main
side
curve
  1. In Memory of LAJ_FETT: Please share your remembrances and condolences HERE

Saga What is the biggest feat of force power in Star Wars canon?

Discussion in 'Star Wars Saga In-Depth' started by Prime Jedi, May 22, 2018.

1. Prime Jedi

Prime Jedi Force Ghost star 6

Apr 14, 2018
    This includes all canon Star Wars novels as well as the films. I have yet to read much of the canon novels or books, but I would have to say that from the films, I would say that Yoda lifting Luke's X-Wing has to be up there. He seemed to have used little to no effort in performing the feat.

However, I would like to hear the opinions of others on this topic.

Emperor Ferus likes this.
  2. Darth_Accipiter

Darth_Accipiter Force Ghost star 5

Feb 2, 2015
    Bendu's "force storm" in Rebels. TLJ Force Ghost Yoda's feat upped 110%

Last edited: May 24, 2018
    firesaber, Iron_lord and Prime Jedi like this.
  3. Eternal_Jedi

Eternal_Jedi Jedi Grand Master star 3

Sep 12, 2001
    Yoda lifting Luke's X-Wing is no different from lifting a rock. Only different in your mind. Hear you nothing that Yoda says? ;-)

Ghost and Prime Jedi like this.
  4. firesaber

firesaber Jedi Master star 4

Mar 5, 2006
    Current canon or Legends canon, or both?

5. Prime Jedi

Apr 14, 2018
    Current Canon. I know of the feats from legends canon, I'm just wondering about the biggest feat of force power in any new canon Star Wars media (films, TV series, novels, etc)

6. Prime Jedi

Apr 14, 2018
    Then why am I still not able to use the force to bring my TV remote to me?:p

7. firesaber

Mar 5, 2006
    To date I think the greatest demonstrations that we have for now would be Luke's force projections ala TLJ along with Leia's force pulling herself back aboard the Raddus along with what I would presume the self healing she performed followed up with Kanan's holding back entire mega blast wave.

Shaak Ti, Lulu Mars and Prime Jedi like this.
  8. firesaber

Mar 5, 2006
    And this :)

Prime Jedi likes this.
  9. Prime Jedi

Apr 14, 2018
    I hadn't thought about Kanan's feat, but it is a good feat. What would you say is the best feat in the first 6 films?

10. Lulu Mars

Lulu Mars Chosen One star 5

Mar 10, 2005
    Out of the ones I've seen, Luke's Force projection is by far the most impressive feat.

Anakin bringing the Son and the Daughter to their knees is also pretty darn powerful.

...though a lot of what the Father and his children do at Mortis is extremely impressive stuff.

Last edited: May 26, 2018
    Prime Jedi likes this.
  11. Jedi Knight Fett

Jedi Knight Fett Chosen One star 10

Feb 18, 2014
    Luke’s Force projection is the biggest in the films. In the shows it’s Anakin controlling the Daughter and Sister along with changing the time of day.

Prime Jedi likes this.
  12. Ghost

Ghost Chosen One star 8

Oct 13, 2003
    The Bendu Force Storm, Luke's projection, and Yoda's Lightning have my votes for now.

Prime Jedi likes this.
  13. Bazinga'd

Bazinga'd Saga / WNU Manager - Knights of LAJ star 7 Staff Member Manager

Nov 1, 2012
    @Prime Jedi Please use the edit feature on the bottom of the text box to add more content rather than double posting.

Prime Jedi likes this.
  14. Prime Jedi

Apr 14, 2018
    My apologies.

For the thread, which feat of force power is greater, throwing the Senate pods in ROTS or lifting the X-Wing in ESB?

15. Bazinga'd

Bazinga'd Saga / WNU Manager - Knights of LAJ star 7 Staff Member Manager

Nov 1, 2012
    No biggie. It was for this thread

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Prime Jedi likes this.
  16. Vialco

Vialco Force Ghost star 5

Mar 6, 2007
    I'd say Palpatine throwing numerous Senate Pods at Yoda without any visible effort is a greater feat than Yoda lifting a lone X-wing.

Shaak Ti and Prime Jedi like this.
  17. Prime Jedi

Apr 14, 2018
    Agreed

But everyone in this thread has missed the true biggest feat in canon or legends.............

Obi Wan having the finger strength to hold onto the Droid at the beginning of AOTC:p

Emperor Ferus and BigAl6ft6 like this.
  18. Darkslayer

Darkslayer #2 Sabine Wren Fan star 7

Mar 26, 2013
    This is my choice. Pretty much anything we see on Mortis lol

Lulu Mars and Prime Jedi like this.
  19. Alexrd

Alexrd Chosen One star 6

Jul 7, 2009
  20. Prime Jedi

Apr 14, 2018
    Thinking about it more, I agree with this, even more than Luke's projection or the stuff on Mortis, since they're literally becoming one with the force while still retaining consciousness.

21. AhsokaSolo

AhsokaSolo Force Ghost star 7

Dec 23, 2015
    I’m very simple. I don’t care about the huge, extravagant force abilities that make Jedi look more like X-Men. I love force persuasion, first introduced in the original SW. When Obi commented about it being especially effective against the weak minded, I was hooked on the Jedi. The force wasn’t about super powers. It’s an intellectual and spiritual endeavor. I like TFA, but I’ll probably always feel that that being one of Rey’s first force moves undercuts it. It should be one of the hardest things for a Jedi to learn to do.

22. shafty

shafty Jedi Master star 2

Dec 4, 2014
    Floating a slice of space pear onto a fork takes some doing, trust me!

Sent from my SM-G930F using Tapatalk

Shaak Ti and Darth Downunder like this.
  23. Darth Downunder

Darth Downunder Chosen One star 6

Aug 5, 2001
    Fair point. Anakin gets extra points for de-aging his ghostly self by 20 years. Complete fail by Yoda & Obi-Wan for not managing that trick. Ghost Anakin even gets his limbs back, though strangely still has the facial scar. Luke's Force projection in TLJ is even better. The no1 prize though surely has to go to Darth Maul. Who was cut in half above the waist yet presumably through channeling the Dark Side survived. Even though he was smashing against the sides of the shaft on the way down & fell an enormous distance into a power reactor. On a hostile planet. He then made it to a junk planet, built some new legs out of scrap & survived with the help of a friendly snake. Hard to top that.

24. Iron_lord

Iron_lord Chosen One star 10

Sep 2, 2012
    Presumably, like on Bespin with Luke, there were holes on either side of the shaft and Maul got sucked into one of those.

Emperor Ferus and Shaak Ti like this.
  25. samcj

samcj Jedi Knight

Jan 17, 2017
    Luke's Force Projection in TLJ I think by far. It's why I love it so much, after two movies (and 34 years) of waiting to see how powerful Luke has become, he pulls himself out of his darkest place and performs the single greatest feat of Force strength we've ever seen, ultimately dying in the process.

And he didn't even have to leave his rock.
    [​IMG]