main
side
curve
  1. Welcome, Guest

Upcoming events:

Star Wars: Andor - Disney + - 21st September

2. In Memory of LAJ_FETT: Please share your remembrances and condolences HERE

FF:NZ What is a Fan Force...

Discussion in 'Oceania Discussion Boards' started by Adalia-Durron , Aug 19, 2008.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Adalia-Durron

Adalia-Durron WNU/Costume/Props/EUC Mod. star 10 Staff Member Manager

Jun 3, 2003
    I just thought, and no I am not being , that if I posted the rules of what a Fan Force is by The Force.Net's rules you might understand a little better where I and the Admins are coming from.

What is Fanforce?
    FanForce is the physical, grass-roots extension of theforce.net's global, online presence. We're about getting fans together and helping them meet and interact with other fans in their "physical" community. Conventions, movie screenings, book signings, etc., can all be a part of the Fanforce experience. If a local a group of fans just wants to plan their own event, then Fanforce can be the place to do it!

What is the difference between the TFN Jedi Council Forums and the FanForce Forums?
    TFN Jedi Council Forums are for any and all discussions pertaining to the Star Wars universe, and then some. FanForce Forums, an extension of the Jedi Council, is used by all TFN and Star Wars fans to meet fellow like minded folks in their local, physical community. The FanForce Forums are an online tool for fans to get together, discuss, and plan outings and events in their community.

Why are the FanForce Forums divided into regions?
    FanForce is about fans on the local level. Because of this, FanForce is divided into regions to help faciliate the everyday management of FanForce by Regional Support Administrators who over-see their assigned region.

Basically the forums are here for you to socilise, but they are designed for you to have RL meets and get to meet other SW fans in RL.

2. Norrad_Roff

Norrad_Roff Jedi Grand Master star 4

Feb 26, 2001
    When exactly were there rules written? Just curious.

When I signed up, the boards were just boards as far as I can remember.

3. halibut

halibut Ex-Mod star 8 VIP - Former Mod/RSA

Aug 27, 2000
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.