main
side
curve
  1. In Memory of LAJ_FETT: Please share your remembrances and condolences HERE

What if you woke up and could use the Force? RR (JA)

Discussion in 'Fan Fiction Stories--Classic JC Board (Reply-Only)' started by JediClare, Mar 19, 2002.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Jauhzmynn

Jauhzmynn Jedi Padawan star 4

Jun 16, 2002
    Andi had stepped up to her, looking at her intently.

"YER DRUNK?!" she whispered.

"Common. We better find something to straighten you out. I wonder if they have coffee around here..." Andi looked around.

Jauhzmynn wobbled a little on her feet leaning against a stand next to her.

"On second thought. Maybe, you should sit down abit." Andi said, trying to drag Mynn towards a bench so that she could sit down, and catch her breath.

"Radar's fragged, but I can walk." The woman muttered feeling more dazzed, as if a part of her senses were cut off. The last time she felt that way was two years ago, before she arrived on Coruscant or met Brian's friend Al.

"It was fruit and s'possed to be safe for humans." She sat gently rubbing her temples with her fingertips."

---------------------------------------------------
    Yoda and the other masters were enjoying themselves. The small Jedi felt his padawan's preseance disappear in the force. At first he thought it was Mynn practing her hidding or Andi blinking again, but the healer's padawan was still visiable. The anchient being studied the memory for a moment. Shortly before the padawan faded out, he caught a sense of vertigo from her, and what appeared to be a drunken state. Which is what made this all the more strange, she never drank, nor did anything to compromise her senses.

//Padawan mine?//

Nothing. If she were in her cloaked phase, Jauhzmynn would've answered, even if it were a nod.

//Padawan?//

Still nothing.

Yoda tapped Elon on the waist and gesturing him to come closer.

"Speak with you a moment please, Elon."

The two Masters and their padwans were equally close. All four sharing a uniquic bond. Usually when one was ill, upset or in danger, one of the four knew of it almost as fast as the padawan's persective master. A few times their bond aided in locaiting the padawans when they'd "gone between' or cloaked together. The two were hardly apart. Hopefully that bond will prove itself to be useful in this instance.

"A request I have."

<Tag Andi and Elon.>

2. Fanficfan

Fanficfan Jedi Master star 3

Jul 12, 2005
    You should have killed him while you had the chance.
    I opened my eyes to the swirling vista of Hyperspace.
    Oh bugger off! I thought I'd gotten rid of you.
    You can't get rid of me, I am you.
    I tried to ignore the voice and sink back into my meditations but it intruded again.
    Going to Corellia is a mistake.
    Really?
    Yes! You do realise that Palpatine will expect you to go there.
    Of course I do. And he knows that I know that he'd expect me to go there. So he'll be expecting me to go anywhere else.
    The voice fell silent, leaving me feeling quite pleased with my logic.
    Appearances can be deceiving, don't underestimate Palpatine.
    I won't underestimate Palpatine. Now please leave me in peace.
    Fine! the voice snapped. But when the crap hits the fan...
    "Go Away!"
    Alright, I'm gone. Good advice is so badly appreciated these days.

3. Ktala

Ktala Force Ghost star 6

Sep 7, 2002
    Andi

Andi had stepped up to her, looking at her intently.

"YER DRUNK?!" she whispered. "Common. We better find something to straighten you out. I wonder if they have coffee around here..." Andi looked around.

Jauhzmynn wobbled a little on her feet leaning against a stand next to her. "On second thought. Maybe, you should sit down abit." Andi said, trying to drag Mynn towards a bench so that she could sit down, and catch her breath.

"Radar's fragged, but I can walk." Mynn muttered.
    "It was fruit and s'possed to be safe for humans." She sat gently rubbing her temples with her fingertips.

Andi looked on, concerned. "Wow. I should try that. I mean, I've drank before, but I've NEVER had anything hit that fast. You just finished the cup." Andi said, grinning slightly. Mynn wasnt throwing up, or looking ill...she was just..loopy.

"Well, I guess we can forget a ride right now. I dont want you getting sick, or anything else." Andi said shaking her head. "Do you think walking will help? It might make it pass quicker?" Andi suggested, as she watched Mynn. She scanned her gently to see if she could find what was wrong...and frowned deeply.

"Uhh..Mynn." she said, sitting closer to her, and whispering. //Can you hear me?// she asked. A few seconds later, when Mynn didnt seem to respond, Andi softly replied, "uh-oh."

Mynn's force signature was funny. Not there? Andi wasnt sure, but it didnt feel right. NOW, she began to worry.

---------------------------------------------------
    Elon

Yoda and the other masters were enjoying themselves. Elon was enjoying the sights and sounds, almost as much as the Padawans had been...until they rode the roller coaster. He chuckled with the thought, smiling. Elon had just purchased something to snack on, when Yoda tapped Elon on the waist and gesturing him to come closer.

"Speak with you a moment please, Elon."

"Of Course, Master Yoda. What is it?" Elon asked, curious.

"A request I have."

Hmm. Elon looked down, more alert now. He reached out, and gently felt his Padawans presence. He looked back towards Master Yoda. "Of course, anything that I can do, I will." he responded, as he waited to see what it was Master Yoda would request of him.

Tag Mynn and Yoda

4. Jauhzmynn

Jun 16, 2002
    Andi looked on, concerned. "Wow. I should try that. I mean, I've drank before, but I've NEVER had anything hit that fast. You just finished the cup." Andi said, grinning slightly.

"Oh maan, it doesn't have the alchol burn, but I have a little of a metalic taste."

"Well, I guess we can forget a ride right now. I dont want you getting sick, or anything else." Andi said shaking her head. "Do you think walking will help? It might make it pass quicker?"

Jauhzmynn thought it over. Maybe walking could help once her balance returned.

"Maybe getting sick might help get what's in me OUT."

"Uhh..Mynn." she said, sitting closer to her, and whispering. A few seconds later, her friend softly replied, "Uh-oh."

A quizzical look crossed Jahzmynn's feasures. What was Andi looking so worried. If the beverage were that dangerous for humans, the vender wouldn't have given it to them. She noted her very intent gaze.

She's looking for something. Force probe maybe? Shouldn't I be able to notice that? Uhhhh.. I can't think.

"Uh oh what?

-------------------------------------------------------

Of Course, Master Yoda. What is it?" Elon asked, curious.

"A request I have."

Hmm. Elon looked down, more alert now. He reached out, and gently felt his Padawan's presence. He looked back towards Master Yoda.

"Of course, anything that I can do, I will." He responded.

The little Jedi stood with his hands resting on the top of his cane.

"See if Jauhzmynn is with Andi, would you? Cloaked she made be."

<tag Andi and Elon and Everyone>

He tapped his own head

5. Ktala

Ktala Force Ghost star 6

Sep 7, 2002
    Andi

Andi looked on, concerned. "Wow. I should try that. I mean, I've drank before, but I've NEVER had anything hit that fast. You just finished the cup." Andi said, grinning slightly.

"Oh maan, it doesn't have the alchol burn, but I have a little of a metalic taste." Mynn replied.

Andi offered the idea of walking, to help Mynn sober up. Jauhzmynn thought it over. "Maybe getting sick might help get what's in me OUT."

"ICK! Not my first choice." Andi replied, making a face. She then stared at Mynn a moment, as she tried to pinpoint what was making her frined so sick.

"Uhh..Mynn." Andi said, sitting closer to her, and whispering. A few seconds later, her friend softly replied, "Uh-oh."

A quizzical look crossed Jahzmynn's feasures.

"Uh oh what?

//Padawan?// It was Elon. She should have figgured he would be contacting her soon.

Andi frowned. She sat very close to Mynn now. "You didnt hear me...did you?" she aked, tapping her head. "For some reason, you're not..."

Andi suddenly leaned back hard, shoving Mynn away from her. A suddenly flare up within the Force, warning her, and the sound of something whizzing by, very fast, and uncomfortably close to her head.

//We have a problem!// she sent to Elon.

Someone was shooting at them, Andi realized. She had heard that sound before, in the Military. It was not a pleasant sound to remember. And she had no idea what directions they were comming from to boot.

"Common, we gotta go. Someone is taking potshots at us." she said, as she moved, trying to find something she could call cover. Of course, with no sound to home in on, or anything else, it made it difficult. Andi turned around.

And saw a rather large creature, start to giggle. Or at least she hopped it was a giggle. She looked from it, to Mynn. "Gotta go."

She grabbed Mynn, and took off.

//Master! We have someone shooting something at us. Seems to make folks drunk. Mynn's force presence is blocked.//

Andi tried to dissapear in the crowds, with Mynn.
    Elon

Of Course, Master Yoda. What is it?" Elon asked, curious.

"A request I have."

"Of course, anything that I can do, I will." He responded.
    The little Jedi stood with his hands resting on the top of his cane.

"See if Jauhzmynn is with Andi, would you? Cloaked she made be."
    Yoda tapped his own head.

Elon understood, and quickly sent out a Mental message towards Andi.
    //Padawan?// he called out to her.

He received a quick mental reply, but not words. Probably was busy with something. But everything felt alright. Just as he was about to ask, if Jauhzmynn was with her, he felt a suddenly rise in emotions, and now agitation came throught their bond. He gently touched Master Yoda, so that he could hear as well, from the bond.

//We have a problem!// was what he received for a reply.

What seemed to be a long pause, and then, another response.

//Master! We have someone shooting something at us. Seems to make folks drunk. Mynn's force presence is blocked.//

Elon felt that they were moving, and Andi didnt say anything else.

Elon looked over towards Master Yoda. "We better locate them quickly. If we lose Andi, it will be much harder to find them." he replied.

<Tag: Andi and Elon and Everyone

6. Fanficfan

Jul 12, 2005
    He and his team had been waiting for these two Terrans to leave the protection of their masters for some time now and they weren?t about to miss this perfect opportunity. He watched from the shadows as they ordered their drinks, talking to each other about some useless thing or another no doubt. Even though they were almost completely alone still he waited. Their timing had to be perfect. But even as they fell into his trap, his beautifully laid plans unravelled. One of the women staggered as if drunk. What!? That stand only serves non toxic drinks. How could she be drunk? The answer clicked into place about half a second before he noticed the other shadowy figure watching the Terrans with interest.
    ?Sith Spit!? he swore under his breath. Keying his comm he spoke aloud, ?I think I?ve had enough of the rides for today. I?ll meet you guys at the cantina later, my shout.?
    A chorus of agreements from the other three members of his team buzzed out of the speaker.
    He was just about to leave when he saw the shadow fire some kind of weapon and the two Terrans took off. Seeing his opportunity returned, he started to push his way through the crowd towards the women.

TAG: Andi, Mynn, Shooter
    OOC/ Just a little someone so I can interact with you guys.

7. Jauhzmynn

Jun 16, 2002
    "You didnt hear me...did you?" she aked, tapping her head. "For some reason, you're not..."

Mynn shook her head when Andi had shoved her down. Her keen hearing picked up the sound of something whizzing by. She dropped into a shoulder roll ending up smoothly on her feet. Thabkfully the crowds of aliens had sensed some sort of panic and were dartting off in various directions.

Oh crud

"Common, we gotta go. Someone is taking potshots at us." Her friend had a hold of her heading off for cover.

"Understood. You can leggo now, I'm alert now. Zig Zag so he can't get a good lock?"

The Terran was very calm, her senses started sharpening and focusing. She could feel her breathing slowin, hearing becoming more accute, the nosies of the crowd fadded out. Mynn didn't serve in the military like Andi, but she'd lived in areas where hearing gunfire was normal. Her upbringing coupled with the intensive jedi training honned fast reflexes to even faster reactions.

She saw Andi's snicker, looked towards it's source. An eyebrow crooked upwards.

"Dex look-a-like?"

Mynn chortled.

While they ran, Jauhzmynn dug into a pouch, pulled out her global, pressed a button activaiting a tracker Brian devised, and shoved it back in. It was keyed to Master Yoda's comlink.

"My global and Yoda's com are tied. he could track us."

If Brian's experiment actually works. This is NOT a time to test this.

Mynn gave the barest details, but something in her said Andi would understand. She saved her energy for running. She was a sprinter but had endurance as well. Not knowing if Andi was used to running long distances she kept her pace just slow enough to not overrun her friend. She'd dodged around beings, even jumping over small ones and doging under tall ones. Leaping over benches trying tomelt into thicker knots of people.

Thank you Lord, I played basketball and track in school.

"Andi, Can you send Elon or Yoda images of where we are incase the tracker's a bust?"

Yoda frowned. It explained the mild virtego he got from her before she faded out compeltely. They'er changing the drugs.

Elon looked over towards Master Yoda. "We better locate them quickly. If we lose Andi, it will be much harder to find them." He replied.

Yoda's comlink chirped at him. He pulled it from his belt glancing at the display that showed am erratically moving beacon. It kept fading in and out as if the signal was having trouble transmitting at it's source. He figured Brian was responsible. He and his mentor Farin were always tinkering things.

He showed Elon the view screen.

"Agree I do. Unsure I am of how long this will work."

<Tag Andi, Elon and the other masters.>

8. Ktala

Ktala Force Ghost star 6

Sep 7, 2002
    Andi

"Common, we gotta go. Someone is taking potshots at us." Her friend had a hold of her heading off for cover.

"Understood. You can leggo now, I'm alert now. Zig Zag so he can't get a good lock?"

"We hope.." Andi replied, as she took off.
    But she and Mynn giggled as they ran.

"My global and Yoda's com are tied. he could track us." Mynn said as they ran. Andi knew about Mynns and Brians Global. She grinned. "Good idea." She replied, as she ran after Mynn. Wow. The girl could move. Andi ended up adding a bit of Force ability to keep up with her. As they moved, Mynn asked her a question. "Andi, Can you send Elon or Yoda images of where we are incase the tracker's a bust?"

Andi nodded, as they dissapeared deeper into the crowds. "Can sure try." she replied, pointing off towards some huge ride attractions as they moved to get lost in the crowds.

Andi concentrated as they ran.

Elon

Elon looked over towards Master Yoda. "We better locate them quickly. If we lose Andi, it will be much harder to find them." He replied.

He noticed Yoda's comlink chirped at him. Yoda showed Elon the view screen. "Agree I do. Unsure I am of how long this will work."

As they began to move, Elon felt his bond with Andi. She had pinpointed a large structure, and even now, shown him a picture of it. He scanned the area, until he saw somthing similar. He pointed it out to Master Yoda.

"I do believe they are near the general area of that structure." Elon stated as they moved.

However, the crowds were at full capasity within the carnival, so moving fast was not an option. But they managed to make a steady pace through the crowds.

Tag: Mynn, and others.

9. Jauhzmynn

Jun 16, 2002
    "Thanks." She grinned, the woman wasn't sure if she were high because of running or the substance in her.

She saw the building Andi was pointing at.

"Good idea," Mynn snickered again. She was punch drunk, but somehow still alert. "Weird sensation." She muttered, scooting into the crowd, but not before she snagged Andi.

--yoda--

Yoda noted the beacon's locaition, and went with Elon and Plo Koon.

"A short cut there is along this route. Reach them quicker, we can."

He traced a path with a claw. It lead them to the building's exit.

"Try to get here we could. Welcome ideas I do."
    he looked at Elon and Plo.

<Tag all>

10. Fanficfan

Jul 12, 2005
    He watched the two terrans push their way through the crowd for a moment, then took off himself, aiming to intercept them just passed one of the more sedate rides. He knew he didn't have much time, that their masters wouldn't be far away. And that blasted shadow wont lay off
    Coming around the end of the ride he saw the two women. He grabbed the more alert one by the shoulder, "come with me. I know a place where you can hide until you work out what's wrong with your friend. But you'll have to trust me."

TAG: Andi, Mynn

11. Ktala

Ktala Force Ghost star 6

Sep 7, 2002
    Andi

Mynn looked towards the building Andi was pointing at. "Good idea," Mynn snickered again. "Weird sensation." She muttered, scooting into the crowd, but not before she snagged Andi.

Andi, muttered softly. "You telling me!..The vibes I'm picking up off of you..." Andi would have laughed, if it was not serious.

She and Mynn weaved their way throught the crowds, making their way towards the structure, so that their Masters could easily locate them.

Andi's was trying to guide Elon, busy changing her path, to make it hard for someone to follow. As Andi moved towards the structure, she zigged to one side, around some ride. Suddenly, there was a arm on her shoulder, as someone grabbed her shoulder. The Force fluxed around her.

"Come with me. I know a place where you can hide until you work out what's wrong with your friend. But you'll have to trust me."

Andi nearly yelled, as she suddenly whirled around. Brought up in Los Angeles, a stranger's hand to the shoulders was NOT a welcomed thing. The man said something, about hidding, and trusting him. Wait. How did HE know something was wrong with Mynn? Sure, she was giggly..but that didnt mean something was wrong, unless...

Andi wasnt sure, and she didnt want to wait to find out. Her response was immediate. She grabbed the offending hand, using a jujitsu manuever, and pressure points, as she yanked down hard, and twisted the man's hand and wrist.

"DoH!" she hissed to Mynn, as she moved, pushing the man far away from her, using a bit of Force to get the man far enought of way from them, to give them a of a headstart. Hoepfully, he would not see what direction they dissapeared in.

Andi darted, moving behind Mynn, as she now realized she had 2 possible things to worry about now. A shooter first, and now this guy..unless this guy was the shooter. "I dont NEED this..." she growled to herself, as they ran. He literally had moved up ON them..and Andi had not noticed until she felt a hand. That was scary.

//Master! Another person...//Andi stopped speaking as she leaped over an object in front of her. She then moved up to Mynn. "Let's duck over here..." she said as they moved. It was a pain not being able to talk to her like normal. She frowned for a moment, as they moved. She hated trying to blink in such a place, too many varables. So, she concentrated on running.

=-=-=-=-=-
    Elon
    Yoda noted the beacon's locaition, and went with Elon and Plo Koon.
    "A short cut there is along this route. Reach them quicker, we can."He traced a path with a claw. It lead them to the building's exit.

"Try to get here we could. Welcome ideas I do."
    he looked at Elon and Plo.

Plo spoke up. "I shall go to the buildings exit, and wait there. If they are being followed, they will not notice me. I think Master Elon should move to follow directly. Perhaps you can flank around, Master Yoda. That way, anyone who might be following them, we would have a chance to catch."

Elon nodded, and then turned to Master Yoda. "It sounds plausable. You can at least track them for abit. I can still feel Andi..."

He stopped when he suddenly felt a flux within the force. Somthing had caused Andi to go into panic mode. A few moments later, he received a message.

//Master! Another person...// Elon frowned when no other words came forth.

//Padawan??// he called out. He felt that she was deeply concentrating, and running.

Elon nodded. "It's gotten more complicated. We move now." he stated, as Master Plo Kloon, already was moving towards the structure.

Tag :Fanficfan, Mynn, anyone

12. Fanficfan

Jul 12, 2005
    Vask felt a pressure on his wrist, then sharp pain as it was twisted. His own combat training stopped Vask from landing flat on his face as he tucked into a roll. Back on his feet he followed their path into the crowds, "I'm just trying to help damnit!"
    Shaking his head, Vask sprinted after them.

OOC// jeez, ya try to help someone out and they throw you onto the floor. Kids these days.[face_monkey]

13. Jauhzmynn

Jun 16, 2002
    Mynn didn't like the fact she wasn't able to give Andi any early warning when she saw a strange man walk up on them. He managed to not only sneak up the both of them but touched Andi. Her friend reacted nearly instantly if not for a split second of surprise. Another second passed and he was being forcefully helped to the ground.

She should've sensed him.

Mynn's natural proximity sense picked him up but only when he got within a couple of meters. She couldn't warn Andi at all through mind speak. Dozens of things warped through Jauhzmynn's mind while the duo resumed their sprint. This was getting quite strange. Andi didn't seem to be altered like she was, so why couldn't she feel him.

Uh oh, Force user and one that's acting odd. Not good, bad day, bad day, bad day..

The padawan swallowed hard. This felt worse than eating a bucket full of KFC chicken in the middle of the night. The odd sesnaition was taking it's toll. She was starting to feel a bit of neusea and there was no time to take care of that. They had to move or be shot at again or worse.

//Yoda? Hey is this thing on?//

Crud. Nothing. I bet there isn't tech support for mind speak. Double crud.

Her global was still transmitting the coded signal to Yoda's com, She hopped the Masters would reach them before their hunters caught up or she couldn't move any farther. No amount of control or will power at this point was going to stop her body from voiding itself of a foreign toxin.

"Andi, we need another option to lose them and reach the masters faster."

The padawan gasped to her friend, her eyes starting to become a llittle unfocused. She knew passing Between would more then likly make her sick in her current condition but it wasn't an issue now. Forget the consiquences. Andi could do it, Mynn would have to hold it together.

They flew around a corner, both flatteneing themselves against the smooth surface of a durcrete building. It's radiating warmth gave Mynn some comfort. A serene clear blue sky with a few wispy clouds over head mocked their suppossedly fun day out..

Fun day indeed. The woman groused.

She pulled the global off her belt, extending the small screen that showed a tiny steady green light moving among hundreds of red ones. Brian and Farin did more to her gadget than she thought. There were two red dots in extreme close proximity to it. More likly Elon and Plo Koon. Buildings were displayed as transparent. The green dot moving around them and the red ones. Yoda's comlink and it was moving closer to their locaition, but not close enough or fast enough. Her hand shook slightly while showing Andi the screen, Mynn indicated the icons.

Oh boy.

She'd managed to isolaite the two red dots and change their color.

"Masters are green."

Mynn watched while the trio of green dots split up moving if differant directions. One green dot was making steady swift progress towards them.

"This one. Can you blink us closer to it?"

Jauhzmynn asked, eyes sweeping building tops, blaconys and the crowd for the trackers. Nothing..yet. She grimaced her stomach seemingly to attempt to turn itself inside out.

The woman shifted her weight, she heard a hollow clang and looked down. Underneather her foot was a service lift. She tapped it again pointing down at the ground.

"Misdirection for our persuers. Make 'em think we down there, while we blink to the closest master."

<Tag Andi>

=========

Yoda nodded. "A wise solution. Transmitted I have to your comlinks, my padawan's position. Use the force we can to find Andi."

He stated after a few taps, then looked up at them.

"May the force be with us."

Then headed off to flank the target and maybe find the shooter. The jedi masters weren't dressed as Jedi so they didn't stand out, but Yoda masked himself none the less. If what Elon said from his padawan was true, the padawans were being tracked by a force user. The duminuative being occasionally looked at his padd's

14. Fanficfan

Jul 12, 2005
    Vask sprinted after the two Terrans, they about a 50 meter lead on him when they ducked into an alley way, "ah sithspit," he muttered. He put on another burst of speed, hoping to reach the corner in time to see where they went.
    As he reached the corner Vask gripped the wall to tighten his turn, and stopped short when he saw the two women.
    "Please don't run again," he gasped before they could bolt, "I'm not trying to hurt you and I'm too old to chase young people through amusement parks."

15. Ktala

Ktala Force Ghost star 6

Sep 7, 2002
    *CURSE AN EDIT!*

A frown, dark and deadly began to spread accross the darkened face. Someone was interfearing with his game. His prey had began to move. He was enjoying the moment. Their Masters were too far behind to help them at the moment. And then, some some...person, dares to interfere in his games.

He pocketed his weapon, and began to move. He followed, using the Force to make his way through the crowds, as he did, noticing that the new person who had dared to touch his prey, was also following.

He would make him pay for running his fun.

He kept moving.

Andi

Andi zigged as they ran, and then quickly ducked around the corner. They both flatteneing themselves against the smooth surface of a durcrete building. Andi HATED running. She looked over, when Mynn spoke up. "Andi, we need another option to lose them and reach the masters faster." Mynn told her. Mynn padawan gasped to her friend, her eyes starting to become a little unfocused. Andi looked over worried. Whatever Mynn was suffering from, all this running was not helping. Andi nodded, as she caught her breath, and then jestured. They were close to the building that she had pointed out eariler.

Andi gestured, as the moved down the wall, and dissapeared behind a cart. Their objective was close now. Mynn looked at her Global. She'd managed to isolaite the two red dots and change their color.

"Masters are green." Andi simply nodded, as she kept an open eye for their chasers, as she wispered, "Let's keep moving..."

As they did, Mynn watched while the trio of green dots split up moving if differant directions. One green dot was making steady swift progress towards them. "This one. Can you blink us closer to it?" Jauhzmynn asked, eyes sweeping building tops, blaconys and the crowd for the trackers. Mynn grimaced.

Andi looked at the blip. Master Elon. "Not at the moment. Give me a sec. We need to find someplace..."

Suddenly, Andi heard a voice. "Please don't run again.." he gasped.

Okay. This was NOT fun anymore. Not only was this creep managing to keep UP with them...he seemed to be tracking them too darn well.

He called out, "I'm not trying to hurt you and I'm too old to chase young people through amusement parks." Andi yelled out, as she propelled Mynn and herself out of the area, using the force to zip out of sigh..."THEN STOP FOLLOWING!"

Andi shot around 3 rides in record time, holding on to Mynn as she used the Force to move the both of them, slightly levitating Mynn, to make it easier for her to move. This guy was giving her a major creep out.

Andi said softly, 'tOH!', as they headed for a open doorway, and the base of the tall structure.

//Master. You need to move someplace inside.// Andi sent to Elon. The response was almost immediate.

//Already working on it. Be careful.//He sent to her. He could feel her growing axienty, as she worried about Mynn. She seemed to be getting worse.

As they ducked inside the building, Andi quickly closed the door. She used the Force to lock it. Mynn shifted her weight, she heard a hollow clang and looked down. Underneather her foot was a service lift. She tapped it again pointing down at the ground.

"Misdirection for our persuers. Make 'em think we down there, while we blink to the closest master."

Andi looked at the lift. She quickly searched around, and found a button to call the lift. She pressed it, And then she grabbed Mynn. If this guy was a tracker, she was going to make it difficult. "Hold on." she said, as she began to leave tracks for the lift. Onces the doors opened, Andi levitated, taking Mynn with her. Using the Force, she pushed the button, sending the lift down, and began to levitate upwards, towards the next level up. She gently landed them carefully on the next lift up, and she was begining to feel the stress of running and levitating herself and Mynn. MAN, she hated running.

"I gotta wait. Elon is moving to a spot." she whispered. We need to put a few

16. Jauhzmynn

Jun 16, 2002
    More running, and more running. Dodging, weaving, sliding past people at speeds that'd make Jesse Lewis jealous. Mynn managed to keep up with Andi. Although the padawan enjoyed running, she knew her friend hated running. To her, it felt as close to flying as she could get without sprouting wings, but this moment endurance was reaching it's limits. It felt as if they'd sprinted nearly two or three kilomters even though they hadn't. Andi helped some by levitaiting her. It was a nice gesture but it made her feel worse to be out of contact with the ground. She wasn't going to tell Andi. it was most likely helping her friend move better.

Andi liked her misdirection idea but kicked it up a notch. Mynn was fine with it until she felt herself moved up nearly a full level. Under normal circumstances she wouldn't care. NOW she did.

"Ahhh crap, I wish you don't do that."

Mynn muttered while her stomach protested with aloud gurgle.,

"Aww shaddap."

The stomach obeyed for the moment. The vertigo was still much to be desired. They moved on until they came to a stop. Mynn bent over hands on her knees, blinking using every ounce of will power to resist the urge to chuck her cookies. Pulling the global off the belt to check the masters' progress.

"It seems he's alone for the moment."

Mynn showed Andi the screen. One single green dot blinked in a now vacant room.

"Now what?"

<tag All>

17. Ktala

Ktala Force Ghost star 6

Sep 7, 2002
    Andi

"Ahhh crap, I wish you don't do that." Mynn muttered while her stomach protested with aloud gurgle.,

Andi looked over towards her friend sympatheticlly. She knew she wasnt feeling well, but Andi needed to get some space between the people following them.

Mynn bent over hands on her knees, blinking using every ounce of will power to resist the urge to chuck her cookies. Pulling the global off the belt to check the masters' progress. "It seems he's alone for the moment." Mynn showed Andi the screen. One single green dot blinked in a now vacant room.

Andi was trying her best, not to panic, worried about Mynn. A blink, was possibly going to whip her out. But considering their options...

"Now what?" Mynn asked her. Andi pointed. "Up." She began heading Mynn towards the doorway. "I need to put a few walls between us and Mr. Helpful', before we can go. And it will keep us from getting shot at as well."

They quickly made their way up the noisy ride, as Andi closed doors behind them. As soon as she found a suitable room, she was going to stop and rest for abit.

tag: All

18. Fanficfan

Jul 12, 2005
    Vask watched, dejected, as the terrans disappeared around the corner, "I give up", he gasped. "Even if I catch 'em, they just run again."
    He was still recovering his breath when the idea hit him, the shadow! If I can stop him, maybe they'll stop running for a half a second.
    Carefully, so no one would see, he checked the power on his blaster. Then he slipped back into the crowds, heading for some high ground to try and spot the shooter.

19. Jauhzmynn

Jun 16, 2002
    Once inside Mynn glanced over at her friend.

"Ya' know, if you spend time worring about me, you won't eb able to focus." The woman shrugged. She was again standing with her hands resting on her knees, squeesing her eyes shut, willing her body to co-operate. After a few deep slow breathes the urge was gone.

"Do what you need to do, I'll adapt. Everything happens for a reason, even this."

Her hand device showed the tiny green icon carefully making it's way into the empty 'fresher.

"Humm, I wonder where he is?"

She half mused to herself watching the dot. The screen only showed the building's outline, walls, doors, and windows, but not the rooms' contents. She'd need more sophisticaited equipment for that. The dot appeared to be close to the middle of a large room.

"I'm more concerned of how you are Andi."

<Tag>

20. Fanficfan

Jul 12, 2005
    Lightsabers flashed through the darkness. Clear, brilliant blue, against deep, throbbing crimson. Behind each blade a face was hidden in the cowls of hooded robes, concealing their identities. Not that it mattered, no to these two warriors.
    Without warning, one of the warriors broke away from the fight, dark cloak swirling into nothing as the red blade vanished. Swallowed by the shadows.
    The shadows deepened, and though not a breath of wind stirred, the sound of a gentle breeze filled the room.
    The Jedi raised her saber back to a relaxed guard, centering herself for whatever was to come. But the shadow warrior surprised her, his blade was as if it were made of pure shadow, invisible in the dark room. It drove towards her heart, and only a subtle prompting from the Force allowed her to deflect it away. She never even saw it, or him. She reached out with the Force, letting it guide her hands, and swung. Her blue blade stopped dead in the air, caught in the shadow. Slowly a thin line of blue appeared, stretching out of her blade and giving definition to the blade that had caught her own. Short, dark. Deadly.
    He whirled away, then drove his blade back in. She didn?t move, knowing that it wouldn?t reach her from that range. He thrust anyway, and the short blade doubled in length, its tip just coming far enough to burn her stomach. The Jedi yelped as she leaped back, mostly in surprise as she automatically suppressed the pain with the Force.
    Now the shadow warrior came on, raining blows upon the Jedi. Each strike hammered into her defense, leaving her gasping for breath. Finally she buckled, legs collapsing from the power of the last blow as her lightsaber fell from her hands.
    The shadow warrior stood over her, blade to her throat, speaking too softly for anyone else to hear. He obviously said something to upset her.
    ?NEVER!? she screamed. Blasting him away with the Force she stood up, slamming him into a bulkhead, crushing the air from his lungs. Her eyes blazed, ?I shall never betray the Jedi.?
    He forced air into his lungs, ?you already? have,? he gasped. ?You just? don?t? realize yet.?
    He tried to stand but his body, starved for oxygen, wouldn?t obey him. ?The Sith won?t? need help? to destroy? the Jedi? you?ll do it? for them.?
    Her lightsaber found her hand, blue blade snapping back into existence. ?No,? she said softly, ?but I will destroy you.?
    His vision was filled with blue for a moment, then blackness.

I jerked awake. The proximity alarm was blaring, and Jive was screeching at me. 30 seconds till Corellia. Cutting it a bit fine aren?t you?
    Shut up. Leave me alone.
    I slapped the alarm off, ?ok Jive, I?m up. We all set??
    The little droid whistled an affirmative. Then added an inquisitive set of beeps.
    ?No I?m fine, just a really weird dream Jive, that?s all.?
    But inwardly I wondered if it might have been more. I?d read about Jedi having visions, maybe I?d just experienced one myself.
    Or you're going crazy.
    Of course I'm not going crazy, I've been there for years.
    As the Hyperspace timer reached zero, I pushed the levers forward to reveal. Corellia. Almost instantly the comm buzzed, ?unidentified ship, this is Corellia aerospace control, activate your transponder and transmit you ID code."
    ?Copy that control, transponder on and I?m transmitting ID code now.?
    Flicking the comm off, I turned slightly, ?you?d better have done a good job on this ID jive, otherwise we?re both scrap. You realize that right??
    An indignant series of beeps came across the intercom. ?Chill Jive, I know you did a good job, I?m only joking.?
    Moments later the comm beeped again, ?You?re clear to land on pad 17. Just follow the beacon down. Someone will meet you there.?
    ?Thanks control, see you on the way out.?

Less than 5 minutes later I had set down on the pad. I?d just popped the canopy when a green & black uniformed man came up to my ship. I leapt down and he extended a hand to me, ?Aren Moran,? he said, as we shook.
    ?G?day Aren, nice to meet you. I?m Micheal Vask.?
    ?Um,

21. Jauhzmynn

Jun 16, 2002
    OCC: Fanfiction, you're doing great. No nobody wants to kill you. I promise. All of us waited for you, none wanted to move so fast that you'd be left in the dust. Feel free to create more than one person, it makes it even more fun. Andi and me might've taken off, but it doesn't mean yourmerc can't still eventually catch us. it gives some suspense.

22. Fanficfan

Jul 12, 2005
    OOC// Oh he'll catch you, don't worry. He just needs some caf[face_coffee]
    I'll have to think something up for that Jedi then. hmm, so hard to write from a womans perspective.
    Was it a specter of the past?
    Or a vision of the future?
    Doesn't matter, as long as it wasn't a splinter in the minds eye.

23. Jauhzmynn

Jun 16, 2002
    OOC: or maybe a "Wrinkle In Time" :-D He may not, it depends. If you've trobule writting froma female's POV, ask me.

24. Ktala

Ktala Force Ghost star 6

Sep 7, 2002
    The Shadow

Vask watched, dejected, as the terrans disappeared around the corner, ter. Then he slipped back into the crowds, heading for some high ground to try and spot the shooter.

Meanwhile, the Shadow grinned. The annoying little man, who had been chasing his pretty prey, finally moved away from them. At last. He would be able to complete his little game. He looked in the direction the girls had dissapeared. He wondered if they would come down the same way. He doubted it. The other man had spooked them royal. Idiot. He looked at the building they had run into. He shook his head. He decided that they would probably try to make their way back to their master, or hold up in the building. Which option to take?

He looked at the tower again, and grinned. Slowly, he started heading for the building they had run into, stalking behind them.

Master Plo Kloon, was edging his way around the building, looking for anything that might look suspecious.

TAG: Vask
    =-=--

Andi

Once inside the ride, Mynn glanced over at Andi. "Ya' know, if you spend time worring about me, you won't be able to focus."

Andi nodded slowly, as she leaned against the wall, cathing her own breath. She hated running. But with Mynn outta sorts, and two possible beings chasing them, she didnt see much of a choice. She withheld the groan she felt.

"Do what you need to do, I'll adapt. Everything happens for a reason, even this." Mynn replied, as she looked at her device. "Humm, I wonder where he is?" Andi heard her say.

"I'm more concerned of how you are Andi."

"I'll be alright." Andi quickly answered. But in truth she was kinda worried. She normally only 'blinked' in areas that she knew, or were familiar to her. She had practiced homing in on Elon before, but usually, it was only her. Now, she had Mynn with her, and Mynn was unable to assist, because of whatever had gotten to her. And THAT was even a greater worry. And all these people. She never had to blink around so many moving targets before, into an unknown spot. So many variables. But, if it was something more insidious besides something that made Mynn feel intoxicated....then all the running they did was bound to make it react quicker.

Andi nodded. It was no longer a choice in the matter. She concentrated, reaching Elon easily.

//Master?// she paused. //You ready?// she asked him, as she moved closer towards Mynn. Andi felt his mental confirmation that he was ready for whatever she planned to do next.

Andi suddenly heard a door open far below them. She decided that there was no more time. She grabbed on to Mynn, as she began to concentrate.

"Now comes the fun part..." she muttered as she felt the familiar sensation of cold, and the ground tilting underneath them, and then suddenly the rush of movement.....

Andi peeked open her eyes, when the light hit them. Her head hurt. She had clinched her teeth so hard, she had not even noticed it. She looked around, and then she looked up, when she saw Elon moving towards them.

"That....was diffrent." she murmored softly. She decided now was a perfect time to sit down. So she did.

Elon

//Master// Elon looked around him, as their was a pause. //You ready?// came the rest of the sentence. He sent her a mental reply, that he was indeed ready and waiting for her.

Elon hated whenever Andi did her 'trick'. For a moment, if left the bond feeling empty and blank..as if she was non-existant. It made his stomach lurch with the feeling.

Elon stood still, only his eyes looking around for where they might....

Elon turned, feeling the failiar 'rush' of air in the area, He saw Andi and Mynn, huddled close to each other, as they came into view close to him.

Elon frowned immediately, not liking the sensations he was picking up. He was moving forward, when he heard Andi mutter softly, "That was ... diffrent.", before quickly sitting on the ground.

Elon was quick with the scanner, as he began to confirm the strangesss he was p

25. Jauhzmynn

Jun 16, 2002
    Eventhough Jauhzmynn braced herself for the coming vertigo that came with the trip, she wasn't prepared for the consiquences with her current condition.

It was still too blasted cold for her tastes. Shivering momentarily, by the time her body adjusted to the ambient tempreture of the room, she noted the vertigo was still there. Andi slowly sank to the floor, while Mynn was still standing albeit wobbly, for the moment.

"Oh boy." Came a very soft utterance, even dizzy she was more focused on her friend than herself.

"You did it, but are you going to be alright?"

Standing is a bad idea. it was only a second before Yoda's padawan was sitting down next to Andi.

Maybe this isn't a good idea either.

Now being still, the fatigue caught up with her with the speeed of one of the maglev trains along with everything else.

She HAD to hold it together incase Elon needed help. Falling alseep here with two pursurers on their tails wouldn't be wise.

She looked up at Elon wavy form from her seat on the cool floor.

Oh man, someone stop the ride, it's not fun any more.

<tag Andi>

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.