main
side
curve
  1. Welcome to the new boards! Details here!

Saga What in Star Wars have you done a complete 180 on...?

Discussion in 'Star Wars Saga In-Depth' started by Avnar, Feb 23, 2018.

1. DARTH_BELO

DARTH_BELO Jedi Grand Master star 4

Nov 25, 2003
    I used to dislike Han Solo. IMO he resembled the cocky guys in my high school that thought you're only cool if you do sports or hunting etc...

Now I actually quite enjoy his character-and being older and able to understand more socially, I admire the story arc he had in terms of his shifting personality and values.

I used to hate the whole Jabba's palace sequence-ever since before the SE's, to me it was all just silliness in a palace, and I wanted to get on to the Empire stuff. But having grown up, I see it more as this campy quirkiness that is full of uniqueness and character-and I respect it more, and enjoy every bit of it's odd flavor now.

Last edited: Mar 3, 2018
  2. KnightOfRen66

KnightOfRen66 Jedi Youngling

Apr 11, 2017
    I loved the prequel trilogy as a child. "omg the jedi are so cool" "omg look at that fighting its so cool" pretty much think the complete opposite now.

Martoto77 likes this.
  3. Martoto77

Martoto77 Jedi Master star 5

Aug 6, 2016
    Having all those droid armies to slaughter and keep a clear conscience totally undermined their special status of being warriors that remain in a state of grace. If all you had to kill was droids then it wouldn't matter who or what you were on the inside.

only one kenobi likes this.