main
side
curve
  1. In Memory of LAJ_FETT: Please share your remembrances and condolences HERE

What is meatball?

Discussion in 'Fan Films, Fan Audio & SciFi 3D' started by Darth_Sidious143, Feb 17, 2003.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. crutag-ventor

crutag-ventor Jedi Padawan star 4

Jan 29, 2002
    I watched this thread grow like mad, and finally decided to check it out. To my surprise it is about eatable meatballs. :eek: Being Swedish I can appreciate the madness that is within?

?Beware those with false teachings of meatball?

2. DorkmanScott

DorkmanScott Manager Emeritus star 6 VIP - Former Mod/RSA

Mar 26, 2001
    Pay no heed to the naysayers, for they are minions of the nemesis of Meatball, their name is Noodle, for they are many.

We are protected from their logic and sense, for we shelter ourselves in seeking the truth...

Meatball Lives!

3. DorkmanScott

Mar 26, 2001
    It is not THE Meatball. There is only Meatball.

4. crutag-ventor

Jan 29, 2002
    ;)

And when the Meatball opened the seventh tomato can, sausage fell from the sky?

5. crutag-ventor

Jan 29, 2002
    And the seventh rider was a pail horse, and he brought with him unions?

6. seizetsu

seizetsu Jedi Youngling star 2

Jan 20, 2003
    Why do I crave chocolate, when there is meatball?

I must be sick or something :(

7. JEDIBYKNIGHT

JEDIBYKNIGHT Jedi Padawan star 4

Jan 17, 2001
    So anyway, did you find out what a metaball was ?

8. DarkEnder

DarkEnder Jedi Master star 1

Oct 10, 2002
    True Meatball believers must read this.

9. Figrin-Dan_Man

Figrin-Dan_Man Jedi Padawan star 4

Nov 4, 2002
    Our forces not yet mighty, we praise the mods as our only Gods... (Hey it rhymes. That's the new motto.) there isn't meatball, when there is mods.

:::We praise the mods as our only Gods:::

Fig

10. doggans

doggans Jedi Knight star 5

Aug 31, 2002
    This could make a good animated film...Fig, Eaglet and I versus the meatballs.

*runs out to write script*

11. Cammo_Man

Cammo_Man Jedi Youngling star 2

Jan 3, 2003
    I have mad a vision of meatball. Today while I was in the fake world taking a test, Meatball came to me and gave me a song. Tonight I shall try to re-enact it as best I can. I shall post my results when I am able to recreat the beauty of this wonderous gift givene to me by Meatball.

AND SILence ye noodles... be gone or be slurped.

-Josh

12. Cammo_Man

Jan 3, 2003
    lemme know when you got it done... you had better do Meatball justice!!!

-Josh

13. DarkEnder

DarkEnder Jedi Master star 1

Oct 10, 2002
    The Meatball thread almost went off the 1st page, but luckily I saved it.

14. Darth_Sidious143

Darth_Sidious143 Jedi Youngling star 1

Jan 17, 2003
    thanks for savung it.

15. DorkmanScott

Mar 26, 2001
    Truly powerful, is Meatball.

This thread has grown in length faster than did the Social Thread, tenfold. It took the Social Thread almost 20 days to reach the number of posts we have reached in 3.

As Supreme Potentate of the Society of Meatball, and with a heart yet seeking full knowledge, with approval of the great Prophet, I submit for you the bylaws of the Society of Meatball:

*********To join the great Society!*********

1. Add the Great Prophet, Darth_Sidious143, to your watched users list

2. Place "What *IS* meatball?" in your signature line

3. Post your thought as to the answer to the eternal question, what *IS* meatball? The more incoherent, the better.

Yea, for even the most starchy of Noodles may yet follow Meatball, if truly and fully repentant of his ways of logic and reason. These three trials shall prove his faith to the search for knowledge of Meatball.

Now for the mission of the Society of Meatball:

Truly, the quest of our humble yet noble society is to discover the answer to the ultimate question, the question of questions: what is meatball?

However, often it is the case that you do not find something...until you are not seeking it.

Henceforth, let us search for the answer to that eternal question, not only in recipe books and google searches regarding processed beef products, but in all facets of the madness and lunacy to be found in this world.

Let our grand society be a place for mirth and lunacy, and seek out ludicrous and humorous works of all topics, not just meatballs, for perhaps the truth cannot be seen, unless one does not look directly at it. We shall always continue to seek the answer, let us broaden our search. We can never know where the influence of Meatball can be found -- for truly as yet, we do not know the full nature of Meatball.

Join me brethren, in ushering in this epoch of randomness and amusement in our great society!

For I forsee, though not with the power of our Prophet, that it will be only when we have truly allowed insanity and amusement to reign supreme and unfettered within this thread, then and only then will our minds be prepared to properly accept the answer to the query of queries:

WHAT *IS* MEATBALL?

16. Janz_Walker

Janz_Walker Jedi Padawan star 4

Sep 9, 2000
    For 800 seconds have I read this thread... and I have come to one startling conclusion. Yes, this is a conclusion whose effects will ripple throughout the Internet. What is meatball? The answer is merely a simple, yet profound statement. Meatball is meat rolled up into a ball.

The Force is my ally. And I cannot sit idly by whilst this false message is being threaded through the Fan Film board, neigh, the entire Jedi Council. It is hypocracy of the highest order, on par with the heresies of the teachings of the barbaric Yuuzhan Vong.

There is no prophet. There are teachers. It truly, deeply, is. It does not strike back at those who do not wish to believe, like your meatball Empire. It always has been, and always will be. It will outlast Meatball. It does not conquer by the sword. It conquers through truth.

The Force is in everything, including Meatball. It creates life. It surrounds us, and binds us. This is truth that your Emperor hides from you.

Be mindful of the Living Force! Only you, the individual, have the willpower and ability to refuse belonging to this collectivist and anarchist occult. I urge you to turn back to the Force, your lifeblood, and stop worshipping fatty foods, including but not limited to meatballs, hamburgers, and noodles!

Long live the Forceboat!

Yours truly,

Janz Walker
    Flight 3 Leader, Woohoo Squadron of the Imperial-class Star Destroyer Forceboat.
    Teacher and self proclaimed Jedi Historian of the Force. :D

17. DorkmanScott

Mar 26, 2001
    We do not strike at those who will not believe, but those who wish to strike against us.

You cannot attempt to illuminate the nature of Meatball, for as yet we do not know what Meatball is.

Within the Force perhaps, but greater than you or I, or any of the Jedi Council. Meatball is. Perhaps knowledge of Meatball would lead us to a greater understanding of the Force.

Join us Janz! Run from the way of the Noodle! We could host yacht parties on the Forceboat and served meatball hor d'ouvres!

18. darth_paul

darth_paul Jedi Master star 5

Apr 24, 2000
    Yay! I may be a member - I was, after all, the first to post my thoughts (however non-Swedishly misguided) upon this worthy subject, and I meet the other two criteria. *does a happy dance*

-Paul

19. Cammo_Man

Jan 3, 2003
    FEllow travelrs on the road of Meatball: As promised, I have translated the song given to me in a vision by meatball. It was simply too emotional to finsih, so I was only able to get a little of it done. Please dowload "Ode' to Meatball" And join with me in our anthem!

-Josh

20. WhisperingDeath

WhisperingDeath Jedi Padawan star 4

May 25, 2002
    WHAT IS WRONG WITH YOU PEOPLE! IS THE FORUM REALLY THIS DEAD BORING?

This is absolutely halarious, carry on.

21. Janz_Walker

Janz_Walker Jedi Padawan star 4

Sep 9, 2000
    *Ahem* ;)

Nay, I cannot join your benign religion, one that worships something that no one has no knowledge of!

Dorkman, you hypocrit! (Play acting. No offense, you see... :D) Others of your fellowship hath claimed that one shall not eat any meatball! They say that it is torchure. Yet you invite me to partake in meatball hors d'ouvres. Is this not the sign of a doctrine which is incomplete?

Luminous beings are we! How can one learn of the Force from a crude ball of matter?

Janz the Baptist :D :D :D

EDIT: Insert a big *thump* after each verse of that anthem and it sounds just like that one from that British comedy troupe... :p

22. DorkmanScott

Mar 26, 2001
    Well played, Janz. You have passed the test, for you understand the tenets of following Meatball.

Verily, in deed if not in word, you are truly a follower and worthy to join our venerable society, for your loyalty.

Meatball welcomes you, if you will welcome Meatball.

M. Scott

23. jedimastersarie

jedimastersarie Jedi Youngling

Feb 20, 2003
    its on top of old smokey all covered in cheese, you lost your poor meat ball when somebody sneezed!!!!!

24. The_Dark_Overlord

The_Dark_Overlord Jedi Padawan star 4

Apr 16, 2002
    Ah ye! Ah ye! Hear the wise word of the baptist.

For since I am the baptist I shall speak the words of our prophet. The one that first aked the question. What is meatball.

I have not an complete answer, but I have parts of the answer. Ah, yet a part.

As I have said before.
    "All is meatball, and meatball is all. therefore everything is meatball"

Now you ask yourselves, what is meatball?
    Meatball is

And around the cirkle goes.

Meatball is not only a question, a wondering an answer.

It is a way of life.
    It is a state of mind, it IS meatball.

This fatalistik-like religion who speak the words of the meatball.

the Noodles speak of an evil meatball, they speak of illusions, they speak of tradegy and losses.

False prophets speak of evil meatballs.
    The only evil meatball is the blasmpherers.

Ah hear all ye children of meatball. Listen to the wise words of the preacher.

Meatball is not it.
    Meatball IS!

Do not listen to the lying tungs of the noodles, their lies are as slippery as their taste.

The Meatball Empire shall rise, as I have said before. It shall raise to the skyes and together, TOGETHER MEATBALL FRIENDS! WE SHALL SHINE IN BROWN GLORY!

And it is not wrong to eat a meatball.
    But it is wrong to eatmeatball, for then you eat life.

And life is meatball.

The question still stands.

What IS meatball. And our beloved Prophet shall speak out parts of the answer so that we one day, can understand ourselves about meatball.

And SILENCE filthy Noodles, your words do not affect me, nor the other true believers of meatball.
    If ye has nothing else to speak of than false gods and words. Be silent!

For "What IS meatball" is greater than life, mods and The Hitchhikers Guide to the Galaxy.

What IS meatball is our way of non-thinkin. Our way of letting go of all reality. To free our minds and speak about things that no one understand. That no one has heard of. Its our way to speak rubish!

But it is beutifull rebish, for it is rubish blessed by meatball.

"Are you talking to meatball?!"

25. Shawn PTH

Shawn PTH Jedi Padawan star 4

Apr 22, 2000
    Oh... My... Meatball...

This is wrong really wrong. Mike im ashamed of you, your gonna get beaten when you come over tonight for this.

Though I must pose one questio, which may have been addressed before but I refuse to read more than the first and last page of this thread.

Could Meatball be related to Meatloaf?

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.