main
side
curve
  1. In Memory of LAJ_FETT: Please share your remembrances and condolences HERE

What if you woke up and could use the Force? RR (JA)

Discussion in 'Fan Fiction Stories--Classic JC Board (Reply-Only)' started by JediClare, Mar 19, 2002.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. jedi_enigma

jedi_enigma Jedi Youngling star 3

Jul 16, 2002
    100th post!
    Sorry I had to do that! [face_blush]
    Congrats peoples! We have reach number 100! Yay!

2. Angel_Jedi_Master

Angel_Jedi_Master Jedi Knight star 6

Jul 18, 2002
    YAY! i [face_love] this thread!!!!

3. Seven

Seven Jedi Youngling star 3

Jul 20, 2000
    I love it too, but, on with the post!

~~~~~~

He could not belive it. Nothing like this should have happened. His Master had promised as much.

His anger flared like the fireworks. But that was his weakness. His anger was short. Then he was once again calm.

This time, his calm failed to return. He was VERY angry.

Black hair and scaret eyes flared to life as they never had before. The Jedi-lings would pay. And they would pay with flesh, blood and pain.

~~~~~~

Seven looked about the studios. "Lightsabers." She muttered. "Are they real?"

George smiled. "Yes."

"Will you teach me?" Seven asked. She had always been interested, and had looked into some classes, but had never gotten around to it...now she felt silly for asking.

George smiled at that. "You will be taught, bnut certainly not by me. Though I can help you learn how to build one."

"When?" She asked, excitment clear in her soft eyes.

"Soon." Mr. Lucas smiled.

He began to speak again, she did not hear him. Her head began to pound with heavy negitive emotions. She screamed.

Her torchered yell spred through the Force itself.

Almost immediately, a young boy was by her side. "Are you alright?"

His eyes were such a soft blue, they were so clear, so pure... it could only be one person...

"It can't be..." Seven muttered before the darkness of her own mind claimed her.

Then for the first time in her life, she truely feared.

Tay Neir likes this.
  4. young_mara

young_mara Jedi Youngling star 2

Sep 24, 2001
    Oh, darn, I wanted the 100th post....oh, well, till the 200th!

5. Angel_Jedi_Master

Jul 18, 2002
    WHERE IS CLAIRE?? Come celebrate and post some more!

6. Seven

Jul 20, 2000
    I brought chocolate, sugar, gummi's of all shapes and sizes, and soda pop!

Not to mention... FUDGE!

So... Who wants some?

Tay Neir likes this.
  7. Angel_Jedi_Master

Jul 18, 2002
    i hope you brought enogh for everyone

Tay Neir likes this.
  8. Seven

Jul 20, 2000
    Would I be that inconsiderate?

NOPE!

Of course there's enough for everyone!

Tay Neir likes this.
  9. jedi_enigma

Jul 16, 2002
    Ooooo! Ooooo! Oooooo!
    SUGAR! The fruit of the gods! :D
    Hops up and down...then falls asleep. I really have to get to bed, if my dad catches me I am dead meat! I have early practice today! [face_shocked]
    Anywho! :cool: Sounding really good so far Seven! Now I wonder who tall blond and blue could be??? Hmmm??? [face_mischief]

10. young_mara

Sep 24, 2001
    I'm guessing Mr.Blond and blue would either be Anakin, Luke, or any of the Skywalker descendants(sp?)

Stupid guess only, don't sue.

11. Seven

Jul 20, 2000
    ~Evil Smile~

You have no idea how hard this is with a whiney little kitten on your lap.

And when did i say that the guy had blond hair?

~innocent smile~

~wince as cat climbs up her back~

Ooooooo! Claws!

12. kimbilili-k-s

kimbilili-k-s Jedi Youngling star 2

Jul 9, 2002
    well. Here I am again. (Hey Clare, I'm just fantasizing how your house might be ya)

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
    "Hey mum?" I said into my handphone.
    "Yes?"
    "I'm going to Clare's house today...we have to discuss our geography project."
    "Ok, but don't be too late. You'll be home for dinner, I presume?"
    "Yes, mum."
    "Ok, see you, dear."
    "I love you, mum."
    "Me too. Bye."
    "Bye."

Somehow...somehow...I had a feeling that I wasn't going home for a long time.

The three of us trooped up the stairs to Clare's bedroom. No one was at home. We dumped our bags into a little corner in the room and sat on Clare's bed.

"This is the poster?" Yan yan asked.
    "Uh huh."
    I looked it at. No. Nothing happened. Maybe Clare had been dreaming that night. The three of us just looked at each other. I suddenly realised how comical it was...us looking at the poster, waiting for something to happen. I laughed, and the whole room was filled with our laughter.
    "Hm. Maybe...maybe we've lost it!" I said.
    A pencil lifted itself from the table.
    "Nope. Apparently not." Clare added.

I switched on the computer in Clare's room and connected to the internet."
    "Clare! Yan yan! look! look at this PM from jedi_enigma!" Clare was beside me in a flash.
    "What? Oh man...I think I have the book. Let me go and check." She flipped through the pages. Suddenly, she dropped the book, terror in her eyes.
    "Yes...we have the power to...to..." she didn't want to continue, and I didn't want her to, either. I hurridly typed a PM back to jedi_enigma and told her about it.

Yes...You just changed the history of Star Wars. I don't know what else to say. I'm just in a state of shock now.

"Kim...kim! Turn around! NOW!"

There was an urgency in her voice. I clicked on <send> and swirled my chair to face Clare...and Yan Yan. Wait. Yan Yan. She was murmuring to herself. I could hear things like "Obi-Wan..." and "so real..." and "wow...". She was mesmerized by the poster. Whatever happened to Clare the day before, was happening to her now. She reached out to touched the poster.

"NOOO!!!" Clare shrieked. But she was gone. Sucked in. Just a "swoosh" and she had disappeared. To goodness knows where.

Clare stared at me. I stared back.
    "We've got to go where she went, and there'll be no telling where we'll land, together or separately."
    I nodded. We had to take the risk.
    Clare touched the poster. "Swoosh" and she turned into a whirl of colours, and disappeared too.
    I whispered, "May the Force be with me," and reached out a trembling hand.

Everything around me was a mess. I couldn't see anything but plenty of colours. I was spinning...spinning...When will this stop? It seemed like eternity. Then suddenly,

"OWW!! Kim get off! get off me!" Wow! so we landed up together.

In Mr Lucas' studios.

We stared.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Haha! so much for a post. I'm really tired, man.

13. kimbilili-k-s

Jul 9, 2002
    I really never thought this thread would end up having five pages!!! Great job, guys!

And welcome, all.

14. JediClare

JediClare Jedi Padawan star 4

Oct 8, 2001
    I'm here! Patience, you must have! ;)

Welcome, Angel_Jedi_Master and _Tenel_Ka_! (Or would you prefer to be called Cara and Kate?)

Woo-hoo! Past the 100-mark! And chocolate!! :p

Angel_Jedi_Master - You can write the PM if you want to. :)

jedi_enigma - Cool idea about changing SW history! RisingAdela is my sister, and she isn't allowed to post on the boards any more.

Kim - Yep, my bed is upstairs, but the computer and my books are all downstairs in the study room. And in reality, I don't have The Ties That Bind. :D

My group was Force-blind enough to choose to do a project on the history of our school instead of our own topic, so now we're still working on it when just about every other group has completed theirs. That homework calls and I must answer - reluctantly - so a post later.

15. jedi_enigma

Jul 16, 2002
    Oooo! Oooo! Maybe Obi?! It sounds like Obi? :D :cool: [face_love] [face_mischief]

~*~

I had changed into jeans, a tank top, a hooded sweatshirt and a pair of walking boots. I sat in my blow-up chair and read the rest of The Ties That Bind, Qui-Gon and Tahl told eachother how they felt, just like the way it originally was, but Tahl wasn't captured and Balog was uncovered as the traitor.
    I sighed. "Oh man," I muttered.
    I sat back and glanced up at my calandar and got a surprise. I knew that tomarrow was friday, but I hadn't realised that we had a 4 day weekend.
    An idea had been forming at the back of my head. I had been thinking of going to Lucas Studios and this weekend would be the perfect oportunity. But I had the feeling that once I went I would never come back again. I ran my had through my hair. I decided to find out what everyone else thought.
    I logged on and saw I had a PM from kimbilili-k-s. I read it.
    "Well it's comforting to know I am not going crazy, but is this a good thing?" I wondered aloud.
    Personally I thought it was, but what was everyone else going to think?
    I shook my head and typed up a PM for kimbilili-k-s.

<It is good to know I am not crazy, but I have to ask, is what I did right? Ahh...! Sorry I didn't mean to get all theological, I actually am writing this to tell you and the others something and ask you something. I have a 4 day weekend coming up, I have been planning on going to Lucas Studios to see George Lucas, and this weekend seems to be the oportune time. I was wondering if anyone else had considered this and if anyone might need a ride. (I am driving there.) I am leaving tonight, let me know.
    May the Force be with you.
    Rhiannon>

I looked over the message.
    'Well looks like it is decided,' I thought ironically.
    <Send>
    I logged off my LP and started packing.
    I began to plan the note I was going to leave.
    I paused for a moment.
    "It is for the best," I told myself sternly then continued to pack.

~*~

Oh boy oh boy oh boy! Falling into a poster and ending up in Lucas Studios! Oh MAN! This could be interesting! VERY cool!

16. Angel_Jedi_Master

Jul 18, 2002
    Welcome back Claire! Congradulations on the 100 post. I would rather be called Cara it's easier to remember. And here's more:

Cara opened the PM. It said: "Yes. Now alot of people have had these things happen. We think it is the work of the Force."
    The Force! Cara couldn't believe it! I am a jedi! she thought. She logged off and went upstairs. "But why me?" she said. "Why do I have the Force? And why Claire and her friends?" She used the Force to bring her a pen and paper. "Oh now that I have the Force there is no way to use it exept to levitate things. I cant get into the Star Wars universe. Can I?" she wrote. Later she would PM it to Claire. But not now. She had to think now.

And that's all for now!

17. Seven

Jul 20, 2000
    Seven was in a place of swirling darkness. She tried to scream, but nothing happened. She was now increasingly frightend. 'I haven't died, have I?'

Ice and fire flowed as one substance, burning and freezng all at once. She once again tried to scream, but the darkness swallowed all into the void.

~~~~~~

The boy with light blue eyes looked at the trembling form in his arms. Pain flowed from her like light from a flame.

"Master!" The boy called. "She needs help!"

Immediately a elder man entered the room, followed by a elder woman. "Tahl, can we find out what's wrong with her?"

Tahl knelt near the small girl. "Move aside," She told the one with clear blue eyes. He moved, though reluctantly, to the left, leaving the girl in Tahl's hands.

Tahl reached out into the Force, and gently probed the girls torchered mind. Finally she found the source, a bond burried deeply in her mind.

"It's a bond. A dark bond. It's making her hurt." Tahl sighed. "It will need to be broken."

The blue eyed boy stepped back in shock.

The woman sighed. "There is more. I can not break it. It's to well guarded. More than that, she doesn't trust me and won't let me through."

George Lucas looked shocked. The first to come, and the first to fall now had new meaning. "What can we do?"

"You are our best bet," Tahl smiled.

George frowned, "I'm sorry. I don't have that degree of control. Is there no other way?"

The boy looked at them all. "I'll do it."

All looked up at him in shock. "You can't." The elder man said.

Defiant blue eyes looked up at him. "Master, I can do it. You can talk me through it."

The elder looked down at the youth. "Very well. But be careful."

~~~~~~

Seven twisted as agony. Nothing she could do would stop the pain from flowing over her.

The in the darkness of the void she was in, two things appeared.

A thin thread of brilliant blue light, and a void, a black hole that she noticed was slowly drawing her towards it.

The blue thread wrapped around her, easing her agony. She then began to protect herself. Wrapping her own life force about her. In the dark it shone a light silver.

After the blue seemed to be assured she could hold her own, it moved towards the void.

She knew what was going to happen. Blue was going to break it. Stop it from hurting her. But something important lay beyond there are well.

She wanted him to stop, and apperantly, blue could read her thoughts. But urgency ran over her, this was something he had to do. Silently grudging what she knew to be true. She sent acceptance.

Immediately blue light turned sharp and the void was severed.

~~~~~~

Seven imediately sat up and screamed.

"Are you alright?"

She couldn't say anything as she screamed again. "Your not Obi Wan are you?"

When the blue eyed one nodded, she managed, barely mind you, to keep her mouth shut.

It was only when there was a nervous clearing of throats, that the five in the room noticed the pile of other Force sensitives in the room.

"Ummm...." Seven mumbled. "Hi?"

18. jedi_enigma

Jul 16, 2002
    I zipped my bag closed, looked around my room and sighed. I grabbed my keys and walked out of my room.
    It was 7:00, I had checked online a few minutes ago and there was no response to my PM to kimbilili-k-s. I walked out to my car.
    I tossed my bag in and then slid into the driver's seat. I I buckled up then put the keys in the ignition and turned the key. Before I could change my mind I backed my car out and left the parking lot. As I got onto the interstate I sensed that I was heading to the very place that I needed to be.
    "Force, lead me now," I asked.

~*~

Umm...I think I forgot to mention that Tahl is blind, for those who have not heard of her. [face_blush] She became blind somehow on a mission to Melida/Daan, Qui-Gon and Obi-Wan ended up saving her. She is one of the only people who will tease Qui-Gon. :D That is part of the reason she is one of my favorite characters. [face_devil]

19. young_mara

Sep 24, 2001
    Ahh, now, how am I supposed to end up in Mr.Lucas's studio??
    Hmm....

Michi yelled to her mum, "I'm going out to Gregg's! Bye!"

Her mum yelled something which couldn't be heard over the slamming of the door.

Michi was walking around the condo grounds later, reading a Star Wars book, when she felt...strange. It felt like someone was pulling her somewhere. She resisted, and the pull got stronger. Thankfully, she was in the secluded area of the condo, or else, she would have been getting many stares.

Unknown to Michi, her outline was blurring. The pull gave a sudden jerk, and she disappeared, along with her book.

"Oww!" Much to her surprise, she landed in a well-lit studio, on top of a pile of people.

20. jedi_enigma

Jul 16, 2002
    Oooo! Oooo! Dog pile in the studio! Can I join you? :D
    [face_plain] Oh yeah I forgot, I am driving there. Anywho, it should be interesting to see, how everyone reacts to eachother in person! [face_mischief]

~*~

I wasn't tired at all, so I decided to drive all night because I wanted to get to the studio asap. I felt that I needed to get there fast, the sooner the better. I was listening to my Blissfield CD that my cousin in Illinois had sent me.

<I feel loved
    Not like I did back then
    I'm not alone
    But I remember when
    I stood alone
    On the surface of the moon

Don't be afraid
    There's no consequence
    Don't ever wait
    You know this all could end
    And we'll stand alone
    On the surface of the moon

When you're coming on and strong
    I will receive you
    When you're leading me along
    I will believe you
    *But I'm tired of living a lie
    With people I don't know
    You know I'm tired of living a lie
    With things I never show
    Everyday we're getting farther
    Everyday away*>

<*The direction of your mind
    Can go on back the beaten path
    But I want something new today
    Yeah I once caught a sadness that
    Took it's toll but didn't last
    Cause I am suffering alone

Words can paint a pretty thought
    You do what comes and never taught yourself to stand in someone else's shoes
    Yeah I just walked a million miles
    And left a world full of smiles*
    Cause all I ever think about is you
    And me alone

And baby do you believe
    We could be together
    If not for just one night
    *Suddenly the words became so clear to me
    And this is what I'm ment to be alone*

Time goes on and still I care
    You reached right in with soft eyed stares
    And I will never be the same again
    *I'm calling out to you my friends
    Forget the past make amends
    We are never meant to be alone*

And baby do you believe
    We could be together
    If not for just one night
    *Suddenly the words became so clear to me
    We are never meant to be alone*>

I had always like their music, but as I sat there really listening to the lyrics of these two songs, even if that wasn't what they were ment to say certain parts really struck a chord. And I loved the songs all the more for it. I hoped that I might not be so alone any more when I reached the studio, that I could find other people with the Force. I could tell that the Force was pulling me *very* strongly to the studio and the closer I got the stronger the pull became.
    "They say that the Force speaks to Jedi," I muttered under my breath. "Well it seems to be *yelling* at me right now." I laughed a little.

~*~

If anyone wants to hitch a ride just call me. :D
    Oh, 'nother thing, Seven, are we going to be hearing more about this dark being you were attached to for a while there?

21. kimbilili-k-s

Jul 9, 2002
    But it was empty. The studio. was. empty.

AND something was going to happen.
    ~~~~~~~~~~
    "OOF!!" And someone suddenly landed on top of us.

"Hey!! Who are you?" Clare said.
    "Mind getting off us?" I heard myself say.
    "Yeeeaa...I'm squashed flat at the bottom...ow...my back." complained Yan Yan.
    "Oh, sorry!" And the girl rolled off and stood up, followed by the rest of us.
    "Who are you?" I asked.
    "I'm...I'm Michi. You guys...force users?"
    "Oh, hi Michi! I'm kim, this is Clare, and Yan yan," pointing to each of them in turn.
    "Oh...hi!"

"How in the world did we get here?" I questioned myself as I looked around the studios. I knew the others would have no answer to that. Everything seemed to be...in order. Where was Mr Lucas? and Seven said she would be coming as well. Why was it empty?

I suppose the others were wondering about the same things as I was. They all had a puzzled look on their faces, and then we looked questioningly at each other.

Yan Yan was the first to break the silence. "So. Maybe Mr Lucas just wasn't at home."

Michi's eyes became wide. "What's that?" she was pointing at some suitcases. The four of us went over. The tag on them stated it belonged to Seven.

"So, she's here. Or, was here," Clare observed.
    "She sure was excited to come here to moment she got down the plane..." I was pretty amused at the suitcases.
    "Where are they? Mr Lucas should have been here, or she wouldn't have been able to get in. Do you think they went out for a stroll?"

We went out of the room, and asked around if they had seen Mr Lucas with a girl around. We felt quite stupid after a few times, as we didn't really know how Seven looked like, and couldn't describe her to them. "Nope!" they all replied. Apparently, by the look on our faces, they thought we were really strange, looking for someone whom we didn't know.

After walking around for a while, we got familiar with the orientation of the place. The four of us trooped to the receptionist and asked her if Mr Lucas was seen leaving the building with a girl. Same answer, "Nope!"

Just then, a girl who was looking quite lost walked into the building. I pointed to her, and all of us agreed that she wasn't a worker there, nor someone who was familiar with that place. She looked like she was looking for someone too. We decided to go up to her to ask her identity. Maybe she was Seven. Maybe, but logic told me that she wasn't. We went up to her anyway.

"Hello, I'm Clare. Who are you?"
    "CLARE!!!" The girl replied, "Boy am I glad to see you guys! You must be the other force-users I was talking to online!"
    "Yes! and you must be Rhiannon!" said Michi. We all introduced ourselves and explained the situation we were in.
    "Hm....sounds bad," Rhiannon said. "Maybe we should go back to the studio to see if they left any clues as to where they had gone."

Now five, we returned to the studio, and looked around. Suddenly, a thought hit me.

"you don't...you don't supposed they were sucked off to...to..." I couldn't complete the sentence. They were all looking at me.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

That's all! by the way, Cara. It's Clare. not erm...Claire. Nice to see ya!

Please somebody continue from here! I don't know how to! :_|

22. jedi_enigma

Jul 16, 2002
    *GREAT* post JediClare!

~*~

We went back into the studio and looked around. There were no clues as to where Seven and Mr. Lucas could be. How ever I felt something familiar in there, a presence I had felt before, but I could not remember who, I shrugged it off.
    "OK, anyone have any suggestions?" I asked.
    Everyone thought.
    "I have one," Clare finally said. We all looked at her expectantly. "Well if we reach out with the Force and try to find other Force users we should be able to locate them."
    We all looked at her then at eachother.
    "*Why* didn't we think of this earlier?" Yan Yan asked.
    "Probably we are not used to having the Force," Michi pointed out.
    "Good point," Yan Yan said.
    "We should work together for this, the studio is not exactly small, you know," Kim suggested.
    We all agreed. Not exactly sure what we were doing we reached out to eachother and sort of melded. Then we reached out together. It didn't take long to find Force users presances, there were *5* of them. They felt us as well and were comeing toward us. I felt the familliar presance again, this time I knew who it was, the discovery caused me to lose my concentration and the meld fell apart. All I could think was:
    'OH. MY. FLIPPIN. GOSH.'
    I sat down on the floor in shock.
    Everyone was asking me what was wrong.
    I finally told them. "Tahl is *here*!"

~*~

Someone wanna take a go? I too do not know how to take it from here.

23. delta7_interceptor

delta7_interceptor Jedi Youngling star 1

May 10, 2002
    Oh damn, i wanted to have the first encounter with obi... :D well, too bad, blame sithing homework and schedule...
    Rejoice people, we have passed the 100th mark.. yeah, i noe im a bit slow but better late then never :D
    Kim, cheer me on, coz im finally going to post, even though its going to cost me sleep... but for this, i dun mind. Its a friday people and im delirious with joy... haha, not crap at all :D

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Seriously, I had never doubted that the poster would have led us to somewhere special, somewhere that we would have never set foot on if not for this sudden gift bestowed on us. What I had not bargained for was the painful jolt of tessering and being at the bottom of the pile of human bodies that must have weighed over a hundred kilograms altogether.

Groaning painfully over my back that seemed to be broken, I had accompanied all the others to look around the studio. To be honest, I was not feeling on top of the world that we had just landed in the Lucas studios, my back felt as though a herd of banthas had just trodded over it. However, the excitement was catching and soon the pain in my back dissapeared as I became more and more excited at the prospect of exploring this unknown world that had been opened up to us.

The feeling of the force flowing through us as we huddled together to search for our companions was exhilarating. Our senses were stretched to new heights as we probbed and prodded the entire area for force users.

When we had finally located them, they were already on the move towards us. There were these hauntingly familiar presences among them that suggested that we knew these people which was unthinkable of as we had hardly even had our ability for less than a week and barely even knew each other, much less strangers who had the ability too.

Yet, I felt that these people were very familiar. It was as though they were some distant relatives whom I had never met since young but could recognise on the spot. I pondered upon this briefly, playing with the idea that someone else in my family had inherited this gift too.

Suddenly Rhiannon gasped and sat down on the floor, I was stunned by her seemingly unusual behaviour when she spoke haltingly with a trace of admiration that Tahl was here, in Lucas studios, on Earth.
    This revelation was proved further when the 5 other force users stepped out of the doorway and into the light.

George Lucas...

A teenaged girl who could only be Seven...

The other 3 people whose pictures had been widely featured on countless books and movies and posters,

Tahl...

Qui Gon Jinn...

and

Obi-wan Kenobi...

Our jaws were hanging in mid air, stunned beyond belief that the characters that many people had idolised had turned up before our very noses in flesh and very alive.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Oh dear, I have no idea how to continue too... Din bring the story that far didn't I? well... enjoy your weekend people. I hope I shall but with a science test on Monday I think I will be holed up studying...

24. Seven

Jul 20, 2000
    Seven looked up tiredly at her new found companions on both sides. "Well, Master Lucas, here are the others you were looking to meet." She swayed a bit on her feet.

Qui gon reached out to be sure she didn't fall over. "Are you alright young one?"

Seven nodded, well aware she looked just a bit more worst for the ware.

"You have no idea how glad I am that you guys are here." Seven smiled.

Obi Wan looked about, quite confused. "Who are they?"

Seven giggled a little. "Would you guys like the pleasure of introducing yourselves?"

~~~~~~

The dark one threw the priceless vase against the wall. It clashed as it shattered.

Now he was fuming. This was unacceptable. Now his connection was severed, by another boy. A fully trained Jedi no less. This threat would need to be dealt with imediately.

The Jedi would pay for this. Nothing could separate them. They were one. And only in eternity would they find confort after he was done with them.

~~~~~~

That's all!

25. _Alisas_Silverleaf_

_Alisas_Silverleaf_ Jedi Padawan star 4

Jul 11, 2002
    *sings Moulin Rouge*

Because here I gooooooooooo-OOOOOOOHHHHH!

Character: Ellen McGregor
    School: Secondary British school, boys and girls school
    Physical appearance: Reddish-gold hair, blue eyes, freckles, 5"8

This chapter is only the introduction. She really has no indication of Force powers yet, so if you want you can skip it.

I carefully stroked one of my long legs with my razor, going over my fair skin at a snail's pace as to not cut myself, muttering incoherently as I did so.
    "You must unlearn what you have learned," I said softly to myself, "you must learn to feel the-OW!"
    BOOM BOOM BOOM BOOM BOOM! Someone was pounding on the door as though they meant to break it down.
    "Ellen? Ellen, are you in there? Hurry up, you'll be late for school!"
    I peeked out from behind the blue, fishy patterned shower curtain and glanced down. A dash of bright red blood was dripping down my leg and into the water. I shuddered and recapped the razor once again, dunking my small wound under the water as to stop the bleeding momentarily, then reached out of the tub and threw my razor into my small basket that I kept all my toiletries such as my toothbrush and paste in that was lying on the floor. I let the water go and climbed out, wrapping a towel around myself, staring sleepily at my bedraggled features before picking up my basket and heading into my room.
    There in my room my Star Wars posters greeted me with their familiar presence, but I had no time to admire them as I rushed to put on my school uniform, brushed my hair and tied it back. However, one of my posters stood out clearly from all the others as I picked up my bookbag.
    The poster was of Obi-Wan Kenobi, my favorite character in all of Star Wars, whirling a blue lightsaber so close that it looked as if the weapon would bust through the poster paper and scorch my face. I smiled knowingly. Once when I was a little girl, I had watched a movie where the girl's father had presented her with a doll and told her, in fantasy fashion, that when we leave the room, the dolls come alive as though they were made of flesh as we are.

But when we enter the room again, they return to their places as quick as lightning.

My eyebrow raised. Could it be the same with this?

I turned around again and hefted my bookbag onto my shoulder, not looking back as I strode from the room. I flew down the stairs, tightening my tie as I went, and thought no more of it for the moment.

For the moment.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.