main
side
curve
  1. In Memory of LAJ_FETT: Please share your remembrances and condolences HERE

What is Lubbock FanForce?

Discussion in 'Archive: Lubbock, TX' started by jedimasterED, Dec 3, 2000.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. jedimasterED

jedimasterED Moderator Emeritus star 4 VIP - Former Mod/RSA

Oct 10, 1999
    I am honored to be the first Lubbock FanForce member to post in our new Forum at our new home.

I have been here at the Jedi Council for nearly two years, and though I miss the UBB Code and Smilies and posting pictures, Snowboards as its good sides, too.

Lubbock FanForce is a growing and dedicated group of Fans living in the Lubbock "metro" area. Some live smack-dab in the middle of the Hub City, while others live as far away as Littlefield (some 35 miles to the NW).

We are a diverse group of Fans in interests, as well. I enjoy all forms of SW literature and am beginning to understand the new WotC RPG, others collect, others still build custom lightsabers and costumes.

Our hope is to provide Star Wars Fans in the Lubbock area a chance to meet other Fans, share their interests, and join in doing charity work for our community.

If Lubbock FanForce sounds like something you'd like to be involved in, please take these three easy steps:

1) Register here at the Jedi Council (If you haven't already).

2) Visit http://www.egroups.com/group/LubbockFanForce and join our e-mail list.

3) Enjoy communicating with new people who share your interest in the Greatest Movie Saga of All Time!

We hope to see you soon!

And, of course, May the Force be with You... Always!

2. Joanzia

Joanzia Former FF Staff star 3 VIP

Oct 18, 2000
    Thanks Ryan, for your post!!! :)

I am having some trouble loading the page so I am glad that you were able to let everyone know about us.

I would like to introduce myself. I am the city representative/moderator for Lubbock. I organize the meetings and events in our area. I also work with Kurgan, our Southwest Regional Support Admin. We will work together in getting a line-up started for Episode 2 in Lubbock and with other events. I also work with Kurgan to get our meetings and events posted on the main page. I will also act as the moderator of this forum and make sure everyone plays nice and doesn't cause any problems. If you have any suggestions, problems, etc. please let me know and I will see what can be done. :)

We will be having our next meeting soon and I hope to see new faces there!

MAY THE FORCE BE WITH YOU ALL!! :)

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.