main
side
curve
  1. In Memory of LAJ_FETT: Please share your remembrances and condolences HERE

What if you woke up and could use the force.

Discussion in 'Fan Fiction Stories--Classic JC Board (Reply-Only)' started by I love Sci Fi, Nov 7, 2001.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Jedi Girl of Corellia

Jedi Girl of Corellia Manager Emeritus star 6 VIP - Former Mod/RSA

Jun 23, 2000
    Well, I just know I liked the school where I had to wear a uniform better than this current one. We have to wear socks with sandals, no teeshirts, no piercings, girls wear stockings and heels during mass. No camoflauge, boots, etc... (the dress code is my biggest peeve)

Then the seniors usually get to 'baptize' the freshmen and take their souls (metaphorically of course) for the year. Then we have a candle lit mass and we return them to the freshmen. However the school stopped that when they got a stupid lawsuit about stealing souls! And to make it worse my art teacher bought all her supplies through a catolouge, and the school was supposed to pay them, but they never did. SO now that company refuses to have anything to do with my teacher and that's bad, because she orders from there for all her personal art needs.

2. I love Sci Fi

I love Sci Fi Jedi Master star 4

Jan 21, 2000
    OK lets see....where were we.....
    ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
    Amanda sighed as they rest of the room talked around her. Things were definantly getting wierd.

First they were jedi and now she found out that Ewan and George were in on it.

**How many people on this force forsaken planet knew we were Jedi and didn't say anything.** Amanda thought angrily. Too angrily obviously to think about shielding.

//Calm your anger.// Ewan's voice invaded her mind

//Stang you. Can't you freaking Jedi stay out of my mind for 1 minute?//

//I could, but....you were kind of projecting...and You know it's not exactly...safe to do that these days.//

//Thanks, tell me something I don't know.//

//You knew.//

//My parents left me some letters telling me everything, just in case they dissappeared.//

//They dis...//

He never got a chance to finish as George and another man walked into the room grinning proudly.

"We've done it!" George said proudly.

"Done what?" Half the room asked, while the rest said. "Really?!?"
    ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
    Sorry, I have to stop there, I don't remember what they were doing....

I hope no one minds my using Ewan...Tell me if it's a problem, and I'll edit it.

3. TheDarth

TheDarth Jedi Padawan star 4

Sep 30, 2001
    ta-ta-ta-tum

4. I love Sci Fi

Jan 21, 2000
    Man you're sounds horrible!!!

Our school used to do some of that at the assemblys, you know tie up the freshmen till they relent, only I guess it's illegal to haze people and that's what the principle decided it was...

Actually, now we can't even say the word "suck" at assemblys, and we can't dis the other classes...

Needless to say our 'new' assemblys are BORING zzzzzzz

;) anyhow, waiting for someone else to post ;)

5. Jedi Girl of Corellia

Jun 23, 2000
    Uggh! Well you and I can commiserate together :D And I just had a breath of relief, I now know where I'm going to college! They called me today and told me I was accepted! :D

I would post, but Darth Writer's Block has hit me hard. :(

6. TheDarth

Sep 30, 2001
    hehe cool my school doesn't have any rules or dress codes :)

7. Jacinta_Kenobi

Jacinta_Kenobi Jedi Padawan star 4

Sep 23, 2001
    I'm homeschooled, so I could do my homework in whatever I feel like wearing, whether it be a blanket or a suit....j/k....I don't where suits....not too often, anyway, only when I'm in plays.

So all you people that have to bother with a dress code.... :_| You have my pity.

8. JediClare

JediClare Jedi Padawan star 4

Oct 8, 2001
    JGOC - Wow. That's strict. I used to go to a Catholic school too. The most we had was prayers during morning assemblies after the flag-raising ceremony, a short prayer after recess, half-an-hour of cathechism class on Fridays and Mass to celebrate days like Chinese New Year and Founder's Day.

TheDarth and Cin - Lucky you. :p

I love Sci Fi - I don't remember any school rules that state we can't swear, but it's generally advisable not to let a teacher hear you if you do it. ;)

My school uniform is a navy pinafore and a white blouse. We have to wear white socks and shoes on school days, but we can wear coloured shoes if we have to attend school on Saturdays for activities. Everyone has to pin on nametags and school badges. There are four levels, and each level's nametags are a different colour. My nametag is red with white words. :( On certain days we can wear our polo PE shirts with navy culottes to school. PE attire is a white polo shirt with the school crest printed on the left, and black school shorts.

We have assemblies too. Lots of the programmes are boring. I fall asleep most of the time. :D

I've gotten hit by Darth Writer's Block too. I can't think of anything to write, not on this RR, other RRs or my fic. :(

= Clare =

9. I love Sci Fi

Jan 21, 2000
    this wasn't swearing....although that can get you a detention/ISS/OSS....

This was even saying that the freshmen, etc. were losers, they suck, etc....

I can't think of anything either...

10. Jedi Girl of Corellia

Jun 23, 2000
    Hmmm... perhaps then we should just brainstorm and see what we can come up with...

11. Commander_Jeva

Commander_Jeva Jedi Youngling star 2

Nov 12, 2001
    Wow, I'm not stuck on this anymore! :D

----------------

"We've done it!" Tal heard someone call through the room. Turning around, he then noticed who had said it. George Lucas.

"Done what?" tal asked mostly to himself, looking over to his other two friends, who both had looks of confusion on their faces.

"What is that nutcase going on about?" Jhan asked the small group of three. Tal swatted Jhan's arm.

"He's a New Republic liason." He told his friend, but had a grin on his face. Jhan just nodded.

"Right. Like I said, a nutcase," He said, getting laughter from the other two men in the small group. Jhan then began to sing loudly, "Georgie Porgie, pudding and pie! Kiss the girls and make them cry!"

"What the hell?" Tal demanded, while Li was in fits of laughter. Jhan just shrugged.

"One of the Jedi that stayed on earth came to the base you were at before we left to come here. They told me a lot of funny things. Expecially Lucas's casting job. I have to say that Harrison Ford did make a convincing Han Solo."

----------------

12. TheDarth

Sep 30, 2001
  13. Commander_Jeva

Nov 12, 2001
    I thought it might have been strange. Lol. Georgie Porgie..! :D :p ;)

14. Jedi Girl of Corellia

Jun 23, 2000
    George glared at Jhan. "Stupid Jedi," he muttered under his breath. Since meeting Ewan, his perception of the order had been severely skewed.

Sniggering Ewan winked at George. "You know, Georgie Porgie, really describes you well."

"Oh shut up!" He really desperatly wanted to hit that man. "What I wanted to tell you is that I have sent out an evactuation order to all Republic Civilians living on Earth. I feel that the sitiuation has become too dangerous for them."

"Oh."

"What about us?"

George blinked and looked at Dav'd. "Well, I suppose we left the Jedi to their own devices."

Dav'd nodded, "We figured if you could be the protectors of peace and justice around the galaxy, you could take care of yourself."

"Oh, how caring of you." Replied Ewan.

15. Commander_Jeva

Nov 12, 2001
    "I agree with Ewan. Very caring, Lucas." Ravs said, dryly. Jhan chuckled at this and stepped out of the small group of three and made his way over to George.

Putting his arm around the bigger man's shoulders, Jhan told him, "Yes, all the Jedi love you for this. But I wonder...what about the young ones? Surely they cannot stay here, with Dark Jedi wandering around everywhere."

"Oh, yes, George, do tell us what we will do with the children." Li spoke up for the first time in a long time.

16. Jedi Girl of Corellia

Jun 23, 2000
    George squirmed, thinking of his own kids. "Well..."

"Where are they going to go?" pointed out Dav'd. "I mean, there are very few strong holds of Jedi left in the Galaxy, and they certainly wouldn't want to come to Coruscant, it's over run with dark Jedi."

Ewan nodded. "You're right, but at the moment Earth is a place they shouldn't be as well." He frowned and thougth for a moment. "I know a couple of you may want to hit me for this suggestion. But what about Tatooine. One of the things Georgie has actually portrayed very accuratly is just how out of the way that cursed planet is."

17. TheDarth

Sep 30, 2001
  18. Commander_Jeva

Nov 12, 2001
    Lol! Tatooine! The plac where all this began! Lol.

----------------

"Now freaking way!" Trinity said, and just a little too loudly. She felt her face go red and her hands begin to shake as a few people gave her looks.

"The planet of sun, sand, and no beach." Dane remarked with a smirk on his face but no real humor in his voice.

Jhan, noticing that he still had his arm around George's shoulder, quickly removed his arm and backed away from the older man. Tal gave Jhan a look of humor, but shook his head.

"It's not really that bad. But, last time I was there, the Vong had control of it. But it was a while ago. Probably years." He told everyone, forgetting that they thought he was dead.

---------------

19. I love Sci Fi

Jan 21, 2000
    Great posts, good idea!
    ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~`
    "It's not really that bad. But, last time I was there, the Vong had control of it. But it was a while ago. Probably years." Tal told everyone, forgetting that they thought he was dead.

Amanda bit her lip before speaking up quietly. "What if we didn't have to worry about the Vong, is there any place we could go?"

Dav'd laughed. "Not worry about the Vong? You've got to be kidding."

"I'm just saying, What if..." She glanced at Andrew, could she trust everyone here, or was there already a spy among them. **You've definantly got to quit watching so much TV.**

20. Commander_Jeva

Nov 12, 2001
    Actually that was Tal who said that. Everyone knows Jhan is alive. Lol. :D

---------------

"What if...?" Jhan prompted. He was going to suggest going to the base he, Li, and Tal were at before they came to Earth. But he didn't know how the kids would react. How many of them read those darned books?

------------

21. I love Sci Fi

Jan 21, 2000
    OK, woops! ;) edited
    ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
    Amanda grimaced **Darn Jedi**. "What if you didn't have to worry?"

"That's impossible." Jhan replied.

Amanda looked around. Everyone was looking at her, even some people who she hadn't yet met. "Nothing's impossible." She muttered and looked away, slumping back onto her chair.

22. Commander_Jeva

Nov 12, 2001
    "Well, I have an idea--" Jhan began.

"There's a first." Tal put in, snickering. Jhan roleld his eyes and pretended he didn't hear that.

"We could take the kids all to this base I was at before I came here. None of the Vong know about it--" Again he was interrupted.

"Why do I have a feeling there's going to be a but?" Ravs asked Ewan, who grinned a bit at the comment.

"But--"

"Knew it." Ravs said with a smirk on his face. George sighed in frustration at the Jedi.

"Would you just let him finish?" Ravs looked over to George and shrugged.

"Sure, go on, Jhan." Jhan nodded and gave a slight bow.

"Thank you, Ravs. Now, this base is kind of a refuge for Jedi and Shamed Ones--"

"Shamed Ones?! You actually trust them?!" Lia demanded, as if horrified by the thought of having Jedi and Yuuzhan Vong being even near each other.

"Hey, it's been working for years now. Trust me."

--------------

23. I love Sci Fi

Jan 21, 2000
    Amanda's jaw dropped. Jhan had been at a Shamed Ones base? Then it was safe to tell him...right? She looked at Andrew who seemed to be in as much shock as she was.

Well, time to test out her new jedi powers. //Jhan? Can you here me? I'm not to good at this...//

She saw him glance around the room as the others kept bantering back and forth. //It's me Amanda...// She stared at him and he met her look. //I...// She trailed off and motioned toward Andrew. She didn't know exactly how well she was shielding, and if he could take the hint....
    ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
    OK, I'll admit, I have no idea where I'm going with this, so you can either have Jhan figure it out or not I don't care...and I'm not to sure about his char yet, so I don't really want to write it. ;)

24. TheDarth

Sep 30, 2001
    uhm, what will jhan do exactly? sing gorgie porgie and protect andrew? :) styeeupid dark jedi

25. JediClare

JediClare Jedi Padawan star 4

Oct 8, 2001
    "Um, excuse me," Jan spoke up, "but what are you talking about? Yuuzhan Vong, okay, I've heard of them. A little. Who're the Shamed Ones? What has been going on in the war against the Vong?"

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.