main
side
curve
  1. In Memory of LAJ_FETT: Please share your remembrances and condolences HERE

What if you woke up and could use the force.

Discussion in 'Fan Fiction Stories--Classic JC Board (Reply-Only)' started by I love Sci Fi, Nov 7, 2001.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. JediClare

JediClare Jedi Padawan star 4

Oct 8, 2001
  2. TheDarth

TheDarth Jedi Padawan star 4

Sep 30, 2001
    ok 2-3 months away is enough. but know this, its gonna only be this thread!

---

Before another word the door burst in and a couple of dark jedi were standing there, sadie recognized morana and mathis, quickly she started working on a plan.

"Well well, if it isn't hot shot ewan mcgreggor and his team of wussies" mathis laughed mockingly "Oh, and our little apprentice here" he added, staring right at sadie.

Ewan turned white and looked at his newly found neice //a dark jedi, i should have known// he berated himself sadly.

Sadie suddenly turned around and bluntly said "Idiots", then walked over to the dark jedi, only ewan was sharp enough to see the anti-force orb in her pocket, she was going to knock herself out with the whole pack of sith he realized. then smiled to himself, she wasn't a dark jedi after all, he had not failed his sister just yet...

Mathis' face turned angry and he started shouting "GET THE GIRL AWAY SHES GOT A FORCE ORB!!!" but it was too late, the whole group, and sadie, were allready on the floor, hardly moving...

All the sith were down, besides morana that is, who was sitting somewhere watching all this... with a flute in her hand.

3. TheDarth

Sep 30, 2001
    Wow 2-3 months can really help your creative juices, im filled to the top with ideas... and the need to write :D

4. Jedi Girl of Corellia

Jedi Girl of Corellia Manager Emeritus star 6 VIP - Former Mod/RSA

Jun 23, 2000
    Whoa! Hmmm... do you have an idea for this??

I'm plum out... :(

5. AuntySnuggly

AuntySnuggly Jedi Youngling

Aug 28, 2001
    hi all. I'm finally back. I have moved since I was here last. Right now don't have many idea's for this but will try to post soon after I reread this thread.

6. Jedi Girl of Corellia

Jun 23, 2000
    Hi! Don't you just love moving? *rolls eyes*

I think Darth has an idea, I was just going to go along with whatever he had...

7. I love Sci Fi

I love Sci Fi Jedi Master star 4

Jan 21, 2000
    sorry I haven't been here, play practice is a bear, I promise I will catch up and post after the play though (on the 21st or 22nd) see you all then :)

8. TheDarth

Sep 30, 2001
    i confused you all BWUAHAHAH
    (think back... its in the story somewhere)

9. Jedi Girl of Corellia

Jun 23, 2000
    I distantly remember the flute thingie... hmmm... not going to go through the posts tho.. too lazy for that ;)

10. JediClare

JediClare Jedi Padawan star 4

Oct 8, 2001
    From what I remember...Brian's flute...he fit it into his sabre to make it work...and there was a mirror involved somewhere, which he fell through, Stargate-style, as I love Sci Fi mentioned... :D

11. TheDarth

Sep 30, 2001
    Psst you weren't supposed to mention it yet :p

12. TheDarth

Sep 30, 2001
    Up, god this is pathetic

13. Jacinta_Kenobi

Jacinta_Kenobi Jedi Padawan star 4

Sep 23, 2001
    I'm here...