main
side
curve
  1. In Memory of LAJ_FETT: Please share your remembrances and condolences HERE

DFW, TX What I'm doing

Discussion in 'MidSouth Regional Discussion' started by super_hyper_melanie, Apr 25, 2002.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. super_hyper_melanie

super_hyper_melanie Jedi Youngling star 1

Oct 24, 2001
    i hate that subject title but i can't think of anything better at the moment...very tired i am...anways just because i'm bored at the moment and feel like sharing something with all of you wonderful people, since i can't come out to the line and support and celebrate star wars AOTC coming out what i'm doing is since i have to go to school and be here during the day everyday up until the movie i'm wearing a star wars shrit...seeing as i only have 5 i'm having to do laundry a bit more often, but it's all good and it's all for star wars...i started doing this monday, except for yesterday was the big senior class picture so i decided to look nice and didn't wear a star wars shrit (all the ones i have are a bit oversized and look kinda sloppy, but comfortable) i had an old badge from one of the toy shows and oddly enough wearing that got more attention than the shirts, but except for yesterday i will be wearing a sw shirt up until and on the 16th...of course i'm thinking that i need to make a call to my brother and ask him to buy me a new sw shirt for my b-day so then for the last week i'll at least have 1 more shirt....okay, i suppose i've rambled on long enough so i'm going to shut up now and if all of you ignore my incesent rambling i don't blame you that much

2. DarthBanky1

DarthBanky1 Jedi Youngling star 1

Apr 18, 2002
    Melanie, have you found any of the AOTC shirts yet?? i want one but cant find em yet, any ideas??

Hobby

3. super_hyper_melanie

Oct 24, 2001
    wow a reply...i'm so shocked...i think i might faint....j/k...anyways no i haven't seen any AOTC shirts yet, but i haven't really had a chance to look around a lot lately, but i think i'm just gonna talk to my brother cause he's always finding stuff i never find....back when TPM came out he got me a TPM shirt for my birthday, but after he gave it to me I never saw it anywhere to buy after that though i've seen some people wearing that one since....hey what do ya know that's the one i'm wearing right now....*looks at watch* ooo it's lunch time...i won't be back online again till 4ish so catch anyone and everone later.

4. Darth_Chocolate

Darth_Chocolate Jedi Youngling star 3

Mar 21, 2002
    On that note, if anyone does find AOTC shirts, you should post it here so we can all run out and get one. If I'm remembering correctly, this time 3 years ago we all had toys, shirts, towels, etc.... I know that they scaled the liscensing way down, but you would think that there would be a few shirts out there someplace.

5. super_hyper_melanie

Oct 24, 2001
    well i know if i find any i'll definitely give everyone a heads up on where to go.

6. Kurgan1

Kurgan1 Jedi Youngling star 3

Nov 19, 2000
    Well, it's not a shirt, but I've got a totally awesome poster from Wal Mart. It's the Duel of the Sith one, and it's got Vader, Maul, Dooku, and Sidious on it with some background pictures of Jedi/Sith battles.

Very, very cool. And the best part is--four bucks. ;)

7. super_hyper_melanie

Oct 24, 2001
    which walmart did you find that at?

8. Jedi_Jarvis

Jedi_Jarvis Jedi Padawan star 4

Feb 7, 2001
    :eek: Mesa want too!!!

9. Amidala Starkiller

Amidala Starkiller Jedi Master star 6

Dec 11, 1999
    Joe and I saw the Duel of the Sith one last night at Wal-Mart too. It was sweet :D

10. Kurgan1

Kurgan1 Jedi Youngling star 3

Nov 19, 2000
    It was actually the Wal Mart in Denton, but supposedly all of them are getting them.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.