main
side
curve
  1. In Memory of LAJ_FETT: Please share your remembrances and condolences HERE

What is that theme called ?

Discussion in 'Star Wars And Film Music' started by Samuel dunn, Aug 7, 2013.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Samuel dunn

Samuel dunn Jedi Youngling

Aug 7, 2013
    Hi I'm after a name of a theme that's I've been looking for for a long time and I need help as its driving me crazy lol
    I've looked on all the albums and can't seem to find it you hear it briefly in episode 3 when the emperors ship is landing on mustafar I've also heard it on YouTube on two things one is the date files 1-12 of the galatic timeline records and also a video called ancient sith theme which is a 17 minute video you hear it at about 6:22 on that video it's very evil and morbid sound can anyone help me please :)

2. Admiral Volshe

Admiral Volshe Chosen One star 10

Sep 2, 2012
    In the Ancient Sith Theme video, it's a snippet from Emperor's Throne Room, (specifically starting in the video below at 1:07).
    In the film it's a reprise of the same thing. (I can't recall right now if it's in the ROTS soundtrack).

If you have any more questions about which track a song is, you can ask in the What Is The Name of This Music Track? thread :)

3. Samuel dunn

Samuel dunn Jedi Youngling

Aug 7, 2013
    Thanks mate that is the theme although it ain't got the dead deep voices in it that's I seem to have stuck in my head lol
    I would have thought it had its own theme or song title ?
    but it always seems to be part of another theme or song
    But I can use this mate apriciate it
    Thanks

Admiral Volshe likes this.
  4. DarthBoba

DarthBoba Manager Emeritus star 9 VIP - Former Mod/RSA

Jun 29, 2000
    Admiral Volshe likes this.
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.