What is the best nickname for Jade Skyhiker?

Discussion in 'Games' started by Sithman, Aug 14, 2001.

?

What is the best nickname for Jade Skyhiker?

Poll closed Mar 22, 2012.
Sky 10 vote(s) 40.0%
Jade 15 vote(s) 60.0%
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. AlienAcid Jedi Grand Master

star 6
    More admins

YAY DOOM!

(PB you should know what that's from)
  2. Dan Force Ghost

star 6
    Fine. Totally ignore my questions asked. All you want is more attention, which, unfortunately, is exactly what you're getting.

And yes, I cringe in fear as my DAY OF DOOM is upon me.
  3. AlienAcid Jedi Grand Master

star 6
    I will get my Jadiepoo involved and wrath will be upon us all :D
  4. Dan Force Ghost

star 6
    Yes, I have no doubt she will tell one of her relatives that live down the street to kill me. Because Auntie can be quite evil when she wants to.
  5. AlienAcid Jedi Grand Master

star 6
  6. Dan Force Ghost

star 6
    You condone her sending out her evil assassin to kill me? Obviously you are a sadistic, cold hearted human being and you make me sick.
  7. AlienAcid Jedi Grand Master

star 6
  8. Dan Force Ghost

star 6
    My mom says that I cannot associate myself with the likes of you.

That is all for now, and I do not wish to speak with you further.
  9. AlienAcid Jedi Grand Master

star 6
    How did my dreams come true :D
  10. Dan Force Ghost

star 6
    You are breaking my heart. My emotional stability has been crushed.
  11. Connemara Jedi Grand Master

star 6
    Dan, just a little clarification-

Calling me names is not a bannable offence, and couldn't even be called harrassment. But the thing is, I didn't like it to much, so I asked you all to stop. And you didn't. And *that's* harrassment. I don't know if it's bannable or not, but I would like it stopped one way or anopther and as you will not courteously stop it on your own, I have no choice.
    If you wanna have fun being cruel to people, go ahead and do it. But as long as I can see it happening, to anyone, I will try to stop it. Understand?
    You all are trying to take the fun and the spirit out of this forum. I see it, Sithy sees it, the rest of the JC.N GL sees it, and Howl saw it. As long as Howl was here I was willing to defer to him when he said you should be given chance after chance. But frabkly, I am tired of your contstant attempts to make me and the others feel unwelcome. This is a free forum, and we have as much right as you to being here, and you just have to accept that or leave.
  12. AlienAcid Jedi Grand Master

star 6
    We are all wreaking it.
    Howl better come back so he can make posts in the admin forum to ban us becuase we are wreaking it.
  13. Dan Force Ghost

star 6
    Once again, post proof or retract. Give us quotes. He called you three names that could not be considered as threatening, harassment, or anything like that. Then you say it is harassment. Bib has posted about three times since you said "harassment," and none of his comments were directed at you. Then you begin complaining more. I step in, make a rude comment about that time of the month, which again is not serious at all, and debate this issue with you. Please point out the "harassment."

I just simply do not understand your argument.
  14. AlienAcid Jedi Grand Master

star 6
    That is all for now dan.
  15. Dan Force Ghost

star 6
    Where the hell is Bib?
  16. ReaperFett Jedi Grand Master

star 6
    Bib saying "go away, noone likes you" constantly is trolling. Trolling gets bannings
  17. Dan Force Ghost

star 6
    Nothing can happen to him for that. He has been saying it for months, with no administrative action. It would be hypocritical to do something about it now other than telling him to stop saying it.
  18. ReaperFett Jedi Grand Master

star 6
    its not hypocritical. Hipocritical is a fat person calling another "Lard-a**e". Hows that hypocritical?
  19. Dan Force Ghost

star 6
    Hypocritical that two admins here have done absolutely nothing about it, and then Conn forces one of the others to ban him or whatever she hopes to achieve.
  20. AlienAcid Jedi Grand Master

star 6
    Really, the admins dont care cause its not a big deal.
  21. Connemara Jedi Grand Master

star 6
    I already stated exactly what I considered harrassment. And I also stated why nothing has been done about it. Because Howl was being kind to you guys. However, Howl is gone, and I regret I am no where near as kind as him. :(

I will not put up with this treatement, Dan, and no one should have to. Being flamed trolled and yelled at. It is against forum policies, and this would not be allowed in any other forum. That is one of the few things I think the admins do that is good. Try their best to keep this a friendly place.

But they have fallen down on their job in the Games section, it is not a friendly place, it's a little crude clique. And I want no part of it.
  22. Dan Force Ghost

star 6
    What the hell are you talking about? lol

Am I flaming you, or trolling, at all? I am simply making a superior argument, which you believe is harassment.

You told me what you considered harassment, but I have told you that there is none in this thread.

I am not yelling at you. I am telling you what I think, and last time I checked this is not against policies of the JC.

So either make a decent argument or admit that you are wrong, please.

That is all for now, and I do not wish to speak with you further.
  23. ReaperFett Jedi Grand Master

star 6
    honestly, I have no idea where Dan did any bad
  24. AlienAcid Jedi Grand Master

star 6
    See its all in her head.

We are all evil to her, and she shuns us then wonders why we aint all cheerful and nice.
  25. ReaperFett Jedi Grand Master

star 6
    no no AA, Bib WAS bad. He deserves everything he gets. But Dan's ok :)
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.