main
side
curve
  1. Welcome to the new boards! Details here!

Cincin, OH What is everyones favorite Star Wars Video Game?

Discussion in 'Mid West Regional Discussion' started by jabamascot, Mar 15, 2006.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. jabamascot

jabamascot Jedi Youngling

May 27, 2005
    My 6 year old son and I Love to play Jedi Outcast on Game Cube. He is awesome. I would put him up against almost anyone.

2. maramijade

maramijade Jedi Padawan star 4

Feb 17, 2000
    Haven't been able to play in a while but. ..

ex-Ryan1 had me playing BattleGrounds for the X-box, and I was getting pretty good against him

ex-Ryan2 had me at several LANS where we played BattleGrounds and latter BattleGrounds 2 and I was glad of the earlier experience on some of the maps.

I also enjoyed the Dark Forces games I've had. .. . :: hides:: still haven't made it all the way through any of them.. . bad maramijade. . .

I might go ahead and get KOTOR for the PC when I finally rebuild my comptuer.. .

3. ImperialRecruiter

ImperialRecruiter Jedi Padawan star 4

Mar 6, 2002
    Okay, it is going to sound totally cheesy, but I love playing the original Star Wars game for the Gameboy. Don't ask me why. I just do.

4. Sean_Starrider

Sean_Starrider Jedi Padawan star 4

Jun 30, 2002
    I love the Jedi Knight games, By far the best storylines and the mood of the games is incredible. I also have to give props to the Star Wars Trilogy on the Super Nintendo, Those were some great games. As far as worst SW game I would have to say Demolition or the Bom Bad racing game.

5. Darth_Tynaus

Darth_Tynaus Jedi Padawan star 4

Jan 22, 2003
    My favorite is Republic Commando. I have long loved the Clone trooper and can't get enough of this game.

6. Darth_Tynaus

Darth_Tynaus Jedi Padawan star 4

Jan 22, 2003
    OOh, well, I love:
    Republic Commando(can't get enough of it), KOTOR 1 and 2, Super Bombad Racing, Battlefront 1 and 2, Dark Force, Jedi Academy, and Jedi Outcast.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.