main
side
curve
  1. In Memory of LAJ_FETT: Please share your remembrances and condolences HERE

What if you woke up and could use the Force? RR (JA)

Discussion in 'Fan Fiction Stories--Classic JC Board (Reply-Only)' started by JediClare, Mar 19, 2002.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Ktala

Ktala Force Ghost star 6

Sep 7, 2002
    Elon - Healers Ward

Elon and Healer An Paj were quite busy, by the time they had reached the healers ward with Mynn. Master Yoda and the new person, Vask were not too far behind, as they began to work on finding out exactally what the chemicals in Mynn's bloodstream was doing to her.

As Healer An Paj delt with running the blook analysis, Elon took the time to check in on Andi. She had been exhausted since their return. He had walked her to their quarters and had then left. He could feel that she was still there, but she was not responding to him.

She would probably sleep for awhile.

With a sigh, Elon checked on the next test results, as he watched a monitor. It was going to be a very long afternoon, and they needed to purge the drug from Mynn's system as soon as possible, before it could do her any more harm.

Meanwhile, Anj was checking the checmicals in the so called 'cure' that Vask had given him. His eyebrows shot upwards, as he read the checmical analysis of the drugs in the vial. He then walked back, and looked at the readout of the drugs within Mynn's system.

The blue healer stopped Elon, and showed him the results.
    It was a deadly toxic mixture, if the two drugs were combined.

With that news, the two began to renew their efforts on purging the drug from Mynn's system.

Tag

Andi

Andi was in her quarters within the area she shared with Master Elon. She turned down the lights, and her sheilds were as tight as she could manage them. She shook, as she snuggled under a blanket she had wrapped around her. She felt as if the tempreture had suddenly plummeted. She closed her eyes, and tried to lay down, working on taking a nap. She could still feel the strange pulse from before. But she didnt want to bother anyone with it now. Mynn needed help.

She curled up on her bed, and tried to take a nap, quieting the voices in her mind, as she tried to focus on something else. She was so tired.

Shadow

He had moved along, on his own pace. The other had foiled his plans. But he had a backup. And that one who had ruined his plans. Yes, he would add him into his plans for vengence.

He picked up his com-link, and he moved within the shadows of the temple.

He had plenty of time.

2. Fanficfan

Fanficfan Jedi Master star 3

Jul 12, 2005
    OOC: What about the masters who took on a terran student? Would they be in on the secret? Cause if they wouldn't be then I'll edit my scene with Nejaa and Micheal too.

EDIT: Editted both the Vask/Yoda scene and the Micheal/Nejaa scene. No mention of earthlings now. Although the Micheal/Nejaa scene has some interesting lead on points.

3. Jauhzmynn

Jauhzmynn Jedi Padawan star 4

Jun 16, 2002
    OCC: Humm. <rubs chin> Good question there. I'd figure generally they wouldn't be unless the masters were one of the council.(Yoda, mace etc.) OR if their student told him/ her IF the force and council thought it nesasary. But who knows,:-D It's all biscuits and gravey.:-D

Andi whada' ya' think?

4. Ktala

Ktala Force Ghost star 6

Sep 7, 2002

Hmmm..

Well, I think most of us do have Masters on the Council, for exactally that reason. hehehe.

And to keep them safe, while I think the Coucil would tell them, that their students are special, and come from an "unknown" planet, they wont get much into details. Most of the terrans tend to develop a bit diffrently, so they might consider that some sort of 'racial trait'...

But they are not going to get into the entire mess, of just how they are. To them, 'Terran' is just another species, and they know of the cover story. They will stay quiet, to protect their students as well.

5. Jauhzmynn

Jun 16, 2002
    That's what I thought. :)

I can't respond much sicne the charactor is probably sedaited during the detox prosess.

6. Ktala

Ktala Force Ghost star 6

Sep 7, 2002
    Elon - Healers Ward

Elon and Healer An Paj were quite busy now. An Paj showing him the two drugs mixed into a deadly toxin was like putting them back to square one. They figured they would not tell the person hunting that little secret, because it would be doubtful, that they would live long, once they actually killed someone.

With that news, the two began to renew their efforts on purging the drug from Mynn's system. An Paj was working on a herbal remedy, While Elon was working on a full system flush. Not the most pleasnt of things, but it would help clean the drug from Mynn's system quickly.

Plo Kloon hovered nearby as well, knowing full well just how quick Mynn could 'dissapear'. He had other reasons for hovering as well, but for the most part, stayed quiet, as he meditated nearby.

Tag

Andi

Andi was under a blanket, ignoring the faint call she felt from Elon. He didnt need to be distracted right now. And neither did she. She wondered why she felt so strange? True, she had never blinked around so many other non Force users before, or such a long distance. She felt sooo tired.

Soon she started to drift off to sleep. She was so tired, she didnt notice that the necklace that hung low on her neck had softly began to glow.

When Andi opened her eyes once more, she was in a dark forest. In the distance, she saw somone sitting on a log. She looked up, and gave a soft groan.

"Not again..." she stated softly.

With a shrug, she began to head towards the figure sitting on the log. She got within earshot of the person, when she heard a voice.

"About time, slowpoke."

Andi sat down on a nearby stone, and groaned.

She stuck out her tounge, before he turned around...and was rewarded by having to quickly duck a spitwad being tossed in her direction. As she sat up, the man shook his head.

"You're wondering why your feeling the way you do?" he told her.

Andi made a face, as she sighed.

"You plan on telling me why?" she asked.

The man smiled.

"Eventually.

Andi groaned once more.

TAG:ALL

OCC:Mynn...Just post for Yoda!!

7. Jauhzmynn

Jun 16, 2002
    Yoda and Vask in the healer's ward:

The small master talked with the young man for the few minutes it took to get to the healer's ward, once there he turned looking up at him. The healer's cared for Vask's wounds until the man was better than new.

"Provide you with lodging we will, if you wish to stay. In the safe care of Master healer An Paj, my padawan is."

In the other room- An Paj Mynn----

Master Yoda didn't leave his padawan's side while the healer's used a combinaition of modern medicine, herbal remidies from countless worlds and the force to aid in the detoxificaition process. The duminiaitive Master made sure he wasn't in the blue skinned healer's way. He tended to get cranky when beings got underfoot needlessly, even if it were a jedi grandmaster.

Their charge was laying curled up on her side on the bed, eyes half closed, not liking the whole affair one it. She didn't know what was worse, the weird hued cocktail in her system or what she was darted with by the unknown assailant. She'd felt queasy for the past hour, and getting cranky but chose to be a quiet cooperaitve paitent. An Paj mutered and groused to himself about her not stating if and when she was in any pain. Only saying.

"It's not too bad."

Even when it looked obvious that it was more than a 'little uncomfortable'. A puzzled look crossed his features when the toxins seemed to refuse to leave her body in an expediant manner.

"It's not leaving her system. I've managed to sequester the drug to the stomach but seems to be trying to reasborb."

"How long can you keep that up?" A voice inquired closing in on the healer. Paj glanced over seeing Brian.

"Only until her body is in danger of using it's muscles for nutrience." He sighed softly, at least hr brother knew to stay out from under foot.

"That could be days."

Brian said quietly, standing next to the healer watching his sister under guard of Yoda and Plo Koon's ever watchful eyes. He'd been in the ward since she was brought in. Quietly lending support as well pacing the outter corridors. He stood watching her for a while,asking the healers questions about what they were doing. It dawned on him when he observed some more..

"Ohh, that's what you're doing. She'll fight that urge, see?"
    He gestured towards the monitor showing her body's reactions to the force's use on her, Mynn curled up tighter forcing herself to recover a semblance of normal facial colouraition. Yoda and Plo Koon stood near by either in a protective manner or guard. Brian wasn't sure of which, maybe both, but the Dorian's gaze never left Mynn.

tigger, seems you'er tendancy to bolt out of rooms at warp nine will be served a speeding ticket curtisy of Officer Koon. He thought with amusement.[/i] Att'll learn ya'[/i]
    An Paj's eyebrow went up as realizaition reached home.

"She doesn't realise it's not the drug. The sensations must be similar enough."

"Hm." Brian grunted, pointed towards her asking with his eyes permission to talk to Mynn. Paj nodded.

"Hey tigger," He found a stool and sat down, Plo gave him a nod, he returned it. "You look horrible kid and probably feel like crud.."

She rose an eyebrow. "Ya' think?" She said ala Jack 'O'Niell style. "Sorry," Came an apoligetic mutter. "Gettin' a lil' cranky. It's a bit uncomfortable."

"S'ok, kid. That queasy feeling? It's these guys trying to get that mess out of you."

A BIT uncomfortable?? She must be in a lot of pain to admit it. Brian mused.

She scooted farther the blanket, "Opps, didn't know." The mufled croak issued from somewhere under the blankets.

"Well, you were out for a bit."

After a moment of thought, and not able to put up with the naesua much longer, Mynn pulled her cover down to expose an eye, glanced around looking for the nearest'fresher. Then atempted to bolt for the door without success. She got as far as the bedside and ozzed to the floor. Her legs weren't going to work right, and the room seemed to swim. Brain and Plo helped her up, e

8. Ktala

Ktala Force Ghost star 6

Sep 7, 2002
    Elon - Healers Ward

With Mynn now purged of the toxins in her body, Elon was able to guide a few other healers into looking into the Force deadening drug. He himself was not that much of an expert in such things. An Paj knew some, but there was another Master whos knowledge of such things was much more detailed.

Elon excused himself to go into his office, and send a message to the other Jedi. He also sent her a file, which showed the drug that they were know investigating. With any luck, she could possibly shed some light on the subject.

With that taken care of, Elon turned a worried mind towards his charge. Andi had not responded eariler, and now he was picking up a very strange sensation from her. It was similar to something he had felt a few months back.

Plo Kloon even after Mynn had drifted off to sleep. Healer An Paj, was busy shooing everyone not needed from the area, to let Mynn sleep. Elon walked up to Plo Kloon.

"I will be checking into my quarters for abit. Please let me know if any changes." With that, Elon left the room, heading for his quarters.

Suddenly he stopped, frowning deeply, as he felt a sudden shift.

He then switched directions, and began running down a corridor.

Towards the gardens.

Tag folks in healers ward

Andi

Andi might have been in her bed, but in her minds eyes, she was sitting on a familiar lump of rock, not liking the situation at all.

Whenever she saw, HIM, she knew that trouble was usually not too far behind. He simply smiled, watching her for a bit before he began to speak. And speak he did. For ages, it seemed like. Going over stuff, Andi barely understood. He assured her, she would once she woke up.

In the background of her mind, Andi was barely aware that Elon was trying to reach her, but it was hard to make the connection. Like a fuzzy wall was between them She hated the sensation. Finally, in what seemed like hours to her, she woke up with a start.

She was not in her room, where she had fallen asleep, but in the gardens.

Wearing a sheet. And not much else.

Andi reached out in the Force, as she clutched the sheet around her, trying to figure out the time. The sun was just setting, as she looked about.

//?!?!?!?!?!??!//

Andi felt like when she first had arrived. She was too much in shock, so she simply sat, trying to sort out what had just happened.

TAG:Any

==========================
    Shadow

Shadow had made it back to his favorite hiding spot, he now had several new adgendas on his list. First of all, he wanted to find out who that stranger was. The one who had dared interefered with his little hunt. Now it would be harder getting to them. But, he still had some ideas on that as well.

But this new person. Was he going to be a pain, or perhaps something usefully to his ultimate plans. Shadow smirked. He also had his own associates he could call on, not that they knew it. Like that little creature he had used awhile back. That could be fun to do again.

Shadow pulled out his comlink, as he paced in his area. It was time to get some information.

9. Ktala

Ktala Force Ghost star 6

Sep 7, 2002
    OOC: FANFICFAN!!!

You still out there?!?!?!?!

10. Fanficfan

Jul 12, 2005
    OOC: Of course I'm still here. I was beginning to wonder about you and Jauhzmynn though...
    Anyway, here's a Vask post I put together. Hope it doesn't mess up any plans.

Vask
    After his talk with Yoda, Vask made his way to the small but comfortable apartment the Jedi had provided for him. He tried briefly to sleep but found that whatever healing his force-induced catnap had done, it had also filled him with energy. Muttering slightly about the advantages of common painkillers and a bacta patch Vask grabbed the datapad with it's map of the Temple and headed down the hall towards the turbolifts. He had vague thoughts of stopping down in the mess hall to get some food, but he never really decided where he was going until he arrived in the Temple gardens. Wow, the holos I've seen just don't justice to this place, it really is amazing. He started walking around the gardens, exploring without any real purpose in mind.
    He'd been wondering in this fashion for nearly half an hour when he saw someone appear in his peripheral vision. He looked around, startled, and found one of the young ladies he'd just agreed to protect standing there looking confused and wearing nothing but a sheet. Well you don't see that every day, he though as he moved closer, circling around before hand so she'd be able to see him coming.
    By the time Vask reached her she was seated but little else had changed. He quickly removed his jacket and offered it to her. "Do Jedi Padawans normally show up in the gardens wearing just a sheet? Or are you trying to start a trend?"

TAG: Andi

11. Jauhzmynn

Jun 16, 2002
    OOC: Still here anfiction.
    My job ahs me really tied up, and your psot is perfectly fine. Toss in whatever monkey wrench you want. Main point have fun.:)

I like the line" Do all jedi padawans go around wearing jsut a sheet or you starting a trend?"
    LOL
    TOGA TOGA TOGA!!!! party!!.:-D jk She's a native roman jedi.;-)

12. Ktala

Ktala Force Ghost star 6

Sep 7, 2002
    OOC: hehehehe. Great post, Fanficfan!

Andi

Andi sat very still, as she realized she was in the gardens, with nothing but a sheet with her. She was a long way from her room, and for minutes, she had trouble focusing her thoughts. The sun was setting, but realizing your naked, tends to take away from the beauty of a sunset.

As she sat there, trying to figure out what had happened, and what she would do next, she caught movement nearby. Andi yanked the sheet tightly, startled, as she froze, trying to see who was moving about. Andi went three shades of red, as she realized with horror it was not another Jedi, but the man that had chased them eariler. Same day? Wow. What was his name...? Vask. yes, that was it. She squinted her eyes as he came a bit closer. She was NOT going to move.

Vask suprised her. He quickly removed his jacket and offered it to her. "Do Jedi Padawans normally show up in the gardens wearing just a sheet? Or are you trying to start a trend?"

Andi felt her cheeks burn even more, as she made a face. She wished she could simply dissapear. She then shrugged her shoulders, and shook her head. "Start a trend, of course!" she replied, trying not to sound so embarrised. "Not that there is much diffrence from the tunics they wear around here ... thought I'd try something diffrent." She was NOT going to try and explain it. She had no clue what had happened, and she sure as heck was not about to admit it. She took the jacket he offered, but then froze..as she tried to figure out how to put it on, without him seeing even MORE of her than what was already showing. A few quick ties, and twists, and she managed to wrap the sheet in such a way, that it covered what was needed. She quickly slipped on the jacket.

"Thanks..." She said softly, as she now carefully stood up. She wobbled a bit, and she shook her head. "Sorry..." she murmored. "Not quite myself, just yet." Andi looked up, and then over to the side of the gardens. She reached her forhead, rubbing the temples a moment, before she spoke once more.

"Ummm. I think, I should head back to my quarters...and change clothes. Enough of my fashion show for now." She looked over at Vask. "Have you eaten yet?" she asked him.."I think I could use a cup of Cafa right now.." Andi closed her eyes for a moment, as she suddenly remembered she was not the only one feeling off. She tried to see if she could feel Mynn's presence back within the Force. Doing so allowed her to feel anothers presesnce. Andi opened her eyes and smiled. She then laughed softly.

"Excuse me. I need to return to my quarters for a moment. Last thing I need, is to explain to the Masters why im walking around Toga style."

Andi took a few careful steps. She felt better as she walked. Taking a big breath of air, she began to make her way out of the gardens, pausing ever so often to get her bearings. She was trying not to think thoughts of revenge to a certain being, once she made her way back to her quarters. At her pace, it was going to take awhile.

Elon

Elon stood near the entrance of the gardens. He had been running, but stopped, once the strange sensation from Andi subsided. He knew the calling card feeling well. But showing up in the gardens, well that was something new. He felt her embarrasement, as she came to realize that she was quite naked underneath the sheet. Elon was simply happy that she remembered to bring the sheet.

He stopped, listening to Andi speak to the new person, Vask. Elon was not sure how he felt about the young man yet, but Master Yoda seemed to be taking him at face value at the moment. He felt Andi's tenative check within the Force, searching. He sent her back a wave of assurance.

Elon would hang back for now. No need to interupt just yet.

TAG: ANYONE

13. Fanficfan

Jul 12, 2005
    Vask
    "Starting a trend indeed," Vask chuckled. Then turned away to give her some privacy while she... rearranged herself.
    After a few moment she spoke again, "Thanks," He spun back around to find her up on her feet, she wobbled slightly and Vask was about to reach out a hand to steady her but she recovered quickly. "Sorry... Not quite myself, just yet.
    "It's no problem, you had quite the day today."
    "Ummm. I think I should head back to my quarters...and change clothes. Enough of my fashion show for now." She looked over at Vask. "Have you eaten yet?" she asked him.."I think I could use a cup of Cafa right now.."
    "A nice cup of Cafa and a decent meal would certainly go down well about now."
    He gave her a slightly bemused grin when she started laughing, I didn't say anything funny did I? Vask thought to himself, as she continued.
    "Excuse me. I need to return to my quarters for a moment. Last thing I need, is to explain to the Masters why im walking around Toga style."
    "Well, the Toga is good enough for the Alderaanian philosophers. Besides, it looks good on you." As soon as the words were out of his mouth Vask wanted nothing more than to take them back, nice going Hutt-drool. Real slick.
    "Uh, you go do what you gotta do, I'll just meet you in the dining hall... If you still wanna get that Cafa... Uh, yeah..." With that he headed for the exit, striving to look casual but probably failing miserably. As soon as he rounded a corner he sprinted away from the gardens until he found a nice quiet area somewhere higher in the temple.
    "Nice one Vask," he hissed to himself as he stepped into a recessed niche. "Why don't you just invite her into your bed next time you stupid nerf-herder? She's a Jedi for kriffs sake. An hour ago she thought you wanted to kill her, two hours ago you were following her around an amusement park. You know nothing about this woman except that she comes from some practically unknown world beyond the Outer Rim, and you don't even know her name... Stay the hell away from her."
    He wanted nothing more than to punch something, but knew that the polished stone surface would only give him cause to spend more time in the medical ward. He compromised by punching his leg, then started making his way back down to the dining hall to meet up with the Jedi, if she bothered to show.

OOC: hehehe, that was a bit of fun.
    On a side note, do you ladies think it'll matter if Micheal is running on a different timeframe to Andi, Mynn and Vask? At least until they meet up?

14. Ktala

Ktala Force Ghost star 6

Sep 7, 2002
    OOC: Glad ya like! ;)

Andi

Andi was glad when Vask turned away to give her some privacy while she rearranged herself. After a few moment she spoke again, "Thanks," He spun back around to find her up on her feet, she wobbled slightly and Vask was about to reach out a hand to steady her but she recovered quickly. "Sorry... Not quite myself, just yet. " she said softly.

"It's no problem, you had quite the day today."

Andi gave a nod. "Ummm. I think I should head back to my quarters...and change clothes. Enough of my fashion show for now." She looked over at Vask. "Have you eaten yet?" she asked him.."I think I could use a cup of Cafa right now.."

"A nice cup of Cafa and a decent meal would certainly go down well about now." He answered quickly. Well, at least the one called Vask seemed normal. She still didnt quite trust him, but she was at the temple now. And she really COULD use a bit to eat.

Vask was quick with the reply. "Well, the Toga is good enough for the Alderaanian philosophers. Besides, it looks good on you." Andi stared at her feet, trying not to let the grin she felt reach her face. Her cheeks flushed again.

"Uh, you go do what you gotta do, I'll just meet you in the dining hall... If you still wanna get that Cafa... Uh, yeah..." With that he headed for the exit. Andi noticed he seemed to be moving rather quickly. A few seconds later, he was gone, and she could hear rapidly moving footsteps. She stood for a moment, quietly musing what that was all about, before her stomach reminded her it was in need of food.

With a wobbly step, she turned, and made her way to the edge of the gardens...

To be met by Elon. She looked up, too tired to even say anything else. She just shook her head.

"I take it, our friend is back." he stated gently, as they began walking back to their quarters. Andi gave a nod. "I REALLY hate his little tricks.." she muttered.

Elon grinned, but wisely decided to to respond just yet. He simply walked with her back to their quarters. Only when entering the room, did he make a comment.

"Nice clothing. Glad you remember the sheet."

With a small shriek, Andi bounded off for her room, pausing only long enough to toss the jacket she had borrowed towards him.

Elon laughed, as he heard the door quietly swoosh close. He then picked up the borrowed jacket. He gently laid his hands on it, using the Force to find out more about its owner, while Andi got dressed proper.

He was quiet for many long moments, until he heard the doorway open once more, and Andi re-appeared, this time more properly dressed, but in civilian clothing. He raised an eyebrow, but said nothing.

Andi took the jacket. "I should return it to him.." she stated, shrugging her shoulders. "Indeed." Elon replied, giving her a knowing look. Andi gave a slight yawn. "I wont be long. Still kinda tired."

Elon nodded, as he watched Andi leave, heading for the smell of Cafa. She felt like she hadn't eaten in a week. That was strange. Probably had something to do with why she felt so tired. Oh well, easy to take care of.

Andi entered the meal area, and began to look around, as she grabbed a tray.

TAG: Fanficfan, Mynn...

OOC#2: On a side note, do you ladies think it'll matter if Micheal is running on a different timeframe to Andi, Mynn and Vask? At least until they meet up?

I got no problem with it.

15. Fanficfan

Jul 12, 2005
    Vask
    Vask had made it to the dining hall and he'd managed to grab a decent selection of food and found a table when he saw the woman enter and grab a tray. He waved to her to show where he was sitting and waited while she got some food, idly picking at his own in the mean time. He stood as she approached and pulled a chair out from the table for her, "we didn't exactly meet in the best circumstances so I propose a fresh start. My name is Vask, Dernan Vask, bounty hunter and merc for hire. Currently employed by the Jedi Order."

OOC: Gotta try and get more Micheal happening, hopefully be easier with the different timeline.

16. Jauhzmynn

Jun 16, 2002
    OOC:
    I'm trying to think up a psot. My 40+hour a week job has my brain ties up at this point. post will come soon.

17. Ktala

Ktala Force Ghost star 6

Sep 7, 2002
    Andi

Andi walked into the meal area, and grabbed a tray. She had just barely began to start picking items, after pouring herself a cup of Cafa, when she spoted someone waving to her.

Vask.

She finished picking out her foods, wondering why she was eating with him. She was starving, true, but she couldnt figure out why she had asked him to join her. It was the most strangest feeling.

Andi approached the table, and pulled a chair out from the table for her. Andi looked up a momment, before she took a seat "We didn't exactly meet in the best circumstances so I propose a fresh start. My name is Vask, Dernan Vask, bounty hunter and merc for hire. Currently employed by the Jedi Order."

Andi nearly choked. The Jedi Order? What had that green toad done now?!?! Andi sat down, and shook her head.

"Now, thats something you dont hear too often." she said, trying to give a smile, as she reached over, to take a huge gulp of her coffee. It was so surreal. After waking up in the gardens, everything felt funny. And she still had not heard from Mynn yet. Master Elon was no help either. With a long sigh, she put down her cup.

"Im Andi.: she said, mumoring slighlty. How does one exactally break into conversation with someone who had been chasing you not so long ago? Andi gave a slight grin. "Sorry..dont have quite a interesting title as you." She paused, taking antoher sip of coffee. She then looked up straight at Vask and asked. "There was antoher guy there. Did you see him too? Was he working with you?" she asked.

As Andi waited for a response, she gently started to pick over her food, deep in thought. Something was going on. Why did Master Yoda trust him so? Had to be something to it. Andi began to bat a berry around her plate, as she drank her cafa.

Andi stopped suddenly, her head came up slowly, as she looked over to a set of doors not to far away. She had the distinct feeling they were being watched.

TAG:b]Vask[/b], Mynn

18. Fanficfan

Jul 12, 2005
    Vask
    "Not that's something you don't hear too often."
    Vask chuckled as the woman sat down, "it's not something I say very often."
    "Im Andi," she murmured, grinning slightly. "Sorry..dont have quite a interesting title as you."
    "What do you mean? Andi, Jedi Padawan isn't a title?" He shot back with a grin on his face.
    "There was another guy there. Did you see him too? Was he working with you?" Andi asked, wiping the grin off Vask's face.
    "Yeah I saw him, and no he definately wasn't working with me. That rancor spit took a chunk out of my shoulder with a lightsaber when I went after him." She'd been playing with some of her food while he spoke, then her head came and she turned to watch the doors.
    "What's wrong? Was there someone there?"

19. Jauhzmynn

Jun 16, 2002
    OOC:
    I'm posting tomorrow(Thrusday). I hve to get sleep. Unless I cn write this on in the car on the laptop. Yeah I'll do that.:)

20. Ktala

Ktala Force Ghost star 6

Sep 7, 2002
    OOC: Back from the Dragon!

Andi

Vask chuckled as the woman sat down, "it's not something I say very often." he replied to her eariler comment. "Im Andi," she murmured, grinning slightly. "Sorry..dont have quite a interesting title as you."
    "What do you mean? Andi, Jedi Padawan isn't a title?" He shot back with a grin on his face.

"Not the same.." she murmored softly. She then spoke up once more, this time serious. "There was another guy there. Did you see him too? Was he working with you?" Andi asked, wiping the grin off Vask's face.

"Yeah I saw him, and no he definately wasn't working with me. That rancor spit took a chunk out of my shoulder with a lightsaber when I went after him." Andi heard him, but something was catching her attention. She turned to watch the doors.

"What's wrong? Was there someone there?" she heard Vask ask. She started to reply, when again she felt a much stronger pulse. Andi put down her fork. It wasnt Elon.

//Master, Im picking up something ... strange.. It feels like...// Andi stood up now. She looked over slowly at Vask for a moment. "Something is wrong." she murmored softly as she looked out over the doorway. "Someone is here...that shouldnt be..." she added, as she loked back out over the doorway. Andi turned, and then began to head off towards the doorway.

Andi reached the doodrway, and looked both ways for a moment. She ignored Elon's mental call, as she looked down the hallway. She then took off running down the corridor.

TAG: Vask, anyone else

21. Jauhzmynn

Jun 16, 2002
    Master Yoda sat next to the bed in thehealer's ward keeping guard over the sleeping padawan. Concern crossed the anchient features, the terran's presence stil couldn't be felt in the force. Why? The question tumbled around in Yoda's thoughts, while he reviewed the decades..centauries of knowledge contained within his memory. The Force was guiding him ina manner that to him was a bit...unusual. It was risky.

He rested small green hand on her forehead, his eyes closed in deep concentraition. It'd be only a matter of time.

--------------------------------------------

A small figure in a much too large over robe wandered towards the cafeteria, poked it's clocked head inside, eyes scanned the room, then left, deciding maybe getting the caf at this time of night would be a tactical error of epic proportions..

I'd never go to sleep. Last time I drank that, master was climbing the walls.

A little muttering,the figure sat down on a bench next to a fountain. With a snort, a mild growl, and a lot of digging through folds of fabric, a hand extracted the small global link from a pocket and sent a text message.

<Hi Andi, Ya' doing alright?>

It was very scant second before the responce came.

<Tag Andi>

22. Fanficfan

Jul 12, 2005
    Vask
    Vask continued watching Andi while she put down her fork. For just a moment her eyes met his before they slid away again, searching for something outside the doorway. "Something is wrong," she mumbled, so quietly that Vask almost missed it. "What is it?" he whispered back, "what' wrong?"
    "Someone is here... that shouldn't be."
    Vas kwas about to respond, suggest they contact Yoda or one of the other masters, when Andi stood and headed for the door, "or we could investigate ourselves..." he muttered to himself as he got up and followed the woman. And reached the door and looked both ways, paused for a moment, then took off running just as Vask reached her. Oh not again? his mind wailed as he ran after her, these Jedi are gonna be the death of me.

OOC: ooo another game of tip. I'm not very good at this game though. I didn't catch you till it was over last time lol

23. Ktala

Ktala Force Ghost star 6

Sep 7, 2002
    OCC: And their OFF and running..!!...weeeee!

Elon

Andi had called out to him, while she had been out with the new person, Vask, in the meal area.

//Master, Im picking up something ... strange.. It feels like...//

Elon tried to reach her, to ask what it was she felt, but he was not getting a response. Elon sighed. Sometimes, Andi could get so preocupied that she ignored everything. But this didnt feel the same. Her mind was focused. Almsot painfully so.

Elon turned, and left their quarters, and began moving, heaing in the general direction where he could sense her. He pulled out a comlink, and
    called another, as he began to move. If there was something going on, it would be easier, with the help of another.

He picked up his pace as he moved, as he now felt She was now running.

Andi

Andi reached the doodrway, and looked both ways for a moment. She ignored Elon's mental call, as she looked down the hallway. She then took off running down the corridor.

Andi felt a vibration. She reached down, and pulled out her comlink, but didnt respond. Not yet. She scanned the area. She was searching the corridor. The sensation she felt, seemed to get stronger in one direction. She kept moving, just vaguely aware that Vask was nearby.

She turned, and came to a dead stop. She was staring down a corridor. A DARK corridor. She frowned. This corridor should not be dark. She didnt quite recognize the area. Her frowned depened. That didnt quite make sense either.

She didnt move, but instead waited for Vask. The vibrating comlink begged for her attention. She read the text, and typed in one word.

'ok'

She continued to stare down the corridor, and she asked Vask when he caught up to her.

"What do you see?" She paused. "Or better yet...what DONT you see?" she asked him softly.

She swore she smelt something sweet, while they stood in the hallway. Okay. This was officially getting wierd. And still the strange sensation. Right on the other side of the corridor. Almost like it was waiting for her.

=---
    OOC: ooo another game of tip. I'm not very good at this game though. I didn't catch you till it was over last time lol

HEHHE..well, you'll get GREAT at it here!
    :-D

24. Fanficfan

Jul 12, 2005
    Vask
    Even running flat out, and Vask was, he couldn't keep up with Andi. It was all he could do just to keep her in sight before she turned a corner or entered a doorway. So it came as some surprise to the Mercenary when he found her standing, quite calmly with the sort of gentle breathing that suggested a light stroll in the gardens as opposed to a flat out sprint through half of the Temple. Bloody Jedi, Vask thought, not even bothering to shield his thoughts, I'd like to see her do that without the Force.
    As Vask came to a halt just behind her, Andi's comm unit pinged to signify a message successfully sent. Before he could say anything she caught his attention, "what do you see?" she asked. "Or better yet... What DON'T you see?"
    It was a bit of shift from where he'd expected the conversation to go, but Vask was an adaptable man. He quickly looked around, noting the lack of people and the darkness of the corridor... Why is the corridor dark? I thought the Jedi liked to have lots of light...
    "There's no lights on," he murmered back to Andi. "No lights and no people around. And..." He took a deep breath through his nose, "cleaning chemicals never smell that sweet. Trust me, I did 3 months as a janitor once trying to track a bounty."

Tag: Andi

25. Fanficfan

Jul 12, 2005
    OOC: YAY! Another Micheal post. Not really happy with the ending though

Micheal
    Several days had passed since Nejaa and I had spoken of my idea to organise a revolt, and in that time I had barely seen the Jedi Master. I was beginning to suspect he was trying to avoid me when I got a message from him. Meet me at the Skipray hanger, 1530.
    I quickly checked the chrono on my datapad, checked the message again. "Bloody Jedi..." I muttered as I jumped to my feet and ran for the door.
    Twenty-five minutes later I sprinted into the massive hanger, nearly 10 minutes after Nejaa's appointed time, to find two dozen people waiting for me. I skidded to a halt as Nejaa stepped forward smiling, "You're late..."
    "You gave me fifteen minutes to make a 40 minute speeder trip," I shot back. "I think I did quite well."
    "Another one of your infamous Padawan tests Master Halcyon?" one of the group chuckled.
    "No no, young Micheal here is not my Padawan. He is rather, an accomplice." The Corellian master glanced around at the confusion etched on nearly ever face, "perhaps I'd better let Micheal explain, he tells a better tale than I do."
    I was finally beginning to realise exactly who was in this hanger with us. I gently opened myself to the Force, slowly lifting the walls Palpatine and Dooku had taught me to create, before very quickly slamming them back down again. Bloody hell Nejaa, you're gonna pay for this, very dearly.
    "Am I to assume, Master Halcyon, that I will be addressing Jedi knights loyal to their planet?"
    "Oh yes, and Masters too. I believe there is even a Padawan here somewhere."
    "That'd be me." A gentle voice called out from near the back of the group, a delicate hand shooting into the air and drawing my eyes down to a vision of perfection. Ok, Micheal, I don't know if you realise this, but now probably isn't the best time to go all drooly, ok?
    Oh shut it. I'm not drooling.
    Yet. Not drooling yet. But what you are doing is staring vacantly towards a rather attractive young lady while you chat to the voice in you head. Didn't you have something to share with these Jedi?
    Oh bugger...
    "Ah, well." I coughed slightly cover my brainlessness. Don't think it worked though...
    "I don't suppose Master Halcyon told you anything about why you're here? Or who I am?" None of the assembled Jedi said anything, content to wait till I realised they hadn't been told anything. "Right, well. The first thing you really should know is that I'm not a Jedi. I was trained in the use of the Force by a Dark Lord of the Sith."
    As I'd expected that little bit created a bit of a stir, one of the Jedi even pulled out his saber, but a look from Nejaa had him replacing the weapon. "Let him finish," the attractive Padawan called out from the back.
    "Thankyou." I paused a moment, waiting for the muttering to die down. "I said that I was trained by the Sith, not that I was one. I made my escape from his apprentice when I learned who they actually were, as well as where and when I was."
    "What do you mean by 'where and when?' How could you not know when it was?"
    "Because I did not grow up here. I wont go into detail because you wont believe me anyway."
    "Why don't you try us?"
    She's not just a pretty face Micheal, could be a good girl for you.
    Shut up.
    "Maybe I will. But not today. At the moment I'm not ready to share and you don't need to know. What you do need to know is that the Sith are preparing, and if we can't change things then within 20 years to Republic will fall, and the Jedi will go with them."
    "How could a couple of Sith topple to Republic? The Jedi Order is the strongest it's ever been. One Sith Lord couldn't possibly hope to take on 10,000 Jedi."
    "He wont. The Sith will never openly reveal themselves to you. That's not the way they work anymore. They operate from the shadows, manipulating events. They will never willingly come out and fight you, but you will always be fighting against them. Fighting and dying. And you will never even know who it

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.