main
side
curve
  1. In Memory of LAJ_FETT: Please share your remembrances and condolences HERE

What if you woke up and could use the Force?RR(TPM)

Discussion in 'Fan Fiction Stories--Classic JC Board (Reply-Only)' started by G2Jedi, Mar 15, 2003.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. jedi_enigma

jedi_enigma Jedi Youngling star 3

Jul 16, 2002
    ::Limps in panting:: Sorry that took a while! Did you know that trying to read after having taken a Vikaden(sp?) is kinda hard? Though it sure does help in the pain and sleeping department. :D Anywho. Sorry it took so long, yet again. I had litterally NO time over winter break and it took me a while to get settled back into school, but I am now settled in had had almost caught up when I took a break for dinner and to do some wall climbing...well I attempted to do a dyno, was unable to get a grip on the hold I was reaching for and fell, the problem was that I fell on my ankle wrong and sprained it. So my roommate and a friend drove my sorry butt to the hospital. Anywho. Enough of my excuses. Oh, Sam! Happy REALLY belated birthday! I hope everyone had great hols! Amazing posts everyone!

~*~

I, at first, tried to set a "good example" for the boys and behave, when Shaie and Mynn were bouncing all over the place, but I ended up bent double over laughing especially when Shaie procliamed Adi's Padawan "Damn Hot" to his face.

Dex stood safly out of range chuckling to himself enjoying chaos he'd started. Both girls were talking so fast, Brian gave up trying to translate it. He shot the alien short order cook a look, and shook his head.

"Go ahead Dex, yuck it up ya' four armed menace."

The raven haired human teased the being, who laughed all the louder. A flash of cream tunics caught brian's eye, His hand shot out grabbing the back of Jauhzmynn's obi and belt, quickly despoiting the giggling, hyper active mass of tunics into the seat.

"Are you SURE it was only Rush Dex? I swear she's acting like she's drunk. Just what I need a Jedi blizted on Rush."

Brian kept his grip on back of her belts just in case she decided to go into orbit.

"Only Rush. Unless she's allergic to it, but you Jedi suppossed to be able to counter act intoxicants."

He winked, watching Jauhzmynn's brother get up, reached over putting his hand on her shoulder, and she was out cold. He deftly picked up his sister and put her over his shoulder.

"Good ole' fashioned Vulcan nerve pinch and Force induced sleep works every time."

He winked at the others, paid for their food bill, and moved Mynn off his shoulder into his arms.

"I have some room if anyone wants to come along. How all of you fit in that speeder is a miracle only college students can pull off."

A smile spread over the dark features.

I just laughed and shook my head guiding the two boys out, who had been begging for some Rush, but Brian and I had refused to allow them to have it point-blank, not wanting to deal with two little balls of energy to the nth degree allong with the two larger balls of engergy.

I stood up, closed my eyes and tracked Shaie with the Force. I was finally able to grab her arm and using the Force dampen the effects of the Rush.

I opened my eyes and glanced over at Shaie, who had calmed down enough to hold still and speak at a speed that was understandable. I then turned back to Brian and grinned. "I think we are ready."

TAG: Everyone

2. xeryn_

xeryn_ Jedi Youngling star 1

Aug 8, 2003
    It stung. I could try the easy way of deception, thinking that whatever the Jedi said were non-consequential and untrue [which they were, in a way], but deep down inside, it stung. The damned Jedi had really hit home with her barbs, and they very obviously knew it. Almost unthinkingly my hand gravitated towards my saber hilt, my subconscious longing to just use my energy weapon to well, shut her up starting to exert itself forcefully. Coupled with that, I could feel my hairs standing on end and my whole body bristling, coursing with the hateful energy that always coupled any violent surge of anger. My hand was almost at my saber when I stopped abruptly.

I radiated anger, my master?s anger could too be felt, but there was no hint of malice whatsoever in Clare?s voice. Freezing in my tracks, I tentatively reached out and confirmed that yes; the malevolence characteristically associated with insults like those was totally absent from the Jedi. Figured, being evil to people was probably against their precious code. And if they were deliberately goading me on to do something brash and stupid, well, they could wait a little longer. I definitely did not appreciate being taunted, but now wasn?t really the time to do anything about it. Adding to that, I had already lost half the battle by allowing myself a show of no self-control by letting my hand just creep to my lightsaber. I was about to hiss back something equally slighting, when I realised that to do so would be playing right into their hands again, I wasn?t trained enough to be able to at will stop my anger from escalating once it had started. Biting back a snarl with great effort, I forced myself to calm down. Anger was nothing without the ability to channel and use it for one?s means, that much I knew. Ruthlessly battling my rage into submission, I was not too unpleased to feel the now-familiar sense of pulsing fury kept in check by my resolve alone, ready to be unleashed at will like a lethal tiger.

Somehow sensing approval from my master, I realised she?d kept her anger in check all this while, while I still had had to overcome it with great difficulty. Evidently, I had much to learn, and very painfully realised this would be used against me even now in this impromptu confrontation. I could only up my guard, and I hated the feeling of being vulnerable and used. The Jedi might have to abide by their lack of malice, but I was not bound to that code.

3. kimbilili-k-s

kimbilili-k-s Jedi Youngling star 2

Jul 9, 2002
    <Xeryn. Xeryn.>

The sound of her name jerked her back from her state of anger to a state of irritation toward me for a short while.

<Let me have a go at them, master.>

I knew that was coming. After all, I too had been reckless when I was her age. Composure came with maturity, and I would have to deal with that aspect of Xeryn's character as well. I choose my answer carefully, knowing that "no" would not sufficient. I needed to make her think about my decision.

<Don't you think that's their intention? Am I supposed to end up protecting you after that?> I replied, asking both questions with a hint of impatience.

A moment later, her trembling ceased altogether. It was taking her a tremendous effort to curb her rising temper, but I appreciated the effort. As much as I wanted to take the both of them on right at the moment, the more important thing at hand was my apprentice. My mind was working quickly, trying to figure the best way to get out of the situation.

Out of the corner of my eye, I found it.

A small gesture of my thumb alerted my apprentice to my plan. A small nod from her showed that she understood my message perfectly clearly. I then moved out of my defensive stance which I had taken up when the padawans had first appeared, and assumed a casual posture.

"Thank you for your concern," I said with a wry smile. "I assure you, she is very well behaved. As much as we would love to continue chatting, we have other pressing matters, so if you'll excuse us-"

Following my exact movement, Xeryn turned, took three steps and jumped high into the air, landing perfectly beside me a moment later in the passenger seat of the low flying speeder we had been eyeing. The female Falleen in the drivers seat let out a high pitched shriek, her skin colour changing the instant she saw us through her rearview mirror. The last word she probably heard before she was thrown out of her own vehicle and hit the ground was "apologies" - from me.

The speeder rocked violently as Xeryn and I transferred ourselves to the front seats. I got the vehicle in control and plunged into the heavy traffic high above, mingling with everyone else who was on their way to lunch.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

woo. we're being bored, and we're waiting for everyone on the other side of the story. are u guys coming to the hangar? or not?

4. Agent_Jaid

Agent_Jaid Jedi Grand Master star 5

Feb 21, 2003

Hanger? Uhh.... *looks at the drivers helplessly* I don't know... Ask them... :p

*hugs engima* You don't know *HOW* much I needed that.... *sigh*

Well what'd you know! I lose this thing faster then the stars give way to the morning sun for pity's sake!! *sigh*

I'm actually trying to figure out if this is even the wisest of moves, posting now, but I figure oh well. I'll post.... Or at least try my absolute hardest to....

5. jedi_enigma

Jul 16, 2002
    ::Is a little surprised at Jaid's hug; then hugs back:: Uh...You're welcome. I didn't know I helped anyone by posting, but I am glad that my post, in some round-about way, did. :) Great posts Xeryn and Kim!

6. Ktala

Ktala Force Ghost star 6

Sep 7, 2002
    OOC: Hanger? You guys ARE on Naboo..arent ya? :-D

BIC:

Lord Nevel made his appologies for his hasty departure as he entered the room again.

"I understand, Lord Nevel. We are all under added stress. We will meet in the Senate Chambers in one standard hour." the Queen said gently standing up. The handmaidens rose with her.

"If you wish Lord Nevel, Lady Mavi can use my chambers to rest. Please, take as much time as you require."

"Thank you, your Highness." Lord Nevel responded, as he bowed.

He exited the room, and caught up with Lady Mavi, who was not to drift asleep, as she was lying on the bench. She knew she was in for a lecture, but at the moment, she didnt care. She had gotten everything she had needed done. She could aford to be last.

"Come." he said softly. He helped her sit up, and slowly stand up. She sighed softly. Lord Nevel stayed silent, but gently patted her on the shoulder. They took a speeder taxi to the area where visiting diplomats stayed. It was not too far from the Senate building.

Finding the Queens chambers, Lord Nevel sought out a small private room. Lady Mavi followed, as was happy to see such an inviting furnshings.

//You know..you were pushing too hard.// He silenty gesture for her to lay down so he could finish what he had started.

//No...I didnt. I just need to pad that dashboard....//

//You KNOW what I meant.//
    //No..I had to get the other stuff finished before the Senate conveined. You know that.//

//And you didnt tell me?//

She closed her eyes.
    //No..you were busy. And I couldn't use this, with Jedi there, now could I?//

She felt his rather unhappy reaction, even if he didnt say anything.

//Stubborn brat..//
    //Just like my Master.//

A soft chuckle rose from Lord Nevel. She smiled happy to hear him laugh. The warm sensation she was feeling was sending her to sleep quickly.

//Returning to Naboo is going to be fun.// she responded sleepily.

//Um-hum...Almost as fun as the Senate hearing.//

It was her turn to softly giggle. "Too bad..I cant see that." she replied, yawning.

"Now..you sleep." Lord Nevel replied softly.
    "Um-hmm..."

<Tag all>

7. xeryn_

xeryn_ Jedi Youngling star 1

Aug 8, 2003
    Yup, we're on Naboo, but in a random settlement.

8. jedi_enigma

Jul 16, 2002
    Upsidaisy! :D

9. jedi_enigma

Jul 16, 2002
    ::Looks around:: Where is everyone? :confused: Did I scare everyone away?! :(

Uppers!

10. Jauhzmynn

Jauhzmynn Jedi Padawan star 4

Jun 16, 2002
    Nope, just waiting for you to post.

11. jedi_enigma

Jul 16, 2002
    ::Scratches head:: But I did post. ::points up to the top of the page; then scratches head:: Do you want me to post something else? :confused: I'm a confused person.

::Kicks the thread to the first page::
    UP! :D

12. jedi_enigma

Jul 16, 2002
  13. Ktala

Ktala Force Ghost star 6

Sep 7, 2002
    Lord Nevel looked at a timpiece. Making sure that Lady Mavi was sound asleep, he left the room, closing the door gently.

He headed for the Senate building. He wished to see what was going on within the council. He especially wanted to keep his eyes on a certain person.

He was sure Master Qui-Gon Jinn would have a few words to put in the Chancellors ear, as well.

TAG: Any

14. Jauhzmynn

Jun 16, 2002
    The Senate chambers was far from being the quiet digified place it normally was. Today's session became heated quite quickly after the Naboo Queen brought her world's situation to light. The Trade Federation quickly denied any involvement as expected. Chancellor Valorum had the proof in hand from his recent meeting with the Queen.

Delegaites and represenatives shouted back and forth across the cavernous chamber. Many appalled at hearing one world would blockadge another. Others supported the Trade Federation, if they knew the truth or not, it was't evident.

Senetor Palpatine sat beside the Queen in their box seemingly unaware and surprised of the current events. Lord Nevel and Lady Mavi were still in the Queen's chambers, the later resting from injuries. Amidala sat listening tot he bickering senters and was quickly losing patience with them. She closed her eyes, taking ina few deep cleansing breaths to reestablish some form of control lest she join in the shouting match. An exasperated Chancellor waved his hands to get some form of quiet, and called for resses. Amaidala couldn't get out of there fast enough. The Naboo Senetor needed to attend to matters before the next session and left the Monarch in her handmaidens' hands. She sat on cousoned benches rubbing the back of her neck,feeling drained, and exauhsted from the fighting and bickering. She was infinatly graitful to see the familar forms of Lord Nevel and Qui Gon Jinn walking towards her. They appeared to have some news. Hopefully it'll be good.

<tag Andi and everyone>

15. jedi_enigma

Jul 16, 2002
    Ok, here is my contribution, hope that it is ok.

~*~

I walked down the halls toward the Council Chambers, paying little...wait...you know what, scratch that completely, I was paying NO attention at all to my surroundings, which I knew not only would my former Master have scolded me for but just about everyone else and Qui-Gon would have probably quoted, what I believed was, his favorite saying, "Keep your thoughts in the here and now." But I was so completely wrapped up in my thoughts that I was beyond caring. Ever since Andi and Elon had left it had felt like the entire universe was holding it's breath waiting for something. Because of this my concentration had been shot and I was barely able to teach my classes. I rubbed a hand across my forehead.

I looked up and found myself facing the Council Room Doors with no conscious memory of gettin there. I scowled. 'I have got to stop doing that.' The doors opened immediately and I stepped inside. There were only two council members, Mace and Yoda. I bowed to them both, wondering what on Coruscant or in the Force could they need to see me about. "Masters?"

"We have a request for you, Rhiannon." Mace sat forward in his seat, he glanced at Yoda who nodded; then he turned and looked at me again. "We need you to accompany us to the Senate for a meeting that they are holding."

My face was expressionless. "Please tell me you are joking, Master Windu."

Mace raised an eyebrow.

I frowned. "Why me?"

"Need another representative for the Jedi we do."

"Ok, but why me? There are many other Jedi who are better at politics than I."

Mace spoke up. "Most of the Council is busy at the moment and unable to do this. And it is for that very reason, that we feel this will be good for you."

"Need to deal with politicians more you do."

I looked to the small green troll-like Master. I wondered, for probably the thousandth time, what they were thinking and if they just enjoyed torturing me.

I noticed a slight gleam in Yoda's eyes that I knew meant he was laughing and I knew that he had probably picked up that last thought. I looked up at Mace and saw that he too had a slightly amused gleam in his eyes.

I sighed. "When do we leave?"

~*~

I stood in one of the crafts that the senators sat in, but this one was intended for non senators. My head was throbbing from all of the bikkering. There were several other Jedi sitting around me listening to the debate. Normally Jedi didn't attend Senate meetings and I didn't really know why we were here. I had been rather interested to learn that this was the meeting where Amidala pleaded her case to them. I had held my breath, waiting to see if she would call for the vote, but she didn't and I breathed again. I was paying attention to what was being said, but at the moment it was impossible with all of the shouting to understand everything beings were saying. I retstrained myself from rubbing my temples to ease my headache. Instead I closed my eyes and took a deep breath and let it out, which helped somewhat relieve that pressure. Then I opened my eyes again and continued to observe the meeting.

~*~

I hope this fits in OK, Andi and Mynn!

<TAG:everyone>

16. Jauhzmynn

Jun 16, 2002
    OOC: Oh my yes, that fits wonderfully. The more authors who jump in the better.

IC:

Amidala and a few of the handmaidens sat outside the Senete Chambers watching the myrids of beings walk past. She closed her eyes against the throbbing in her head, even her eyeballs ached.

Fight fight fight. All they do. They forget how to listen. No wonder nothing gets done.

She felt like knocking a few heads together. That wouldn't be productive neither would telling the lot fo them to shut up and stop acting like idiots. It WOULD make her feel a little better to see the looks of shock, but the political damage wasn't worth the sight. Oh well. Sometimes life isn't fair.

She sighed softly, Oh how she wanted to put her head in her hands or maybe scream. Unfortunatly dressed in the finery of her position put a stop to that. One thing the Naboo woman was grateful for, was the decor and accoustics of the corridors. They were designed to be soothing and quiet no matter how many beings roamed were around. She sat quietly with her hands resting in her lap.

One thing the mnoarch noticed were there more Jedi who were seemingly taking interest in the Senete meetings.

Very strange. Normally they haven't a n intrest in political things with good reason. Unless it's a study in ulcer creation, and ego preening. I haven't the patience for this garbage.

She saw some of the Jedi walking down the corridor. They were too far to see who they were yet.

She and the handmaidens sat watching the people walk to and fro, some standing in clusters chatting. Amidala was glad for a respite from Senetor Palpatine's calone or after shave. Something about it made her sneese. She could tell when the man was in a room, or when he'd been in one, that scent was very distinct.

<Tag Andi and others>

17. kimbilili-k-s

kimbilili-k-s Jedi Youngling star 2

Jul 9, 2002
    erm. when will the negotiations end?

18. jedi_enigma

Jul 16, 2002
    As soon as the meeting ajurned myself and the rest of the Jedi headed down a hall, thought I had no idea where, since I rarely, if ever, came here, and I was concentrating on calming the headache that was throbbing in my head.

Mace glanced over at me, amusement in his eyes. "So, what did you think of that?"

I did not look at him. "I think that if you weren't a Jedi Master and a friend of mine you would be ruing the day you were born after I was done with you."

He chuckled and turned back in the direction we were walking.

I soon saw a small group that was exiting the Senate Chambers; it was Queen Amidala's entourge. We stopped right in front of them and bowed.

The queen bowed her head regally. "Thank you Master Yoda."

"Good to see you alive, it is, Your Majesty." Yoda rested both of his hands on top of his grimmer stick.

Mace stepped forward. "If it is possible we would like to discuss some matters with you."

Amidala nodded. "Of course. Please follow us. We will lead you to our chambers where we can speak."

I felt rather uncomfortable with all of the formal speech.

We then went off following the group. All I really wanted to do, though, was go back to my room and go to sleep.

~*~

Tag everyone

19. Ktala

Ktala Force Ghost star 6

Sep 7, 2002
    Lord Nevel was briskly walking back to where the Senators had adjured during their short break. He had already heard the news. The Senate was in an uproar. he had left Lady Mavi sound asleep, while he went to check on their progress.

One thing that struck him strange, was the MORE than nomal interest and number of Jedi in the area.

Looking ahead, he saw the Queen and some of her entourage, busy watching the bustling chatter around them.

Ahead of him, he could see Master Qui-Gon Jinn, and Obi-Wan Kenobi, also heading for the young Queen. Even more amusing..was ANOTHER set of Jedi heading towards them as well. He could easily make out Master Windu within the group.

As the two groups came closer, Lord Nevel found it most intresting that both the young Knight from the temple, and the Queen both seemed to be dealing with a headache. Senate meetings did that to MANY beings. He gave a slight grin, and a nod. He then turned to bow towards the others.

The other group of Jedi stopped right in front of them and bowed.

The queen bowed her head regally. "Good to see you alive, it is, Your Majesty." Yoda rested both of his hands on top of his grimmer stick.

Mace stepped forward. "If it is possible we would like to discuss some matters with you."

Lord Nevel hid a smile. This should prove to be most ... enlighting. Obi-wan and Qui-Gonn both looked a bit confused.

Lord Nevel sidestepped over to Captain Panaka. "I also have some matters I wish to discuss with you in private." he quietly spoke to the man.

-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-

Lady Mavi groaned, as she rolled over in bed. She was beginning to feel one frell of a headache. She nudged her mental shields higher, and that seemed to help. She frowned slightly, wondering why she would be picking up on a headache. Probably you know who.

She rolled back over, and continued to sleep.

TAG: ANY

OOC: heading there very soon, Kim! :D

20. Jauhzmynn

Jun 16, 2002
    The queen bowed her head regally.

"Good to see you alive, it is, Your Majesty."

Yoda rested both of his hands on top of his grimmer stick.

Amidala fought the urge to raise an eyebrow.

Odd thing to say. Unless he's refering to barly making it through the blockade.

"Thank you, Master Yoda. It was difficult getting here, but I had emmense help."

She said catching sight of Lord Nevel and gave him a nod which was returned. She saw the advisor over walk to Captian panaka, whisper something to him. Her keen hearing picked up what was said.

This is getting interesting.

Mace stepped forward.

"If it is possible we would like to discuss some matters with you."

Amidala, gingerly rubbed the back of her neck with a hand, brow slightly creasing from a strain only she knew about.

Mace smiled. Amidala was thankful for the make-up. If she blushed, he'd never know. It seemed the male Jedi came tall and handsome.

Keep smiling like that at me Handsome,and you can tell me anything..

The Queen nodded returning Master Windu's smile.

"Of Course Master Windu. Lead the way."

She stood up, the handmaidens rose as well. The troop of Jedi, Masters,Knights and padawans, handmaidens and a Naboo soilder made their way through the hallways to the sentorial offices. The queen palmed the door open to her designaited offices and went in, the 'gang' of people filing in. Once all seated comfortably, the Nabooian Queen waited for Master Windu. She sneezed lightly and coughed and looked up at the Jedi Master.

While Master Windu and Master Yoda were conversing with Amidala, Lord Nevel's quiet voice sounded in Captian Panaka's ear.

"I also have some matters I wish to discuss with you in private."

He nodded to Lord Nevel as they'd entered the offices.

"There should be an ante-chamber in the office were we can talk."

He nodded. He saw out of the cornor of his eye that Amidala had noticed he and Nevel talking, and gave a slight nod. A question flitted across his face for barly a second. The small woman's eyes flicked to the Jedi present and back to him, a very slight head tilt said she'd be fine and to go on with Nevel. Not likely she'd be in any danger in an office with several Jedi present in the inner office.

At times I think she can read my mind if I didn't know better.

Thought Panaka.

Once in the outter office Captian Panaka sat down in a chair facing Lord Nevel.

"What has come up?"

-------------Jauhzmynn's Point Of View-------------

Being forced to hide her signature from Jedi and Sith alike for such a long time was taking it's toll on her. Palpatine couldn't know who or what she was, neither could the Jedi. It would compromise the mission. With the arrival of Qui Gon and Obi Wan,she had to employ higher then normal shield strength. Now that a few more Jedi Masters around, she had to button up stronger, it was causing a headache of epic proportions no Tylenol could touch.

Lord, I need help.

Mynn prayed deep inside. The extra strength came, the headache eased up to more tolerable levels. Mynn noticed her muscles were complaining about being imoble for so long under the heavy headdress. Given the current situation, standing up and cat stretching was completely out of the question, although it would feel wonderfully good. Instead, she employed one of the Jedi excersises for streatching muscles while virtually motionless. It helped some.

Before this is over, I'm going to have neck and shoulder muscles like an American football linebacker..

Now the Senate was busy squabbling like wet hens, a few more sticks were going to be added to the fire. Mace Windu's and Lord Nevel's 'matters'.

And the Great Republic Senate reduced to a load of squawking hens.

Thought Mynn. The mental image of the chamber filled with clucking feathered avians almost sent her into giggles. She covered quickly with a cough.

<Tag Andi, Rachel and all>

21. Ktala

Ktala Force Ghost star 6

Sep 7, 2002
    While Master Windu and Master Yoda were conversing with Amidala, Lord Nevel's quiet voice sounded in Captian Panaka's ear.

"I also have some matters I wish to discuss with you in private."

He nodded to Lord Nevel as they'd entered the offices.

"There should be an ante-chamber in the office were we can talk."

Once in the outter office Captian Panaka sat down in a chair facing Lord Nevel.

"What has come up?"

Lord Nevel smiled. "Our friends are willing to help." He stepped up to the Captain, and held out an datapad so that he could look at the information, before he whipped it from its memory.

Senators from Triffis, Arba, and Umgal in particular were willing to stand up with Naboo people. Umgal was close enough, to observe what was going on the small world. Some of the ships were practically on their back doorstep, which made them exceedingly nervious. They had never aligned themselves before, but seeing how quick Naboo had been encircled, they realized, it could just as easily have been them. If Naboo stood with them..they would with her.

Their filibuster..A senator from Dorin, was raring to go. He was willing to talk about impovished planets, let ignored by certain 'factions' until they begged him to stop.

They often did.

Other senators from Bestine, Teyr,and Duro also stood ready to assist, if needed.

Lord Nevel's smile faded. "Our contact also tell us something is going on, on Naboo, but because of the communications blackout, we cant confirm anything. "

He nodded slowly. "You needed to let the Queen know this, before she prepares to step back to the Senate. I will be checking on preperations back to Naboo."

Lord Nevel gave a small bow to the man. "Lood luck." he said, nodding towards the direction of the senate floor.

He then headed back into the main room, where the others were talking.

tag: MYNN, others

22. Jauhzmynn

Jun 16, 2002
    Lord Nevel smiled. "Our friends are willing to help." He stepped up to the Captain, and held out an datapad so that he could look at the information, before he whipped it from its memory.

Panaka took the padd from the Advisor's hand,reading the contents. It looked very promising.

"The Queen and I know some of these beings, if they'er willing to back Naboo, others will back them. Lord Nevel, this is what we've been waiting for. Thank you."

The captian said, hope shining in the man's eyes.

Lord Nevel nodded slowly.

"You needed to let the Queen know this, before she prepares to step back to the Senate. I will be checking on preperations back to Naboo."

Lord Nevel's smile faded. "Our contact also tells us something else is going on, on Naboo, but because of the communications blackout, we can't confirm anything."

Panaka looked surprised for a moment, then removed a comlink from a pouch on his belt and handed it to Nevel.

"This might solve that problem. It's a secure channel only I have."

Lord Nevel gave a small bow to the man.

"Good luck." he said, nodding towards the direction of the senate floor.

"Thank you, we'er going to need it if they continue to fight like this morning."
    Panaka returned the bow, then stood to straighten his garments. He needed to wait until Master Windu was finished before passing on hsi news.

---------------------Inner Office-------------------

Master Yoda caught a most curious humourus image from the monarch's mind. A green hued ear quivered just at the Queen's preception was the only outward evidence of his inward mirth. Yoda wasn't the only Jedi to have seen it, for Mace's eyebrow arched upwards as he sat down. His handsome face twtiched slightly. Amidala saw Yoda's ear move, and was reminded of the iamge of brilliant colored feathered avians seated in the Senate pods squabbling again and laughed.

"Forgive me, this morning's 'Session discussion' reminded me much of my Great mother's farm birds whoes discussions were just as loud."

The laugh did her good. It eased the pounding in her head. The description she gave had the others laughing as well. The Jedi had no problems with humour, for theywere the hardiest laughers in the room. Mainly the iamge itself was funny but in a sad way, very accurate.

"That's a mess I wouldn't want to clean up."

Mace said with a sly look in his eye. Somewhere off to the side, someone quiped.

"There isn't enough paper in Republic to deal with that."

That set off the Jedi and the handmaidens off yet again.
    When they all calmed down a little, the Queen looked up at the impossing bald headed Jedi Master.

"Now I think that has loosened us up some. Please what are the matters you wanted to talk about Master Windu?"

Amidala said while carefully wipped a small tear out of the cornor of an eye and sighed.

<Tag Andi, "mace", Jedi Enigma, and others>

23. jedi_enigma

Jul 16, 2002
    I had to laugh at the image the queen had conjured and agreed with it whole heartedly. It, strangely, actually helped ease some of the headache that had been throbbing in my head to a tollerable level. I hadn't had a headache that bad in a very long time, but now it let up immensely. I didn't know why but ever since meeting the Queen and her entourge there had been this nagging feeling of familiarity, but nothing specific; with my headache finally undercontrol I was able to concentrate enough to push it back. I attributed it to having seen the movies and read the books.

"Now I think that has loosened us up some. Please what are the matters you wanted to talk about Master Windu?"

Amidala said while carefully wipped a small tear out of the cornor of an eye and sighed.

Mace became a little more serious, but not so stiff. "The Chancellor contacted us and suggested that you may require some added assistance from the Jedi and we are here to inform you that we are willing to help however we can."

I raised my eyebrows. 'Hmm...interesting.' I watched the queen to see what she would say.

~*~

Tag Mynn, Andi and everyone

24. Jauhzmynn

Jun 16, 2002
    Mace became a little more serious, but not so stiff.

"The Chancellor contacted us and suggested that you may require some added assistance from the Jedi and we are here to inform you that we are willing to help however we can."

Capatian Panaka had renetered the office with his new information from Lord Nevel. He stood quietly to the side waiting for an apropriate time to present the queen with the news.

"Thank you, Master Jedi. I hope we won't need it."

Panaka came forward. exscusing himself, and handed Amidala the datapadd. She read the Basic scrip on the screen.

It was all coming together. Worlds who wouldn't have helped before were willing to back Naboo. The Trade Federation was making them excedingly nervous. On top of it, a few of the Senetors were willing to help cause a 'distraction' for Naboo. The Queen hid the smile that grew on the inside. Thanking Captian Panaka, she looked up at Master Windu.

"Naboo has more friends then we thought."

She held up the data padd in a delicaitly manicured hand. She leaned forward handing the Jedi Master the padd. His eyebrows went up as he read the contents. A uniquice and unexpected show of support for Naboo. The World of Umgal was getting nervous enough to realise if they helped Naboo, they'd help their world as well. Also several prominent Sentors were intersted in helping along with their own worlds joinng in. It would turn the tide against the Trade Federation.
    The Jedi handed the queen back the padd. It made it's way back to Lord Nevel.

"The offer still stands your Magesty."

Mace said with a slight grin,leaning back in his chair, hands steepled in front of him.

Amidala nodded slightly.

Panaka stepped forward.

"It's possible a visible Jedi presence it may increase the threat to Queen Amidala's life. A more cloaked presence might lull the attackers into a false sense of security and use smaller numbers if they make another attempt."

That made both of Mace's eyebrows raise up. Another attempt? This was a new developement.

"In disguses perhaps?"

Amidala asked. The Captian nodded.

"Much like the queen has decoys of herself, even her security is in veiled guises."

He gestured to the handmaidens as he explained to the Jedi present.

"The attackers may attack weather or not the Jedi are seen or unseen Captian."

A gesture with a small hand emphasised the queen's statement.

"I don't think dressing them up as handmaidens will work in this case. Naboo security would be more appropriate.."

Panaka's eyes twinkled as he gestured with his head towards Qui Gon and Obi Wan. The queen's face twitched ever so slightly at the thought of the two men dressed up as handmaidens. He was correct. They were the right phsycial size and it'd be no problem to change the garments or hide incriminaiting hair styles.

"Any Jedi you wish to assign to us Master Windu, can take the place of her regular body guards."

He looked around at the others for their advice, espcially Lord Nevel and Mace Windu. The Jedi Masters and Knights would know far more about stealth then the captian would. Naboo being a peaceful people, 'fighting dirty' wasn't in their vocabulary.

"We welcome any advice you can offer Masters."

The statly woman addressed the Jedi. After they offered their wisdom, it was back to the bird cage.

<Tag Andi, Jedi Enigma and anyone else>

25. jedi_enigma

Jul 16, 2002
    My lips twitched at the idea of Qui-Gon and Obi-Wan dressed up in security uniforms. When The queen said she would be open to any more suggestions for Jedi to join them.

"I have a few in mind." He sat back looking at Yoda both conversing silently. Yoda eventually nodded about something unknown.

I glanced at Mace out of the corner of my eye; then did a double take. He was looking at me thoughtfully. I raised an eyebrow at him.

He stood up. "Rhiannon, please stand."

I looked at him warily but did as he bade me.

He glanced back and forth between myself and the queen's handmaidens, and it finally struck me what he was thinking.

He turned to the queen. "If you are at all open to the idea of an undercover handmaiden I beleive Rhiannon can play the part. Or any other needed."

I glanced over at the handmaidens and saw that I was around the same height as they were, but I wasn't sure how I felt about this.

~*~

Is that coo Mynn and Andi?

Tag Mynn, Andi and everyone

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.