main
side
curve
  1. In Memory of LAJ_FETT: Please share your remembrances and condolences HERE

What if you woke up and could use the Force? RR (JA)

Discussion in 'Fan Fiction Stories--Classic JC Board (Reply-Only)' started by JediClare, Mar 19, 2002.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Fanficfan

Fanficfan Jedi Master star 3

Jul 12, 2005
    Micheal
    ?Very clever Micheal. Do you do kids parties as well?? Nejaa chuckled as he caught my saber with his left hand and activated it in one smooth motion.
    ?Ah my dear Jedi Master, I do things that neither Jedi nor Sith have ever dreamed about.? I was slowly circling the Corellian, letting the room grow darker with every passing moment as I drew my Darksaber. While I might have counted on him catching my saber, I hadn?t planned on Nejaa actually adding it to his own. I?d never fought against an opponent with two blades before and even with my initial advantage I was unsure how it would go. My initial thrust was barely parried by a desperate swipe with my own blood red blade, followed by a return from Nejaa?s own silver blade, which was becoming duller with each passing moment in the presence of my Darksaber. Even so, after that initial attack Nejaa had the advantage. He knew it, and he really pressed it home. I could feel a repeat of my duel with Dooku coming along, except that I doubted the Force would step in to help me defeat a dedicated servant of itself in a training duel.
    Still, I thought as I ducked under a silver beam before jumping over my red one, wouldn?t hurt to try something new.
    I started throwing everything I had into my defence, not even seeking to strike back, waiting for the perfect opportunity. Obi-wan would be proud.
    Even as I thought that my moment came, all three twirling blades came together in a shower of sparks. I stepped forward and dropped my Darksaber then, with my now empty hands, I reached out and started tickling Nejaa?s sides.
    His reaction was entirely unexpected, and absolutely hilarious. He dropped both lightsabers, dazzling blades disappearing into the hilts even as they clattered to the floor, his knees rammed up to his chest, leaving him suspended in the air for one heartbeat. Then gravity took control and dumped the Jedi Master onto the floor at my feet. I quickly reached out a hand, calling Nejaa?s own blade to my hand and extended it towards his neck, ?Do you concede Master Jedi??
    No Tag

OOC4: Nice lighthearted one for Micheal today. I'll try for a more serious one next time. I really need to make him get a move on real soon. He's still back near when you ladies first arrived. Maybe 2-3 months later.

2. Jauhzmynn

Jauhzmynn Jedi Padawan star 4

Jun 16, 2002
    OOC: Ok I'm trying again. Last night I wrote a post but before it could be saved before posting, a power surge shut down my system.:confused: arghhh. It's gone. <sigh>

IC:

Mynn's eyes opened, hands flew up to protect them against the brillance of the sunlight that assualted them. Rolling overand squeezing furtherinto the warm covers, she tried to go back to sleep. But something felt differant about the room. The smells were wrong, and there wasn't a window across from her bed. It took a moment for the other sensaitions to register, such as how much she ached, or how she felt somewhat sluggish. Mynn sat up, looked around, and sighed. Healer's ward..again. A mental assessment of her limbs showed none were broken or had been, a deeper internal look showed something else altogether, and she couldn't sense any people espcialy Master Yoda when she'd quested out for him.. Odd, the ward was usually bustling with movement. She needed to deal with something else first, and figure out the missing people sense later. The sluggish feeling wasn't from merely being tired, it felt far deeper, as if her own energy was slowed down settling in the middle of her chest. A few deep breaths proved it didn't hamper lung function, only uncomfortable. She tried to analize the phenominon while changing into her clothing, which she found folded neatly on a closet shelf.

The last time she had a similar feeling was during Ta'i Ch'i instruction. Unfortuantly unknown to Mynn at the time, the instructors were inexperianced, and inadvertantly taught the forms in the wrong sequences. She stumbled over the correct way by accident when she followed a hunch to reverse the sequence, her chest stopped hurting and the ch'i became much stronger.

Maybe it may work this time.

It couldn't hurt.

She shrugged, settling into the starting pose of a standing meditation intended to generaite the ch'i in the various natural resevoirs in the body. She held each for about ten minutes, then moved into the yangon ch'i gong form, then from it, to the actual ta'i ch'i forms. By the time she'd finished, nearly two hours passed, she was wide awake and sluggishness disappeared,and tried for Yoda again, but no bond sense. No people either. It took some work to fight down the urge to freak out.

"I have to face it head on.."

She muttered then walked out the door, watching the healer as she went. None seemed to notice her. She was moving silently even passing close by a junoir healer, no reaction. Or at least none that was obvious.

Continuing out into the lobby section and was greeted by a sight. Elon was fast asleep in a chair covered by an overrobe, Andi and the newcomer were meditating. Yoda was siting cross legged in a chair in quiet meditative repose. She attempted to stretch her awareness outwards to feel them and got nothing. She quietly moved closer to him, then gently placed a hand on his shoulder. He reacted to the touch by opening his eyes. She could tell by his expression he was glad she was awake.

I have to think clearly. Maybe my mind is in 'hide' mode for survival purpose.

She couldn'tmind speak with him, talking aloud would more than likely wake the others. She pulled her Flex screen PDA out of a pocket, tapped a text message on the screen, and showed it to Yoda.

<I need to talk to you without disturbing the others. They look completely exauhsted.>

The small alien Jedi gave a nod, heading noiselessly out the door. Once the duo were in a quiet place, Yoda sat down Mynn beside him. She recognised the spot as the place where he'd asked her to become his apprentice. He paitently waited while his student gathered her thoughts to voice the diffcult thing he already knew. She text while he read over her forearm.

< How long have I been.out?>

Yoda used the force to operate the device to make it easier without needing to pass it back and forth.

<Three days. Afriad to speak aloud?>

<Only a percaustion in case this phantom pain in the p

3. Fanficfan

Jul 12, 2005
    Micheal
    Weeks have passed since the duel between Nejaa and myself and the Corellian was still smarting about it. Probably because everyone within CorSec seemed to know about it. Somehow, and I have no idea how, but somehow word got out about how I defeated him and suddenly people are trying to tickle him every chance they get.
    He takes it pretty well all things considered, although he quickly banned any form of tickling in our duels. And in between quiet talks with planetary leaders and planning just how to secede, he?s even found time to teach me more of the Force. Helping me expand my knowledge and understanding.
    It was in the middle of one such lesson that we were interrupted by a gentle chime.
    ?Enter.?
    I let me senses drift outwards, expecting another visiting dignitary, or perhaps Director Horn come to discuss some aspect of our plan. I didn?t expect to encounter a swirling cloud of fear and confusion. Concerned, I stretched out a little more, searching for the identity of our visitor. It came to me in a snap, just as the door slid aside and the shock forced my eyes open.
    ?Tahlia?? My first words were going to be ?what are you doing here?? But a quick glance at the tears steaming down her face, plus the clouds surrounding her in my Force-Sight, made me change my mind.
    I hesitated a moment, unsure what to do or say, but a subtle ?Force-bump? from Nejaa prompted me to go to the distraught young woman, ?Sshhh, it?s ok.? I murmured as I wrapped my cloak around her and gently guided her into the living room. ?What?s wrong? What?s happened??
    For a long while she could say nothing, just sobbed into my cloak while I tried my best to soothe her, both with words and the Force. Slowly her emotional storm began to subside, but the clouds didn?t quite disappear. She wiped her eyes one last time on my cloak before smiling sheepishly at Nejaa and myself.
    ?Sorry about that,? she whispered, voice raw from crying. ?I just didn?t know who else to turn to, where else to go.?
    ?It?s no problem at all. Why don?t you go clean yourself up, we?ll order some of that greasy Rodian take away that somehow doesn?t rot your insides, and you can tell us whats wrong.

Twenty minutes later the three of us were settled around Nejaa?s dining room table with a mug of hot chocolate each and a few steaming boxes of unidentifiable but vaguely edible foo? stuff.
    ?So I suppose you?d like to know why I?ve turned up on your doorstep with no warning??
    ?Only if you?re ready to tell us, if you?d rather wait till tomorrow that?s fine,? Nejaa said.
    ?No it?s ok. I probably should talk about it tonight, get it out of my system." She took a deep breath to prepare her self then launched into her tale. "
    Master Elise and I were, well, let?s just say ?discussing? whether we should join you or not. Things got a little heated and we both said some nasty things, I about her and she mostly about you. She said you were nothing but a Sith wannabe, and that following you would bring nothing but death and ruin. And I told her that she was so wrapped up in tradition that it was blinding her to the truth. It all sort of went downhill from there, eventually I told her that if she wasn?t coming to join you then I would come alone. So she kicked me out. She took my lightsaber and said that I would never be worthy of wielding it. Then she used the Force to push me out of our apartment and slammed the door in my face.?
    ?Can she do that?? I asked Nejaa? Shocked at the though of depriving a Jedi of her Lightsaber.
    ?Well, Jedi are required to surrender their lightsaber to the Council if they are exiled from the Order, but that is not a decision that Elise can make alone. It requires a unanimous vote from the High Council. And there are guidelines among the masters about when it is acceptable to take a Padawans Saber from them, after a disagreement is not one of them. Neither was it acceptable to use the Force on you as she did.?
    ?Yeah but it?s done now, what am I supposed to do? Go to the Council and complain that she mistreated me after an argument about leav

4. Ktala

Ktala Force Ghost star 6

Sep 7, 2002
    Andi

Andi had covered Master Elon with a blanket. She then sat down and began meditating. She sat there for what seemed like a long time, but could not get herself focused into her meditations. She had far too much on her mind. She needed to move. She opened her eyes..

And saw Vask sitting on the floor in front of her. She raised an eyebrow, as she thought to herself, 'Didnt know hunters meditated.' she mused as she grinned slightly. Rolling over, she quickly came to her feet, and quietly tiptoed to the doorway. Peeking out, she walked out, heading for another part of the healers ward.

She was just in time to see Master Yoda and Mynn heading outside. She made a face, but stepped back inside. There was no way she was going to disturb them now. Andi looked around, but the healer's ward was far too complex for her. She could not find anything that mentioned what they thought was going on with Mynn.

All this started with that dumb dart at the fair. She wondered if them being Terrans was part of the problem. She slowly walked back into the room she had left. Master Elon was still fast asleep. 'Poor Master.'

She tiptoed back over towards Vask, and gently touched him on the shoulder.

"Im going to take a walk outside, or I'm never going to sleep." she told him softly, before she turned. Grabbing her robe, she headed back out the door, and this time using another exit headed out of the healer's ward. She went out to the healer's garden, and stepped out. Looking up at the lights above.

The air felt nice out here, and next to the plants nearby, she felt much closer to the Force. She went over the facts.

They had gone to the fair. Mynn got hit with a strange dart, that blocked out her Force...and made her act funny.

Master of fact, Andi felt a bit strange, but she had not been hit. But that wasnt until they had the strange person chasing them.

And then there was Vask. Hmmm. And after that, that ... THING in the hallway. Andi shuddered. Emotions gone wrong. Was it all connected, or just incredibly bad timing.

Wait.

Andi thought back to the dinning room. She had seen something. Andi stood up. "I need my drawing pad." she stated outloud, before she turned, heading for her room.

She suddenly had an idea that some things were about to become much clearer.

TAG:YOU ALL

Master ELon tal Shieyf

Elon was asleep, next to Andi's bed. Wether it was a dream, or something else, he could not be sure, but he found himself in a waking dream, sitting in the middle of the Jedi archives. Being a healer to many of the Terrans, who knew much about their general health. But there were still a few things, that they end up finding out because of where they came from.

Elon was scanning though a book, reading something. It had to do with the symptoms Mynn was showing. It was somthing he had read, many many years ago. Something on .. what was it?

Abolished diseases and pathogens.

Elon turned in his sleep, sorting through books. Something was there, so close. With any look, he would find it.

5. Jauhzmynn

Jun 16, 2002
    Mynn

After a while, Master Yoda and his padawan decided to head back towards the healer's ward before they'd sent a search party. They walked side by side, the padawan with her hands clasped behind her back. Their talk helped the human cope a little with what happened, but he could tell she was still nervous by how her body language, like knuckle cracking or finger drumming on walls or furniture. Amoung other gentures she'd displayed when frustaited, or concentraiting he'd noticed within weeks of the start of their tenure as mentor and student. Soon they reached the Ward's gardens, knowing Mynn had gotten comfort as he did when exposed to nature and disliked being trapped on a world that was mostly ferra-crete, and glass. He'd updated his padawan on the events since the attack. Andi was unharmed, but tired, and aquired an Ex-Jedi hunter as part of their merry band of misfits.

Hmm, a funny herd this is. Merry band o' misfits they are. Kewl.

Healer's garden's

The healer's gardens held common, rare, endangered plants from all over the Republic, whose properties were used for healing, even more so than synthisized chemicals. Many of them would've been long extinct if it weren't for the Jedi rescuing them, and in many cases restoring entre plant families. The duo walked slowly through the gardens. Mynn spotted Andi in a cluster of fragrant plants. Mynn thought about the young man in the healer's ward meditating. He gave a good chase trying to talk to them.

If he did, it was a good shot. Gotta give 'em props on that.

Mynn thought following Yoda as he made his way towards Andi. She still tried to 'feel' the Other people, if there were others besides who she could see,but no avail. Nothing showed up on the radar. Not Yoda, Andi, not even the plants she was standing in the midst of. In the force, people and plant life essance could be felt. At first to a new force user it'd be like a sound that's heard in the mind and being, only after knowing what it was and training would the sensaition fade to the background. It was so blasted quiet.

This rots major. I hope it's not permanent, it'd really stink. She thought bitting her lower lip and sighed. She caught up with Yoda.

"Hello there Andi,How are you feeling?"

She asked.

<Tag Andi>

6. Fanficfan

Jul 12, 2005
    Vask
    He had no idea how long he sat beside Andi for, no idea how long his mind had wondered along the swirling currents of life within the Temple. But for that time he could hear the light around him, taste the sounds, see the smells. When Andi opened her eyes and raising her eyebrows, he could feel the miniscule air currents that even so insignificant a movement can make. When she stood up it felt like a tornado swirling around the room.
    He heard the gentle clicking of Yoda?s claws and the soft footsteps of another person who he assumed was Mynn.
    And when Andi came over and touched him on the shoulder it was like an electric shock, the immense pressure generated by such a light touch, the way the fabric of his tunic rubbed against the skin of his shoulder and the way it suddenly lifted as breath rushed into his body.
    ?Im going to take a walk outside, or I'm never going to sleep.?
    While Andi grabbed her robe Vask pushed himself to his feet and stretched out the kink in his leg, ?somehow I don?t think I?ll need to sleep for a month, I?ve never felt so energised. But a walk in the gardens would be nice, I didn?t get to see much of them last time before you showed up in you Philosophers Toga.?
    He followed her out of the Healers Ward and through to one of the expansive gardens within the Temple. He could see that Andi was trying to work things out so Vask remained silent throughout the trip. Eventually Andi seated herself in a small grove of fragrant shrubs and Vask leaned against a nearby tree.
    Has they sat there in silence, he started to go over what had happened since he?d arrived here. The Mon Calamari Jedi?s healing abilities, his little chat with Yoda, which was very enlightening now he thought about it. And still a little hard to believe.
    Then running into Andi, he lingered on that one for a while before continuing onto the breakfast ?date? and subsequent chase through the Temple. And of course, whatever it was that happened in that hallway. He remembered far more of it than he?d told Andi, though he wasn?t likely to inform her of the fact any time soon.
    But by far the strangest thing was that meditation, he?d never experienced anything like that before. He was tempted to ask Andi what meditation was like for her when she abruptly stood up, ?I need my drawing pad.? She said then headed towards the exit from the Gardens. Her movements were more purposeful now, like she knew exactly what she needed to solve the puzzle. Curiosity about what she wanted the pad for, and the chance of seeing what else she draws, enticed Vask to follow.
    They didn?t get far though.
    He spotted Yoda and the other girl from the carnival, Mynn?, moving towards them.
    ?Hello there Andi, how are you feeling??

Tag: Andi, Mynn

7. Ktala

Ktala Force Ghost star 6

Sep 7, 2002
    SORRY..MY BAD!!

Andi

Andi was sitting in the garden, shifting thru her thoughts. Vask had followed her to the gardens. "Somehow I don'â?¢t think I'll need to sleep for a month, I've never felt so energised. But a walk in the gardens would be nice, I didn't get to see much of them last time before you showed up in you Philosophers Toga." Vask stated.

Andi blushed dark red, as she realized what he ment by her 'Philosophers Toga'. Oh, that had been embarrasing. If he only knew how she had ended up that way. She gave a soft laugh, but said nothing as they walked through the the healers ward, and out to the gardens outside.

Eventually Andi seated herself in a small grove of fragrant shrubs and Vask leaned against a nearby tree. As they sat there in silence, trying to think of things a thought came to her. She abruptly stood up, ââ?¬Å?I need my drawing pad.ââ?¬ï¿½

Vask followed. They didn't get far though, as Mynn and Master Yoda headed in their direction.

"Hello there Andi, how are you feeling?"

Andi looked up, and nodded with a smile. "Uh..Im ok, I guess. But I need my drawing pad. I...I keep seeing something in my mind. I need to draw it, before I forget." She shrugged her shoulders. "Its kinda hard to explain. But it might be related. uh...I'll be right back."

Andi looked at Vask. "Stay here. I wont be but a moment." She gave a wicked smile, and turned, heading for one place she figured Vask would NOT follow.... the restroom. As she got got inside, and in a stall..she blinked....

Elon woke up, looking rather disoriented for a moment, as he felt a familiar surge in the Force. //"Andi?"// he thought, as he noticed the bed was empty.

//"yes Master! Just a SEC!"// she replied, grabbing her pad, and then once more appearing in the bathroom. She came out, and headed for the gardens once more, notebook in hand. This time master Elon was there. She sat down, and began to draw furiously..as she sketched out several figures she saw in her mind.

The first drawing ended up as a rough sketch of a small creature, a rather frightful looking thing, something that Mynn might find slightly familiar also.

Andi started a new drawing, tossing the old one, this time, ceoncentrating. Her pencil began to move rapidly accross the paper, as she drew.

Tag: Vask, Mynn

8. Jauhzmynn

Jun 16, 2002
    That was odd/ Thought Mynn scratching her head while her friend disappeared out of the gardens.
    She glanced over at Yoda and Vask shrugging looking a bit puzzled.

Andi came back quickly, this time accompanied by Elon. So quickly, Mynn deduced her friend had used her 'other' time saving talent. It wasn't force surged running.

I should've felt that. She frowned slightly.

SHe sat down on the large roots of one of the masive trees in the area, took out the global link and stylis, and started to sketch mandalas and fractle inspires drawings.

The circular geometry of the images relaxed Mynn's mind for some reason.

<Tag Vask, Andi>

9. Ktala

Ktala Force Ghost star 6

Sep 7, 2002
    Andi, Elon

Elon watched over Andi's shoulder as she began sketching, rough drawings at first, and then at a faster, furious rate. He frowned slightly, as he looked towards Master Yoda. The last time she had gotten this way, it was due to the fact that she had been picking up on something else... He wondered if in fact it could be happening again.

He looked at the first little creature that she had drawn, and then noticed that now Mynn had picked up a pencil, and was also drawing as well, but on her global link, instead of paper. He slowly watched the both of them draw, noticing the sensations he was picking up from Andi. Vask looked confused.

Suddenly Andi's hand stop, as she looked over at Vask. "You saw him. You saw Shadow...no, wait. Shadow saw you. More than you saw him. When Mynn got hit..."

Andi stared at her paper for a moment, before she looked back up. "Before Master Plo.." A strange look crossed Andi's face.

..'I'm gonna get you, you little mynock.'she repeated, like hearing it from far away. She frowned, shaking her head. You spoke .. " Andi's voice changed slightly, as she grabbed her pad once more, and began drawing.

"Shadow is here. He..brought something with him." She pointed at Vask. "He's following YOU...he's.." Andi stopped speaking , making a face. Elon's head snapped down to look towards her, even as his own face took on a piercing gaze. He gently touched her shoulder, as she bit her lip. Elon felt his own stomach heave for a moemnt, before settling back down.

//Was that..?//
    /Yes, Master...I..I think we should back inside, before I find myself .. leaving./

Andi turned and walked towards Mynn.

//MYNN!..can you hear me?// She asked, checking on her friend. She then gently touched her shoulder, as she spoke both verbal, and the Force.

"This really sucks..."
    //That you cant hear me."//

"I think we should go in." she stated, offering Mynn a small grin.

Tag Vask, Mynn

..Shadow..

It had taken him many hours.
    Few knew the many hidden and secluded areas like he did. But he had spent so much time in them. So much time studying. His first attempts had been ruined. But it has forced his targets to move someplace more confined. So much better for him. The other Jedi didnt bother him. He only worried about his targets.

And the one who had interfered. Oh yes, especially him. His saber had tasted him earlier. This time, he would pay, for interrupting his game. He was part of it now. And there was so much more to do, before he would savor their last moments. But right now, he had to get something.

Something special. He nearly whistled, as he worked, carefully arranging his plans.

10. Jauhzmynn

Jun 16, 2002
    Jauhzmynn continued drawing and listened while Andi, Elon and Vask conversed. Their conversaion was truly odd.

Suddenly Andi's hand stop, as she looked over at Vask. "You saw him. You saw the Shadow...no, wait. Shadow saw you. More than you saw him. When Mynn got hit..."

Andi stared at her paper for a moment, before she looked back up. "Before Master Plo.." A strange look crossed Andi's face.

..'I'm gonna get you, you little mynock.'she repeated, like hearing it from far away. She frowned, shaking her head. You spoke .. " Andi's voice changed slightly, as she grabbed her pad once more, and began drawing.

"Shadow is here. He..brought something with him." She pointed at Vask. "He's following YOU...he's.." Andi stopped speaking , making a face. Elon's head snapped down to look towards her, even as his own face took on a piercing gaze. He gently touched her shoulder, as she bit her lip. Elon felt his own stomach heave for a moemnt, before settling back down.

Andi turned and walked towards Mynn.

She then gently touched her shoulder, as she spoke both verbal, and the Force.

Mynn crocked an eyebrow ala' Spock style at Andi.

"If you're trying to talk telepathically, I can't 'hear' you. I only know you're trying by your body language."

"This really sucks..."
    //That you cant hear me."//

Mynn agreed with Andi's assessement.

"Indeed, sucks major."

<Tag All>

11. Ktala

Ktala Force Ghost star 6

Sep 7, 2002
    Andi

Andi turned and walked towards Mynn. She then gently touched her shoulder, as she spoke both verbal, and the Force. "This really sucks..." Andi muttered as
    Mynn crocked an eyebrow ala' Spock style at Andi.

"If you're trying to talk telepathically, I can't 'hear' you. I only know you're trying by your body language."

Mynn agreed with Andi's assessement. "Indeed, sucks major."

Andi shrugged her shoulders. "Why would the effects last so long? Unless its got something to do with..." Andi stopped, not really wanting to say what she thought in front of Vask. "Well....some strange chemical reaction..." Andi decided to say, as she waited for the others to start moving into the safety o of the building.

"Why dont you try the meditation tower?" Andi said to Mynn. "So much Force, heavy usage...maybe it might help, put you back in touch with it?" she suggested.

Andi suddenly looked around. "Im hungry..." she stated oft hand. She frowned. "No, Im starving actually. My senses seem to be a bit off myself, and I wasnt hit with anything...at least not that I know of.

Elon smiled, as he stepped up. "I think a quiet meal would be a good thing. Then we can check with a few other Masters, to see if any of them have noticed or felt anything.

Tag: All

12. Jauhzmynn

Jun 16, 2002
    Andi shrugged her shoulders.

"Why would the effects last so long? Unless its got something to do with..." She stopped, not really wanting to say what she thought in front of Vask. "Well....some strange chemical reaction..."

Ofering a shurgof her own,

"It's possible, but I need to see data. RIght now, I can't get my brain to work right." THe human frowned, then yawned.

"Why don't you try the meditation tower?" Andi said to her. "So much Force, heavy usage...maybe it might help, put you back in touch with it?" she suggested.

Mynn took the suggestion into heavy consideration and was about to respond when her stomach growled.

Andi suddenly looked around. "I'm hungry..." she stated oft hand. She frowned. "No, Im starving actually. My senses seem to be a bit off myself, and I wasn't hit with anything...at least not that I know of."

"Whoa. My belly growled and you'er famished. Freak'arama."

Elon smiled, as he stepped up. "I think a quiet meal would be a good thing. Then we can check with a few other Masters, to see if any of them have noticed or felt anything."

Mynn glanced down at Yoda who looked like he was game for a meal.

"I've got a inkling Master Yoda is going to want to do a wee bit 'o brain pickin' to find out just what in the multi-verse happened."

Yoda's ears perked up.

"Feel any of us can you? Heard any thoughts?"

"No, but logic does dictate you and the other Master would want to know. If I could hear your thoughts, I'd try to mind meld without permission."

She grinned.

"Do we all separate eat chow and meet somewhere or all together or what?"

<Tag all>

OCC: I'll post master Yoda tomorrow.

13. Fanficfan

Jul 12, 2005
    Micheal
    Over the next few weeks several things happened, Nejaa returned the morning after Tahlia?s arrival bearing her lightsaber, a rather joyful occasion. and he quickly slipped into the role of teacher for Tahlia as well as myself; Then less than a week later the Corellian Shipyards completed construction of the first three new ships in our fleet, two heavily modified and upgraded Dreadnaught cruisers and a new ship designed entirely by the Corellian Engineering Corporation. While not yet official or even ?Deniable? knowledge, Rostek Horn had somehow gotten word of our intended revolt to the CEC and they had begun preparing. The new Valiant class starfighter carrier was a result of that. As was the increased production that saw another three Valiant?s nearing completion and six Dreadnaughts well into their refits.
    It wasn?t all good news though, of the couple of dozen Jedi who had turned out to hear what I had to say in the Skipray hanger, only 6 had committed themselves to our cause, and Nejaa remained the only Master. The rest were either undecided and had promised to keep silent until such time as they had made their choice. Or wanted nothing to do with it and were going to keep away from us and Coruscant.
    It was at the end of the third week that the worst news to date came in. Nejaa, Tahlia and myself were engaged in what basically amounted to a three-way pillow fight. Using only the Force we had to attempt to score hits upon each other while blocking attacks aimed at ourselves. If it didn?t require such intense concentration to take on the Jedi Master it probably would have been fun.
    Tahlia and me had finally teamed up to try and break through Nejaa?s defences, thus far undefeated, when the door to our quarters opened to admit Rostek Horn. For a moment fifteen pillows hung in mid-air before quickly dropping to the ground as we sensed the urgency of Rostek?s thoughts.
    ?What?s happened Rostek?? Nejaa said as he got to his feet, ?has the Republic discovered us??
    ?No. Nothing quite so bad as that,? he replied before turning to me.
    ?You ship was stolen last night, along with your R2 unit, from our secure hanger. Both the guards were found unconscious and the lock had been sliced with a lightsaber.?
    ?Elise,? Tahlia and I muttered together.
    The thought of her having my ship was bad enough, but I?d grown quite attached to that little R2 unit and I wasn?t eager to lose him. Besides, I still needed him to help with my navigat? Oh crap!
    ?Uh, this is probably worse than we think,? I started, much calmer than I felt.
    understatement of the year Micheal?
    ?Elise taking the ship doesn?t matter so much, I sorta stole it to begin with so I really can?t complain.? I let the pause hang there, hoping someone would work it out so I wouldn?t have to say anything.
    Doesn?t work like that, you?re gonna have to tell them?
    ?I sense a rather dark ?however? coming on here,? Nejaa prompted.
    ?However,? I continued, ?Jive still has all my navigation co-ordinates programmed in. He knows where I?ve been. Which means he can take Elise where I?ve been??
    ?Which means,? Tahlia cut in, ?she?s going to find the Sith.?
    ?Exactly. So what it really boils down to is that in three days she?ll either be dead, or working with the Sith.?

No Tag
    Although if the Jedi Council/Andi, Mynn, Vask wanted to start hearing rumours and whispers about Corellia supposedly planning a succession that?s more than fine.

OOC: Feel free to continue along with Vask just trailing, I?m kinda stuck on him at the moment so he?ll just drift till I think of something.

14. Fanficfan

Jul 12, 2005
    Vask

The second time Andi announced she needed to retrieve her drawing pad Vask had been fully prepared to follow her, until he realised she was heading for the fresher.
    Maybe I should just wait here...
    He didn't have long to wait, within moments Andi's master had shown up and Andi returned less than a minute later.
    The career merc watched, slightly bemused, as Andi settled in to draw. She keeps a sketchpad in the refresher? Vask thought to himself as Mynn plonked down on a tree root and started sketching on some kind of Datapad he wasn't familiar with.
    Both women seemed rather occupied and Vask wasn't entirely comfortable with either of the Jedi Masters, especially Elon, and so silence ruled for a few moments, broken only by the soft scratching Andi's pencil and Mynn's stylus.

Suddenly Andi's hand stopped, as she looked over at Vask. "You saw him. You saw Shadow...no, wait. Shadow saw you. More than you saw him. When Mynn got hit..."
    ..."I'm gonna get you, you little mynock.'she repeated, like hearing it from far away. She frowned, shaking her head. You spoke .. " Andi's voice changed slightly, as she grabbed her pad once more, and began drawing.
    "Shadow is here. He..brought something with him." She pointed at Vask. "He's following YOU...he's.." Andi stopped speaking , making a face. Elon's head snapped down to look towards her, even as his own face took on a piercing gaze.
    He gently touched her shoulder, as she bit her lip. Elon felt his own stomach heave for a moment, before settling back down.

Hearing the his words come from Andi's mouth was a little freaky, she got the who intonation far to acurate for Vasks liking, but it was the idea that the lightsaber swingin maniac was actually after him now that was really scary. Although he did find it somewhat amusing that Yoda had asked him to help look after the two Padawans, but if that Shadow came after Vask then Andi and Mynn would probably be his only hope for survival, good thing I accepted that offer...
    They soon decided to move back inside and Vask followed along slightly behind the others as their discussion turned towards why the drug was still affecting Mynn.
    "Why would the effects last so long? Unless its got something to do with..." The way Andi paused there suggested to Vask that whatever she was going to say was something they didn't want him to know yet.
    "Well....some strange chemical reaction..." "She finished.
    "It's possible, I'm not a doctor or anything but I do know that the effects of the drug I was told to use wouldn't last this long. So the Shadow must have been using something else."

"Why don't you try the meditation tower?" Andi said to her. "So much Force, heavy usage...maybe it might help, put you back in touch with it?" she suggested.
    Mynn took the suggestion into heavy consideration and was about to respond when her stomach growled.
    Andi suddenly looked around. "I'm hungry..." she stated oft hand. She frowned. "No, Im starving actually. My senses seem to be a bit off myself, and I wasn't hit with anything...at least not that I know of."
    "Whoa. My belly growled and you'er famished. Freak'arama."

"Food sounds good, the only meal i've sat down for since I got here was rudely interrupted by a race through the Temple and another stay in the Healers Ward."

Elon smiled, as he stepped up. "I think a quiet meal would be a good thing. Then we can check with a few other Masters, to see if any of them have noticed or felt anything."
    Mynn glanced down at Yoda who looked like he was game for a meal.
    "I've got a inkling Master Yoda is going to want to do a wee bit 'o brain pickin' to find out just what in the multi-verse happened."
    Yoda's ears perked up.
    "Feel any of us can you? Heard any thoughts?"
    "No, but logic does dictate you and the other Master would want to know. If I could hear your thoughts, I'd try to mind meld without permission."

15. Jauhzmynn

Jun 16, 2002
    "The meditation tower is a good idea, but first food. Or the neighbors'll be banging on the walls."

Andi's suggestion was a good one, it'd give Mynn time to think about what she'd heard over the past several minutes. Was Vask another Terran or had he been around one to know the words "Doctor", "Chow" and a few other idiums that were uniquice to their world. Who in the multi-verse was this shadow person and why did he or she want to hurt Andi or her.

"I don't see a problem us all eating together, the caf has food for any appetite."

She said to Vask's wonderings about'chow'.

While walking towards the garden exit, the human saw Master Koon. He seemed to be in close range of her quit often lately.

I wonder what the heck happened while I was 'out' that Plo's on me like super glue?

Some memories were fuzzy, some things didn't seem to add up. One item she did remember was troublesome. Once the rest of the party had gone a litle out of eharign range, she posed her query to the Dorian Jedi Master.

"This has been really bothering me Master Koon. We've a large numbers of Force sensitives in this building, but one guy who 'feels' much differant then them,not only successfuly sneaks in, is also packing weaponary to do harm to a student. How in the multi-verse does this happen?"

She ran a hand through an unrully mane before continuing.

"I don't think the "We'll Know" statement is valid anymore. it doesn't work."

Tag Anyone.

16. Ktala

Ktala Force Ghost star 6

Sep 7, 2002
    Andi and Elon

"Why would the effects last so long? Unless its got something to do with..." Andi hesitated, then continued. "Well....some strange chemical reaction..." "She finished.

"It's possible, I'm not a doctor or anything but I do know that the effects of the drug I was told to use wouldn't last this long. So the Shadow must have been using something else."

Mynn replied, "It's possible, but I need to see data. Right now, I can't get my brain to work right." She human frowned, then yawned.

Andi suddenly looked around. "Im hungry..." she stated oft hand. She frowned. "No, Im starving actually. My senses seem to be a bit off myself, and I wasnt hit with anything...at least not that I know of."

"Whoa. My belly growled and you'er famished. Freak'arama." Mynn chimed in. Andi grinned, especially when she saw the look on Master Elon's face. She laughed softly.

Vask spoke up then. "Food sounds good, the only meal I've sat down for since I got here was rudely interrupted by a race through the Temple and another stay in the Healers Ward." Andi was very glad for her darken skin coloration, as she felt her cheeks were going to explode from the blush she now felt she had on her face. Talk about first impressions. EVERY impression she had around Vask so far, had been from one disaster to another. Andi started coughing.

Elon smiled, as he stepped up. "I think a quiet meal would be a good thing. Then we can check with a few other Masters, to see if any of them have noticed or felt anything.

"I've got a inkling Master Yoda is going to want to do a wee bit 'o brain pickin' to find out just what in the multi-verse happened." Mynn answered with a grin.

Yoda's ears perked up. "Feel any of us can you? Heard any thoughts?"he asked her. Mynn replied, "No, but logic does dictate you and the other Master would want to know. If I could hear your thoughts, I'd try to mind meld without permission." Mynn grinned.

"The meditation tower is a good idea, but first food. Or the neighbors'll be banging on the walls." Mynn added. Then she grinned. "Do we all separate eat chow and meet somewhere or all together or what?"

She then added, "I don't see a problem us all eating together, the caf has food for any appetite." Andi picked up her drawing pad.

"If..Shadow is HERE .. then I think we better stay together. He seems to have too much luck lately." she added as she stood to walk with everyone else.

While walking towards the garden exit, they were joined by Master Plo Kloon. A few moments later Mynn and Plo walked behind the group, and Andi could hear them whispering.

Master Elon walked over to Andi. "Go on with the others. I shall join you shortly. I left An Paj, with something I was checking up on, and I would like to check on it before lunch." He smiled. "You will be alright." he added. Andi nodded. "Alrighty. I'll meet you in the meal area, Master." She watched him walk away, before she turned to look at Vask.

"You know." Andi said, trying to mentally push away all the other strange events that seemed to happen, every time she was near him, "I think whoever you were working for, and Shadow were two different people. So now Im wondering why the person who gave you those needles, wanted us?" She was silent for a moment. "So, in truth, we might have more than one to worry about. Someone with a vague working notions of the Force at least." Andi frowned. "Boy, you sure now how to pick em." she said with a quick smile, as she spied the cafe ahead.

Mynn

Meanwhile, Plo and Mynn were chatting:

"This has been really bothering me Master Koon. We've a large numbers of Force sensitives in this building, but one guy who 'feels' much differant then them,not only successfuly sneaks in, is also packing weaponary to do harm to a student. How in the multi-verse does this happen?"

Plo looked at her a moment, silent.
    She ran a hand through an unrully mane before continuing.

"I don't think the

17. Jauhzmynn

Jun 16, 2002
    He brought his hand to his face for a moment. "It could even be a former student, or someone else who knows the temple well. Or they received information from someone."

Plo shook his head. "As of now, all guards have been doubled. But this is an large temple. If someone is truly determined to get inside, I am sure there are ways. And we can not watch them all." he added quietly.

"It's not always a formor student, but it's possible this one is. Remember a couple of folks who came with us when we'd first arrived here from our old 'training facility'? If any of them fell into the wrong crowd, all they'd need are creds to fund information brockers and slicers to get what they want. Question is, why?"

<Tag Anyone>

18. Fanficfan

Jul 12, 2005
    Vask

The mercenary smiled as they decided to go and get some food before calling in a whole coterie of Jedi Masters to try and work out what was going on with Mynn.
    "If..Shadow is HERE .. then I think we better stay together. He seems to have too much luck lately." Andi added as she stood to walk with everyone else.
    Vask stifled a laugh and adopted the most pompous voice he could manage, ?in my experience there?s no such thing as luck. Only the will of the Force,? he looked around at the expressions on the others face before shrugging his shoulders in an almost apologetic fashion, ?sorry, I had a thing for all those Jedi Holo-vids that came out a few years ago. They really didn?t do the temple gardens justice though.?
    A few moments later Mynn and the Dorian Jedi, Plo Koon, dropped a little behind the others to have a quiet conversation and Elon announced that he was returning the healers ward and would meet them at lunch. Andi watched her Master depart before turning to Vask, "You know, I think whoever you were working for, and Shadow were two different people. So now I?m wondering why the person who gave you those needles, wanted us?" She was silent for a moment. "So, in truth, we might have more than one to worry about. Someone with a vague working notions of the Force at least." Andi frowned.
    ?Well, they probably know more than I do. I?ve always had good relations with a few of the Jedi but I?ve never spent a great deal of time with them. It was more of an information sharing arrangement. I listened out for plots against the Republic, they listened out for what they called ?morally-acceptable-bounties? and offered me premium rates on them.
    "Boy, you sure now how to pick em." she said with a quick smile, as she spied the cafe ahead.
    ?Who? Me? Since when am I a ?boy? missy?? Vask asked with his eyebrow raised.

Tag: Ladies and Jedi

19. Jauhzmynn

Jun 16, 2002
    Vask stifled a laugh and adopted the most pompous voice he could manage,

?In my experience there?s no such thing as luck. Only the will of the Force,? he looked around at the expressions on the others face before shrugging his shoulders in an almost apologetic fashion, ?Sorry,I had a thing for all those Jedi Holo-vids that came out a few years ago. They really didn?t do the temple gardens justice though.?

Mynn over heard Vask's impression gaffawed. "Awesome imitation, dude. I wonder what pompus goof said that? I'll have to hunt that vid out."

One of Plo's eyebrows arched over his goggles, throat clearing.

"We're working on changing our relations and become more friendly, not so pompus. It's a little hard for us "Goofs' to realise how we sound to others. It's gratifying to have honest beings around to hold even Masters accountable."

He said nudging Mynn with an elbow It wasn't hard to tell he was teasing while at the same time geniune.

Andi watched her Master depart before turning to Vask, "You know, I think whoever you were working for, and Shadow were two different people. So now I?m wondering why the person who gave you those needles, wanted us?" She was silent for a moment.

"So, in truth, we might have more than one to worry about. Someone with a vague working notions of the Force at least." Andi frowned.

?Well, they probably know more than I do. I?ve always had good relations with a few of the Jedi but I?ve never spent a great deal of time with them. It was more of an information sharing arrangement. I listened out for plots against the Republic, they listened out for what they called ?morally-acceptable-bounties? and offered me premium rates on them."

"Boy, you sure now how to pick em." she said with a quick smile, as she spied the cafe ahead.

?Who? Me? Since when am I a ?boy? missy?? Vask asked with his eyebrow raised.

From the back Jauhzmynn snickered at his jesting then stated.

"Vask, you may know more that what you realise. Some call it 'being lucky', "Having a knack', Intuition' but it all boils down to one thing. I bet if we three sit down and talk, I bet we can figure it out."

<Tag Vask, Andi everyone>

20. Fanficfan

Jul 12, 2005
    Vask

?I believe the ?Pompous Goof? in question was a Jedi Knight named Klis Joo,? Vask said to Mynn, ?a character supposedly based on Qui-Gon Jinn, although I?ve never met him so I haven?t been able to confirm that.?
    ?I would never presume to hold a Jedi Master accountable for anything,? Vask said to Plo Koon with a quick wink. ?And certainly not to his face.?
    "Vask, you may know more that what you realise. Some call it 'being lucky', "Having a knack', Intuition' but it all boils down to one thing. I bet if we three sit down and talk, I bet we can figure it out."
    ?Well if that means I get to sit down and actually finish a meal,? he shot a mock glare at Andi, followed by a wink to make sure she knew he was joking, ?then I?m all for it.

Mynn, Andi, Plo

21. Jauhzmynn

Jun 16, 2002
  22. Jauhzmynn

Jun 16, 2002
    ?Well if that means I get to sit down and actually finish a meal,? he shot a mock glare at Andi, followed by a wink to make sure she knew he was joking, ?then I?m all for it.

It wasn't long before they'd reached the cafe'. Mynn's stomach growled. She picked a few items that seemed least likly to cause some unfortuante reactions, and sat with Andi Vask and Plo. While eating she tried to remember what happened. During moments of lucidness while in the healer's ward, she'd heard the healers discussing her condition.

{Memory}
    "An, I'm not feeling anything. If I didn't know better,I'd swear she has a Ysalamri in her pocket."
    A soft grunt.

"Force inhibiters don't cause a void like this. Something else is and it wasn't the drug that was purged."

{Memory}

She was so absorbed in trying to figure out what the memory snippet ment, she wasn't aware of her "Link chiming until she was nudged by Plo.

She jerked.

"Hmm? Wha?" Still blinking back to the here and now and embarassed on top of it.

The Jedi gestured to the chirping devcie on her belt. She pulled it off, murmuring thanks slid the organic light emitting diod screen from it's side, and skimmed the text.

[Scan complete. Data compliation complete. Time of scan 146 hours.]

Confusion flitted across her facebefore she remembered. her and brian were running scans of themselves using the Force to track down how the energy feild interacted with biological beings. If the timeframe was correct,and if Healers hadn't moved the 'link from her bedside it would've continued to scan.

It may have recorded the incident's affects. Gotta' find Brian.

Tag Andi, Plo Vask, everyone.

23. Jauhzmynn

Jun 16, 2002
    Upping this TAG anyone.

24. Ktala

Ktala Force Ghost star 6

Sep 7, 2002
    I AM NOT DEAD!!...**just recovering!!!** Here we go!

Andi

Master Elon walked over to Andi. "Go on with the others. I shall join you shortly. I left An Paj, with something I was checking up on, and I would like to check on it before lunch." He smiled. "You will be alright." he added. Andi nodded. "Alrighty. I'll meet you in the meal area, Master." She watched him walk away, before she turned to look at Vask.

"You know." Andi said, trying to mentally push away all the other strange events that seemed to happen, every time she was near him, "I think whoever you were working for, and Shadow were two different people. So now Im wondering why the person who gave you those needles, wanted us?" She was silent for a moment. "So, in truth, we might have more than one to worry about. Someone with a vague working notions of the Force at least."

Vask brought his hand to his face for a moment. "It could even be a former student, or someone else who knows the temple well. Or they received information from someone."

Plo shook his head. "As of now, all guards have been doubled. But this is an large temple. If someone is truly determined to get inside, I am sure there are ways. And we can not watch them all." he added quietly.

"It's not always a former student, but it's possible this one is. Remember a couple of folks who came with us when we'd first arrived here from our old 'training facility'? If any of them fell into the wrong crowd, all they'd need are creds to fund information brockers and slicers to get what they want. Question is, why?"

Andi frowned. That was NOT a pleasant thought, that one of their won might be after them for some reason. She sighed, as she looked at Vask. "Boy, you sure now how to pick em." she said with a quick smile, as she spied the cafe ahead. ââ?¬Å?Who? Me? Since when am I a Ë?boy" missy?" Vask asked with his eyebrow raised. Andi laughed softly.

"I would never presume to hold a Jedi Master accountable for anything," Vask said to Plo Koon with a quick wink. "And certainly not to his face."

"Smart Man" Plo responded, in what sounded like to Andi as perfect dead paned face..thought it was hard to tell in Plo's case.

From the back Jauhzmynn snickered at his jesting then stated. "Vask, you may know more that what you realise. Some call it 'being lucky', "Having a knack', Intuition' but it all boils down to one thing. I bet if we three sit down and talk, I bet we can figure it out."

"Well if that means I get to sit down and actually finish a meal," he shot a mock glare at Andi, followed by a wink to make sure she knew he was joking, "then I'm all for it."

Andi felt as if her cheeks had suddenly burst into flames, as she felt them grow hot. How could she NOT remember almost every time they got together, it was embarrassing! Or deadly. Or both! Showing up naked was NOT her idea! She quickly made a beeline for a table, and then proceeded to grab some food.

She swore she heard Plo chuckling in the background, thought she could not be sure of it. Mynn picked a few items that seemed least likly to cause some unfortunate reactions, and sat with Andi Vask and Plo. While eating she tried to remember what happened. During moments of lucidness while in the healer's ward, she'd heard the healers discussing her condition.

Andi nearly jumped at the sound of a small chime going off. It took her a second to recognize it as Mynn's little device she kept on her. Plo nudged Mynn, who seemed to be deep in thought.

She jerked.

"Hmm? Wha?" Still blinking back to the here and now and embarrassed on top of it. The Jedi gestured to the chirping device on her belt. She pulled it off, murmuring thanks slid the organic light emitting diode screen from it's side, and skimmed the text. Mynn had a look on her face, thought she didnt say anything.

Andi simply continued to chew her food slowly, hoping that nothing would happen while they were eating their meals. She had also been wondering i

25. Jauhzmynn

Jun 16, 2002
    GOod post Andi. I'm having brain lock. Akk.

I'll try to get post posted Tuseday.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.