main
side
curve
  1. In Memory of LAJ_FETT: Please share your remembrances and condolences HERE

Full Series What is Next After Clone Wars?

Discussion in 'Star Wars TV- Completed Shows' started by harrison13, Feb 22, 2012.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. harrison13

harrison13 Jedi Youngling star 2

Jul 18, 2004
    When the Clone Wars ends in a couple of years, I would like to think Lucasfilm wont be ending their animation of Star Wars. Where would you like to see the series go. Share your ideas.

Option # 1( My Favorite)Continue right where ROTS leaves off. We could see the rise of a young Darth Vader and the rise of the empire. I was even thinking you could even have Ashoka survive and be the main protagonist of the show. Maybe even Rex is teamed up with her as well. This is such an unexplored time of the saga and would be great to see. I would like to see the development of the Vader Sidious relationship.

Option # 2 The show could take place during the original trilogy. Either start before or after A New Hope. We could focus on the rebellion and the main characters from the Originals.

Option #3 Post ROTJ. This might be more appealing to the average fan. You could have the new jedi order full of jedi to populate the series. Something that Option # 2 could not have.

Option #4- The Old Republic: This option breaks free of the continuity chains that the first three options run into. There are many possibilities with having a show in this time period.

Option # 5- Pre TPM : We could have a show that shows us a young Qui-Gon and Dooku or a young Obo-Wan and Qui-Gon. Qui-Gon continues to become more important of a character as he years go on.

Option # 6- Star Wars Direct to Video Films: Similar to what DC Animation does, release a new movie every six months or so. You could even base these movies off of fan favorite EU story lines.

Anyone else have any ideas?

2. GGrievous

GGrievous Jedi Grand Master star 5

Nov 6, 2005
    There are many threads about TV show ideas.

3. Gry Sarth

Gry Sarth Ex 2x Banhammer Wielding Besalisk Mod star 5

Jun 24, 1999
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.