main
side
curve
  1. In Memory of LAJ_FETT: Please share your remembrances and condolences HERE

What if you woke up and could use the Force? RR (JA)

Discussion in 'Fan Fiction Stories--Classic JC Board (Reply-Only)' started by JediClare, Mar 19, 2002.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Jauhzmynn

Jauhzmynn Jedi Padawan star 4

Jun 16, 2002
    Numbers, and more numbers scrolling horizontally down the 'link's screen in a staggered cascade held Mynn's in rapt attention. The numbers didn't mean anything to her, and it defiantly didn't answer the question in her mind.

What happens now?

She was only vaguly aware of Plo Koon looking over her arm at the screen the chatter of dozens of beings in the eating area and the smells of the food. She couldn't sense their moods through the force or their uniquce force signatures, only their presense in close proxmity.
    A deep sign issued from deep within.

Master Yoda picked the wrong person the Council will not let him keep an apprentice who can't use the force. A plan was forming in her mind. If the force wasn't going to come to her,naturally, maybe it required some help. She needed to find Brain and Fen.

I'm not going to let the shadow win.

She switched her 'link's interface to iconographic settings, then sent Brian a text message, along with an idea.
    Pictographic charactors dnaced across the screen.

Brian: [Hey squirt, glad to 'see' you'er up and going. How do you feel?]

Mynn: [I'm alright, still feel as if I'd been flattened. Did you get the sketches?]

Brian: [Yep, another complexe costume. Must be feeling better. :) It'll be a challenge to construct. We'll need a CAD to work out the bugs. It is doable.]

Mynn: [I know. Does Farren's shop have a CAD program? Woul;d I be able to use it?]

Brian: [Yes he does. I don't see him saying no, but I'll ask. He might even make a copy for you. Hang on]

Mynn: [Thank Bro, and tell farren thanks in advance. It'll work to get my mind off my problem.]

Brian: [Farren sends his greetings, and you'er welcome. He'll make a copy of the CAD. I'll bring a data crystle to you today.]

During the conversation, Plo Koon was watching the charactors dance horizontaly, veritcally, even diagonally across the screen, he couldn't read them, it was complexe.

Mynn glanced up just then seeing the Kel-Dor reading the screen. "Sorry, Master Plo. Talking tech-head stuff. Didn't mean to zone out."

He put a hand on her shoulder giving it a gentle squueze.

"I understand, you've much on your mind. Remember you'er never alone, even if you can't feel those around you. Sometimes you need to take your mind off a problem in order to solve it." Mynn thought about what Plo said. "A good way to do that,is teaching me that language, its history, origons, and how to read it." He tapped the link's screen indicaiting one of the pictographs.

"Ok, sure."

The familar footfall of Master Elon came closer to the table.
    He was approaching from behind her, from the sound of his movement he was happy, or at least had something interesting up his tunic sleeve, and judging from the smell, he had a plate laden with food

"Well, did I miss anything, while I was busy?" he asked the group, giving a knowing look, and laughed softly.

Elon asked.

"Naww, just the usual planet cracking, multi-verse shaking, head bending stuff."

"Anything new in your nick of the woods?"

<Tag ANyone>

Mynn grinned trying to appear cheeful when deep inside she was anything but happy, let alone cheerful.

2. Fanficfan

Fanficfan Jedi Master star 3

Jul 12, 2005
    OOC: I know, I know. I'm actually posting. Try not to faint. lol ;)

Vask

Vask grinned to himself as Andi blushed bright red and hurried towards the food, while beside him Plo Koon chuckled at her embarrassment. He shared a look with Plo, the Jedi?s eyes twinkling, before the merc made his own way to the food. He piled his plate high, grabbed some cutlery, and plonked himself down at the table before tearing into the mountain of food with an abandon that all but promised indigestion in the near future.
    He was about a dozen forkfuls in when he noticed the stares coming in from around the table and hastily swallowed. ?What? The last time I sat down to a meal with Andi I managed one mouthful of food before she led me on a merry chase through the temple hallways. Followed by some extreme hallucinations, passing out, and a second stay in the medical ward. I want to make sure I actually get some food inside me this time.? He grinned broadly before shrugging and returning the majority of his attention to the mound of food before him.
    He was, perhaps, halfway through before he started to slow down, and when Mynn?s device started chiming at her, Vask glared lasers until he realised it wasn?t another adventure about to begin.
    He relaxed a little more then, sitting back in his chair and reducing his eating pace to a more leisurely one as Andi?s master joined the group
    "Well, did I miss anything, while I was busy?" he asked the group, giving a knowing look, and laughing softly.
    "Naww, just the usual planet cracking, multi-verse shaking, head bending stuff."
    "Anything new in your neck of the woods?"

Vask felt one of his eyebrows slide up at Mynn?s comment. ?Oh please tell me you Jedi aren?t into that whole ?Multiple Dimensions? craze. All that junk about parallel universes, mirror universes, reverse universe and the Trousers of Time??

Tag: Mynn, Andi, et al

3. Jauhzmynn

Jauhzmynn Jedi Padawan star 4

Jun 16, 2002
    Mynn's eyes lit up at the mention of science, astromnomy, espcially theorectial physcis.

"Heck yeah. I can only speak for myself. The math supports multiple dimemsions and you can see the light from a univerese through a high powered orbital telescope."

The padawan had a passion for theorectial sceinces since a child reading books from mavrick physcists. Back home, it was all conjecture, and theories until shecame to this world in the galaxy far away from her planet of birth.

"I don't want go off on a tangent and lose folks. Sooo what are the 'pants of wuzit?"

<Tag anyone>

4. Fanficfan

Jul 12, 2005
    Vask

"Heck yeah. I can only speak for myself. The math supports multiple dimensions and you can see the light from a universe through a high powered orbital telescope."
    Vask just shook his head, ?though you disagree with my every thought, I shall guard your right until my end...? he muttered under his breath.
    "I don't want go off on a tangent and lose folks. Sooo what are the 'pants of wuzit?"
    ?No. I will not be the one responsible for filling your mind with such ridiculous thoughts. For one, I don?t understand half the ?quantum? they have to invent to make the idea even theoretically possible, and also, you wouldn?t like some of the words I use to describe the person who came up with that rubbish.?
    He took a breath before shooting Mynn a crooked smile, ?besides, we weren?t going to go on a tangent, remember??

Tag: Mynn, Andi (you still around), Jedi

5. Ktala

Ktala Force Ghost star 6

Sep 7, 2002
    WOAH!!..How did I miss that...

*Slaps hands*

Might have to see if this doggie is still moving.. Will check back soon!!

6. Fanficfan

Jul 12, 2005
    Yeah I'm still here, not sure if Mynn's still around or not.

7. KellyLCrutcher

KellyLCrutcher Jedi Master star 2

Feb 28, 2009
    I just started reading this story tonight and it's a great piece of work! Could you please add me to your PM/update list for this fic?

:) I'm looking forward to the next piece! Keep up the great work! =D=

8. kimbilili-k-s

kimbilili-k-s Jedi Youngling star 2

Jul 9, 2002
    wowww.

It's been ages since I've been here! it's been - what - seven years since we started this...

hi KellyLCrutcher! i don't think you'll be PM-ed anytime soon...as you probably can tell, it's just a thread to have fun :) so keep reading, but i'm not so sure the posts will keep coming...

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.