main
side
curve
  1. In Memory of LAJ_FETT: Please share your remembrances and condolences HERE

What if

Discussion in 'Classic Trilogy' started by RNGWRTH, Nov 18, 2003.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. RNGWRTH

RNGWRTH Jedi Youngling

Nov 15, 2003
    What if after the the Empire was destroyed and everything was getting back to normal and Han decides to do some Spring Cleaning on the Falcon annddddddd

Han- Hey Luke

Luke- Han old buddy whats up

Han- Remember when were on the Death Star and hiding out on the Falcon and we knocked out those two Death Star workers who were going to do a scan

Luke- Yes

Han- then we tricked those troopers to come up and help us and we stunned them and took thier uniforms

Luke- Yes, those were wild days Han all behind us now

Han- Yeah but do you remember how we stored them in the hidden storage units and we were going to take them out for prisoners when we got the chance

Luke-......yes

Han- well I never got the chance

I dont know, I could see this being very funny in a comic strip then we would show 4 skeletons in the storage units

Cause what did happen to these workers, troopers are one thing but workers who have no weapons at all are another thing.

2. RNGWRTH

RNGWRTH Jedi Youngling

Nov 15, 2003
    I didnt really know where else to put this. but a nice little aftermath of the OT is all im going for here

3. midthomp

midthomp Jedi Youngling star 2

Jul 30, 2003
    Hmmm... maybe they kept them in cold storage and gave them to the ewoks for food. Those ewoks are evil, they eat stormtroopers and tried to eat Han,Luke and Chewy.

4. jedi_john_33

jedi_john_33 Jedi Master star 7

Sep 26, 2003
    maybe they dumped them out during hyperspace

5. JediMasterGuff

JediMasterGuff Jedi Grand Master star 5

Jun 18, 2002
    Betcha they smelled reeeeeeeeeealy bad.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.