main
side
curve
  1. In Memory of LAJ_FETT: Please share your remembrances and condolences HERE

What if you woke up and could use the Force?RR(TPM)

Discussion in 'Fan Fiction Stories--Classic JC Board (Reply-Only)' started by G2Jedi, Mar 15, 2003.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. kimbilili-k-s

kimbilili-k-s Jedi Youngling star 2

Jul 9, 2002
    nicely done, jediscum. :) i enjoyed that.

i think i'll be meeting you guys soon...it's time we had a conclusion to this. we need to somewhat plan it somewhat, too. woo :)

2. Jauhzmynn

Jauhzmynn Jedi Padawan star 4

Jun 16, 2002
    Very nicely done Clare.:)Excellent post.

3. xeryn_

xeryn_ Jedi Youngling star 1

Aug 8, 2003
    If the later part doesn't really make sense, it's probably because it's 1.30 am on a school day. :) Really great post, Clare. :)

I was back on Naboo once more, a lot more troubled and uneasy than I had been when I had left. The Light side catches up with everyone sooner or later, I thought bitterly, and if not to reclaim then to cast doubt on its antithesis ? the Dark side. I was left mostly on my own while Saratis and Maul were kept busy ensuring Sidious? schemes were going according to plan, and in a way I was glad for this. Nothing good would have come if any of them had sensed my disturbed state of mind and asked me about it, and besides I wasn?t too sure what I would have said. The temporary lull in action afforded me some time to think thoroughly through matters I had left aside ever since I had arrived in this galaxy.

Like why I had chosen the Dark side and the path of a Sith, for one. She would never know, but Clare?s question had dug in deeper than expected. If anyone were to tell me a year back I would end up a ?bad guy?, opposing the good ones, I would have laughed them off. I didn?t think it was in my character and personality to be a Sith apprentice, and yet here I was.

What, had there been some shards of evil buried in my soul the moment I was born?

Somehow I didn?t think so. I knew full well it was Saratis who had influenced me, igniting the desire for power and to be on the winning side. Power ? and if this was the means to get it, then so be it. So it was selfishness then, and loyalty. Had loyalty led me astray? I had chosen to follow her because I knew her and trusted her, instead of Samuel whom I had known nothing about at all. Now that the decision had been made there was no turning back, this I knew full well.

You left the Sith, you were worse than dead.

Not that I had ever entertained the idea of doing so. The same loyalty that had made me follow Saratis had now bound me to the order of the Sith, and while I could not leave, I could?[i]regret.[/i]

Of course, I tried to dodge these relentless, bleak musings. I threw myself wholeheartedly into intensive training, for the first few days sparring with my master whenever I could. I learnt new moves. I learnt how to better duck and feint, and attack and defend. These sessions no doubt increased my skill, however marginally, although it was grueling. It was meant to be.

I always left trying not to think of why Saratis sparred against me not with her double-bladed sabre, but her old single crimson one.

When I did not spar with a lightsabre, I attempted to further hone my skills in the usage of the Force. I probably had the subconscious idea that if I shrouded myself in the Dark side of the Force, the Light side would leave me well alone. I would find a secluded place, usually within the palace but far away from where Maul and Saratis were; advantages of a huge building.

This was one of those times. I knew instinctively I was alone, at the far corner at the far end of an ornate but deserted balcony overlooking a wide corridor. The corridor bore evidence to a minor skirmish, with the distinctive black marks of blaster bolts scarring the marble floor and elegant stone pillars, some ruining elaborate carvings upon the stone. I hadn?t been to this part of the palace before, but then again the palace was huge. There were three or four droids at the end of the corridor, but they didn?t bother me ? I was too far away for them to bother.

Levitation. Definitely a lot harder than using the Force to retrieve a fallen sabre during battle, because this trick involved a lot more weight. My weight. I smiled wryly at this point, then deliberately blanked out my mind and concentrated on nothing but the Force. [i]Rise.[/i] I closed my eyes so as not to be distracted, and reached further into the Force for the power I needed.

[i]Rise.[/i] I could feel myself lift off the ground a short distance, hovering just slightly off the ground. I bit my lip and concentrated even harder, barely feeling a trickle of sweat run slowly down from m

4. kimbilili-k-s

Jul 9, 2002
    nice. :) i will try my best to post asap. what are CLs? nvm i will ask you during service. ;)

5. Jauhzmynn

Jun 16, 2002
  6. kimbilili-k-s

Jul 9, 2002
    apologies i know it's my turn...had exams and trying to sort out stuff (basically, drl) but i promise i'll post asap, and bring us to that epic battle quickly. :)

7. Jauhzmynn

Jun 16, 2002
    No problem Kim. Just as long as you let us respond to ya'.:)
    A few of us have had to battle 4 hurricanes so far.. MY house is still boarded up. I feel as if I'm living in a cave. :-D

8. kimbilili-k-s

Jul 9, 2002
    oh dear...hope everything there's going fine. it odd hearing about things in the news here without actually knowing how it is to be going through it.

hope the hurricanes don't get to you!!

mtfbwy :)

9. jedi_enigma

jedi_enigma Jedi Youngling star 3

Jul 16, 2002
    Once the Queen was safely in her room Rhiannon got up from her resting place and went outside. She took a deep, mind-clearing breath. She would normally reach out with the Force to the life around her to allow it to help calm her, but the threat of their enemies being so close made her think otherwise, not wanting to take chances. She finally settled down underneath a tree. Something about the queen continued to bother her, she just couldn't put her finger on it. It wasn't something bad, just...off. Lady Mavi and Lord Nevel also had given her a pause. Then there had been a faint echo of pain earlier, but she hadn't been able to recognize who it was. She sighed pushing her hair back from her face. It would most likely either come to her later or be revealed in time, and the Force wasn't pushing her to find out immediately.
    She leaned back against the tree trunk, staring up at the stars. She was familiar with the constalations on Earth, Corascant, and Mon Cal, but these were foriegn to her. What was she doing here, she wondered. What good was she doing? She sighed, wishing nothing more than to wring certain Jedi Masters' necks. She noticed that the sky was lightening in the distance. 'Better get some sleep,' she thought. She stood and went back to grab some sleep before the wake-up call came.

10. kimbilili-k-s

Jul 9, 2002
    i will post in...15 days. that's the number of days left to our GCSE's ending!! woo!!

i hereby sincerely apologise for the lack of activity here (which should be linked to my not posting, right?).

11. Jauhzmynn

Jun 16, 2002
    hehe:-D well.. yeah.;-) But I think we all understand how exams are such a big pain. We didn't want to leave you behind so we waited.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.