main
side
curve
  1. In Memory of LAJ_FETT: Please share your remembrances and condolences HERE

CVII What is Sunday like?

Discussion in 'Star Wars Celebrations' started by Antlers, Feb 8, 2015.

1. Antlers

Antlers Jedi Knight star 1

Oct 30, 2012
    At other cons I've been to, the last day is much quieter than the rest, with official programming only in the mornings.
    Do we have any idea about how Sunday might pan out? Namely, is it worth staying another night (Sun-Mon)? I'm thinking about using the latter half of this day to head to Downtown Disney before driving north to head home…

Thanks!

2. DarthWilliams

DarthWilliams Jedi Grand Master star 4

May 29, 2008
    Per the official website, the Exhibit Hall's only open until 5pm on Sunday, so I'm planning on getting myself to LAX for a red-eye flight back to New York Sunday night to avoid paying for a hotel Sunday night.

skywalker_5376 likes this.
  3. Jlowe235

Jlowe235 Jedi Padawan

Jun 11, 2013
    I remember a sadness as CVI was winding down on Sunday. There was an empty feeling knowing one of the best 4 day periods I had ever experienced was ending. I have made more friends through SW fan sites so I am hoping some of us get together after the closing to chat and share our stories. The best part is you can get some good deals on merchandise from some vendors later on Sunday since a lot of them want to have to pack and ship as little as possible. We are coming in way early and staying till Tuesday to see some site.

4. LAJ_FETT

LAJ_FETT Tech Admin (2007-2023) - She Held Us Together star 10 VIP - Former Mod/RSA

May 25, 2002
    Yeah, I was at CE on the Sunday and got a few good bargains from vendors packing up later in the day. Bad thing was that this was in July and the a/c in the venue had packed it in. We spent quite a bit of time at a nearby pub for heat relief and did a final swoop through Excel around 4PM.