main
side
curve
  1. In Memory of LAJ_FETT: Please share your remembrances and condolences HERE

What if you woke up and could use the Force?RR(TPM)

Discussion in 'Fan Fiction Stories--Classic JC Board (Reply-Only)' started by G2Jedi, Mar 15, 2003.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Jauhzmynn

Jauhzmynn Jedi Padawan star 4

Jun 16, 2002
    Up thread

2. Ktala

Ktala Force Ghost star 6

Sep 7, 2002
    Lady Mavi was sitting next to one of the Queens maidens..when she felt a familiar presense come near.

She opened her eyes, to see Queen Amidala stepping out of the room, closely followed by the two Jedi, and Lord Nevel.

Lord Nevel moved around the Queen and her group, as she spoke to the others. Lady Mavi gave a brief nod to the Queen.

"The Chancellor will help Naboo. We've come up with a plan."

She smiled slightly, giving Lord Nevel a glance. What a scheme they had hatched, a scheme indeed.

"I'll tell you all more in chambers before we see the Senate."

Lord Nevel didnt say anything, but came close to Lady Mavi, and looking down at her as if closely inspecting her. He finally spoke.

"We are glad, that you made it." he said softly.

Lady Mavi gave a small bow. "As am I." She gave a stiff bow.

"There is more to be said, in chambers." she said quietly to Lord Nevel, and then stood.

Lord Nevel's eyes narrowed a moment, before he nodded, and turned to meet speak with the Queen.

"Then, your highness, we should move there swiftly."

<Tag Mynn>

3. jedi_enigma

jedi_enigma Jedi Youngling star 3

Jul 16, 2002
    ::Sneaks in nervously:: Uh...heh...I am so sorry about the little disappearing act. [face_blush] Heh...School got really nuts with Stats. and English Composition and...uh...well...ya know. I am going to read up on what a missed, but could someone summarize it for me until I can catch up, please? Thanks a ton! :D

4. jedi_enigma

jedi_enigma Jedi Youngling star 3

Jul 16, 2002
    ::Starts bouncing off the walls:: I SAW THE 12:01 SHOWING OF ROTK LAST NIGHT!!!!!!!! IT WAS BEYOND AMAZING!!!!!!!! OH-MY-GOSH! :D ::Continues to bounce around insanely, oblivious to the crowd watching...then falls to the ground dead asleep:: My friend got back to the dorms close to 5am and I had a 11:30 exam this morning. I think I'm gonna take a nap. Sorry about that. I was just so excited that I had to tell someone. 8-} Anywho. Hope things are going well with everyone! :)

5. Jauhzmynn

Jun 16, 2002

"Agreed."

Nodded Amidala. She and the entourage headed out of the Chancelor's officies to her assigned offices/quarters where she or her represenative could stay during the Senate's days of operation.

They soon reached them and entered the spacious quarters. The Queen invited the others to rest a while.

"The Senate is being reconvened for an emergancy session reguarding the Trad Federation's actions. Hopefully if other worlds are being bullied, they will voice it."

She said while the others sat down. She saw Lady Mavi and nodded her way.

"Is it good to see you safe Lady Mavi. Your excellant piloting skills no doubt."

The Nabooian gave the female advisor a small nod. A deeper nod would've awarded the monarch with a headdress in her lap. The heavy thing rescrected head movements to a minumum.

"Now to let the rest of you in on our scheme."

A few minutes later Captain Panaka and the monarch had finsihed relaying the plan.

She and Panaka looked at the advisors and Jedi for their input.

<Tag all>

She cast a glance at Captian Panaka

6. Ktala

Ktala Force Ghost star 6

Sep 7, 2002
    The Queen and the entourage headed out of the Chancelor's officies to her assigned offices/quarters where she or her represenative could stay during the Senate's days of operation.

Lord Nevel fell into step next to Lady Mavi.

"Any trouble?" He asked quietly. Lady Mavi smiled behind her veil. Her eyes twinkled.

"No more than the usual." she responded with. He nodded in understand.

They soon reached them and entered the spacious quarters. The Queen invited the others to rest a while.

"The Senate is being reconvened for an emergancy session reguarding the Trade Federation's actions. Hopefully if other worlds are being bullied, they will voice it."

She said while the others sat down. She saw Lady Mavi and nodded her way.

"Is it good to see you safe Lady Mavi. Your excellant piloting skills no doubt."

"Thank you, your highness." Lady Mavi responded quietly. She gave a moderate bow. And while her face or body reveiled nothing, her ribs protested the movement. She turned and sat back down, very aware of Lord Nevels stare.

"Now to let the rest of you in on our scheme." A few minutes later Captain Panaka and the monarch had finished relaying the plan.

She and Panaka looked at the advisors and Jedi for their input.

Lord Nevel stood up. "I believe it is time for the Jedi to do their part now. I have been informed that our contact within the Senate have been notified of the situation...and will do their best to assist as much as they can."

Which mean the Naboo Senator will soon find himself VERY busy.

Lord Nevel smiled for a brief moment. He then picked up a datapad.

"I also have been given some information, unverififed..that an unknown ship was seen heading in the direction of Naboo. No other information at this time." Lord Nevel forwned slightly.

When the Chancellor manages to REMOVE the blockade around your planet..which I believe he will, then the next question is what actions do YOU wish to take, your Highness? Knowning that someone is still activelly looking for you...do you wish to stay on Coruscant...or head back to Naboo. The Chancellor can only move so fast. And we still have unknown elements at work against us."

Lord Nevel stood quiet, waiting to hear from the others.

TAG

7. Jauhzmynn

Jun 16, 2002
    Upsy daisy.

8. JediClare

JediClare Jedi Padawan star 4

Oct 8, 2001
    Samuel says hello to everyone and sorry for not posting, because his computer's slow and takes a very long time to load JCF pages.

Sorry I haven't been posting either... outta ideas =/

9. kimbilili-k-s

kimbilili-k-s Jedi Youngling star 2

Jul 9, 2002
    post!! post!! all you jedi scum out there... *brandishes lightsabre and points it at a few pple* you know who you are...

10. xeryn_

xeryn_ Jedi Youngling star 1

Aug 8, 2003
    Ahhhh. We come to it at last. :D

I collapsed onto the hard bunk in the Infiltrator, completely worn out after a day of hard training. Reaching out to the tiny table nearby, I opened my clenched hand wide, hearing an all too familiar clang as my lightsaber fell from my grip and onto the surface of the table, rolling once then staying still. I leaned back, closed my eyes and after about a minute or so of recalling what had happened today ? landing up disarmed on the floor had made up a pretty large part of it ? I promptly fell asleep.

It was dark, very dark. She shot out two bolts of blue lightning and in the same moment three lightsabers hummed to life, one red, the other two green and blue. But the crimson blade was not her own, rather that of her master?s. Then the two garbed in Jedi robes stepped forth purposefully, their blades suddenly clashing against the dual crimson blades. Her own saber flew into her hands and she gripped the hilt tightly, thumbing the controls and watching grimly as her familiar blood-red blade extended with a soft hiss. She moved, ducking to avoid the sudden sweep of an emerald blade then brought her saber up to meet it. They collided again several more times, then suddenly time seemed to slow and so did she, horrified as her Jedi opponent appeared seemingly unaffected by the temporal slowdown and moved as per normal. And then she could not block the incoming stroke in time, could only watch with dread as the green saber came hurtling down and ?

I sat bolt right up, completely soaked in cold sweat as I fought to slow down my wildly beating heart and regain my composure. Nightmare nightmare it was just a dream kept running through my head like a herd of wild horses. I finally calmed down, belatedly realizing that I had probably been broadcasting my chaotic confusion all over the place. But what did it mean, and why? Who were they, anyway?

We had landed on Naboo nearly hours ago, and now Saratis and I were walking through a settlement close by to where the Infiltrator was located. Darth Maul had gone to meet the Neimodians from the Trade Federation, and both of us were on an unofficial reconnaissance of sorts. Apprehension was unbelievably rife in the atmosphere, the Naboo locals positively reeked of apprehension. One hardly needed to be Force sensitive to sense the unease in the area, and one didn?t have to be a genius to realise it was due to the Trade Federation?s blockade of their idyllic haven planet. It was an uncharacteristically bold and aggressive move on the part of the Trade Federation, but it could be that maybe they were feeling confident with Sidious on their side. My mind started to wander again and ended up on my dream the night before. I supposed I looked pretty unnerved, as Saratis had turned towards me and was about to say something when we both felt the tremor in the Force, and halted at the junction of two roads.

I inhaled sharply as two figures cloaked in brown appeared from seemingly nowhere and drew back their hoods, lightsabers simultaneously leaping to life. I instinctively stepped back, while Saratis growled, her own double-bladed saber out and activated in a second. And then I realised that I knew those two faces, it was them, the ones in my dream. I struggled not to show any signs of shock, and what hit me as I was still mentally reeling was that Saratis knew them, the two Jedi. Who were those two people Samuel had mentioned to me?Clare and Yan Yan, or something?

<Friends of yours, master?> I asked dryly, with just a tinge of inquisitiveness in my mental voice. Then the two Jedi spoke.

11. Ktala

Ktala Force Ghost star 6

Sep 7, 2002
    Upping the post. Will post soon. Jauhzmynn has technical difficulties.

:D

Hope everyone had a nice holiday.

**YES>>>US JEDI SCUM WILL BE BACK!**

12. kimbilili-k-s

Jul 9, 2002
    I stepped out of the training room, the largest room in the Infiltrator. Previously, it could only accomodate one person training with a remote. At my command, however, the droids had all the furniture pushed aside and more space was created just so i could duel with my apprentice. It wasn't ideal, but we coped with it.

As I walked down the corridor, I thought about Xeryn. Almost similiar questions ran through my mind everytime I did so. The last time I actually saw her before this was nine standard years ago, back on Earth. I had changed so much since then, and she had probably only followed me because of blind loyalty back there on Tatooine. Now that things were clearer to her, where did her loyalties lie? There were so many things I could change about her in a few days: her skill, her agility, her knowledge of the Force, but given a year, I would still not be able to change her mindset.

All I could hope was that her loyalties still lay with me, because that could be a huge factor in...well...in the long run.

I reached my quarters, pulled out my chair and sunk down onto it, wanting a rest. Yet the weird thing was, I wasn't physically tired - I was mentally exhausted. My stamina could certainly keep up with everything that was happening around me, yet my brain couldn't. It always seemed to be rushing from one thought to another, twisting and turning everywhere, almost like a pod race. It even happened in my sleep, and all I wanted to do was to yell "STOP!!" and make my thoughts blank out, but it never worked.

I rested my elbow on the table, then buried my forehead in my palms and closed my eyes, willing my mind to blank out. I was surprised when it did, for a little while. Then - a blue flash. My eyes lids lifted automatically. That flash had definitely came from Xeryn's thoughts. Nothing coming from elsewhere could be as clear as that picture. I closed my eyes again, waiting for more to come. Another blue flash - a more distinctive one this time. I recognised it as her force lightning.

This reminded me of an incident about 8 standard years ago, when I had returned to earth and was in the same classroom as Yan Yan. Then, she too had fallen asleep, and I had watched her entire dream from her viewpoint. I was sure that this one was from my apprentice's viewpoint as well.

As the lightning flashed, three figures to the left activated 4 beams of light, two of which was red and the other two blue and green. They stepped out from the shadows, allowing themselves to be visible, but I already knew who they were. I saw myself charge forward to duel with Clare and Yan Yan aggressively, then felt a feeling of anger and of...concern...coming from Xeryn. She called her own lightsabre back to her hand before involving herself in the battle. Clare immediately broke aside to tackle her, and my apprentice ruthlessly clashed her sabre against her opponent's emerald one over and over again.

Suddenly, it was as if time got cut to half its normal speed. All of Xeryn's actions became constrained and she was forced to slow her movements down according to time. Only problem was, Clare's didn't. The next moment, my apprentice watched in panic as her previous senior raised her sabre triumphantly and brought it down -

The dream ended there abruptly. The state of panic in my apprentice's mind did not cease, however. It was only seconds later that she managed to snap back into reality and try to convince herself that it was only a figment of her imagination. Confusion promptly took over, not only in her mind, but in her master's as well.

13. delta7_interceptor

delta7_interceptor Jedi Youngling star 1

May 10, 2002
    Ah, just popping in to say that I WILL post soon! ASAP actually, so just hold on to your horses. Happy weekend everyone!

14. kimbilili-k-s

Jul 9, 2002
    hold my horses?! jediscum i've waited a month and more!! lol not to mentioned all the reminders i give u during geog and along the corridors...

*grumble grumble*

you better post if not clare won't coz she keeps insisting it's your turn. haha. and post something to uhm...<i>further</i> the story if you may. *hint hint*

15. xeryn_

xeryn_ Jedi Youngling star 1

Aug 8, 2003
    Two months and four days, to be precise. *twiddles thumbs* xD

16. Jauhzmynn

Jun 16, 2002
    In the Queen's chamberts, a plan was hatched. Captian Panaka laid out the plan using a protable Holo generator displaying plans and skematics of the Naboo Palace. He'd decided to devulge information of an eailer kidnapping attempt on the young Queen. The black clad tattoed stranger had made the attempt only a few short standard months ago. It was the quick thinking of Amidala herself and the security that managed to stop him, even if it was only for a moment. It was long enough. He paused to let the news sink in.

The two Jedi looked at each other knowing what and who the strange being was. He was ahead of schedule. It was obvious the Sith was doing things differant then what they knew from Brian's movies. He was stepping things up a notch. If his apprentice was clueing him in on events, Darth Maul will be even more intent on capturing the Nabooian Queen now since he'd failed before. Suggestions flew back and forth from Panaka, the Jedi and Advisors on what to do about the new variable to the equation, while the Queen watched. Impassive and aloof, as if it didn't matter to her what her fate may be or where it would lay. Take Amidala back to Naboo on schedule, or keep her on Coruscant. Both posed dangers, but which was the lesser of two evils? Naboo or Coruscant?

"Take me back to Naboo."

The quiet responce broke through the discussion like a Russian Icebreaker ship slicing through the artic ice.
    Heads turned. It was so quiet, the soft sounds of the enviromental systems could be heard. Any quieter, heartbeats would've also been heard.

"What?"

Panaka turned, leveling his pericing gaze on the child-like ruler.

"Take me back to Naboo as scheduled."

"I can't do that. My job is to protect you."

"I can't stay here in saftly while our people are facing imenant invasion."

A note of finality was evident in her voice. No amount of arguring would change the young female's mind. She took a stand and refused to move. It was like trying to but heads with a Bantha, one would leave with a headache before making her move when she wished not to.

<Tag Andi and the gang in the room plus everyone ekse>

17. Ktala

Ktala Force Ghost star 6

Sep 7, 2002
    In the Queen's chamberts, a plan was hatched. Captian Panaka laid out the plan using a protable Holo generator displaying plans and skematics of the Naboo Palace. He'd decided to devulge information of an eailer kidnapping attempt on the young Queen. The black clad tattoed stranger had made the attempt only a few short standard months ago. It was the quick thinking of Amidala herself and the security that managed to stop him, even if it was only for a moment. It was long enough. He paused to let the news sink in.

The two Jedi looked at each other knowing what and who the strange being was.

Lady Mavi and Lord Nevel also shared a look. He had already been staring at her off and on...which was getting a bit annoying. But this time, the news of the black clad figure left little to the imagination.
    He was ahead of schedule.

Suggestions flew back and forth from Panaka, the Jedi and Advisors on what to do about the new variable to the equation, while the Queen watched.

Lady Mavi watched the Queen. She already knew the decision. They would have to plan around her decision. Lady Mavi felt she could only make one decision. They had already done as much as they could to tie up the Senate here. And with certain folks under close watch..that would take care of them. This only left one other varible open.

Naboo.

So it was no suprise, when the Queen suddenly announced...

"Take me back to Naboo."

The quiet responce broke through the discussion, and silence insued.

"What?" Panaka turned, leveling his pericing gaze on the child-like ruler.

"Take me back to Naboo as scheduled." the Queen replied.

Lady Mavi waited until all the discussions flew back and forth, before she ventured a voice.

"Will this be after the Senate, your Highness?" Lady Mavi thought for a few moments. "Perhaps, we can have a decoy here on Coruscant...so it will take them a while to discover you have left. But right now..we are not sure of the wearabouts of the one who tried to kidnap you. They might be on Naboo right now. But, I noticed as I was leaving there is a GAP..that we might be able to get back in to the planet. Otherwise, we will have to fight our way back in...and they will be right on top of us."

"And once we are there? If those droid ships are still there...they need to go. Or they will stop us before we can stop."

Lady Mavi waited to hear what the young Queen would respond with.

<Tag Mynn and the gang, everywhere. >

18. Jauhzmynn

Jun 16, 2002
    "Will this be after the Senate, your Highness?"

Lady Mavi thought for a few moments.

"Perhaps, we can have a decoy here on Coruscant...so it will take them a while to discover you have left. But right now..we are not sure of the wearabouts of the one who tried to kidnap you. They might be on Naboo right now. But, I noticed as I was leaving there is a GAP..that we might be able to get back in to the planet. Otherwise, we will have to fight our way back in...and they will be right on top of us."

"Lady mavi, you must be reading my mind." The Queen gave a small smile, her eyes sparkled.

"Captian Panak and I already have a decoy in place who is well versed in what is needed to be done. She will take my place in the Senate and will remain here,while we leave under cover as regualar maintaiance crew."

Queen Amidala said. She glanced at Panaka who nodded his approval and reluectant acceptance of the plan.

"And once we are there? If those droid ships are still there...they need to go. Or they will stop us before we can stop."

Lady Mavi added then waited to hear what the young Queen would respond with.

"Once we'er there, we'll enter the palace through the underground passageways. There is a hidden hanger to dock the craft. We can enter the palace here."

The security cheif held out a portible holograph projector that displayed a detailed schematic of Theed's underground superstructure.

"As mentioned before, the only one who knows of these are myself and the Queen. Lady Mavi, I would need as much detail as you can give about this gap. We'll need it."

He asked her.

<Tag Andi and everyone>

19. Ktala

Ktala Force Ghost star 6

Sep 7, 2002
    "Will this be after the Senate, your Highness?"

Lady Mavi thought for a few moments.
    "Perhaps, we can have a decoy here on Coruscant...so it will take them a while to discover you have left. But right now..we are not sure of the wearabouts of the one who tried to kidnap you. They might be on Naboo right now. But, I noticed as I was leaving there is a GAP..that we might be able to get back in to the planet. Otherwise, we will have to fight our way back in...and they will be right on top of us."

"Lady Mavi, you must be reading my mind." The Queen gave a small smile, her eyes sparkled.

Lady Mavi simply nodded, but the back of her mind was set abuzz. It reminded her of the way Jauhzmynn and her frequently read each others mind. Was the Queen slightly Force sensative? The question was dropped as the meeting continued.

"Captian Panak and I already have a decoy in place who is well versed in what is needed to be done. She will take my place in the Senate and will remain here,while we leave under cover as regualar maintaiance crew." Queen Amidala said.

"Once we'er there, we'll enter the palace through the underground passageways. There is a hidden hanger to dock the craft. We can enter the palace here."

The security cheif held out a portible holograph projector that displayed a detailed schematic of Theed's underground superstructure. "As mentioned before, the only one who knows of these are myself and the Queen. Lady Mavi, I would need as much detail as you can give about this gap. We'll need it."

Nodding, she reached into her pouch, and pulled out a schematic of the planet she had taken as she had left Naboo. She started to lean, to push the datapad accross the table, when Lord Nevel swiftly reached over, and took it from her, handing it to the security cheif.

She was glad the veil hid the coloring she felt her face growing. She quickly pushed on.

"The information is on the datapad, your Highness. Since there are no structures on the far Northeastern side of the planet..they have not felt a need to cover that area as much as the rest of the planet. I did not discover it until I was well above the planet. Their drone ships scan the area infrequently."

She slowly leaned back in the chair, and felt as one of Lord Nevel hands fell on her shoulder. It was starting to get warm sitting there. She would be glad when the meeting was finished.

"How long till the Senate meeting?" Lady Mavi asked.

<Tag Mynn and everyone>

20. Ktala

Ktala Force Ghost star 6

Sep 7, 2002
  21. delta7_interceptor

delta7_interceptor Jedi Youngling star 1

May 10, 2002
    Intermingling with the crowd was not as difficult as expected. The citizens were all casting wary glances to their left and right, scurrying along like mice to their destinations. It was like child's play to imitate their behavior as we kept our eyes on the 2 black forms.

I had this inkling that Kim had already spotted us since Coruscant, it would not come as a surprise if she was deliberately leading us on a scenic tour of Naboo.

Even if she were, I wasn't complaining.

The planet was beautiful. Even Lucas' portrayal of it could do no justice to the magnificent architecture of the real thing. The colours of the buildings had no names in our scant dictionary. The shrubbs and vegetation lining along the paths added much vibrancy to a planet that had flourished for years. Put together, what was beautiful as individuals became a true masterpiece. Even the weather seemed to want to play a part in this work of art. It gave one the impression of a city that both appreciated the arts and the sciences. A city that was on its way to greater heights.

But all these was marred by the fear emitted from the citizens. Still, I allowed myself a brief second to wallow in the beauty and wished desperately for a camera. I hoped for a second chance to visit this magnificent planet before the forces of destruction could ruin it all. Which brought me back to my duty at hand. The 2 of them seemed to be wandering aimlessly around the marketplace, but there was just something in the way they held themselves that hinted of something more.

We had passed ahead of them already and was waiting for them to walk by us again at the junction of two roads.

Where do you think Maul is? I asked Clare.

If you don't know, how would you expect ME to know?

Good point.

So absorbed in pondering Maul's wherebouts, I had failed to notice a snatch thief running by. He bumped into me, automatically pushing me into the direct path of the Sith.

Oops. Was the best I could think of at that moment. That was totally unplanned for. There were no Plan B or C or D or even Z for me to follow.

Noticing that Clare had stepped up beside me, the two of us facing the two of them. It reminded me of the typical Western shows, where the cowboys had face-offs in deserted areas, with dust flying and all. Ironically, the area around us was rapidly clearing. Creating that isolated setting. It seemed that the citizens had some kind of sixth sense when trouble was brewing.

Clare was the first to speak.

"Bringing a pup along to train, Saratis?"

What are you doing! I hissed. Provoking a Sith is so not the way to end a conflict diplomatically.

I watched Saratis' eyes narrow with anger then straighten out as she masked her anger. Xeryn, on the other hand, was shaking with anger at the insult.

"Does she do tricks? Like the way you do with Maul? Is she able to listen to your every order already? Or does she still need some house-training? I'll be glad to lend a helping hand. After all, we are such charitable people."

I kept my eyes on Xeryn. The insults were after all aimed at her. I knew the line that Clare was following. She was aiming for Xeryn, the untrained Sith, fueling her anger, provoking her so that she would strike us first. Saratis was too disciplined to fall prey to simple taunts like that. But the untrained Sith was a different matter. She would be easy to defeat or at least disarm, so as to force them to retreat. At least then, we would still be able to follow them and trace their steps.

Clare's tirade of insults had increased in their ferocity and creativity. Xeryn's hand had slowly crept towards her saber.

Good. She is almost breaking.

22. uncamouflaged

uncamouflaged Jedi Youngling

Jan 17, 2004
    wow. you guys must be insane to post such an insanely long fic. but i'm not complaining. it is interesting.

23. Jauhzmynn

Jun 16, 2002
    Insane? maybe.:-D It's a sort of role play, round robin, fanfiction. It has a strange premise but it forces each author to think of how they'd realsiticialy react in a situation like that. At times it's VERY hard to think up something.

24. Ktala

Ktala Force Ghost star 6

Sep 7, 2002
    Lady Mavi got a sudden suprise, when Lord Nevel suddenly stood up.

"Your Highness...Please excuse myself and my assistant for a moment..." He didnt wait for her response.

Instead, before Lady Mavi could even open her mouth to protest, a rather firm arm behind her had her up and moving before she knew what was happening.

He quickly escorted her outside the meeting room.

"Wha..?!" she exclaimed as he sat her down, someplace private.

"What are you trying to do?...or were you waiting to fall flat on your face before you did anything..?

"I'm not..."she tried to say.

//NOT buying it at all...// came the rebuke.

She grew silent, as he reached over, and gently wrapped his hands around her ribcage..and one on her arm.

They stayed silent for a few moments, as she felt the energy combine with her own efforts, slowing correcting some of the prior damage, and lessing the pain.

Once he was finished, he turned to her.

//lay down...and I shall make an escuse until we adjurn the meeting...then, you WILL let me finish.//

//Yes.....Master....//

Cuffing her gently on the nose, he left her, and headed back to the meeting chambers. Lady Mavi layed on her side...very glad to be laying down at the moment. She laid quietly, listening to the noises around her.

TAG: Mynn, others...

25. Jauhzmynn

Jun 16, 2002
    Amidala noticed Lady Mavi stagger, as Lord Nevel catch her and gently escort her out before the question could be answered. She sensed the woman must have been in pain from how her eyes crinkled up at the cornors. Lord Nevel made sure to not bring attention to them both. After a few moments he came back, explained the reason for his hasty departure.

"I understand, Lord Nevel. We are all under added stress. We will meet in the Senate Chambers in one standard hour."

She said gently standing up. The handmaidens rose with her.

"If you wish Lord Nevel, Lady Mavi can use my chambers to rest. Please, take as much time as you require."

Soon theywould leave for the grand Senate chamber were thousands of beings gathered, representing the various worlds of the Republic.

<Tag all>

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.