main
side
curve
  1. In Memory of LAJ_FETT: Please share your remembrances and condolences HERE

San A, TX What in the Star Wars Universe do you have the most interest in ? ? ?

Discussion in 'MidSouth Regional Discussion' started by ObiJuan70, May 23, 2002.

?

What in the Star Wars Universe do you have the most interest in ? ? ?

Poll closed Mar 24, 2012.
  1. The Movies in general

28.6%
  2. Action Figures and Toys

14.3%
  3. CCG's and RPG's

0 vote(s)
    0.0%
  4. Prop and Costumes

14.3%
  5. Fan Films

0 vote(s)
    0.0%
  6. The Books

28.6%
  7. The Comics

0 vote(s)
    0.0%
  8. The Video Games

0 vote(s)
    0.0%
  9. I Love it all !!

14.3%
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. ObiJuan70

ObiJuan70 Jedi Master star 3

Jan 1, 2001
  2. JediJSolo

JediJSolo Jedi Grand Master star 4

Jun 11, 2001
    The EU in general, but the books specifically. I?m likely one of, if not the largest New Jedi Order fan in San Antonio. And I?d almost be willing to bet money that I?m the largest Jacen Solo fan in San Antonio.

I?ve got all the NJO books. I didn?t wait for the paperbacks of Vector Prime, Balance Point, or Star by Star to come out before I got them. I also post in these forums about the EU on a fairly regular basis.

I would be very interested in getting an early copy of Traitor (the NJO book that is supposed to come out July 30). If anyone knows how that might be possible, please let me know. If I could only get it three days early, I would still be very happy (I?d be happy even if could only get it on the release date, but getting it early just makes it more fun). :)

3. darthroc247

darthroc247 Jedi Youngling

Mar 12, 2002
    Do not be so sure of yourself Jedisolo. I am as big a fan of the EU and NJO series as you are. I have all the NJO books and Anakin was my favorite, but I am well versed in all the characters. Email me or if you'd like, you can join the San Antonio Fanforce at The Alien Worlds comic shop on San Pedro by Northstar mall on Saturday, May 25th.

4. ObiJuan70

ObiJuan70 Jedi Master star 3

Jan 1, 2001
    Good to see what interests people thus far - I was the one who voted for the Props and Costumes me being the Prop freak !!!

See everyone Saturday !!!

John "ObiJuan" Laurel

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.