main
side
curve
  1. In Memory of LAJ_FETT: Please share your remembrances and condolences HERE

What is the best way to have a SW marathon?

Discussion in 'Star Wars Community' started by rpeugh, Feb 7, 2003.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. DamonD

DamonD Manager Emeritus star 6 VIP - Former Mod/RSA

Nov 22, 2002
    Hey, I've done the OT 3-movie run around 6 times, the TPM-OT 4-movie run twice, and the TPM-AOTC-OT 5-movie run once, Darth_Deagol.

It's really not a problem for me :D I'm just trying to offer some advice for others.

I definitely agree that it's a good idea not to have any obvious timing devices around. Start clock-watching with anything, and it'll drag.

2. JediMasterKitFisto

JediMasterKitFisto Jedi Knight star 6

Aug 27, 2002
    I think it would be easier to have a friend that is also a Star Wars fan with you.

3. medleyoz

medleyoz Jedi Padawan star 4

May 31, 2002
    I did an Evil Dead marathon in the day.
    If I'm doing a marathon I try and time it so I finish when my parents go to bed so I get to watch all my movies on my widescreen TV with surround sound.
    I haven't done the 5 film marathon yet but I generally take a break between films to go whizz and get another drink (as I don't like pausing films) while the next movie ge to the DVD menu so when I get back I just hit play.

movie marathons rule.
    I hope that once Ep3 is in cinemas that they will do a big Star Wars marathon at the movies with all 6 films or have it on 2 nighs with the PT on one night and the OT on the next.

4. DamonD

DamonD Manager Emeritus star 6 VIP - Former Mod/RSA

Nov 22, 2002
    Evil Dead marathon? I'd shake you by the hand if you were here. Evil Dead 2 is one of my all-time favourites.

5. Juan_Tufte

Juan_Tufte Jedi Master star 1

May 28, 2002
    Amphetamines, man. Lots of amphetamines.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.