1. Oh hai Guest!

Welcome to the RPF!

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Master_Y-wing Jedi Master

star 4
    Astor Bancov heard about the deaths of two great Jedi, Obi-Wan Kenobi, and Anakin Skywalker. Their deaths had been at the Hand of the leader of the Seperatists, Count Dooku. Now that those two were dead, he feared the Seperatists might have and edge or advantage that they might use soon against the Republic. In his next Senate meeting, they will decide what to do to next in this horrible war...
  2. RockDragon Jedi Master

star 4
    Raine had been called from his vaction that was touring exotic sites around the galaxy because of the way the war was heading. SOme of his big clients were ready to pull accounts out of Naboo because of the battles threatening to head there.

He sat in one of the higher floors at his bank after the meeting with the clients had finished. He had convinced some of them to move their investments and accounts to Mon Calmari and other safe places. But about 30 percent of the clients at the meeting pulled out there investments.

Raine knew if he wanted to save his business,
    he would have to help the Republic.
  3. Ani_dala Jedi Grand Master

star 6
    IC Padme:

Padme sat in her quarters, crying, she never realized that the love of her life would die, she was in battle next to him but he just died.
    Padme went to the fresher and saw her red eyes, they were puffy from all the crying she had done, she just needed to be strong but she couldn't be, Anakin, The Chosen One and his Master died, a great friend and her love died.

Are you an Angel?"

Padme remembered those words, Anakin taught Padme was an Angel, tears started to form again as she cried some more.

TAG: All
  4. mookalukafisto Jedi Knight

star 1
    i dont really know how to start out...[face_plain]
  5. Mertroid Jedi Grand Master

star 5
    OOC: Don't worry, we'll get this thing going so you can start :D
  6. Ani_dala Jedi Grand Master

star 6
    OCC: OK someone else post, I don't want to post again, well maybe, lol
  7. ForceMaster101 Jedi Grand Master

star 5
    "All is all right," Yoda began with Padme tearing. "Obi-Wan was great Jedi,but it's not the end of the world." Yoda ended
    Padme stopped crying and said...

TAG:pADME
  8. The_Dark_Overlord Jedi Master

star 4
    Name: Deci
    Height: 190 cm
    Weight: 90 kg
    Build: Extremly well
    Clothes: black pants, brown shirt, boots.
    Job: Gladiator
    The Force: Yes/No? Yes
    Jedi/Sith: Rouge
    Force Strength: Speed
    Force Weakness: Everything else
    Force Rank: N/A
    Faction: N/A
    Primary Weapon: Blaster
    Secondary Weapon: Katana
    Items: Food, comlink, binocular, healing stuff.
    Credits: 1500
    Homeworld: Coruscant
    Base Of Operations: N/A
    History/Bio: Deci was born as the third gladiator in his family. And the third to have force abilities. First, his great grandfather was trained in the jedi order. But, he left for a woman and lived a peacefull life in coruscant, always helping the jedi when he could. His son was born, and trained my his father in the force. However, it whent badly for him and he ended up working as a gladiator. With the force he kept himselfe alive and at his 50th birthday. He got a son, whom also was born with the force, and as his father he was trained and worked as a gladiator.
    Now, Deci is the third gladiator in the family, trained in the force. Especially in concentration, speed, jumping, fighting with his katana. In the most extreeme stressfull, chaotic situations. He always seems to keep cool and handle the situation well.
    On the other hand, he has little understanding for other people. And allmost no social abilities, since he is concidered as a "lowlife". Now, with the death of the two great Jedi (that what he thinks anyhow) he seeks himselfe to the temple to see if there is anything he can do to help.
  9. The_Dark_Overlord Jedi Master

star 4
    Deci walked up the stairs towards the jedi temple, a truly wonder in arcitecture.
    Though, Deci didnt understand, and with that, he didnt care.
    He was a straight on man, a man who said something and then did it.
    Deci was also a hansome blonde man, very muscular and clear blue eyes.
    On his back, he was carying his dearest weapon his katana, and his bag of common things and credits. on his side a blaster.

Deci walked up to the closest guard, "I am here to seek help the Jedi.. the republic, who shall I speak to?"

The guard looked him over, this must be a joke he thought.. but hey, anyone that helped them in the struggle.. "well, you should probably talk to a jedi master. Go over to the councill room. There's always someone there"

Deci nodded and made started to walk towards the councill hall..

TAG Anyone..
  10. Juno_Epsilon Jedi Knight

star 2
    I hope that it is ok for me to start playing in this game, for I think that if may prove to have a very good outcome :) If it's not then I'll leave.

So here's my stuff..

Character Sheet-

Name: Crete Macmillan
    Height: 6'3
    Weight: 235
    Build: Brod Sholdered, Muscular
    Clothes: Black cloke, much the same as Darth Maul
    Job: Destruction of the Jedi
    The Force: Yes/No? Yes
    Jedi/Sith: Sith
    Force Strength: Enragement (Cause strenght, and power to go up)
    Force Weakness: Enragement (Also cause reasoning to go down and accuracy to suffer)
    Force Rank: Sith Apprentice
    Faction: Separatist
    Primary Weapon: Yello Light Saber
    Secondary Weapon: Nerve Gas Grenade
    Items: Depending
    Credits: 20,000
    Homeworld: Unknown
    Base Of Operations: Unknown/ where I'm needed
    History/Bio: A fallen Jedi, Crete lost his faith in the light side of the force
    shortly after the lost battle of Geonosis. With his faith lost he proceeded
    to leave the Jedi order by will and live alone, a hermit away from the galaxy.
    It is not till he is summoned by a unknown man to him that he is lured into the
    darkside of the force, for which he would now die to gain it's "True Power"
    and so starts Crete's battle..

***Planet Unknown***

"What is it?!" Screamed the Jedi Apprentice to his master as the two ran out of an abandoned building and into the back alley.
    "It, my apprentice, is dangerous, a fallen."
    The master said back.
    The two turned the corner and headed into what seemed another endless alley.

"What is a fallen my master?"

It was a black clothed man running throught the shadows, staking, luring, and hunting the young Jedi and the older master. It was hate, and fear at the same time. It was the fallen Jedi Crete Macmillan.

The Master started again "It, my apprentice is a fallen Jedi, a Sith."

"YOUR RIGHT!" Crete yelled from the end of the alley. "I am a Sith" his mind fallowed.

"Your Lightsaber, present it now." The master whispered under his breath to the yonger Jedi.

Crete's yello light saber came to light bringing light to the darken alley.

"You will not leave this alley alive my former apprentice..." Crete fallowed.

The Masters eyes widened... "Juno?"

Crete's Blood boiled with the mention of his former name...

"Not Anymore."

With that a Flash of light sabers lit up the alley as the young jedi Ran at the sith first only to fall upon the the blade of Cretes saber.

"I'm sorry Master..."

Crete smiled at the smallness of the Jedi mind that all that he could think of was to say sorry to a master that would only be joing him shortly.

The master moved to attack the Sith. Both fought fercly only to have the Jedi lose his hold on the lightsaber and his head.

Finished, Crete turned off the lightsaber and moved into the shadows from wince he came. His orders completed.

Moving throught the streets and into a small pub news of the two Jedi's death's moved quickly through the planets news.

"It's Done" Crete spook into the communicater.

"I am ready"

Tag: Spider-Man_Movie

oh and BTW... [face_devil] I'm one of the bad guys...
  11. Ani_dala Jedi Grand Master

star 6
    IC Padme:

"Yes it is master Yoda, I loved Anakin, I loved him, we were going to get secretly married after the battle but he died, I just.."
    She started to cry again, her eyes were very red and her cheeks were puffy.

TAG: Yoda, All
  12. RockDragon Jedi Master

star 4
    The flight to Coruscant had been very smooth.
    Raine sat in the observation tower at his penthouse, and looked out at the cityscape. The Jedi Temple's towers were not only magnificent anywhere else, but also here on the planet-wide city full of buildings.

If only the temple were in the right hands.

Raine thought to himself. Remembering the time he had spent training there. Suddenly he got the strangest feeling. That somehow,
    the capital was going to fall out of Republic
    hands. . .Maybe supporting the Republic might
    not be so smart. Burning bridges never helps, so why not play both sides...
  13. The_Dark_Overlord Jedi Master

star 4
    Deci entered the room, astounded by it. He had never walked into a room this glorious, it truly sparked with the light side of the force. Yes, he knew about the dark and the light side of it. Though, he had never realy understood what it meant.
    He aproched a human, thinking that its a Jedi.
    "Pardon me" he didnt know how he should speak, so.. Deci spoke with the most advanced words he knew.. wich werent many though.
    "I would like to help the republic in your struggle.. I am a being born with the force, and my father trained me in it.. what can I do?"

TAG Spider-Man_Movie
  14. ForceMaster101 Jedi Grand Master

star 5
    "Matter of time, it was," Yoda said concentrating. "For Dooku,come back."
    Yoda thought to himself "It was my fault."
    TAG:padme,ALL
  15. Ani_dala Jedi Grand Master

star 6
    IC Padme:

Padme felt as she couldn't take it anymore, it was to much, she then drop in her knees and started to cry more "I'm sorry" She then cried some more.

TAG:Yoda, all
  16. ForceMaster101 Jedi Grand Master

star 5
    "Sorry,what for?" said Yoda confused.(Which rarely happens)
  17. Mertroid Jedi Grand Master

star 5
  18. mookalukafisto Jedi Knight

star 1
  19. Mertroid Jedi Grand Master

star 5
    OOC: Somehow could we possibly get it so everyone can post for I'm not sure what to post :eek:
  20. Master_Y-wing Jedi Master

star 4
    OOC: maybe someone should be Palpatine, for I not much to do...
  21. Mertroid Jedi Grand Master

star 5
    OOC: This seems to be dying down :eek:
  22. Jedi_Jarina Jedi Knight

star 1
    Jarina stode purposefully toward the Council Chambers. Ready to demand that something be done. They were not going to lose this war if she had anything to say about it. Her best friend died trying to prevent it and she woud not let him down.
  23. mookalukafisto Jedi Knight

star 1
    hey, im not gonna be in this thread anymore. i wasnt doin anything and its not movin along too well. sorry! :)
  24. Master_Y-wing Jedi Master

star 4
  25. Mertroid Jedi Grand Master

star 5
    I'm out too, it's just not moving and I'm so lost and confused, sorry
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.