main
side
curve
  1. In Memory of LAJ_FETT: Please share your remembrances and condolences HERE

What if you woke up and could use the Force?RR(TPM)

Discussion in 'Fan Fiction Stories--Classic JC Board (Reply-Only)' started by G2Jedi, Mar 15, 2003.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Jauhzmynn

Jauhzmynn Jedi Padawan star 4

Jun 16, 2002
    Mynn was glad Rhiannon's little brother was coming along.

"Wonderful, the more the merrier."
    She bent down to hug Anthony too.

Brian was looking at Rhiannon he shook his head.

//The Hug side of the Force. I think Anakin's trying to convince her to take him on as a Padawan. He's been dropping hints for a long time.//
    Meanwhile the boys were having fun trying to get Mynn to chase them.

"TAG" You'er it!"
    Anthony would hollar but before he could take off, Mynn had already tagged him from where she stood.

"Nope you'er it."
    He taged Anakin, then he would try to Tag Mynn. She quickly, still not moving more then a step from her spot, grabbed both boys in her arms.

"You'er both 'It'."

She giggled trying to hold onto her squerming, giggling armload. Oblivious to Master Halcyon's silent approach. The boy's gigles drowned out any footsteps or breathing Mynn's keen hearing would've picked up, but it didn't drown out her radar by a long shot. She didn't need the Force to sense someone sneaking up from behind. Before Mynn could put them down, a pair of arms gently enveloped her and them.

"No, I think you'er 'It'." Master Halcyon said gently letting her go so she could set the two boys down, who took off in a fit of giggles towards where their transporation was. She wished he wouldn't let go, but Neeja had to since he had two kids trapped as well as her.

"I'll keep an eye on 'em." Brian said while he and Farin caught up with them

"Wait up you two."

Andi, Elon Rhiannon , Lothna, and Yoda were still around watching Neeja sneak up on Mynn, Not a one said a thing to warn her. When the men took off after the boys, Mynn turned around and smiled up at the tall handsome Jedi.

"Hello Mynn. It's good seeing you."

His smile reached his eyes. He gently reached up to brush the lock of hair that fell in Mynn's eyes resting his hand on her cheeck.

"I'm glad to see you too. I hope you didn't think I was avoiding the messages."

"Not at all, I didn't think you were rude. Rhiannon let me know you were in the midst of moving."

Neeja wraped his arms around her enfolding Mynn in a hug, resting his cheek on the top of her head. With her back to her friends, Mynn couldn't see their reactions, she too busy blushing as red as a Ruby Bileal. besdies she enjoyed being helld anhd hugged to begin withand wasn't going to be the first one to let go and as far as Neeja was cocnerned, he was fine with that. Mynn could hear and feel the man's heart beat, it was comforting.

"Do you want to join us at Dex's?" Mynn asked Master Halcyon.

~*~ Tag Rhiannon , Andiand the gang. BTW< Clare and Kim AWESOME posts. WHoa hair raising indeed. *~

2. jedi_enigma

jedi_enigma Jedi Youngling star 3

Jul 16, 2002
    I grinned as Neeja and Mynn embraced. They were beyond perfect for each other. Lothna, Andi, Elon and I turned and headed over to join Brian and the boys, trying to give the couple some privacy.

Andi, Brian and I preoccupied ourselves with playing with the boys. I knew that Ani was all but coming out and begging Mynn to take him on as her Padawan once she was knighted, even though he was only 9 going on 10 and most Padawans were taken on at just before 13, except of course for Terran Jedi who were taken on at almost any age. I had watched Ani grow up along side Anthony and I thought of him as a brother. I laughed as I watched Anthony and Ani tackle Brian and pin him to the ground. My mind was then drawn into memories of Ani and Anthony growing up. It made me ache at the thought of how fast they were growing up.

"A little help her PLEASE?!"

I jerked myself out of my thoughts and looked over at Brian. I doubled over with laughter. Anthony and Ani were using their bodies, the Force and tickling fingers to bring Brian to submission.

Andi was laughing as well. I caught her eye. //So, do you think we should help him? Or should we let him fend for himself?//

~*~

TAG Andi and Mynn

3. G2Jedi

G2Jedi Jedi Master star 1

Oct 17, 2002
    Be it suprise or negligence, the fact remained that i had been careless and let the blaster bolot make its way into my stomach. Pain rampaged my nerves as my body fought desperately to repair the damge the searing bolt of plasma had done to me. Gasping for air, I withdrew my consciousness and set my body into a healing trance.My stomach tingled,and i released the pain to the comforting care of the Force.

Tentatively i reached out a tendril of Force Sight out.

Yan was kneeling on the floor , what looked suspiciously like tears running down her cheeks. I forced myself to ignore it and extended my reach to outside of the building. Saratis was getting away!

Weakened, I tried desperately to zoom in on the diagnostics board,desperately trying to find some clue as to where she would be hiding. I could only make out the blurred bright red holograhic image of a compas pointing south.

South.........that path would take her to about 2 km swinging near the temple.

I mentally gritted my teeth, summoning the full extent of the power that was available to me as a Chosen One, moving my consciouosness to the gathering of Force which I called home.I sent out a scream to the man who had been my father for more than 9 years.

"MASTER! KIM!SITH COMING SOUTH!"

The last thing I could make out before my severely weakened mind slipped was a familar presence I had last known 5 years ago. Impossible, I thought hazily, they were back on Earth. a sideeffect, perhaps, of the diminishing Force that orcurred to a dying Jedi. No matter. Nothing mattered anymore. Sleep,I would. Forever,perhaps.

I slipped into blissfull unconsciousness.

4. Jauhzmynn

Jun 16, 2002
    OoC: Ani's talking to me Rhiannon, I was going off one of your posts a few back when you were suggesting me possibly training Ani.. ;-)

IC:

On board the ship brian, and his friends came to Coruscant on, a dark shape moved witha groan and a noisey yawn. A 250 pound canine climbed out fo hsi hidding spot, moved through the cabin. he sniffed around trying to find his friends,Not in the cabin,the New Fundland eventually followed the many scents to the hatch. Thankfully ythe door was open, and Bear gladly exited only to be assulted by the smells of Coruscant and the landing bay. He snorted, and sneezed a few times following Brian's scent trail around the bay. Going past people's legs, Bear looked at the strange looking alien beings, they smelled funny to him. The bay workers were watching the large four legged creature trotting around with it's nsoe on the floor. Bear figured he'd better leave a scent marker so he'll knwowhere he'd been. Unfortunaly the droid didn't liek being marked in that manner. The R2 unit let out aseries of irate beeps at the canine, who now knowing what this was but knew it was mad. He tried to intimidate it by barking, it had absolutly no fear of even HIS loudest, menacing bark that echoed through the massive bay.

He soon found himself in a cavernous corridor. very few things made Bear feel small,but this place did. He made good time trotting along. Not many humans running about and none of those metel mean things either. Brian's and Jauhzmynn's scents were still strong, bear kept along in his quest. A metelic tinge in the scent brought the dog's head up, he was nose to body with another one of those metel things.

Not again, the dog thought to himself. he decided to scare it off and started barking at it, making it's casing ring. It ran off. Oh that wasn't thing to do it only made Bear want to chase it. Off he went after the R2 unit down the corridors. Bear heard and smelled his humans before he saw them giving the droid a bark.

"WOOF!" It beeped at him,

"Waahh woo WOOF!" Bear bounced on his front legs wiggling around. This thing wanted to play. When it stood still not making any nosies, Bear snorted turned around still wagging his tail thwaking the droid's body. He saw Mynn looking his way. A grin on his face the dog causally walked towards her. He could smell her but who was that hugging her? His smell was differant.

---------------------------------------

Mynn cracked an eyelid open and saw out of the cornor of her eye, that her friends had decided to go find Brian. Closing her eyes, Mynn sighed, feeling content and safe in Neeja's arms.

<What did I do to attract a person like him when there were people he grew up around to choose from?>

She thought to herself lo0oking up at Neeja. From what she remember, Mynn did nothing, bascially minded her own business.

Did he even know how much of a blessing he'd been to her? Or how God used him to help heal the hurt and scars in her heart, by merely listening, or holding her when she cried? Mynn rested her head against her friend's chest, listening to his breathing.

<Thank you Lord for this person.> She prayed, while Neeja held her clsoer.

A loud bark sounded through the corridor, Mynn lifted her head, looked at Neeja.

"Woof? Bear?"

Neeja tilted his head.

"Woofbear? Another Terran animal?" He smiled down at her.

"Well sort of my brother's dog is named Bear. I thought I heard a bark just now."

The Jedi rubbed his chin.

"I heard that too." He studied Jauhzmyn's face, she was looking behind him, then the heard the sound of a very large animal getting closeer. Turning to see where Mynn's gaze was focused the Jedi master saw a huge black furry animal barreling down the corrdor, with a large pink tongue hangng out of his mouth. The creature seemed to move in slow motion but both of them KNEW that wasn't the case. Bear had shot past Brian and the boys embroiled in their tickle fights, past Yoda and the others,

5. Ktala

Ktala Force Ghost star 6

Sep 7, 2002
    "Ok, guess you can go." Mynn said to Anakin. As he stood there grinning, another figure came up behind Mynn.

Master Halcyon was walking up behind her.

Mynn was glad Rhiannon's little brother was coming along.

"Wonderful, the more the merrier."
    She bent down to hug Anthony too.

Brian was looking at Rhiannon he shook his head.

Meanwhile the boys were having fun trying to get Mynn to chase them. Andi just laughed, watching their antics.

"TAG" You'er it!"
    Anthony would hollar but before he could take off, Mynn had already tagged him from where she stood.

"Nope you'er it."
    He taged Anakin, then he would try to Tag Mynn. She quickly, still not moving more then a step from her spot, grabbed both boys in her arms.

"You'er both 'It'."

She giggled trying to hold onto her squerming, giggling armload. Oblivious to Master Halcyon's silent approach.

Before Mynn could put them down, a pair of arms gently enveloped her and them.

"No, I think you'er 'It'." Master Halcyon said gently letting her go so she could set the two boys down, who took off in a fit of giggles towards where their transporation was. She wished he wouldn't let go, but Neeja had to since he had two kids trapped as well as her.

"I'll keep an eye on 'em." Brian said while he and Farin caught up with them.

Andi, Elon Rhiannon , Lothna, and Yoda had watched Neeja sneak up on Mynn, Not a one said a thing to warn her. When the men took off after the boys, Mynn turned around and smiled up at the tall handsome Jedi.

"Hello Mynn. It's good seeing you."

His smile reached his eyes. He gently reached up to brush the lock of hair that fell in Mynn's eyes resting his hand on her cheeck.

"I'm glad to see you too. I hope you didn't think I was avoiding the messages."

"Not at all, I didn't think you were rude. Rhiannon let me know you were in the midst of moving."

Neeja wraped his arms around her enfolding Mynn in a hug, resting his cheek on the top of her head.

Andi discreetly tried to hide her chuckles, as Elon looked at Andi, his eyes twinkling.
    //Who would have thought it, Master..considering the way they started out.//

Elon nodded. //Have to admit..it is rather...interesting.//

Andi almost choked on that reply. She coughed intead, while Elon patted her on the back.

"Do you want to join us at Dex's?", Mynn asked Master Halcyon.

As they continued to hug, Andi and Elon walked down to where Brian and the others were. //They might stay that way all day!// Andi chidded. Elon just laughted.

"A little help her PLEASE?!"

Andi and Elon looked over at Brian. As Rhiannon doubled over with laughter, Andi burst into laughter. Anthony and Ani were using their bodies, the Force and tickling fingers to bring Brian to submission.

Andi caught Rhiannon looking her way. She heard Rhiannon's mental question.
    //So, do you think we should help him? Or should we let him fend for himself?//

Andi whipped out her camera.
    //Oh FEND for himself..at least for a little bit!//

She started taking pictures.

A loud bark sounded through the corridor. Andi turned her head.

Andi noticed Mynn loooking down the corridor. Andi saw a huge black furry animal barreling down the corrdor, with a large pink tongue hangng out of his mouth.

The dog had shot past Brian and the boys embroiled in their tickle fights, past Yoda and the others, heading right for her and Neeja.

Andi and Elon watched the dog.

"Oh no, he's heading this way." Master Halcyon said.

Mynn used the Force to gently pick Bear off the floor, hoping to slow the Newfoundland down before he collided with her and Master Halcyon.

The dog landed on all four feet nicly but jumped on Mynn knocking her to the floor. He stood straddling her licking her face, she squermed trying to get away. The huge canine sat down and continued to bathe Jauhzmynn's face.

Andi was in hysterics..watching both siblings cracking up. Her camera took many pictures

6. kimbilili-k-s

kimbilili-k-s Jedi Youngling star 2

Jul 9, 2002
    There was no way I could remain on Coruscant. The city was too small for me to hide, and too easy for the others to find me no matter where I hid. I had to abandon my hide out and either steal a ship to get out of here or find a new hideout. Maul would take at least four more days to reach me, and that would be too risky and too long for me if I waited for him.

But wait - there was something amiss. They wouldn't have just let me go like that without anyone chasing after me. As I sped through the streets and headed south, I turned around to look at the back seats of my speeder, just in time to see...a thermal detonator.

Jump!! no time to land!

So much for great planning so I wouldn't escape. I leaped out of my vehicle, aware of the many stares I was receiving from the people below. I didn't think I was gonna survive the fall from so high up, but it was better than being blown up. About two seconds after I leaped, the speeder blew, sending bits of speeder flying everywhere. The instant reacton of the crowd below was to bend and cover their heads to shield themselves from any bits of sharp objects coming towards them.

As I neared the ground level, I was pretty certain I was going to land atop a few people. Just then, another speeder came flying along to my direction, attempting to save me from my plight. I wanted to land in it and push to driver out, till I realised that it was Jadyn in the driver seat.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

woo! short post. math test tmr.

7. jedi_enigma

Jul 16, 2002
    [face_blush] Sorry Mynn. I'm a confused person. 8-} I'll go fix that.

Coruscant too small?! ::Looks at Kim like she's crazy.:: Well that's something I never thought I would hear.

~*~

I laughed at Mynn and Brian's predicaments, though Mynn got out of hers easily. She walked over to us.

"Need any help?"

Andi chuckled. "Naw...he's just fine.." She winked towards Mynn.

I continued to laugh. Suddenly something crept up on me, something through the Force and I immediately became silent. I noticed that Andi had become quiet as well.

I reached out with the Force trying to determin what it was. It came from the part of me that always had some sense of the other Terrans, we all had that because we were connected to each other. Something was wrong.

"Samuel?" Andi whispered outloud.

I realized that she was right. I noticed that Neeja had stiffened. I reached to him as well. I caught a few things, //...IM! SITH COMING SOUTH!// I realized that Sam meant that by coming South Saratis was coming toward us.

I noticed Anthony looking at me worriedly. Even though he did not have a bond with Sam or any of the other Terran Jedi he was my brother we had a bond so he could sense that something was wrong through me.

I took a deep breath and smiled at him and Ani. "I think we are going to have to push lunch back a bit."

~*~

TAG Mynn, Andi and everbody

8. Jauhzmynn

Jun 16, 2002
    Mynn's hand went to her side when she felt a sharp burning pain, pulling it back almost expecting to see blood. Neeja stiffened beside her Andi and Rhiannon uttered what she knew.

"Sam? Sam's hurt, we gotta find him, And Ki.. Saratis is heading this way." Mynn said at the same time Rhiannon spoke. Bear cocked his head, voicing the dog equivalent of "huh". He walked over to Yoda, sniffed him, then gently head budded the hover chair, making it move a little.

Guess lunch is pushed back."

RHiannon said to Anthony.

"Yeah, we'll better haul freight to Sam." Mynn pulled her Global Link off her belt,

//Sam, Please, hang on, I'm heard you, back up is coming.//

<Dear Jesus give him strength, and help me find him.> Mynn prayed while trying to pin Sam's location down on the Global. She used the frienship Bond he and she had to pin point his location. Mynn was glad for her Master's insitiance on honing her natural tracking abilities. All she needed was a faint signature and the Padawan could find a person in a large shopping district.

"He's right here in an alley. It's about 10 clicks away."

Mynn showed them the glowing flat screen with a pulsing blip.

"Let's split people. We've a couple of Healer's on deck, and serious Jedi backup,Kim... Saratis should have enough wisdom to not take all of us on."

Mynn wasn't nervous, she was calm as the crysle sea, but she did sense a few people getting a little nervous.

"Sam'll be alright, but we have to get to him."

~*> Tag RHiannon, Andi, everyone<~*~

9. kimbilili-k-s

Jul 9, 2002
    haha...coruscant too small to escape from certain extremely force sensitive people. as long as i stay there. something will definitely happen. ;) the galaxy is where one can play hide and seek. get my point? ;)

10. JediClare

JediClare Jedi Padawan star 4

Oct 8, 2001
    Clare

"Oh Sith," I swore under my breath, then shook my head mentally at the irony of the curse.

Yan was kneeling down on the hard floor, berating herself for allowing Saratis to get away. It was hardly her fault, but she had a tendency -- that five years hadn't eradicated, I noticed -- to take failure too hard.

And Sam... he was lying unconscious, a painful-looking red-black wound standing out in stark contrast against the colour of his tunic.

"I'm on her," my Master said, leaping into the other speeder that Saratis had left behind.

Don't get too close to her speeder, I cautioned as Jadyn zoomed away. I returned Saratis her little thermal detonator gift. Twenty seconds.

Nasty, was her reply.

I only smiled grimly.

I looked back down. Roarke was comforting Yan and Sam had put himself into a healing trance. The wound wasn't going to heal anytime soon, but he would be fine, thank the Force.

I was the better pilot and I should've been the one to go after Saratis instead of Jadyn, but I'd known Yan longer and better, and I was considered more her friend than Jadyn. Supposedly. It had been five years, after all.

I sighed inwardly, hesitant to approach my friend. I had the comforting ability of a blufferavian. Not for the first time in my life I wished I had Qui-Gon's gift for connecting with the living Force.

Jadyn

The airspeeder I was driving was none the worse for wear after that chase through the traffic lanes of Coruscant, even after all the death-defying stunts the Sith had pulled off. I was grateful that my Padawan had had enough sense not to follow Saratis' every twist and turn, but I wasn't going to tell her if I could help it. Knowing Clare, she'd probably arrange some crazy trip for me in her speeder just to torture her poor Master. Actually, most Padawans driving their Masters crazy was a long-standing tradition in the Jedi Order. It was just more literal in Clare's case.

I scanned the skies for a sign of Saratis' speeder, but to no avail. Then I remembered what my Padawan had said. She'd planted Saratis' own thermal detonator that the latter had used to distract us into the speeder, with a twenty-second delay. Which meant that in a few seconds, all I had to do was look out for an exploding speeder to find her, or at least find out where she'd been to, unless she had detected and deactivated it.

A black shape in the distance suddenly became a fiery blossom of smoke and fire, and the metal wreck began to fall to the ground as the engines failed. Surely Saratis couldn't have been on it when it blew. Surely the Sith could do better than that. I flew closer for a better look.

I was right. I spotted a figure clad from top to toe in black falling, long hair streaming out above her as she rushed toward the ground. I felt a slight tinge of regret that the Sith was still alive. Even since her turning nine years ago, she had been nothing but a distraction and mental torture for Clare, Yan Yan and the rest of the Terrans.

I drove downwards at a steep angle, passed Saratis and began to descend under her at a speed slightly slower than her falling speed. If I stopped completely, the jolt of the landing might kill her, Force-strong or not. She was the Sith, not I. I would not kill her unless I had no choice.

Terminal velocity, acceleration due to gravity and air resistance suddenly spring to mind. Scary. :O :p

11. Ktala

Ktala Force Ghost star 6

Sep 7, 2002
    Andi snapped out when she heard Mynn speak.

"He's right here in an alley. It's about 10 clicks away."

Mynn showed them the glowing flat screen with a pulsing blip.

"Let's split people. We've a couple of Healer's on deck, and serious Jedi backup,Kim... Saratis should have enough wisdom to not take all of us on."

Elon and Andi turned..and headed for the speeders.

She kept silent as she waited on the others. Something didnt quite feel right.

TAG: Anyone

12. kimbilili-k-s

Jul 9, 2002
    There was no way I could change the direction in which in was landing. I saw Jadyn lowering the speeder slowly so I wouldn't get too hurt when I fell on it.

Why did she choose to save me? Kill Siths. That was all the Jedi had to do - it was their mission, yet time after time they let me live on. I had killed one of them a few years back. Surely they weren't going to forgive me so easily?

As the speeder drew closer and closer towards me, I drew a deep breathe and prepared myself for the impact. Everything else flew past as blurred images but my landing point.

Three...two...one...

"Ugh!" I croaked as I crashed right into the back seat. Apart from a sharp pain in my left elbow, nothing else seemed wrong.

"You owe me your life, Saratis." Jadyn said as she started off again. I knew it and I hated the fact that it was true.

"I don't wish to." was my reply, as I slowly climbed over to the combing. My hands grabbed a handle tightly as I edge my whole body over the waist height door. There I was, dangling over the speeder as it was going at a moderate pace, once again attracting the stares of passers by. The speeder was not to high above the ground, and I figured I would survive if I dropped myself.

"I should rather die than stay here." I said as I let go. Jadyn turned around at the last moment as she realised what I was doing.

"No!" she cried, reaching out a hand to grab hold of me while steering with the other, but to no avail.

I estimated a twenty foot drop and landed on a table outside a restaurant, which cushioned the impact somewhat. Customers screamed and others showed their disgust by cursing. Embarrassed? no. I was a Sith. I had my pride to keep. Painfully, I stood up and pointed my blaster at the nearest person.

<Shut up or I'll shoot.> I broadcasted my thought so that everyone could hear. It worked. I turned and walked away, depending a lot more on my mechanically repaired right foot.

Suddenly, there was a flash of brunette hair and a face that I had trouble recognising - Jauhzmynn was somewhere near, and so were the many people that I hadn't seen in a long time. This was going to be a long night, and I was already exhausted.

13. jedi_enigma

Jul 16, 2002
    We had all split up to block all escape routes in the area. We were still out of her sight but we had her surrounded and trapped.

Sith don't like being trapped.

'Things are going to get messy,' I thought to myself.

I was dressed in "normal" clothes so as not to attract as much attention. I stood in the shadows of an alley watching Saratis's every move. We had all Force cloaked ourselves so that she could not sense us. Unfortunately that also meant we couldn't sense each other so we had to be careful and not just jump right in.

I knew that she knew we were in the area and that we had surrounded her, there was no way she couldn't know.

I watched her walk past my hiding spot, not sparing me a glance, though I knew that didn't necessarily mean she didn't know I was there. I had the urge to follow her, but didn't. Unless someone from our group commed in otherwise she was well within someone's sight.

~*~

TAG everybody

14. Jauhzmynn

Jun 16, 2002
    ~*> Awesome Posts!~*~

Brian, Jauhzmyn and the rest bolted for speeders. Bear took off too.

"Bear stay here." Mynn hollared over she shoulder while she leaped over the passerger side of the speeder into the driver's seat. Bear hffed and groaned sitting his black furry rump down on the extendable landing pad until they lifted off. He then walked over to the edge wagging his big bushy tail, barking at the quickly dissappearing craft with his two humans aboard. The dog paced back and forth a few times giving the occassional "WUuuf" before sitting down, watching the alien horizon, sniffing the strange smells on the wind.

"Ease up on the stick sis, this isn't the Dukes of Hazard." Brian muttered as his sister activaited the machine, gunned the vehicle and taking off towards the blip on her Global's screen.

Both heard Bear's barking fade at they speed to their destination.

"Been here only 15 minutes and bear's made himself the Temple guard dog huh B?"

Mynn said with a grin, Brian returned it.

It didn't take them long to reach the site. She saw Sam laying on his back on the sidwalk. Yan Yan and Clare next to him.

"Something feels really off. Almost like a trap."

Mynn muttered, jumping out of the speeder severla feet above the side walk were Sam lay. Brian quickly grabbed the stearing yoke heading off to block Saratis's escape route..He shoock his head, Mynn got hear him mutter.

//Sis, wait for ride to stop withya'? :) //

//Sorry.//

//Thinks she's James Bond for crying out loud.//

//:p````//

Jauhzmynn was kneeing down on the cold sidewalk, Coruscant's ever present chill making her shiver as usual. Reguardless of that, she took off her over robe and covered the Asian man with it after quickly inspecting the wound. She had to help keep him stable until Elon and Andi showed up. Mynn put her hands on Sam's prone form,concetraiting on aiding the ehaling process. TO slow the bleeding, and easing his pain.

"Hang on Sam, You'er not going to die." She said to him, then looked at Yan Yan.

"Sorry o drop in on you like this. It's not your fault he got hurt."

A warmth flowed over Jauhzmynn's shoulders down her arms and hands, and into Sam's body. Mynn wasn't a trained Healer but a Guardian, but that didn't stop the Terran from allowing God's power to heal flow through her to someone who needed itm right now, Sam was in need.

//Andi, what's your ETA? Sam has a blaster wound.//
    Mynn gave her Sam's vitals to pass to Elon. She was using the Force to keep his pain at bay, and keep him warm. She worked on repairing the injury whiel waiting for Elon and Andi to arrive. Mynn was oblivious to the cold but still aware of what was around her even when a hand rested on her shoulder.

~*~ tag Andi, Rhiannon, Sam, Yan Yan, Clare, Kim, And the whole gang<G> ~*~

15. Ktala

Ktala Force Ghost star 6

Sep 7, 2002
    Brian, Jauhzmyn and the rest bolted for speeders.

Elon and Andi took off after the others left.

She watched as Mynn and Brian performed an arial ballet with their speeder. Andi grinned.

The sibblings soon shot out fo sight. Andi was using the bond she had with Mynn in order to keep up with them.

//Andi, what's your ETA? Sam has a blaster wound.//

Andi responded...//We should be there within five minutes!//

Mynn gave Andi Sam's vitals to pass to Elon.

It didn't take them long to reach the site. Andi and Elon saw Sam laying on his back on the sidwalk. Mynn was busy hovering over him. Yan Yan and Clare next to him.

Andi still felt something was wrong..but she shrugged it off.

The speeder landed gently, and Elon hopped out the speeder to check on Sam.

Andi grabed the medical kit..and followed Master Elon. She kept her eyes scanning the area. She kept the small telescoptic rod she wore, nearby.

TAG: ANyone

16. G2Jedi

G2Jedi Jedi Master star 1

Oct 17, 2002
    First off, what's an ETA?

Btw, abt kim's fall fro her speeder, it brought some old theories to mine. u know in ep2 when Ani dropped from the speeder?
    A few people suggested that he used the force to slow himself down. Ii hv another one. Coruscant is supposed to be a polluted planet. Maybe the air is a bit denser than on earth, mebbe, say 15% more. That would increase air resistance, rite?

17. jedi_enigma

Jul 16, 2002
    I don't think that it is *that* polluted. My guess is that it mostly just made for a cool stunt. 8-}

18. JediClare

JediClare Jedi Padawan star 4

Oct 8, 2001
    I think ETA = estimated time of arrival. Not entirely sure, though.

19. delta7_interceptor

delta7_interceptor Jedi Youngling star 1

May 10, 2002
    It is. ETA means estimated time of arrival.

Btw, to clear up some 'glitches'. I kind of thought that we were in some deserted building where Kim had stashed her speeders and not on a sidewalk. And Roarke was with us, supposedly 'comforting' me. bleh.

Anyway, talk about adrenaline. :p Another explosion, traps, hidden agendas, cool stunts, now what we need is the true baddies to show up. :p

20. Jauhzmynn

Jun 16, 2002
    ~*~
    Yep that's it. ETA= Estimaited time of arrival. Anakin's drop was a cool stunt, hairraising and stomach churning as Clare and Kim had written of the chase.

IC:

ELon took over and Jauhzmynn up, keeping all her senses on alert. She saw Andi looking around too.

"Your picking that up too." Jauhzmynn scanned the area, she rubbed the back of her neck.

"My radar has picked a blip up and is going bananas. We'er being staulked, be on guard."

Mynn said quietly to Yan Yan,her hand close to the sabre ready to draw. She was going to protect Elon and Andi whle they ministered to Sam's wounds.

>~*< Tag Rhiannon, Yan Yan, Andi , Sam,Clare,Kim, and anyone who wants to jump ijhn the fray. ~*~

21. Ktala

Ktala Force Ghost star 6

Sep 7, 2002
    Elon took over and Jauhzmynn up, keeping all her senses on alert. She saw Andi looking around too.

"Your picking that up too." Jauhzmynn scanned the area, she rubbed the back of her neck.

Andi nodded. "Before we even got here.." she murmored softly. She sighed. She pulled her shields in tightly, as she continued looking around them.

Elon quickly finished patching Sam up. He turned to Andi and Mynn.

"He needs to get back to the temple. A blaster wound is dangerious. He is doing fine. But we need to leave."

Andi is looking over at Yan Yan and Clare..who have been awfuly quite since they have arrived.

22. Jauhzmynn

Jun 16, 2002
    "Before we even got here.." Andi murmured softly. She sighed. She pulled her shields in tightly, as she continued looking around them.

"Same here." Mynn agreed, also tightening up her mental sheilds so not even a gnat's eyelash could pass through.

Elon quickly finished patching Sam up. He turned to Andi and Mynn.

"He needs to get back to the temple. A blaster wound is dangerious. He is doing fine. But we need to leave."

A quick nod, Mynn looked for Birna. He'd circled around, parked the speeder several feet away from them, but he was gone. He'd gone to see where the rest of their group was. Mynn prayed for God to protect her brother and them. Once Elon and Andi had Sam saftly palced in the backof the speeder, Mynn jumped into the driver's seat wiating to see if Yan Yan and Clare wanted to come along.. While she did wait for them, Jauhzmynn prayed for Saratis. The woman taken over by a blind hate for Jedi, Jauhzmynn had no hate for the Terran turned Sith. None at all.. Mynn prayed for Saratis, no. Kim would come to realise the real truth before her hate consumed her. SHe wasn't going to give up on the Sith, even if everyone did.

23. kimbilili-k-s

Jul 9, 2002
    aaahhh DWB. I'm desperate to post but can't seem to find any ideas at all.

24. Ktala

Ktala Force Ghost star 6

Sep 7, 2002
    As Mynn looked for brian..Andi just sat silently..confused from Clare and Yan Yan's responses.

Once Elon and Andi had Sam saftly palced in the backof the speeder, Mynn jumped into the driver's seat waiting to see if Yan Yan and Clare wanted to come along..

Andi didnt quite understand the whole Kim/Saratis thing. It had happened as she had arrived there. Thats when the girl had made her choice. The girl was taken over by a blind hate for Jedi..her former friends. Andi never did find out if it was something that happened that made her turn...or the silly old promise of MORE POWER. She shook her head. You would think after all the BAD flicks from Earth...you would finally get the idea. The bad guys who always do the dumb stuff for power...always...got destroyed by that same power in the end. Sounded like the bad end of a really bad practical joke to her.

She just sat in the speeder..and waited. Keeping her eyes alert.

25. Jauhzmynn

Jun 16, 2002
    <*> Up thread<*>

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.