wow?s. Chase was livid. He ran toward me, foil in hand.
    I dropped the mask and dodged.
    ?Anna!?
    I turned and saw a girl I knew calling me. She tossed me her foil and I snatched it from the air. I didn?t think at all, I just reacted. I had never taken any sort of sword play lessons, but I knew what to do thanks to the Force. I parried and dodged all of his slashes and thrusts.
    It got old very fast, I decided to end it.
    With a twist of my wrist I sent his foil flying through the air. I grabbed it easily in my free hand.
    I stood there a few moments before it hit me what I had just done. Chase was the best fighter on the team and I had just beaten him. Everyone was staring at me.
    I looked at them all. I looked at the two foils in my hands. I looked back up at them.
    I threw the foils down and ran out of there, grabbing my bag as I ran by it. No one followed me.
    I ran all the way to my room, I got out my key as I ran down the hall, shoved it in the lock, twisted the door handle, pushed the door open then slammed it behind me.
    I fell back against the door, breathing hard after the fight and the run. I slid to the floor and put my face in my hands.
    ?What have I done?!? I thought to myself, ?What was I thinking?!?
    But I knew the answer was that I hadn?t been thinking.
    I pushed myself to my feet and walked over to my desk under my lofted bed. I practically fell into the chair. I rubbed my hands over my face then I powered up my laptop and logged onto the net.
    The first thing I saw was that I had a PM from kimbilili-k-s. I quickly clicked on it and read it; then typed up a response:

<Yes! About 3 months ago I discovered that I had the Force! I have always been a Star Wars fan and from what I have read I think I have an affinity for the Living Force. But the reason I found out was because one day I accidentally entered someone?s mind! Then later I knocked a pot, which I couldn?t reach, off a shelf! After that I put 2 and 2 together and realized what was going on. I must say that a lot of things have begun to make sense, like why I was always so good at rock; paper; scissors and at guessing what people were thinking and feeling. I got scared. I didn?t know what to do, I still don?t. I decided to distance myself from people as much as possible so I transferred to boarding school for my senior year. I have been working on controlling what I can do and I am doing better, but sometimes things happen and I don?t think ? I react. Do you have the Force? If so do you know anyone else like us? Please I feel so alone!>

I read over what I had just wrote. I had not been thinking really as I wrote it, I had just done it. I knew it sounded desperate and a little childish, but I was desperate and so lonely. I didn?t care that I was 18 and could more or less take care of myself, I didn?t have anyone to talk to, to work this out with. I sent it.
    ?Force help me now!? I murmured and sat back in my chair.

~*~

Yes the PM sounded

21. kimbilili-k-s

Jul 9, 2002
    PM from jedi_enigma!!

Don't worry you and me aren't the only ones. i'm currently have a conversation with other force users, but i think by the time you read my reply the conversation would have ended. Besides, I think we might be in different time frames. I'm in Singapore. How about you? i had quite a bit of a shock when i found out i had powers no one else had...i'll continue to PM you and we'll see what we can do about all the people who has the force. I'm Kim, and you are?

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
    ~Seven has been added to the conversation~
    ~young_mara has been added to the conversation~

S(even): hi yall.
    A: Hey...
    M(ichi): hello I'm Michi
    S: Seven here.
    C: Well, well...welcome. I'm Clare
    K: Kim at your service.
    Y: Yan yan is me!
    A: I'm Amanda.
    K: wow...it's LATE. it's 11pm at our side already. AND there are still lessons tomorrow.
    C: Yea and I haven't done my lit homework yet.
    Y: fret, fret...me neither.
    S: haha homework's still a problem eh?
    K: the force did it for me.
    A: what?!
    M: you're kidding.
    K: No i'm not. The force really did it for me, and I don't know how it did it.
    C: Wah I must try that tomorrow in school.
    Y: woa, amazing boy, the modern uses of the force.
    M: come to think of it, it's pretty late now at my side too. my mum's chasing me to sleep. *sigh*, and I've only just gotten into this conversation.
    S: I'm having a lunch break now, So I can't be online too long as well. My offer of going Mr Lucas' studios still stands, If you guys remember.
    Y: Woa I'm really not sure about that, man.
    C: I wouldn't want to lie to my parents even though i had to power to.
    M: um hm. you mean you're going?!
    A: Yap, she is.
    K: ok, here comes another force user. She's jedi_enigma.
    S: ah ha.
    A: I...I don't think my parents would allow me to go to visit Mr Lucas' studios...
    Y: Of course! Who's parents would. I don't think i'd like them to know that i've got the force, much less trying to explain to them why i've suddenly got to fly off to the US of A.
    M: jedi_enigma? hm. apparently from the boards too.
    S: Aww...so no one's coming with me to the studios?
    C: I don't think so...sorry
    K: yea...sorry.
    S: oh well.
    A: Maybe when we're all having hols?
    Y: I still don't think so. Like I said, it'll be hard explaining to my parents.
    M: Besides, we hardly know each other!
    S: Good point.
    K: Oh no. It's really late. really late. mum wants me up to bed right NOW. she's screaming.
    C: Wow I'm imagining things. I think i can hear her.
    A: are you guys neighbours?
    K: NO! Clare maybe you can sense what I'm hearing? haha i don't know.
    Y: possible, possible.
    K: OK I NEED TO SLEEP. goodnight pple.
    C: I think I need to as well. its 11:30 already.
    K: nite.

~Kim has left the conversation~

C: night pple
    Y: night I'm going too.
    A: huh?! oh no...
    C: sorry sorry
    S: NO!!! you can't go now...
    C: bye...

~Clare has left the conversation~

Y: buaiz~

~Yan Yan has left the conversation~

M: It's about time for me too, I guess.
    M: night both of you.

~Michi has left the conversation~

A: Sigh.They are in the same time frame...while we're both having lunch here.
    S: Um hm. I hope we can entertain each other.

22. jedi_enigma

Jul 16, 2002
    I don't have time to post something right now, but hopefully later tonight I will be able to. I just wanted to Up this so I could find it more easily later. Soooo...

UP UP UP UP UP! That's right you thread get to the top right now!
    ::Kicks thread's but up to the first page.::

23. jedi_enigma

Jul 16, 2002
    I opened to door and walked into my room. I had climbed up and flopped on my bed before I realised that I had left my door open.
    I debated for a moment then reached out with the Force to see if anyone was watching. Then I reached out and pushed my door closed with the Force. It was kinda a trivial use of the Force but I also needed practice so I guess it was OK.
    Today had gone by with out any Force incidents, but I couldn't really be thankful since the whole school now knew about what happened last night. I grimaced, people had been sneaking glances at me and whispering about me behind my back all day. I think I built up some sort of mental shields years ago in response to all of the mental stimulous that there was. I became aware of the shields after I discovered that I had the Force. Today I was unbelievably greatful for those shields. For even with the shields all of the thoughts that were all over the place had given me a headache.
    I kept the lights off, got some water and took two Alives.
    I walked over to my laptop, still nursing the glass of water, and logged onto the net.
    I saw I had a PM from kimbilili-k-s, I clicked on it.
    I smiled when I read that there were others like us, it was a great relief. I typed up a response.

<Hi, Kim! My name is Rhiannon, but people mostly calle me Anna. I live in Denver, Colorado, USA. If the last PM was kinda weird sounding I appologize. I had my worst Force runin yet just minutes before I wrote that. It wasn't the Dark Side or anything, at least I don't think it was, but it has made a lot of people at my school rather suspicious of me. I now have the biggest Sith-cursed headache in the galaxy from all of the suspicious minds today. I am sorry if the PM was rather garbled, but after that run in I was really upset. Hopefully this one is a little more coherent. Sorry I have to end this for now, my head it killing me and I can barely see straight. Thank you for PMing me! Oh! BTW, I am normally basically an insomniac (except for tonight where I am going to bed right now to try and get rid of this bantha sized headache.) Talk to you later!
    ~Rhiannon>

<Send>

I sat back and rubbed my eyes.
    "Sith!" I muttered.
    Going on my computer and reading and typing had been horrible for my headache.
    "I have *got* to start wearing my reading glasses more often!"
    I switched off my LT, pulled off my clothes, yanked on the first large T-shirt that I could find, blindly climbed up to my bed, colapsed and propmtly fell asleep.
    The last thought that went through my head was:
    'I hope at least one thing about this place is like public school...Usually by the next day yesterday's news is old news.'

~*~

Note: I don't actually live in Denver, but I have family there who I have visited many times and that I where I want to go for college. Also I am freaking close to insomnia, but I am not really an insomniac (though I am told that in college I may end up being one.)
    Another Note: I forgot to mention but I am going to start calling the laptop LT.

24. jedi_enigma

Jul 16, 2002
    I wanted to ask you something, JediClare.
    You mentioned affection the outcome of TPM and I was wondering if it were possible to affect what happend to Tahl as well?

25. Seven

Jul 20, 2000
    Sven typed a quick bye message on the board. She had to get ready for her trip. Not to mention her lunch break was over.

After today, there would be some serious questions to concider...

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.